April 25, 2024, 05:17:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148149 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: November 17, 2010, 07:49:44 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
Casey Anthony: WFTV asks if defense’s case is crumbling
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on November, 17 2010 7:22 PM 
WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich had an exclusive tonight on prosecutors’ questioning of aTexas EquuSearch volunteer seen as crucial to Casey Anthony’s case.

The attorney for volunteer Laura Buchanan told WFTV that she didn’t know where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found. Buchanan wasn’t taking Belich’s questions, but her attorney, Bernard Cassidy, said, “She has never been to that area to see precisely where the body was.”

Why is that crucial?

WFTV explained that Anthony’s defense attorneys hoped to use Buchanan’s  testimony to show that Casey Anthony couldn’t have put her child’s body where it was found.

After getting the admission from Buchanan’s attorney, Belich asked the Anthony defense attorneys if their case was crumbling. They weren’t talking either. In fact, they were walking away from her.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The trial is set to start in May.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office is investigating whether Buchanan faked a search document in which she said she found nothing in the spot where the toddler’s remains were spotted months later. Cassidy said his client would explain to prosecutors why she was in possession of Texas EquuSearch documents that were supposed to have been turned in.

A short hearing in the Anthony case will be conducted by phone tomorrow, anchor Martie Salt explained

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: November 17, 2010, 08:16:37 PM »

I bet Bozo had to grit his teeth when KB asked him if his case was crumbling! Gotta love that Kathy!     No wonder he walked away...
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: November 17, 2010, 08:21:57 PM »

Yup. I love the way Kathi tortures Bozo. Keep up the good work, KB.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:09 PM »

Kathi is relentess in her pursuit of the truth-she deserves an award.  WFTV is lucky to have her on staff.  And Bill Scheaffer too!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: November 17, 2010, 10:39:51 PM »

Kathi is relentess in her pursuit of the truth-she deserves an award.  WFTV is lucky to have her on staff.  And Bill Scheaffer too!

I ditto that one ono!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: November 17, 2010, 10:41:34 PM »

Yup. I love the way Kathi tortures Bozo. Keep up the good work, KB.

She makes bozo look like a fool!! that he is!!
and she realy gets under Masons skin he now has lost that aura of integrity as a seasoned attorney!!
who would want to work with bozo I mean who besides him. geez

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: November 17, 2010, 11:42:13 PM »

I bet Bozo had to grit his teeth when KB asked him if his case was crumbling! Gotta love that Kathy!     No wonder he walked away...

He NEVER had a case to begin with and he knew it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: November 17, 2010, 11:45:22 PM »

Are ALL the players in this self absorbed and insane...........Yes, I think so.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: November 18, 2010, 12:03:41 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/would-casey-anthony-ever-walk-just-one-dog/
Would Casey Anthony Ever Walk Just One Dog?
11/15/10

Hey Cappy!   
\

Sounds like someone or more than one person saw KC around where the body was and she had a dog with her to make it look like she had a reason to be there.  Cindy has NO IDEA what that evil spawn of her would do - isn't that obvious from all the things KC did in the past?  Cindy would do anything to cover up for KC and she will regret that dearly when this is all over because she is going to be prosecuted.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: November 18, 2010, 07:18:51 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25828004/detail.html
Bugs, Smell Of Death Key To Casey Anthony Prosecutors
Forensic Entomologist To Testify At Anthony Murder Trial Next Year
UPDATED: 1:19 am EST November 18, 2010

Video at link
RENSSELAER, Ind. -- On a farm in northern Indiana, Neal Haskell looks inside the mouth of a dead sow for signs of life.

"Here's a blowfly! Right there!" he exclaims upon closer inspection. Maggots let the forensic entomologist know he's looking at the early stages of decomposition.

The creepy, crawly and smelly nature of his work might make some people gag, but not Haskell. He's been studying bugs for more than 50 years and has testified in more than 100 trials.

Haskell insists that while his work may look like something out of a science fiction movie or TV drama, there's no junk science in what he does and it's no newcomer to crime solving.

"The first use of forensic entomology was 1265 in China," says Haskell.
The Connection To Casey

Next year, he'll take the stand for the prosecution in Casey Anthony's murder trial.

In a 30-page report that's key to the state's claims, he noted that microscopic scuttle flies, or "coffin flies" as he refers to them, were feeding on decompositional fluids in the trunk of Anthony's car as well as paper towels that may have been used to clean the vehicle.
They're not there accidentally," Haskell said during a recent visit from WESH 2's Bob Kealing. "They're coming there for that specific smell."

According to Haskell, the tenacious insects have been known to burrow six feet into the ground or through cracks in concrete in search of one thing -- the smell of a decomposing body.

"When they're going through all these barriers, over and around and down, they're being attracted to the smell of decomposition," he said.

Haskell inspected the trunk of Anthony's car in December 2008, six months after the prosecution claims Caylee Anthony's body was inside.

In his report, he noted that a "strong decompositional odor was still present" in the trunk.

Haskell says he's smelled decomposition thousands of times and he wouldn't mistake the familiar odor for anything else.

Orlando criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who is not affiliated with the Anthony case, says the flies identified by Haskell provide a scientific basis for prosecutors to argue that Anthony was driving around with her daughter's corpse in the car.
"There's little doubt this is going to be compelling evidence for the jury," he believes.

Theory Says Time Isn't On Casey's Side

"This is reliable because it's worked in hundreds if not thousands of cases."

- Neal Haskelll

Using the same formula that he teaches forensic entomology students at Saint Joseph's College in Rensselaer, Haskell was able to use insects that were found at the Suburban Drive crime scene and compare them with Florida temperatures that summer to come up with an estimate of when Caylee Anthony's remains were dumped there.

"This is reliable because it's worked in hundreds if not thousands of cases," Haskell says.

According to the his estimates, Caylee Anthony's remains were placed in the area off of Suburban Drive in late June to early July, while Casey Anthony was still free.

Haskell's scientific opinion could blow up any attempts by the defense team to create reasonable doubt by suggesting that the remains were placed in the woods in October, after Anthony was locked up in the Orange County Jail.
Anthony's murder trial is scheduled to begin in May.

PHOTOS: Haskell's Specimens And More  http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/caseyanthony/25829379/detail.html

Casey Anthony Special Section  http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: November 18, 2010, 07:40:52 AM »

very interesting article Trimm...

Can't wait till justice for Caylee...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: November 18, 2010, 07:49:32 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/11/will-casey-anthony-get-more-pu.html
WDBO Local News      
Anthony's lawyers want more public money
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ November 18, 2010 5:00 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
Will Casey Anthony get more money for her defense?

That's the subject of a hearing Thursday afternoon.

The Anthony defense team wants $2,000 more from taxpayers to have experts in Pennsylvania test DNA evidence.

But Judicial Administrative Commission, the state agency that monitors public defense funds, said in a motion that the law requires an instate expert to be used at a cheaper price. 

Attorneys will argue their case in a conference call with the judge Thursday afternoon at 1:30.  Casey Anthony will remain at the Orange County Jail.

Should Casey Anthony get more taxpayer money?
   Yes, the state hasn't given her enough.
   No, she's already received too much.
   Maybe, if it will keep her from being able to appeal.
Vote at link

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: November 18, 2010, 08:36:28 AM »

NO...although she might tell so mistruths along the way!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: November 18, 2010, 08:37:30 AM »

Excellent. Interrupting Casey's routine again.
Hope I'm home from work to enjoy!

the hearing is going to be by telephone last I read .....so we will not see any of them....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: November 18, 2010, 08:38:12 AM »

Omg I spit coffee all over my dern blasted lame keyboard!!
hella funny.

Bullstopper is begining to rub me the wong way like Dr. Lillian and her body language lol
Edit to add missing quote bracket.  MB

me too loca....
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 09:45:24 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: November 18, 2010, 08:39:13 AM »

coffee all over me...thank goodness it wasn't TOO HOT!  LOL

Does Lee anthony wear tube socks!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: November 18, 2010, 08:40:56 AM »

what a sumbazz question.....of course she does   but sin-sin knows the truth...and so do we....Kc killed Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: November 18, 2010, 08:43:06 AM »

Testimony From Key Casey Witness Could Be Falling Apart
Posted: 5:04 pm EST November 17, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Testimony from one of Casey Anthony's key witnesses may be falling apart. Casey's lawyers were hoping to use EquuSearch volunteer Laura Buchanan to show Casey couldn't have put Caylee's body where it was found.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was the only one there when Buchanan was questioned Wednesday and her lawyer said she has no idea exactly where Caylee was found. He said if prosecutors show her a map and ask if she had searched specific locations in the woods off Suburban Drive, she'd be able to tell them.

Buchanan showed up Wednesday for a second round of questioning under oath by prosecutors after calling in sick last time and then getting a new lawyer. Now, she's under investigation by the Orange County Sheriff's Office for allegedly faking a document claiming she and other volunteers searched right where Caylee Anthony's remains were found three months earlier, and found nothing.

Buchanan is also accused by another volunteer of using the bogus report to try to convince him to go along with her story.

Buchanan wouldn't answer WFTV's questions Wednesday, but her attorney did.

"She did not tamper with any witnesses. She just answers questions she was asked and she will do so today," attorney Bernard Cassidy said.

The defense is using Buchanan to argue someone else put Caylee's body in the woods after October 14, once Casey was locked up on no bond. But Wednesday, Buchanan's lawyer told WFTV she doesn't even know exactly where Caylee was found.

"I believe she signed an affidavit that she searched the area where the body was found. Somebody may have suggested where the body was found, but she has never been to that area to see precisely where the body was," Cassidy explained.

WFTV asked Casey's defense attorneys Wednesday whether their case is crumbling based on the new information, but they wouldn't answer. WFTV asked how Buchanan could have even had EquuSearch documents, because volunteers were supposed to turn everything in; he said she'd answer all those questions behind closed doors if prosecutors asked about it.

WHAT'S NEXT IN THE CASE?

There's a hearing Thursday in the case against Casey, but her defense attorneys won't be in the courtroom, because the hearing will be conducted on the phone. It's expected to last only a few minutes.

A status conference is scheduled for November 29 at the courthouse. Casey is not required to attend.

CASEY'S DEFENSE REVIEWS DOCS AGAIN

Casey Anthony's defense team is getting a second look Tuesday at documents from Texas EquuSearch, whose volunteers searched for Caylee.

The defense claims, months earlier, some of those volunteers searched the exact area where Caylee's remains were discovered but found nothing. It's trying to show that someone else could have hidden the body there after Casey was in jail on no bond.

Wednesday, volunteer Laura Buchanan, who is under investigation for falsifying records to help Casey, will be deposed by prosecutors.

http://www.wftv.com/news/25830173/detail.html

thank goodness for Kathi....she sure is a general in the army of justice for Caylee!!   LB sure has changed her tune...who does she think she is fooling? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: November 18, 2010, 08:43:48 AM »

Lol, thanks, Trimm.
I certainly hope prosecutors plan on pursuing this.

me too Curly....but  I am not holding my breath

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: November 18, 2010, 08:46:02 AM »

TY, Trimm.

Go, Kathi B!   

"WFTV asked Casey's defense attorneys Wednesday whether their case is crumbling based on the new information, but they wouldn't answer."

There is a picture of LB at this link:
http://www.wftv.com/news/index.html

Hi Desi, thanks for the link.....LB sure looks like she is enjoying herself!! I'd like to slap that grin off her face and set her strutting self down in front of a  no nonsense Judge!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.