April 26, 2024, 01:15:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148176 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: November 06, 2010, 04:23:11 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/06/jose-baez-change-in-body-language-towards-casey-casey%E2%80%99s-reported-crush-on-him-and-possible-affects-on-the-case/
Jose Baez Change In Body Language Towards Casey, Casey’s Reported Crush On Him, And Possible Affects On The Case  11/06/10
Hi Monkeys
I think miss Lillian Glass sounds like she has a little crush on jose.....

From the comments section:

I agree that it has been “Baptism by Fire” so to speak for Jose Baez. But he has done and is continuing to do a great job in my view considering the circumstances. Like yourself, I agree that he initially believed in her innocence. But as more information has emerged I believe that he is just doing all he can as a criminal defense attorney in hopes of sparing his client’s life.
What has impressed me about Jose is how well he has handled himself under all all of the pressure. He is articulate,knowledgeable and likable. Therefore I have no doubt that when this is all over he will emerge as legal analyst of sorts in the media.
Dr. Lillian Glass - November 6, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Also,Doc Lillian keeps stating that jose hired the BEST jury consultant in Florida and (never mentions a name?)I don't remember hearing or reading that jose hired one?Did he?
Lillian also states that the prosecution is going in blind with no consultant when we all heard that Jeff will also do this job.

omg what a suckface she is!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: November 06, 2010, 07:09:49 PM »

MSNBC IS   showing the story of nelson serrano the man that mason defended. he will be seen here in this episode.
its called untitled business
california time for those interested if your not in calif you can go to MSNBC  and find it.
today! saturday Nov 7th

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: November 06, 2010, 08:32:01 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/06/jose-baez-change-in-body-language-towards-casey-casey%E2%80%99s-reported-crush-on-him-and-possible-affects-on-the-case/
Jose Baez Change In Body Language Towards Casey, Casey’s Reported Crush On Him, And Possible Affects On The Case  11/06/10

Well, I personally believe they were both involved and this can't be just blamed on KC. My brother and I have discussed this at length. He considers BOZO one of the most blatantly irresponsible attorneys he has ever followed in a case. Most good attorneys are hoping that BOZO loses his license to practice law because of how shady it makes the profession appear to the general public. He believes in most other states the man would have been disbarred long before this trial got started very far. He is appalled at the court's lack of pressure to release all accounting for the funds over $350,000 that Bozo obviously dwindled away on nothing pertaining to this case since. We noticed the SAME things he said he used the money from the picture sales was asked for again from the state to get copies of the state's evidence. We can't figure out how the judge missed these things.  In this state a full accounting would have been ordered to be provided in detail and would have been verified BEFORE any monies from the public could have been used.

First, the 8 hour long sessions at his office alone with KC were totally inappropriate. She should have been scheduled for an hour maybe two at the max for a case like this at that point, not 40+ hours a week all alone.  At the time he did not have a full time office staff, so most of the time was spent just him and her. That lends the appearance of wrong doing with her history of sexual promiscuity. No ethical attorney would ever set themselves up like that unless there was a "payoff" - Next we have him visiting her at her house all times of the day and night. Of course with Cindy there would have been no time for sexual favors without her but it still give the appearance of impropriety.

The notes about his wife being pregnant is interesting because everyone seems to have forgotten that they were getting a divorce and not living together a few months later. I assumed they finalized the divorce, but maybe not since I am sure the media would have publicized it. Since he was living in one of his houses with another man (or men) at the time of the foreclosures he obviously did not get back together with his wife.

Do I think this was due to his lack of experience? NO I think he was infatuated that a 22 year old like that would want an old man like him. His behaviors from day one reeked of sexual advances and then he added fuel to those fires with his freaky sexual conferences he attended and bragged about and promoted on facebook - and YES........I do believe she will get another trial over this. I have said from when she first started the "office visits" that this was not going to turn out well in the end.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: November 06, 2010, 08:35:54 PM »

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Laura Buchanan deposition issue transpires ...

Do we have a date for that yet? 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: November 06, 2010, 09:11:56 PM »

Well, I personally believe they were both involved and this can't be just blamed on KC. My brother and I have discussed this at length. He considers BOZO one of the most blatantly irresponsible attorneys he has ever followed in a case. Most good attorneys are hoping that BOZO loses his license to practice law because of how shady it makes the profession appear to the general public. He believes in most other states the man would have been disbarred long before this trial got started very far. He is appalled at the court's lack of pressure to release all accounting for the funds over $350,000 that Bozo obviously dwindled away on nothing pertaining to this case since. We noticed the SAME things he said he used the money from the picture sales was asked for again from the state to get copies of the state's evidence. We can't figure out how the judge missed these things.  In this state a full accounting would have been ordered to be provided in detail and would have been verified BEFORE any monies from the public could have been used.

First, the 8 hour long sessions at his office alone with KC were totally inappropriate. She should have been scheduled for an hour maybe two at the max for a case like this at that point, not 40+ hours a week all alone.  At the time he did not have a full time office staff, so most of the time was spent just him and her. That lends the appearance of wrong doing with her history of sexual promiscuity. No ethical attorney would ever set themselves up like that unless there was a "payoff" - Next we have him visiting her at her house all times of the day and night. Of course with Cindy there would have been no time for sexual favors without her but it still give the appearance of impropriety.

The notes about his wife being pregnant is interesting because everyone seems to have forgotten that they were getting a divorce and not living together a few months later. I assumed they finalized the divorce, but maybe not since I am sure the media would have publicized it. Since he was living in one of his houses with another man (or men) at the time of the foreclosures he obviously did not get back together with his wife.

Do I think this was due to his lack of experience? NO I think he was infatuated that a 22 year old like that would want an old man like him. His behaviors from day one reeked of sexual advances and then he added fuel to those fires with his freaky sexual conferences he attended and bragged about and promoted on facebook - and YES........I do believe she will get another trial over this. I have said from when she first started the "office visits" that this was not going to turn out well in the end.
I agree and fear it will be grounds for a new trial.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: November 07, 2010, 07:13:56 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-case-shows-flaws-in.html
Sunday, November 07, 2010
Casey Anthony Case Shows Flaws In Criminal Justice System

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: November 07, 2010, 12:39:46 PM »

I used to read a little of Dr Lillian Glass's comments, they are interesting at times, not very scientific, and I think most of us can figure out just as well as she when people are being evasive, but OMG her spelling, grammar mistakes are just appalling. How did she ever graduate from college, she's practically illiterate.  If she has some kind of dyslexic disorder she should announce it on her site, or hire a proof-reader, it's pathetic.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 07, 2010, 01:02:56 PM »

I agree and fear it will be grounds for a new trial.

TOTALY!! agree
so does that mean that their 8 hr office escapades will bring to light the reason for the mistrial or appeals??

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: November 07, 2010, 05:32:13 PM »

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Laura Buchanan deposition issue transpires ...

Not that I know but wasn't it supposed to be in the latter part of November?  I've had to play 'catch-up' as I've been offline recently.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: November 07, 2010, 05:34:50 PM »

I used to read a little of Dr Lillian Glass's comments, they are interesting at times, not very scientific, and I think most of us can figure out just as well as she when people are being evasive, but OMG her spelling, grammar mistakes are just appalling. How did she ever graduate from college, she's practically illiterate.  If she has some kind of dyslexic disorder she should announce it on her site, or hire a proof-reader, it's pathetic.

Pathetic it is--I cannot wade through them anymore.  But now that I see her opinion of Baez, it's no big loss! LOL  And I was even going to purchase one of her books! Not ow ... lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: November 07, 2010, 05:36:18 PM »

**now**
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #471 on: November 07, 2010, 06:52:17 PM »

No, I'm not going to believe that Casey will get a re-trial due to her relationship with Baez. They addressed this a while ago, around the time that Stan made her come to every hearing. She's had the chance to opt out with him, if she was so worried she could have requested another lawyer. Honestly I bet there is a ton of them willing to take on this case. It's what they do. She can't cry foul if this was brought to her attention and she stuck with him. She can't do a do-over b/c the verdict didn't go the way she wanted. The state of Florida is not going to give her another dime for another trial b/c she was too pig headed and egotistical to actually get an attorney that has some experience.

That's my two cents. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: November 07, 2010, 07:49:55 PM »

Pathetic it is--I cannot wade through them anymore.  But now that I see her opinion of Baez, it's no big loss! LOL  And I was even going to purchase one of her books! Not ow ... lol

I know I have so many grammatical errors it makes people crazy, but her writing makes me crazy because I keep wanting to edit her writing. When someone who writes as I do wants to correct a writer, they NEED to hire an editor if they want to continue to claim to be an "expert."

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: November 07, 2010, 07:54:01 PM »

Not that I know but wasn't it supposed to be in the latter part of November?  I've had to play 'catch-up' as I've been offline recently.

It has been scheduled a number of times and the state was having trouble getting her to comply. Then they started one IIRC and had to stop because Bozo had not disclosed a lot of papers to them. Now she has hired an attorney from Ft. Lauderdale and it should be completed soon. I think she is terrified now that all the lies she told have come out. I would bet they will prosecute her when this is all over if she does not come clean as to who put her up to lying.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 07, 2010, 08:25:05 PM »

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17859993/detail.html#-

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: November 07, 2010, 08:28:48 PM »

No, I'm not going to believe that Casey will get a re-trial due to her relationship with Baez. They addressed this a while ago, around the time that Stan made her come to every hearing. She's had the chance to opt out with him, if she was so worried she could have requested another lawyer. Honestly I bet there is a ton of them willing to take on this case. It's what they do. She can't cry foul if this was brought to her attention and she stuck with him. She can't do a do-over b/c the verdict didn't go the way she wanted. The state of Florida is not going to give her another dime for another trial b/c she was too pig headed and egotistical to actually get an attorney that has some experience.

That's my two cents. 

thanks boo
oh well bet that  made him feel like  a fool.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: November 07, 2010, 08:30:00 PM »

I cannot stomach lillian glass anymore. its not her errors its her  not telling us something we cant see for ourselves.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 08, 2010, 07:22:47 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/11/08/does-jose-baez-like-a-big-spectacle/
Does Jose Baez Like a Big Spectacle?
11/08/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: November 08, 2010, 09:38:58 AM »

That's my two cents. 

The two cents are good!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: November 08, 2010, 09:52:17 AM »

I know I have so many grammatical errors it makes people crazy, but her writing makes me crazy because I keep wanting to edit her writing. When someone who writes as I do wants to correct a writer, they NEED to hire an editor if they want to continue to claim to be an "expert."

So true.  Her failure to proof-read, or use the services of a proof-reader, diminishes the credibility of her work and displays profound lack of pride in one's work.  It makes the reader wonder if she thinks all readers of her work are illiterate and won't know the difference!!!!  Whatever-it's past irritating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.