April 26, 2024, 02:00:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148182 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: November 23, 2010, 01:14:54 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/is-jose-baez-the-ringmaster-of-the-media-circus-or-the-clown/
Is Jose Baez the Ringmaster of the Media Circus or the Clown?
11/23/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: November 23, 2010, 01:33:23 PM »

LOL! Uh, yea!

Actually, I don't think she's a fool at all! I think she wants people to think she is but she knows exactly what's going on, with everything! 

Usually we are in agreement...but in this case....not so much!  I don't think she has a clue about what's going on..if she did she'd be writing letters to her daughter (because her daughter refuses to see her) telling her to tell the truth and beg for a plea....but not sin-sin, she makes ridiculous statement, such as she believes Caylee is still alive....yeah well that is not gonna keep her butt off the stand testifying AGAINST her daughter!!  all of this is JMO of course

CHi Sunny
Cindy is tupid! my kids when small couldnt pronounce stupid so they said tupid!! thats cindy.

Loca
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: November 23, 2010, 01:38:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25878060/detail.html
Prosecutors File Motion In Anthony Case
Motion Seeks Information On Defense Funds

POSTED: 11:59 am EST November 22, 2010
UPDATED: 12:44 pm EST November 22, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony have filed a motion to learn more about defense funds.

In a motion to compel additional discovery, prosecutor Jeff Ashton asked for a variety of information about the defense team's expert witnesses.

The motion asks for records of contracts and expected compensation, as well as bills that have been submitted and paid.
Several expert witnesses for the defense are due to be deposed soon by prosecutors.

Motion    http://www.wesh.com/pdf/25878653/detail.html

Interesting.....can't wait to see more on this....what does Jeff know or think that prompted this.....ummmmmm  perhaps that BOZO got another payment??

I'm wondering what prompted this as well. Wouldn't that be something if Bozo received another large payment?

This status hearing will be interesting for sure!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 23, 2010, 01:49:52 PM »

LOL! Uh, yea!

Actually, I don't think she's a fool at all! I think she wants people to think she is but she knows exactly what's going on, with everything! 

Usually we are in agreement...but in this case....not so much!  I don't think she has a clue about what's going on..if she did she'd be writing letters to her daughter (because her daughter refuses to see her) telling her to tell the truth and beg for a plea....but not sin-sin, she makes ridiculous statement, such as she believes Caylee is still alive....yeah well that is not gonna keep her butt off the stand testifying AGAINST her daughter!!  all of this is JMO of course

True. I just feel like she knows all this evidence leads to her daughter, yet she's going along with this circus in hopes for a miracle in that KC will walk. If she begged for KC to plea then those chances would be gone. I don't know Sunny, do you think maybe as this gets closer to trial she may do just that? I flip flop back and forth on what exactly CA knows.

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: November 23, 2010, 01:51:37 PM »

Last night I was watching youtube viewing all of the different videos about and from the play "Chicago".  I honestly thought of Baez while watching the scene "we both reached for the gun".  The lawyer is laughing and carrying on like a "mad man"while pulling the strings of the perp and media puppets. 

I cannot help but wonder how Baez does not know how he looks and how most people actaully view him.

Terri

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: November 23, 2010, 02:31:26 PM »

LOL! Uh, yea!

True. I just feel like she knows all this evidence leads to her daughter, yet she's going along with this circus in hopes for a miracle in that KC will walk. If she begged for KC to plea then those chances would be gone. I don't know Sunny, do you think maybe as this gets closer to trial she may do just that? I flip flop back and forth on what exactly CA knows.

Where she is the stupidest (is that a word) . . . is how stupid she thinks the public is . . . that totally blows my mind.  Plus, she thinks she is above the laws everyone else has to abide.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: November 23, 2010, 02:49:14 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25895584/detail.html
Monday Packed For Casey's Defense Team
Attorneys To Depose Officers, Attend Hearing

POSTED: 2:24 pm EST November 23, 2010
UPDATED: 2:36 pm EST November 23, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Monday is shaping up to be a busy day for Casey Anthony's defense team.

Anthony's attorneys have scheduled depositions for more than half a dozen officers from three law enforcement agencies -- the Orange and Osceola County Sheriff's Offices, as well as the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

In between the depositions, they are scheduled to attend a status hearing on the case.

A source told WESH 2 News that Judge Belvin Perry is expected to take up a new motion filed by prosecutors. The motion asks for records of financial agreements between Anthony's defense team and its expert witnesses.
The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. on Monday. WESH.com will stream the hearing live.

Video at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: November 23, 2010, 03:02:33 PM »

Yo bullstopper, what part of BOZO is difficult to understand?   Come on now

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: November 23, 2010, 03:04:26 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Monday is shaping up to be a busy day for Casey Anthony's defense team.

Anthony's attorneys have scheduled depositions for more than half a dozen officers from three law enforcement agencies -- the Orange and Osceola County Sheriff's Offices, as well as the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

In between the depositions, they are scheduled to attend a status hearing on the case.

A source told WESH 2 News that Judge Belvin Perry is expected to take up a new motion filed by prosecutors. The motion asks for records of financial agreements between Anthony's defense team and its expert witnesses.
The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. on Monday. WESH.com will stream the hearing live.

Video at link

A ha...prior to crying broke or after the taxpayers are forced to foot the bill after this team went through a few hundred grand like it was candy 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 23, 2010, 03:08:25 PM »

LOL! Uh, yea!

Where she is the stupidest (is that a word) . . . is how stupid she thinks the public is . . . that totally blows my mind.  Plus, she thinks she is above the laws everyone else has to abide.

Fool isnt the first word that comes to mind thinking of Cindy, unfortunately I have to keep it "public polite" so I'll leave it at worthless.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: November 23, 2010, 03:26:56 PM »

LOL! Uh, yea!

Fool isnt the first word that comes to mind thinking of Cindy, unfortunately I have to keep it "public polite" so I'll leave it at worthless.

Capp, I t totally agree with you.  Worthless is polite but . . .

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: November 23, 2010, 05:57:36 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/casey-anthonys-thanksgiving-dinner-in-jail-menu/
Casey Anthony's Thanksgiving dinner In Jail(IMenu)
11/23/10

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: November 23, 2010, 08:46:57 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25878060/detail.html
Prosecutors File Motion In Anthony Case
Motion Seeks Information On Defense Funds

POSTED: 11:59 am EST November 22, 2010
UPDATED: 12:44 pm EST November 22, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony have filed a motion to learn more about defense funds.

In a motion to compel additional discovery, prosecutor Jeff Ashton asked for a variety of information about the defense team's expert witnesses.

The motion asks for records of contracts and expected compensation, as well as bills that have been submitted and paid.
Several expert witnesses for the defense are due to be deposed soon by prosecutors.

Motion    http://www.wesh.com/pdf/25878653/detail.html

Interesting.....can't wait to see more on this....what does Jeff know or think that prompted this.....ummmmmm  perhaps that BOZO got another payment??

I'm wondering what prompted this as well. Wouldn't that be something if Bozo received another large payment?

This status hearing will be interesting for sure!

Hi Gizzie...I can't imagine Jeff just pulled this motion out of a hat...so there has to be some basis for it IMO....I sure want to know what he knows

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: November 23, 2010, 08:50:33 PM »

LOL! Uh, yea!

Gizzie....I flip back and forth right along with you...I know she knows the truth...but I am not sure she has accepted the cruel reality of the truth.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: November 23, 2010, 08:53:06 PM »

Last night I was watching youtube viewing all of the different videos about and from the play "Chicago".  I honestly thought of Baez while watching the scene "we both reached for the gun".  The lawyer is laughing and carrying on like a "mad man"while pulling the strings of the perp and media puppets. 

I cannot help but wonder how Baez does not know how he looks and how most people actaully view him.

Terri

Hi terri.....I am fairly confident he does....but is cocky and egotistical enough to believe everyone is an idiot except him...that's where he and Kc are do very much alike.   I remember reading on his FB that he knew everyone called him BOZO and the thought it was quite funny as he was going to show them what a smart clown he really was....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: November 23, 2010, 08:55:18 PM »

LOL! Uh, yea!

stupidest is a word..... LOL    I agree....and I hope all that eventually comes back to bite her in the butt.....anyone who doubts this needs to go back and look at her deposition video with John Morgan......

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: November 23, 2010, 08:58:25 PM »

Video at link

thanks trim...as usual you are on top of the latest news and I appreciate all  you do!!   I am very interested in seeing how JP handles this motion...he still hasn't redeemed himself in my book....perhaps he will with this

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: November 23, 2010, 09:33:03 PM »

Video at link

thanks trim...as usual you are on top of the latest news and I appreciate all  you do!!   I am very interested in seeing how JP handles this motion...he still hasn't redeemed himself in my book....perhaps he will with this

Hi Sunny
I feel the same about  JP !! he has disappointed me thus far!!
oh happy thanksgiving to you and your family~!!

TO al my monkey friends have a blessed thanksigivng!!
I may forget and wish you again before thursday~!!! old age lol I forgets.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: November 23, 2010, 09:36:41 PM »

Terri

Hi terri.....I am fairly confident he does....but is cocky and egotistical enough to believe everyone is an idiot except him...that's where he and Kc are do very much alike.   I remember reading on his FB that he knew everyone called him BOZO and the thought it was quite funny as he was going to show them what a smart clown he really was....

He must know the whole internet is dogging him!! he must also go to the blogs and read because he references stupid! we all say he is!! he aint proving anything to us except that he is a looser and will loose in the end!! he and his team mate are gonna be soooo disappointed!! when casey is given her coctail  to sleep foreva!!

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: November 23, 2010, 10:26:20 PM »

Yo bullstopper, what part of BOZO is difficult to understand?   Come on now

Lol, Capp. Enough already, bullstopper.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.