March 28, 2024, 02:09:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 147145 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2010, 11:38:08 AM »

Hey, Trimm. Good luck with the heat.  Isn't it just Murphy's law that the heat goes out right as the weather changes?  Love your Casey walking out of the lockup comment!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2010, 11:53:13 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/os-casey-anthony-tony-pipitone-103010,0,4715327.story
Casey Anthony: WKMG's Tony Pipitone delivers on several fronts
By Hal Boedeker Sentinel Staff Write
Friday was a pretty good showcase for Tony Pipitone, WKMG-Ch. 6's highly regarded investigative reporter.

At 11 p.m., Pipitone offered a detailed, hard-hitting report on a homeless charity, Alliance for Neighbors, that has little to show for its claims of helping others.

Tax returns indicate the group has received $2.4 million in contributions since 2008. But Mike Stein, the man behind the alliance, wouldn't supply documentation to back up claims of how the money was spent. On top of that, Alliance for Neighbors has drawn $20,000 from foundations, including one named for actor Christopher Reeve. But people in the local homeless-services community don't know of the alliance or Stein. In his interview with Pipitone, Stein was defensive and evasive.

WKMG counts on Pipitone's investigations during sweeps months, and with good reason: He delivers.
arlier in the day, Pipitone covered the Casey Anthony hearing. Throughout the long-running Anthony saga, Pipitone has delivered thoughtful reports that add to viewers' understanding of the much-discussed case. On Friday, he gave a clear, concise explanation of defense costs in the high-profile case. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Judge Belvin Perry did not order the state to pay travel and lodging costs for new defense attorney Ann Finnell, Pipitone explained. "But Perry did allow $500 for copying costs, $2,500 for a mental health professional to examine Casey and another $2,400 for a private investigator," Pipitone said. "Perry drew the line when the defense wanted another $12,000 for investigators to follow up on people who searched for Caylee's body near where it was found months later."

In a clip, Perry lectured the defense that "taxpayers' funds do not allow you to go on fishing expeditions."

Pipitone added, "If the defense can specify exactly what it's looking for and what it would take to get it, Perry said he would reconsider ordering the state to pay for it."

Pipitone summed up: "So far, taxpayers have spent about $40,000 on Casey Anthony's defense. That could go up to $50,000 now and will get even higher as that May trial date approaches."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2010, 11:54:47 AM »

Hey, Trimm. Good luck with the heat.  Isn't it just Murphy's law that the heat goes out right as the weather changes?  Love your Casey walking out of the lockup comment!

Yesterday Casey looked like she wanted to bust a move....oh I wish she would try.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2010, 12:12:46 PM »

Posted at InSession  http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=374095&page=8

For anyone who's interested, a Hinky poster was in the courtroom today, nic is "Thisbe." She gives a summation of her observations at comment 4:10:02 (October 29).

ETA: And another at 4:10:43.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/29/caylee-anthony-case-hearing-today-mish-mash-and-a-rehash/#comments

Thanks trimm!  The posts by Thisbe are very interesting to read.  Thank you Thisbe for doing that!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2010, 12:25:29 PM »

Is Jose Baez Frightened of Spicy Peanuts?

<snipped>

We have learned Mr. Baez could use some beginner courses in English grammar.  We have learned Mr. Baez is unsure of the proper use of commas and regularly abuses them.

We have learned Ms. Anthony is embarrassed by the people who visit her in jail, those who call her, anyone she calls, and public knowledge she enjoys spicy peanuts.

We have learned Mr. Baez believes the number of hair scrunchies a female inmate purchases is a fundamental issue of privacy.

We have learned this motion does not, cannot, and will not affect the murder trial of Casey Anthony.

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/10/23/is-jose-baez-frightened-of-spicy-peanuts/
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2010, 05:21:43 PM »

What in hell was Joy doing in a wheelchair? And does she somewhere in her delusions think she's a replacement for Conway? She was sitting next to the Anthony's row, where Conway might have sat. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2010, 06:21:07 PM »

Sheesh, my last comment sounded so harsh.  Sorry Joy, if you read that.  an angelic monkey
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2010, 06:25:10 PM »

Sheesh, my last comment sounded so harsh.  Sorry Joy, if you read that.  an angelic monkey

It really didn't sound harsh. It's fact.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2010, 06:35:44 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

IF Casey's lawyers were talking to her about a plea deal....why on earth would they wait until right before a hearing to discuss it with her? Usual Baez laziness?  Or since the depos were taken in VA, have they been riding her about taking a plea, because they now know without a shadow of doubt that Casey killed Caylee?  I can see her becoming angry enough to cry all the while denying everything.  She's never gonna crack and I don't feel the State would accept a deal anyway.  If a plea is reached, I feel it will be only because of the massive amount of money the State of Florida has had to dish out. MOO
if i were to take a guess, i would say they waited as long as they could to sponge up as much $$$$ as they could.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2010, 06:36:09 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Is Jose Baez Fighting the Good Fight?
10/30/10

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2010, 08:16:42 PM »

What in hell was Joy doing in a wheelchair? And does she somewhere in her delusions think she's a replacement for Conway? She was sitting next to the Anthony's row, where Conway might have sat. 

What she's always doing....   seeking attention.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2010, 08:39:30 PM »

I too wondered if she was shackled. As she left the court, she turned towards her parents, but didn't look at them, then moved slowly off to the left, towards the exit. A deputy walking behind her gave her a prod when she apparently thought KC was moving too slowly... and then she moved on.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2010, 09:08:51 PM »

I too wondered if she was shackled. As she left the court, she turned towards her parents, but didn't look at them, then moved slowly off to the left, towards the exit. A deputy walking behind her gave her a prod when she apparently thought KC was moving too slowly... and then she moved on.   
Glad to hear the deputy had no problems doing his job!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2010, 09:11:15 PM »

Bet that is the real reason, but I read somewhere on a blog that she had a broken ankle. Has Joy been to all the hearings?  I don't recall seeing her at the last several hearings.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2010, 07:45:03 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/10/casey-anthonys-lawyers-uncomfortable.html
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Casey Anthony's Lawyers: Uncomfortable Day In Court

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2010, 09:39:51 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/31/cash-for-casey/
Cash for CaseyPosted on October 31st, 2010 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2010, 06:21:20 PM »

Bet that is the real reason, but I read somewhere on a blog that she had a broken ankle. Has Joy been to all the hearings?  I don't recall seeing her at the last several hearings.

LOL well if she was a replacement for conway!! she was ignored.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2010, 07:37:12 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/10/31/casey-anthony%e2%80%99s-revamped-body-language-with-inconsistent-image-braless-with-school-marm-bun/

lol lillian glass is too funny!!

After not seeing  Casey in the courtroom for quite  some time, there is no doubt that her attorney Jose Baez has been doing a lot of work with his client in terms of getting her body language under control. Gone  are the  unconscionable smirks and smiles. Gone is the ritualistic hair tossing and hair grooming.

No doubt,  Jose insisted that his client wear her hair off of her face,  so she wouldn’t  be tempted to toss and play with it all the time. So she wore it in a severe greasy looking bun tied at the back of her head, reminiscent of an oldfashioned prim and proper school marm.

I must say that Casey looked good physically. Her cheekbones and facial  features seemed sculpted, indicating that her weight was back in form, unlike previous times where she may have been munching on too many commissary snacks.

She also appeared   a little  more connected  to what was going on in the courtroom than she  did in the past. She even seemed to focus more often on  the people   who were  speaking and standing in front of Judge Perry, as we see in this photo above.

Even though Jose probably told her time and time again to stop grooming and adjusting her clothing, she still couldn’t seem to he;p herself. She still groomed herself  by adjusting her clothes periodically during her courtroom appearance.

MAJOR BODY LANGUAGE LEAK

While she still lip pursed, the  annoying lip gestures were few and far between. But no matter how hard Jose tried to keep his client in check body language wise there was something major in her facial and body language  which  that leaked out.

CASEY’S REAL NON- FEELINGS ABOUT CAYLEE  LEAK  OUT

When Judge Perry mentioned  the words ” remains of the victim“   Casey didn’t even bat an eye. It was as though someone said the” weather is  fine”.  Her lack of  reaction facially or body language wise,  clearly shows that she is over it. She appears to show no emotional attachment whatsoever to Caylee.

At least she is keeping it real. Gone are the fake and contrived wiping away of non tears when Caylee’s name was mentioned. Caylee is a remote thing of the past  to Casey as as  it is becomes harder and harder to  hard  for her to conjure up any emotion as it relates to Caylee.

While Jose gets points for trying to re-image Casey, he still fails miserably as far as her dress is concerned. There is a lot of disparity and contradiction in the image he wants Casey to put across.

She had on one of  her repulsive puffy sleeved hospital  colored  green blouses. This was most likely chosen by her former attorney Andrea Lyon as an attempt to make Casey  look more  innocent and sweet in court . But it did’t work.In fact the message that it was intended to portray, was just the opposite. This was especially true  when Casey wore that  puffy sleeved blouse with  either an ill-fitting  bra or no bra at all.

Her breasts hung low and her nipples were showing. At first I thought it was  be the dart line of the cut of the blouse that gave this impression.  But then, the  other photo clips I observed  confirmed that it was not the case.

She reminded me of  what we have seen so often in and out of the court room with Cindy. Like Casey, Cindy’s  breasts also hung low due to an either ill-fitting bra or her not wearing a bra at all. It certainly  seems to indicate that “the apple certainly doesn’t fall too far from the tree.”

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2010, 07:38:14 PM »

Sorry if I posted it too long!1 I didnt realize I had cut n pasted it all

must be my new scisssors and paste dern !!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2010, 08:37:16 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/11/justice-delayed-is-justice-denied-casey.html
Monday, November 01, 2010
Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied (Casey Anthony Case)

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.