April 20, 2024, 12:43:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148012 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: November 02, 2010, 04:45:34 PM »

Go to page 2 on handwritten notes. Talks about KC being molested by dad and Lee & how she gave chloroform to Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html

looks like these are notations from the letter exchange between her and Robyn

I think these are about Maya D's allegations/ Unfortunate, because I find her about as credible as Casey.

Scatty you may be right....this might be Maya's allegations that's wht it's cojoined with things about Robyn...good catch!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: November 02, 2010, 04:45:40 PM »

Taking a closer look at these checks......notice the dates and check numbers.....it appears that Casey would just snatch checks from within the batch so that Cindy wouldn't notice right away.  Cindy allowed this to continue for quite some time.....so since she did....is she really lying when she says Casey didn't steal the money?

My mind constantly flips from "is Cindy lying?" to: "is Cindy brain-numb gullible?" to: "is Cindy confused & stupid?"  to: all of the above.  She takes the cake.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: November 02, 2010, 04:46:27 PM »

I *think* we've read this before but am not positive...

August 9 (Roy Kronk reporting day #1?), this lady Lynn Gibson says she and a friend and their kids were walking west down Suburban.  That would be from the direction of the school toward the direction of Hopespring Dr.  They were walking along the edge of the road where Caylee was later found.  She says as she passed the area she was looking into the woods.  Says she saw a black plastic bag and numerous articles "strewn" up/down the slope 20-25 feet from the road.  One of the articles she noted on the ground there was a little flesh-colored doll/toy/figure with no clothes.

If that is true, it could be most interesting.

Her statement, which seems only vaguely familiar to me, was taken on December 18, 2008, a week after Caylee's remains were found.  Sorry if this is an old "repeat."

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605267.pdf
Page 66 of the .pdf document

I do not remember reading anything about this before...this is new to  me.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: November 02, 2010, 04:49:18 PM »

So sad to see all of Caylee's bones listed again.   

I am just passing over that part.....

Me too;  Hey Sunny!  What did you think of how Judge Perry handled the Defense requests this go around?  I liked it.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: November 02, 2010, 04:49:43 PM »

Yup. Casey was writing checks to herself, Target, Walgreen's, Publix, etc. and not even bothering to disguise her handwriting, all on Cindy's account.
Totally incredible that Cindy neve put a stop to it. She must have had a batch of Cindy's checks.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: November 02, 2010, 04:57:38 PM »

Can A. Finnell get medical records for relatives or just for Casey?  If George's family does have mental issues, could she be going to Ohio for those records, because I really don't see what they will find on Casey for the first 3 years of her life that she lived there.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: November 02, 2010, 05:07:10 PM »

Can A. Finnell get medical records for relatives or just for Casey?  If George's family does have mental issues, could she be going to Ohio for those records, because I really don't see what they will find on Casey for the first 3 years of her life that she lived there.

No. There's no way she can obtain those records. HIPAA laws forbid releasing personal info. to an unauthorized party.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: November 02, 2010, 05:09:26 PM »

That letter and what Cindy is all saying has to be a ploy, Janeane I think is behind it, and I wouldn't be surprised that what they are doing is showing that Casey isn't right in the head, thanks to Cindy. Cindy is probably thrilled to go along with it if it will get Casey off.
Even though we won't know when or where jury selection is to be, I have a feeling Cindy will, and I envision her sitting outside the courtroom, checking out these potential jurors and telling them her version of the truth. I put nothing past her....nothing.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: November 02, 2010, 05:10:26 PM »

No. There's no way she can obtain those records. HIPAA laws forbid releasing personal info. to an unauthorized party.
OK, thanks for that info. 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: November 02, 2010, 05:16:24 PM »

They aren't after info on kc, they want dirt on GA & CA.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: November 02, 2010, 05:20:35 PM »

Me too;  Hey Sunny!  What did you think of how Judge Perry handled the Defense requests this go around?  I liked it.

hi Ono.....I liked parts and wished he had been tougher in other areas. I want to know why Anne Finnell need an investigator to go around with her to interview people?  I'd like to see him tell them he wants itemized reports of how the money is being spent before he gives them one cent. As we know BOZO is a genius at making money disappear!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: November 02, 2010, 05:22:28 PM »

http://westorlandonews.com/2010/11/02/cindy-anthony-i-can-still-see-her/
Cindy Anthony: I Can Still See Her
The state released on Tuesday hundreds more documents in the Case against Casey Anthony who is charged with first degree murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee.
Among the documents are letters to Casey in jail from well-wishers around the country, a memo from Lt. Tammi Unser of Corrections, documents that trace phone calls to and from the Anthony home, and a letter from Cindy Anthony to Casey.

In a recent letter Cindy Anthony writes that, she has finally been able to remove Caylee’s potty chair out of her bedroom and notes, it “sounds crazy that it was in there for 2 years.”

“It’s just so hard to let go of somethings”, Cindy Anthony wrote.  “We spent a lot of time together in the mornings while I was getting ready for work.  I can still see her.”
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: November 02, 2010, 05:23:29 PM »

\

she can only get them for Kc as long as Kc has authorized it. HIPPA laws are very strict. I can't see any of G'a relative giving permission for her to dele in their medical records. JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 02, 2010, 05:24:25 PM »

I hope that there won't be a bleeding heart on the jury who thinks that when  Casey was upset about the news that a body had been found shows that she did not know that Caylee was dead.And that Casey was showing reaction to hearing that her child was dead...just hoping that does not happen..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: November 02, 2010, 05:38:12 PM »

That letter and what Cindy is all saying has to be a ploy, Janeane I think is behind it, and I wouldn't be surprised that what they are doing is showing that Casey isn't right in the head, thanks to Cindy. Cindy is probably thrilled to go along with it if it will get Casey off.
Even though we won't know when or where jury selection is to be, I have a feeling Cindy will, and I envision her sitting outside the courtroom, checking out these potential jurors and telling them her version of the truth. I put nothing past her....nothing.

Yup. I think Cindy is evil. Just like Casey.

I put nothing past her either.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: November 02, 2010, 05:43:20 PM »

Yup. I think Cindy is evil. Just like Casey.

I put nothing past her either.

agree!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: November 02, 2010, 05:45:09 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25606028/detail.html
MORE: Bizarre Letters to Casey
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24039896/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #297 on: November 02, 2010, 05:46:48 PM »

I hope that there won't be a bleeding heart on the jury who thinks that when  Casey was upset about the news that a body had been found shows that she did not know that Caylee was dead.And that Casey was showing reaction to hearing that her child was dead...just hoping that does not happen..
Well I hope not either Cookie but the bleeding heart will then have to question why she went 31 days and no call for help to find little Caylee.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: November 02, 2010, 06:02:47 PM »

hi Ono.....I liked parts and wished he had been tougher in other areas. I want to know why Anne Finnell need an investigator to go around with her to interview people?  I'd like to see him tell them he wants itemized reports of how the money is being spent before he gives them one cent. As we know BOZO is a genius at making money disappear!

Am just catching up--my computer crashed weeks ago, so not up to snuff.  I got the feeling ( only watched the first  last video of proceedings so far ) the good judge is gearing up to lower the boom if Baez continues to defy the Court's requests/ protocol and annoy.

Only got a look at Ms. Finnell yesterday, so need to read about exactly what she wanted too...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: November 02, 2010, 06:08:40 PM »

http://westorlandonews.com/2010/11/02/cindy-anthony-i-can-still-see-her/
Cindy Anthony: I Can Still See Her
The state released on Tuesday hundreds more documents in the Case against Casey Anthony who is charged with first degree murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee.
Among the documents are letters to Casey in jail from well-wishers around the country, a memo from Lt. Tammi Unser of Corrections, documents that trace phone calls to and from the Anthony home, and a letter from Cindy Anthony to Casey.

In a recent letter Cindy Anthony writes that, she has finally been able to remove Caylee’s potty chair out of her bedroom and notes, it “sounds crazy that it was in there for 2 years.”

“It’s just so hard to let go of somethings”, Cindy Anthony wrote.  “We spent a lot of time together in the mornings while I was getting ready for work.  I can still see her.”
<snipped>

This woman is bizarre.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.