March 28, 2024, 01:44:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 147144 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: November 24, 2010, 07:35:54 PM »

Thanks 4 Donks

I realize it's voluntary to speak with them. It is not something I want to do, nor would it be something worth repeating to anyone under the age of weathered adult. I would love nothing more to send them on some really exotic fishing trip but have my reservations about that.

Do any Monkeys here have an address for either of the prosecuters (JA or LDB) that I could forward some info?

Thanks and have a

Happy Thanksgiving!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: November 24, 2010, 08:08:50 PM »

Let me start by saying Hello fellow monkeys. It's been quite some time since I have posted. I have, however, read here on a regular basis without logging in. I have been busy and following the case from the back burner.

Now that I mention the word "Burner", well the defense team of the indescribable thing sitting in that jail cell has just lit mine!

I received a phone call today from that PI Lyons regarding my search with TES in Nov. 2008.

What really frosts my "JB" (for the spelling impaired) more than anything is that the area I searched isn't within 5 aero miles of the location on Suburban Drive. This is clearly nothing more than a fishing expedition by the head fisherman hosey byass without the yacht of his hispanic counterpart. As an Orlando taxpayer, I am infuriated that my tax dollars are paying this moron and his band of forty+ thieves to be calling anyone and everyone that has signed a TES release, regardless of where they searched. Fortunately, I was at work and did not answer my phone. It went to voice mail stating that the call was regarding my search with TES. He did not ask me to return my call, nor did I return it.

I am thinking of contacting the Pros. team to inform them that I received contact and feel that they are doing nothing but fishing without worms with my taxpayer dollars.

Do any Monkeys have any suggestions?

Please email me when you get a chance.  I might be able to help you.  smklaas@hotmail.com

You aren't the only one who has gotten a phone call who shouldn't have.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: November 24, 2010, 09:14:58 PM »

11/23/2010           Motion
Defendant's; to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery Response
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

here we go again......

And one more.   
11/24/2010     Motion
to Appoint Expert in Taphonomy

Jr
I thank you for thinking of  prosecution and their endeavor to do right by caylee. I hope you contact them and alert them. I also think you cant go wrong following whatever advise klaasend givies you.
like allstate your in good hands lol
and to all my monkey friends have a blessed and safe thanksgiving. Let us not forget the holloway family and their   persuit of answers! how they must be feeling right now. I say hell with the anthonys  I just want justice for caylee!!

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: November 24, 2010, 09:24:57 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Asks For Privacy
New Motion Filed In Case

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed a new motion asking that information disclosed during a possible penalty phase of Anthony's murder trial be sealed.

Anthony's new penalty phase attorney, Ann Finnell, argues in the motion that intense media scrutiny has a "chilling effect, with some witnesses becoming reluctant to come forward with information for fear of harassment and stalking."

Finnell notes that penalty phase witnesses must be listed by the end of this month.

Anthony's murder trial in the death of her daughter, Caylee, is set to begin in May.

HERE IS THE MOTION  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/25912035/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25911924/detail.html
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: November 24, 2010, 09:30:41 PM »

Thank you loca!

And before I get carried away and forget......................................

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL SCARED MONKEYS!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: November 24, 2010, 09:32:33 PM »

I knew reading that last motion would make my blood pressure rise
<snipped>

4. Necessity for penalty phase has not yet become an issue.  However, this Court entered an Order requiring penalty phase witnesses to be listed by November 30, 2010.  The trial of this cause is set for May 10, 2011

7.  Should the Court refuse to grant an Order restricting disclosure to the public and media at this time, Defendant objects to any disclosure a this time and requests this Court delay disclosure of any kind until after the innocence/guilt phase of the trial.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/25912035/detail.html
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #846 on: November 24, 2010, 10:01:15 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/casey-anthonys-thanksgiving-dinner-in-jail-menu/
Casey Anthony's Thanksgiving dinner In Jail(IMenu)
11/23/10

Gee I wonder what she will give thanks for?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: November 24, 2010, 10:03:10 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/casey-anthonys-thanksgiving-dinner-in-jail-menu/
Casey Anthony's Thanksgiving dinner In Jail(IMenu)
11/23/10

Thanks trim and Good morning to you!  I hope she eats every morsel and it gives her the runs!! an angelic monkey
Monkey Devil!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: November 24, 2010, 10:07:36 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Asks For Privacy
New Motion Filed In Case

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed a new motion asking that information disclosed during a possible penalty phase of Anthony's murder trial be sealed.

Anthony's new penalty phase attorney, Ann Finnell, argues in the motion that intense media scrutiny has a "chilling effect, with some witnesses becoming reluctant to come forward with information for fear of harassment and stalking."

Finnell notes that penalty phase witnesses must be listed by the end of this month.

Anthony's murder trial in the death of her daughter, Caylee, is set to begin in May.

HERE IS THE MOTION  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/25912035/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25911924/detail.html
The wheels on the bus go round and round......................

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: November 24, 2010, 10:31:00 PM »

Let me start by saying Hello fellow monkeys. It's been quite some time since I have posted. I have, however, read here on a regular basis without logging in. I have been busy and following the case from the back burner.

Now that I mention the word "Burner", well the defense team of the indescribable thing sitting in that jail cell has just lit mine!

I received a phone call today from that PI Lyons regarding my search with TES in Nov. 2008.

What really frosts my "JB" (for the spelling impaired) more than anything is that the area I searched isn't within 5 aero miles of the location on Suburban Drive. This is clearly nothing more than a fishing expedition by the head fisherman hosey byass without the yacht of his hispanic counterpart. As an Orlando taxpayer, I am infuriated that my tax dollars are paying this moron and his band of forty+ thieves to be calling anyone and everyone that has signed a TES release, regardless of where they searched. Fortunately, I was at work and did not answer my phone. It went to voice mail stating that the call was regarding my search with TES. He did not ask me to return my call, nor did I return it.

I am thinking of contacting the Pros. team to inform them that I received contact and feel that they are doing nothing but fishing without worms with my taxpayer dollars.

Do any Monkeys have any suggestions?
Thank you for sharing Jr. I definitely would contact the SA's office.  I can't even say what I feel about Bia$$ and co for what they are trying do by using those of you who searched for Caylee, it is beyond disgusting.  He has clearly crossed the line.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 24, 2010, 10:56:20 PM »

If anyone that is a member or was a member of TES at the search, and has recently been contacted by anyone claiming to be associated with the defense team of Casey Anthony that feels they were contacted in error, or had a negative exchange, please email Klaasend your info, including a brief description of the incident, and how you were contacted, etc.

What I am hearing is about people that were volunteers that were several miles from Suburban Drive are being contacted.

Not to be confused with legal advice, and my opinion only:

I would not speak to a member of the defense team without a subpoena under any circumstances.
Jus sayin'
B
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #851 on: November 24, 2010, 11:12:34 PM »

Great links!  Thanks ...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!! Hope your day is filled with lots of family..lots of food..lots of fun, and most of all ...LOADS OF LOVE!!! Enjoy everyone!!!!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: November 24, 2010, 11:38:49 PM »

There goes another motion I hope he has the cojones to DENY.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #853 on: November 25, 2010, 05:01:19 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: November 25, 2010, 08:28:01 AM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: November 25, 2010, 10:26:55 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the wonderful monkeys!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: November 25, 2010, 12:18:59 PM »

~ Happy Thanksgiving 2010 to everyone here at Scared Monkeys !!!     ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: November 25, 2010, 12:23:09 PM »

Great links!  Thanks ...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!! Hope your day is filled with lots of family..lots of food..lots of fun, and most of all ...LOADS OF LOVE!!! Enjoy everyone!!!!

Same to you~!!!     an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: November 25, 2010, 02:19:36 PM »

an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Happy Thanksgiving Caylee and to all Monkeys.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #859 on: November 25, 2010, 02:21:17 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their families   an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.