April 24, 2024, 02:51:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148112 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: November 15, 2010, 05:44:47 PM »

thanks trim and Gizzie 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: November 15, 2010, 06:08:45 PM »

From WS 
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97090&page=72
11/12/2010 Notice of Inspection
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/def...CaseID=6236234

MuzikMan got the Notice

"...on Monday, November 15, 2010 from 9:30am to 11:30am and 1:30pm to 5:00pm and Tuesday November 16, 2010 from 8:30am to 11:30am and 2:15pm to 5:00pm, or as soon thereafter, an Inspection of the documents in the Possession of Texas EquuSearch will occur, before Magistrate Jim Glatt, at the Orange County Courthouse, 425 North Orange Ave, Courtroom 12-B, in Orlando, Florida."
Submitted by Mark E. NeJame on November 11, 2010.

Yep....remember they said in court they had more documents to go through....meaning more volunteers to harass....when does JP put a stop to the nonsense?  I don't see him as being anymore tough that JS was....he keeps giving them more time, more of the taxpayers money, more of their whiny requests.....he threatens, but I don't see any action
I agree, Sunny. I want to see him growl.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: November 15, 2010, 06:19:43 PM »

Trimm!! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: November 15, 2010, 06:46:13 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25801533/detail.html

DNA Test Hearing Set This Week In Anthony Case
Defense Wants Testing Of Two Samples

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A hearing will be held this week in the case against Casey Anthony, court officials announced on Monday.

On Thursday, Judge Belvin Perry will hear arguments on a defense motion that asks for approval of DNA testing for two hair samples.

Each of the tests would cost $1,042, which if approved, would be paid for with taxpayer money.

The hair in question is the sample found in Anthony's trunk that has the so-called death band on it, suggesting Caylee Anthony's dead body was in the trunk at some point.

Anthony was declared indigent in March, meaning defense costs are doled out by a state agency.

Anthony's defense team and the Justice Administrative Council, which distributes state funds for indigent clients, will hold the hearing with Perry by phone. The hearing is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m.

Well gee...what a shock, they are attempting to find some hired gun to have the absolute opposite opinion on the "death band" hair as well as air samples being junk science but yet they want to use the testimony of a foreign expert on findings that are not even published as credible or accepted, shoe on other foot much? - Doesnt matter CASEY drove her car, CASEY dumped her car, CASEY never cared what happened to the car...trust me if Casey could have pinned this on someone else way before her lies caught up to her (7/15/08) she would have.  Kronk's DNA is NOT in Casey's car, for that matter no other nonfamily DNA appeared to be present whatsoever in her car.  Regardless, they cannot explain the duct tape away that was used before the murder, in progress of the murder & after the fact by her own family on "missing child" posters.   How can one claim "unknown killer" when that "unknown killer" would have not been able to access that duct tape in the Anthony home & then equally unbelievably return that rare duct tape to the Anthony home - its all smoke & mirrors since June 16th & the defense team is advancing it through trial.   

I pray we dont get a brain dead juror that cannot or wont see thru the bunk & bull...to me its a nobrainer & I will be rip roaring livid if any of this nonsense confuses the logically challenged.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: November 15, 2010, 07:02:47 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/would-casey-anthony-ever-walk-just-one-dog/
Would Casey Anthony Ever Walk Just One Dog?
11/15/10

Hey Cappy!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: November 15, 2010, 07:45:59 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/would-casey-anthony-ever-walk-just-one-dog/
Would Casey Anthony Ever Walk Just One Dog?
11/15/10

Hey Cappy!   

Hey ya Trimm!

Would Casey ever walk one dog...hmmm well it appears obvious that she had herself MANY a dog       Woof, hope they got their rabies shots!

No, seriously...Cindy you havent ALWAYS had two dogs, its impossible....diptwit!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: November 15, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/11/casey-anthony-wesh-promotes-special-report-on-bug-expert.html
Casey Anthony: WESH promotes special report on bug expert
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on November, 15 2010 5:24 PM

“A critical witness in the case against Casey speaks for the first time,” WESH-Ch. 2 teased in a promo tonight during the 5 o’clock news.

“Reporter Bob Kealing takes you to Indiana to meet the man claiming a little bug could be a big problem for Casey’s defense,” the announcer continued.

The report won’t air until 11 p.m. Wednesday, but it’s the November ratings period, and stations like to get the word out early.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The trial is scheduled to start in May.

WFTV-Ch. 9 reported tonight that the Anthony case will be back in court on Thursday, when the defense team will call Chief Judge Belvin Perry for clarification about DNA testing he has approved. “We told you on Sept. 28 that Judge Perry ruled the defense could do its own DNA tests on Caylee’s shorts and the laundry bag found with her remains but they had to use a specific lab,” anchor Bob Opsahl said

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: November 16, 2010, 10:28:17 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Does Anyone Understand the Job of Jose Baez?
11/15/10

LOL-just the title alone is priceless!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: November 16, 2010, 11:47:13 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Does Anyone Understand the Job of Jose Baez?
11/15/10

LOL-just the title alone is priceless!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: November 16, 2010, 11:52:15 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

11/15/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
11/15/2010           Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Defendant's Motion for Clarification of DNA Testing Hearing Participation Requested

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: November 16, 2010, 11:59:44 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/is-jose-baez-worried-about-casey-anthonys-appearance/
Is Jose Baez worried about Casey Anthony’s Appearance?
11/16/10

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/11/16/george-anthonys-resume/
Written on 16 November 2010 at 05:15 by humbleopinion
George Anthony’s resume

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: November 16, 2010, 01:00:30 PM »

Apologize if it's already been posted ...

http://www.wftv.com/news/25810912/detail.html

Quote:

"Wednesday, volunteer Laura Buchanan, who is under investigation for falsifying records to help Casey, will be deposed by prosecutors."

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: November 16, 2010, 01:23:31 PM »

Quote:

"Wednesday, volunteer Laura Buchanan, who is under investigation for falsifying records to help Casey, will be deposed by prosecutors."

Thanks.Wish we could be there to listen in.   

~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: November 16, 2010, 03:24:26 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-expert-opens-new-forensic-institute-facility/comment-page-3/

I don't remembering seeing this one posted, and I wish I could copy some of this to bring over.

I know we're discussed all this long ago, but it makes my blood boil how every single one of these leeches jumped on board with their own agenda, whether it's a book or an Institute, but not because of KC's "innocence". Every single one of them! It's a damn shame! 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: November 16, 2010, 03:26:51 PM »

Oops. I tried attaching a screenshot of the article but messed it up somehow. If a mod comes thru, would you be so kind and remove that, if you're able? Perty please?  an angelic monkey Thank you!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 16, 2010, 03:48:09 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

11/15/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
11/15/2010           Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Defendant's Motion for Clarification of DNA Testing Hearing Participation Requested

11/16/2010 Notice of Hearing
11/18/10 1:30 pm

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: November 16, 2010, 03:56:50 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-expert-opens-new-forensic-institute-facility/comment-page-3/

I don't remembering seeing this one posted, and I wish I could copy some of this to bring over.

I know we're discussed all this long ago, but it makes my blood boil how every single one of these leeches jumped on board with their own agenda, whether it's a book or an Institute, but not because of KC's "innocence". Every single one of them! It's a damn shame! 

Gizzie,I can just post the article about Lee.  And you are so right.It has nothing to do with Casey's innocence. 
http://www.ctnow.com/news/connecticut/hc-unh-henry-lee-institute-20101022,0,6231815.story
Henry C. Lee Institute Offers A Chance To Step Into The World Of Forensics
$14 Million Facility At University Of New Haven Opened Last Week
By KATHLEEN MEGAN, kathy.megan@courant.com

October 25, 2010
When you enter the new $14 million home of the Henry C. Lee Institute of Forensic Science at the University of New Haven, you are instantly immersed in the bloodstained world of forensic investigation, and particularly in the cases handled by Lee in his eminent career.

First you touch a handprint on a wall that launches a video of Lee explaining that your fingerprints will now be checked with a database. Then the police sirens wail and you hear officers barking orders over a scanner.

On your left is a virtual crime scene laboratory where images and pertinent evidence from Connecticut's notorious "wood-chipper" murder case are projected on the walls. Farther in are exhibits showing how various types of light reveal bloodstains on a screwdriver; a chance to match bullets; and a look at the differences between male and female skeletal remains
Around a corner is a room where a body —- a dummy —- lies in a recliner, apparently strangled, with evidence marked by numbers around the room; a bottle of beer to his left, a powder that looks like cocaine on a coffee table, a bureau with clothes spilling out.

"It gives people a chance to experience some of the processes involved in forensic science," said Elaine Pagliaro, who is grant coordinator for the institute and an assistant to Lee. "It also shows that technology is bringing us to a whole new level."

Tim Palmbach, executive director of the institute, said the goal is also to show the public that forensic science "is not necessarily what they've come to know and believe after watching 'CSI.' "

The missions of the institute, which officially opened its new building last week, include educating the public and students and training police, lawyers and investigators in the latest forensic practices.

The new larger facility provides space for the interactive public learning center and virtual crime scene labs, where students can step into a crime scene and experience in three dimensions the details of a case like the "wood-chipper" murder — the case involving the death of Helle Crafts in Newtown in 1986.

There are high-tech classrooms and advanced technologies for research and for consultations with police.

"The case consultation takes advantage of Dr. Lee's expertise and his abililty to see things when no one else can, and the expertise of others members of the department," said Pagliaro. She said the institute won't duplicate services in the community, but will enhance services, in some cases by providing technology that isn't readily available.

For example, she said, the institute will be buying an infrared camera to examine human remains. "You wouldn't use an infrared camera a lot and it's a relatively expensive piece of equipment," she said.

The institute also has a cutting edge forensic crisis command center where UNH experts can connect by satellite with police and other governmental agencies to examine evidence that is beamed to them — thus providing help as if they were physically at the crime scene.

Other new technology that will be available include: ground-penetrating radar for locating buried bodies and evidence; a high-intensity laser to determine a bullet's trajectory; and portable vapor detection instruments to analyze chemical and biological matter.

The state of the art institute building is a testament to the burgeoning growth of the university's criminal justice and forensic sciences college, which has also been named in Lee's honor.

Palmbach said that when he arrived at the University of New Haven in 1978 as a student of forensic science, there were only a few dozen students in the program. Only three years before, Lee had arrived as an assistant professor and program director.

Back in those days, Palmbach said, "There wasn't a single person, not even a guidance counselor, that if you said forensic science knew what you were talking about."

Since then, the rise of Lee as a superstar in the forensics field — called upon in the O.J. Simpson, Scott Peterson, and JonBenet Ramsey trials — and the popularity of "CSI" and other crime investigation TV shows have helped to drive the growth of the university's department.

In the past 10 years, Palmbach said, the university's Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences has doubled in size —- now with an enrollment of 1,728 undergrads, accounting for 43 percent of the university's 4,000 undergraduates.

In his speech at the opening of the institute on Oct. 15, Steven H. Kaplan, president of UNH, said of Lee: "Few professors in the history of American higher education have played such a pivotal role in the history of one university."
Besides contributing his work to the university, Lee, who was traveling in India this week and couldn't be reached for comment, also has contributed many of his consulting fees to the university, including the fee he got for his work on the O.J. Simpson case.

Palmbach said that because of the huge interest in the university's forensics program, the department has learned to present a realistic picture of the rigors of the science-dominated program — biology, physics, chemistry —- to prospective students. Too many students watch one episode of "CSI" and think "That's the coolest job in the world, I want that job," he said.

They arrive on campus "really, really excited," and then soon wind up "completely over their heads."

While most of the students at the 90-year-old university, on 82 acres in West Haven, are drawn from the Northeast, those in the criminal justice and forensics program come from all over the country and face more demanding admissions requirements.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: November 16, 2010, 03:58:04 PM »

Gizzie,the whole bunch of them make me sick. 

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: November 16, 2010, 06:37:50 PM »

Quote:

Thanks..It's about time that lying beotch is deposed.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: November 16, 2010, 07:01:24 PM »

Gizzie,the whole bunch of them make me sick. 

Thank you Trimm! They all make me sick too!

May-2011 can't come soon enough and when this is over, I hope to never hear anyone of their names as long as I live!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.