April 30, 2024, 08:07:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148339 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: November 03, 2010, 07:46:25 AM »

Order Granting State's Motion to Extend Deposition Deadline 11-1-2010
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20Granting%20State%27s%20Motion%20to%20Extend%20Deposition%20Deadline.pdf

Jail: Anthony Shaken When Child's Body Found
Casey Anthony Says 'Oh No' When She Sees News Coverage
Video Report
http://www.wesh.com/video/25606530/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: November 03, 2010, 08:30:03 AM »

OMG!  Poor Amy was called and threatened to drop the charges against Casey.  http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605293.pdf  page 121
The address given is in Times Square where the phone call was made from a phone booth....lots of cameras everywhere so I wonder if they know who made this call.

cindy had to be behind it.

Didnt the anthonys go to times square to the morning show?/
Good Morning Monkeys!   

Loca, my mind is going to the same place.....this just has Cindy written all over it.  I've started to look around, so far nothing, probably because it is from so long ago.....but I'm not going to give up.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: November 03, 2010, 08:56:58 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25591942/detail.html
Docs: Officials Traced Anthony Family Phone Calls
Casey Anthony Accused Of Killing Daughter Caylee

POSTED: Monday, November 1, 2010
UPDATED: 5:14 pm EDT November 2, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- About 1,000 pages of documents were released Tuesday in the Casey Anthony murder case.
The document release included more letters written to Anthony while she has been in the Orange County Jail, but the bulk of the pages included the Anthony family's bank records from around the time that Caylee Anthony disappeared. Detectives subpoenaed the records early in the investigation so they could understand the family's background.

The documents also include information that reveals that investigators traced every phone call to and from Anthony's family, including their home phone and all of their cell phones. Investigators placed tracking devices on cars belonging to her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, her brother, Lee Anthony, and her boyfriend at the time, Anthony Lazzaro.

One of the letters in the discovery released Tuesday was from Cindy Anthony, written days after she testified at a hearing.

"I have never given up on you," Cindy Anthony wrote. "I see your strength and commitment to fight for your freedom and for Caylee. When spring comes and your trial is over, we will find her together. I continue to seek her and continue to have hope that we will all be able to be reunited soon. All their twisting of the truth and purposely leaving out statements or evidence will eventually bite them in the rear."
<snipped>

I bet the investigators had fun listening to all those calls.   

And Cindy is FOS.     

Thanks for all the updates and links.     an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: November 03, 2010, 09:17:40 AM »

OMG!  Poor Amy was called and threatened to drop the charges against Casey.  http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605293.pdf  page 121
The address given is in Times Square where the phone call was made from a phone booth....lots of cameras everywhere so I wonder if they know who made this call.

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Loca, my mind is going to the same place.....this just has Cindy written all over it.  I've started to look around, so far nothing, probably because it is from so long ago.....but I'm not going to give up.

I found this.
http://ladyontheplaza.blogspot.com/2008/10/cindy-anthony-on-today-show-101508.html
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Cindy Anthony On Today Show - 10/15/08
(video was removed)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: November 03, 2010, 09:30:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

I found this.
http://ladyontheplaza.blogspot.com/2008/10/cindy-anthony-on-today-show-101508.html
(video was removed)
Once again....You ROCK Trimm!        And thank goodness for Patty too!  I looked on the Today Show site and couldn't find it. Of course the video has been removed, so I don't know for sure if the A's were actually there at the studio or were they here at home.  But it sure is funny that the date is the same.  And since Amy's phone is a cell phone, one can't get her # through information, so who ever called her was given her # and we all know that Cindy had it.  I can see Cindy finding some poor dude on the street and offering him money to dial the # and say what he said.  JMOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: November 03, 2010, 09:31:34 AM »

Hey Sassy!     Cindy...FOS   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: November 03, 2010, 09:33:17 AM »

Tupelo,I wish we knew if they were indeed at the studio.I bet some monkey will remember.   
I'll keep looking around.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: November 03, 2010, 09:37:55 AM »

Tupelo,maybe someone from NY was there during the interview and the call was made from their phone?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: November 03, 2010, 09:39:44 AM »

Tupelo,maybe someone from NY was there during the interview and the call was made from their phone?

Never mind,I remember it was a pay phone.Duh......
Nee more coffee.   

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #329 on: November 03, 2010, 09:40:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

I found this.
(video was removed)
Once again....You ROCK Trimm!        And thank goodness for Patty too!  I looked on the Today Show site and couldn't find it. Of course the video has been removed, so I don't know for sure if the A's were actually there at the studio or were they here at home.  But it sure is funny that the date is the same.  And since Amy's phone is a cell phone, one can't get her # through information, so who ever called her was given her # and we all know that Cindy had it.  I can see Cindy finding some poor dude on the street and offering him money to dial the # and say what he said.  JMOO

Awesome find!! Oh yeah, it was Cindy. I really hope they can nail her on this. In reverse phone look-up it states that it's a land line, could be there is video somewhere of her making the call?? Oh man I really hope so! She could have picked up a cheap voice changer too.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: November 03, 2010, 10:00:08 AM »

I like the way you think Boo!   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: November 03, 2010, 10:05:39 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/27318499#27318499

This is a video of the Today Show  10/22 where C & G were in the studio.  Meredith says, "When we talked last week...."  Still doesn't prove they were there on 10/15, but I believe they were.  They most likely needed to be there for a length of time to wheel and deal book/movie deals. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: November 03, 2010, 10:10:01 AM »

Hmmmm......here is a video of George talking out in front of his house....the date of the video is 10/15. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_U8aRn6fM

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: November 03, 2010, 10:14:11 AM »

From what I understand, and I could be wrong (again), but Patty had some issues about a lot of her videos and she took down some. But what I don't know is why some are still there and some are gone.  Just hinky that the 10/15/05 Today Show has been removed.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: November 03, 2010, 10:15:33 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I've been really busy, (Sold my house, five days before I close on my new one, what a blessing!) 
This is the first I've heard that poor Amy was being threatened to drop her case.  I wonder if this alleged tampering with a witness investigation has been closed.  Maybe this is why Cindy looked so upset at the hearing last Friday.  Maybe she is being charged at last.  (A girl can dream.)  Remembering the nasty phone call she made to Tim Miller, this sounds exactly like something Cindy would do.
Thanks for all the updates and keeping me in the loop.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: November 03, 2010, 10:58:19 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I've been really busy, (Sold my house, five days before I close on my new one, what a blessing!) 
This is the first I've heard that poor Amy was being threatened to drop her case.  I wonder if this alleged tampering with a witness investigation has been closed.  Maybe this is why Cindy looked so upset at the hearing last Friday.  Maybe she is being charged at last.  (A girl can dream.)  Remembering the nasty phone call she made to Tim Miller, this sounds exactly like something Cindy would do.
Thanks for all the updates and keeping me in the loop.

(Congratulations!)
I would love to see her charged.Evil woman.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: November 03, 2010, 11:02:14 AM »

Hmmmm......here is a video of George talking out in front of his house....the date of the video is 10/15. 

Thanks!

~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #337 on: November 03, 2010, 11:55:16 AM »

So sad to see all of Caylee's bones listed again.   

I am just passing over that part.....

This is where I get into trouble, I want to pass over this part and I do for a bit but something in me makes me go back and read.  No matter how dellusional her own family is, we all know that was all that was left of Caylee.  Her lil bones, still so precious to me.  I have tried over and over to back away from this case, I can't, my heart won't let me.  Although I don't post very often, I am sure that you can all see me up in the tree-tops, day after day, many nights till the wee am.  I am so grateful to all of you that are so much better in discussing the case and the discovery to keep me in the know.  I think some of you were meant to be detectives, so many times, I am thinking, I hope someone from the defense is reading here.  I can't wait for the trial and am so glad you will all be here with me.  I hope justice for Caylee will bring us all the closure we need.  We are the ones in angst now, lil Caylee has been safely home with Jesus for a long time.  She is looking down on her monkey friends and blowing us sweet kisses.  an angelic monkey

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: November 03, 2010, 12:06:33 PM »

So sad to see all of Caylee's bones listed again.   

I am just passing over that part.....

This is where I get into trouble, I want to pass over this part and I do for a bit but something in me makes me go back and read.  No matter how dellusional her own family is, we all know that was all that was left of Caylee.  Her lil bones, still so precious to me.  I have tried over and over to back away from this case, I can't, my heart won't let me.  Although I don't post very often, I am sure that you can all see me up in the tree-tops, day after day, many nights till the wee am.  I am so grateful to all of you that are so much better in discussing the case and the discovery to keep me in the know.  I think some of you were meant to be detectives, so many times, I am thinking, I hope someone from the defense is reading here.  I can't wait for the trial and am so glad you will all be here with me.  I hope justice for Caylee will bring us all the closure we need.  We are the ones in angst now, lil Caylee has been safely home with Jesus for a long time.  She is looking down on her monkey friends and blowing us sweet kisses.  an angelic monkey

Hugs, Magic
I've seen you Magic!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: November 03, 2010, 12:14:54 PM »

I can't quit thinking about this.......but just because George was in front of his house on 10/15, it doesn't prove Cindy was there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.