April 24, 2024, 02:41:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148111 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: November 23, 2010, 10:30:09 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25895584/detail.html
Monday Packed For Casey's Defense Team
Attorneys To Depose Officers, Attend Hearing

POSTED: 2:24 pm EST November 23, 2010
UPDATED: 2:36 pm EST November 23, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Monday is shaping up to be a busy day for Casey Anthony's defense team.

Anthony's attorneys have scheduled depositions for more than half a dozen officers from three law enforcement agencies -- the Orange and Osceola County Sheriff's Offices, as well as the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

In between the depositions, they are scheduled to attend a status hearing on the case.

A source told WESH 2 News that Judge Belvin Perry is expected to take up a new motion filed by prosecutors. The motion asks for records of financial agreements between Anthony's defense team and its expert witnesses.
The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. on Monday. WESH.com will stream the hearing live.

Video at link

thanks trim...as usual you are on top of the latest news and I appreciate all  you do!!   I am very interested in seeing how JP handles this motion...he still hasn't redeemed himself in my book....perhaps he will with this

I'm hoping along with you, Sunny. Not really holding my breath. He was supposed to be such a big, bad wolf. He hasn't shown his teeth yet, if he has any,

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: November 24, 2010, 06:52:44 AM »

LOL! Uh, yea!

Actually, I don't think she's a fool at all! I think she wants people to think she is but she knows exactly what's going on, with everything! 

Usually we are in agreement...but in this case....not so much!  I don't think she has a clue about what's going on..if she did she'd be writing letters to her daughter (because her daughter refuses to see her) telling her to tell the truth and beg for a plea....but not sin-sin, she makes ridiculous statement, such as she believes Caylee is still alive....yeah well that is not gonna keep her butt off the stand testifying AGAINST her daughter!!  all of this is JMO of course

True. I just feel like she knows all this evidence leads to her daughter, yet she's going along with this circus in hopes for a miracle in that KC will walk. If she begged for KC to plea then those chances would be gone. I don't know Sunny, do you think maybe as this gets closer to trial she may do just that? I flip flop back and forth on what exactly CA knows.

Where she is the stupidest (is that a word) . . . is how stupid she thinks the public is . . . that totally blows my mind.  Plus, she thinks she is above the laws everyone else has to abide.

stupidest is a word..... LOL    I agree....and I hope all that eventually comes back to bite her in the butt.....anyone who doubts this needs to go back and look at her deposition video with John Morgan......
Thanks Sunny for letting me know about stupidest
 sunny
I remember that deposition very well . . . entitlement and above the law and then, of course "ain't I special" comes to mind when I watch that . . . stupid is as stupid does and she does it very well . . . they all do!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: November 24, 2010, 09:28:52 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/24/caylee-anthony-case-prosecution-files-motion-to-compel-discovery/
Caylee Anthony case: Prosecution files motion to compel discovery
Posted on November 24, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: November 24, 2010, 10:26:48 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/casey-anthonys-thanksgiving-dinner-in-jail-menu/
Casey Anthony's Thanksgiving dinner In Jail(IMenu)
11/23/10

Thanks trim and Good morning to you!  I hope she eats every morsel and it gives her the runs!! an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: November 24, 2010, 10:30:26 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Monday is shaping up to be a busy day for Casey Anthony's defense team.

Anthony's attorneys have scheduled depositions for more than half a dozen officers from three law enforcement agencies -- the Orange and Osceola County Sheriff's Offices, as well as the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

In between the depositions, they are scheduled to attend a status hearing on the case.

A source told WESH 2 News that Judge Belvin Perry is expected to take up a new motion filed by prosecutors. The motion asks for records of financial agreements between Anthony's defense team and its expert witnesses.
The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. on Monday. WESH.com will stream the hearing live.

Video at link

thanks trim...as usual you are on top of the latest news and I appreciate all  you do!!   I am very interested in seeing how JP handles this motion...he still hasn't redeemed himself in my book....perhaps he will with this

Hi Sunny
I feel the same about  JP !! he has disappointed me thus far!!
oh happy thanksgiving to you and your family~!!

TO al my monkey friends have a blessed thanksigivng!!
I may forget and wish you again before thursday~!!! old age lol I forgets.

Good morning loca....I keep thinking perhaps my expectations were too high....I know he has to do a balancing act...but I swear it looks to me his balance is a bit weighted on one side....so I guess we wait and see.....

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well loca. And to all Monks and their family and friends...have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: November 24, 2010, 10:31:32 AM »

Last night I was watching youtube viewing all of the different videos about and from the play "Chicago".  I honestly thought of Baez while watching the scene "we both reached for the gun".  The lawyer is laughing and carrying on like a "mad man"while pulling the strings of the perp and media puppets. 

I cannot help but wonder how Baez does not know how he looks and how most people actaully view him.

Terri

Hi terri.....I am fairly confident he does....but is cocky and egotistical enough to believe everyone is an idiot except him...that's where he and Kc are do very much alike.   I remember reading on his FB that he knew everyone called him BOZO and the thought it was quite funny as he was going to show them what a smart clown he really was....

He must know the whole internet is dogging him!! he must also go to the blogs and read because he references stupid! we all say he is!! he aint proving anything to us except that he is a looser and will loose in the end!! he and his team mate are gonna be soooo disappointed!! when casey is given her coctail  to sleep foreva!!

I have no doubt he reads blogs and he also spends a lot of time on FB

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 24, 2010, 10:34:10 AM »

Video at link

I'm hoping along with you, Sunny. Not really holding my breath. He was supposed to be such a big, bad wolf. He hasn't shown his teeth yet, if he has any,

Hi Curly, good to see you.  I was very surprised that he let slide one of the defense motions stating that JS was removed......IMO he should have corrected that....he should have taken a stand IMO...but he let it pass and that kinda sorta put me on notice that he was not going to be as tough as I thought he was gonna be....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: November 24, 2010, 10:35:10 AM »

LOL! Uh, yea!

Actually, I don't think she's a fool at all! I think she wants people to think she is but she knows exactly what's going on, with everything! 

Usually we are in agreement...but in this case....not so much!  I don't think she has a clue about what's going on..if she did she'd be writing letters to her daughter (because her daughter refuses to see her) telling her to tell the truth and beg for a plea....but not sin-sin, she makes ridiculous statement, such as she believes Caylee is still alive....yeah well that is not gonna keep her butt off the stand testifying AGAINST her daughter!!  all of this is JMO of course

True. I just feel like she knows all this evidence leads to her daughter, yet she's going along with this circus in hopes for a miracle in that KC will walk. If she begged for KC to plea then those chances would be gone. I don't know Sunny, do you think maybe as this gets closer to trial she may do just that? I flip flop back and forth on what exactly CA knows.

Where she is the stupidest (is that a word) . . . is how stupid she thinks the public is . . . that totally blows my mind.  Plus, she thinks she is above the laws everyone else has to abide.

stupidest is a word..... LOL    I agree....and I hope all that eventually comes back to bite her in the butt.....anyone who doubts this needs to go back and look at her deposition video with John Morgan......
Thanks Sunny for letting me know about stupidest
 sunny
I remember that deposition very well . . . entitlement and above the law and then, of course "ain't I special" comes to mind when I watch that . . . stupid is as stupid does and she does it very well . . . they all do!

AMEN sister!!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: November 24, 2010, 10:55:10 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/24/caylee-anthony-case-prosecution-files-motion-to-compel-discovery/
Caylee Anthony case: Prosecution files motion to compel discovery
Posted on November 24, 2010 by Valhall

Another good read by Val....

So at this point there is mass confusion as to who is on the expert witness list for the defense, who of these people who were formerly listed but no longer are have performed work, and what work they may have performed that would be considered to be “complete” and the state notified of such.  Hence, the state’s request to have all communications between these expert witnesses and the defense team, as well as all notes by all expert witnesses.

Just as the motion is titled…the state is trying to compel the information that the defense has not voluntarily disclosed because the court currently has a motion that the state needs to be filing their deposition schedules by the end of this month and the whole situation is kerflunkeled!

Monday’s hearing will be interesting.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: November 24, 2010, 11:29:41 AM »

11/23/2010           Motion
Defendant's; to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery Response
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: November 24, 2010, 12:18:18 PM »

here we go again......

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: November 24, 2010, 01:56:12 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25907185/detail.html
Casey Anthony Will Be Present At Monday Hearing
WESH.com To Stream Hearing Live

POSTED: 11:27 am EST November 24, 2010
UPDATED: 11:52 am EST November 24, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A spokeswoman for the Ninth Judicial Circuit confirms that Casey Anthony will be present at a status hearing on Monday.

At the hearing, Judge Belvin Perry will hear a new motion filed by prosecutors asking that defense experts be required to disclose their financial arrangements with Anthony's defense team.

Perry will also check with the two sides to see if Anthony's murder trial is still on track to begin in May of next year.

The spokeswoman also said the time of the hearing had changed to 1 p.m. WESH.com will stream the status hearing live.

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: November 24, 2010, 03:30:11 PM »

FTLOG
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: November 24, 2010, 03:51:17 PM »

Yo bullstopper, what part of BOZO is difficult to understand?   Come on now

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 24, 2010, 05:01:49 PM »

FTLOG

What part of the sun shine in doesn't bozo get?
any of it!
 sunny
Oh, let the sun shine in (forgot words) . . . and frowners never win.
So let the sun shine in . . . . open up your heart (sorry they ain't got one) and let the sun shine in.
My mother told me something . . . a little boy should do,
It was all about the Bible . . . (forgot words -- you get the drift)
 sunny

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: November 24, 2010, 05:17:10 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Why Did the Anthonys Pour a New Concrete Pad in their Backyard While Caylee Was Missing?
11/24/10

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: November 24, 2010, 06:29:32 PM »

here we go again......

And one more.   
11/24/2010     Motion
to Appoint Expert in Taphonomy

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 24, 2010, 06:33:47 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taphonomy
Taphonomy
Taphonomy[note 1] is the study of decaying organisms over time and how they become fossilized (if they do). The term taphonomy, (from the Greek taphos - τάφος meaning burial, and nomos - νόμος meaning law), was introduced to paleontology in 1940 by Russian scientist Ivan Efremov to describe the study of the transition of remains, parts, or products of organisms, from the biosphere, to the lithosphere, i.e. the creation of fossil assemblages.[1][2]

Taphonomists study such phenomena as biostratinomy, decomposition, diagenesis, and encrustation and bioerosion by sclerobionts.[3] (Sclerobionts are organisms which dwell on hard substrates such as shells or rocks.)

One motivation behind the study of taphonomy is to better understand biases present in the fossil record. Fossils are ubiquitous in sedimentary rocks, yet paleontologists cannot draw the most accurate conclusions about the lives and ecology of the fossilized organisms without knowing about the processes involved in their fossilization. For example, if a fossil assemblage contains more of one type of fossil than another, one can either infer that that organism was present in greater numbers, or that its remains were more resistant to decomposition.
During the late twentieth century, taphonomic data began to be applied to other paleontological subfields such as paleobiology, paleoceanography, ichnology (the study of trace fossils) and biostratigraphy. By coming to understand the oceanographic and ethological implications of observed taphonomic patterns, paleontologists have been able to provide new and meaningful interpretations and correlations that would have otherwise remained obscure in the fossil record.
Archaeologists study taphonomic processes in order to determine how plant and animal (as well as human) remains accumulate and differentially preserve within archaeological sites. This is critical to determining whether these remains are associated with human activity. In addition, taphonomic processes may alter biological remains after they are deposited at a site. Some remains survive better than others over time, and can therefore bias an excavated collection.

Forensic taphonomy is concerned with the study of the decomposition of human remains, particularly in the context of burial sites.

Experimental taphonomy testing usually consists of exposing the remains of organisms to various altering processes, and then examining the effects of the exposure.

~ Peter Frampton
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: November 24, 2010, 07:05:38 PM »

Let me start by saying Hello fellow monkeys. It's been quite some time since I have posted. I have, however, read here on a regular basis without logging in. I have been busy and following the case from the back burner.

Now that I mention the word "Burner", well the defense team of the indescribable thing sitting in that jail cell has just lit mine!

I received a phone call today from that PI Lyons regarding my search with TES in Nov. 2008.

What really frosts my "JB" (for the spelling impaired) more than anything is that the area I searched isn't within 5 aero miles of the location on Suburban Drive. This is clearly nothing more than a fishing expedition by the head fisherman hosey byass without the yacht of his hispanic counterpart. As an Orlando taxpayer, I am infuriated that my tax dollars are paying this moron and his band of forty+ thieves to be calling anyone and everyone that has signed a TES release, regardless of where they searched. Fortunately, I was at work and did not answer my phone. It went to voice mail stating that the call was regarding my search with TES. He did not ask me to return my call, nor did I return it.

I am thinking of contacting the Pros. team to inform them that I received contact and feel that they are doing nothing but fishing without worms with my taxpayer dollars.

Do any Monkeys have any suggestions?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: November 24, 2010, 07:24:43 PM »

Let me start by saying Hello fellow monkeys. It's been quite some time since I have posted. I have, however, read here on a regular basis without logging in. I have been busy and following the case from the back burner.

Now that I mention the word "Burner", well the defense team of the indescribable thing sitting in that jail cell has just lit mine!

I received a phone call today from that PI Lyons regarding my search with TES in Nov. 2008.

What really frosts my "JB" (for the spelling impaired) more than anything is that the area I searched isn't within 5 aero miles of the location on Suburban Drive. This is clearly nothing more than a fishing expedition by the head fisherman hosey byass without the yacht of his hispanic counterpart. As an Orlando taxpayer, I am infuriated that my tax dollars are paying this moron and his band of forty+ thieves to be calling anyone and everyone that has signed a TES release, regardless of where they searched. Fortunately, I was at work and did not answer my phone. It went to voice mail stating that the call was regarding my search with TES. He did not ask me to return my call, nor did I return it.

I am thinking of contacting the Pros. team to inform them that I received contact and feel that they are doing nothing but fishing without worms with my taxpayer dollars.

Do any Monkeys have any suggestions?
I understand that speaking with them is voluntary. I would just refuse and hang up. If they showed up at my house I would ask them to leave and if they didn't I'd call LE and have them trespassed.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.