March 28, 2024, 12:45:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 147142 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: November 04, 2010, 02:40:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25634831/detail.html
Casey Update: Who'll Be Deposed Next Week
Several Depositions Scheduled In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: 1:48 pm EDT November 4, 2010
UPDATED: 2:00 pm EDT November 4, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- One of former Orange County sheriff Kevin Beary's public information officers is among those due to give sworn depositions in the case against Casey Anthony next week.

Deputy Carlos Padilla was a familiar face speaking on behalf of the Sheriff's Office.

Padilla and a number of other investigators are due to be questioned by Anthony's defense team next Tuesday and Wednesday.

Two computer forensic experts will also be deposed. They found evidence someone researched the subject of neck breaking in the Anthony home.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: November 04, 2010, 02:41:38 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25634588/detail.html
SURVEY
Do you think jurors should be able to hear about Casey Anthony's reaction to the discovery of a body off of Suburban Drive? (The body was later identified as Caylee's)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: November 04, 2010, 03:14:25 PM »

SURVEY
Do you think jurors should be able to hear about Casey Anthony's reaction to the discovery of a body off of Suburban Drive? (The body was later identified as Caylee's)

Yes, yes and yes.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #423 on: November 04, 2010, 04:00:18 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I also noticed on Cindy bank statements that they paid $200.00 every month to Sam's Club. Would that be a credit card from Sam's? They paid $200 each month and right after that item was listed it showed a purchase from Sam's usually around $150 .

Also noticed in Shirleys bank statement she had a Money market account and I think it was Aug. 20, 2008 she took out $6000,00 but just saw where about $2000 wnet into her checking account. I wonder if that money went to Cindy. I noticed on both Shirley's and Cindy's account that the check numbers were always out of sequence. I think Casey may have taken more than the one check from her grandma.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: November 04, 2010, 04:06:36 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  I believe NOTHING the Anthonys say anymore. What I do believe is that George would lie on his application to make himself look better.  These people puff themselves up with imaginary talents, and pretend to themselves and the world that they are superior to hide their multitude of defects.  I cringe when I hear them speak and write, trying to sound educated, and ultimately sounding ignorant and crude. 
On another note, I was thinking about Cindy and George's penchant for "other partners" within their marriage.  It wouldn't surprise me a bit that she has targeted one of her new "church friend's husbands for comfort.  I have absolutely nothing to base this on but Cindy appears to need male contact.  (Remember her inappropriate rubbing of Lee and Rob D.  I can't say his last name in conjunction with inappropriate rubbing, it's just not nice.)  Her martyrdom worked with Dom Casey, and I see her resemblance to Casey in latching onto a man. This is pure speculation on my part, but the A's seem to have a very loose interpretation of wedding vows.  I'm just sayin'... 

They certainly give new meaning to "my word is my bond" (from Peter Pan with Robin Williams).  I couldn't help but giggle about your comment . . . for some reason my thoughts went to contributions to "their" church must have been made from the cash GA made.  ok, snark! 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: November 04, 2010, 04:08:08 PM »

SURVEY

Yes, yes and yes.

Especially in comparison to her reaction from the Blanchard Park scene.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: November 04, 2010, 06:12:28 PM »

Something I read last night in the bank statements of Cindy's was a monthly payment to MetLife. I wonder whose life insurance that was for.

The monthly payment to MetLife wouldn't necessarily have to be for life insurance.  My family and I have our dental insurance through MetLife, and that's the only thing we have through them.  MetLife can also provide auto and home insurance, health insurance, financial services such as loans and etc.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: November 04, 2010, 06:34:47 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Does Cheney Mason Fear Curtis Jackson?
11/04/10

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: November 04, 2010, 06:47:01 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25636911/detail.html
Could AG-Elect's Link To Anthony Case Impact Jury?
Newly Elected Attorney General Used To Provide Case Analysis
Video at link
POSTED: 4:44 pm EDT November 4, 2010
UPDATED: 5:59 pm EDT November 4, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Florida's newly elected attorney general, Pam Bondi, has an interesting connection to one of the highest profile cases in the state, the disappearance of Caylee Anthony and the arrest of her mother, Casey Anthony.

Bondi was well known on the network news circuit for weighing in on the case.

At the time, Bondi was a Tampa prosecutor. She offered analysis on the Anthony case on cable and network television shows.

WATCH: Bondi Weighs In On Anthony Case  http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25637049/detail.html

Judge Belvin Perry has already ruled that jurors in Anthony's murder trial will be brought in from elsewhere in Florida.

Given Bondi's notoriety in Tampa prior to her election, defense attorney Richard Hornsby said Anthony's defense team has room to argue that jurors should not be chosen from that area. Hornsby is not connected to the Anthony case.

"She's excluded that as a venue in my opinion to go to find jurors," Hornsby said. "It gives the defense more ammunition to argue for more specific venues to pick the jury from."

Hornsby said Bondi should cut off any further legal analysis because it opens the door for other defense motions.
A spokesman for Bondi told WESH 2 News on Wednesday that she is "still open to offering her views, but she would have to look at each case and see if it would be appropriate."

The spokesman added that Bondi's previous appearances were as an unpaid legal expert.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: November 04, 2010, 07:38:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25637894/detail.html
Casey Says 'Oh No' To Caylee Find; Will Jurors Know?
Unclear If Account Of Reaction Will Be Allowed At Trial

POSTED: 5:41 pm EDT November 4, 2010
UPDATED: 7:02 pm EDT November 4, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It could be critical evidence in the case against Casey Anthony, but jurors at her murder trial may never get to see or hear about it.

A jail supervisor's written account was released this week of Anthony's emotional reaction the day remains were discovered off of Suburban Drive. The remains were later identified to be Anthony's missing daughter, Caylee Anthony.
experts disagree on whether the account will ever be used by prosecutors to try to convict Anthony of murder.

As the news broke of the discovery in December 2008, Lt. Tammi Unser noted that she took Anthony to the female medical area to watch the events unfold on television.

Upon entering the office, Unser writes that Anthony looked at the television and immediately fell into the chair, doubled over and began breathing rapidly.

Several minutes later, Unser said that she lifted her head up with her eyes still closed and muttered, "Oh no," upon hearing the location of the remains.

"She was set up and this is the exact kind of activity the courts frown upon," said Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who is not affiliated with the Anthony case.

Hornsby compares the account to fruit from a poison tree, saying that Anthony should not have been placed in a position to potentially incriminate herself.
"It's no different from an interrogation done after someone invoked their right to an attorney. That's why it's inadmissible," Hornsby said.

A former prosecutor and longtime defense attorney disagrees with Hornsby, saying anything the lieutenant observed could be fair game as long as she was not questioning Anthony.
You have to be in custody and being interrogated," said Jeff Dean. "People make spontaneous statements to the police all the time who are in custody and they're used against them every day."

Anthony's reaction occurred before Unser asked her if she wanted to see a mental health counselor.

Legal experts disagree on whether her apparently spontaneous reactions before she was questioned will be introduced to the jury.

Video at link.

SURVEY
Do you think jurors should be able to hear about Casey Anthony's reaction to the discovery of a body off of Suburban Drive?  vote at link

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: November 04, 2010, 07:40:39 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/11/casey-anthony-will-critical-evidence-be-allowed-at-trial.html

Casey Anthony: Will critical evidence be allowed at trial?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando, WESH — posted by halboedeker on November, 4 2010 6:49 PM
WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing has been tenacious in exploring evidence released this week in the Casey Anthony case.

Tonight, he turned to what the station titled, in big type, ”Evidence Jury Will Not See.” Anchor Martha Sugalski walked back a bit from the headline, calling it “some critical evidence that the jurors in her murder trial may never get to see.”

And Kealing consulted legal experts who disagreed about whether the evidence will make its way into the trial. The evidence: a jail supervisor’s account of how Casey Anthony reacted when a child’s remains were found.

The remains were later identified as Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee, her daughter. 

The supervisor, Tammi Unser, wrote that Anthony watched TV coverage about the discovery of a child’s body, fell into a chair, doubled over, breathed rapidly and muttered, “Oh, no!”

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who provides analysis for WESH, told Kealing: “She was set up, and this is the exact type of activity that the courts frown upon.”

But former prosecutor Jeff Dean told Kealing that anything the supervisor observed could be used at trial — as long as the jail official wasn’t questioning Anthony. “People make spontaneous statements to police all the time that are in custody and they’re used against them every day,” Dean said.

What do you think? Will the judge allow the evidence?

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: November 04, 2010, 09:09:00 PM »

11/04/10

I had enough of JVM
I sent her a long email! I am not happy with her coddling kissing arse to the defense only!!! because baez is hispanic!! I told her where is justice for caylee!!! who in hell is speaking up for caylee the real CMA!! WHO ???
Sits on her side behind the state!!!  its not about casey its not about cindy!! its about caylee. I told her I didnt like her even discussing the case because she is so biased! oviously!! its not a hispanic thing its a cry for justice for caylee!! abandoned by her own grandparents etc etc  ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .  I gave her a big earful not that she cares but it made me feel better.
rant over.

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: November 04, 2010, 10:08:51 PM »

The most important things in this case which will convict momster are these (IMO):
1)  let the jury see those little bones which at one time held the precious child and that will have an impact that no amount of whining will be able to clear from the jury's mind;
2)  let the jury hear how momster took LE on a wild goose chase with balls of bra$$ and they will know she is a liar;
3)  let the jury learn how she lied to her mother for 31 days about Caylee's whereabouts, knowing full well the child was gone;
4)  let the jury hear sindy say Caylee is alive, although she is wearing someone's ashes and they will know she will say anything to keep the mini-her out of jail;
5)  let the jury see the tapes of the ants with LE and the FBI and learn how deceitive they all are;
6)  let the jury hear the 911 tapes;
7)  the list goes on and on.
Is her reaction to the news important, yes.  But this case will not hinge on whether or not the jury hears about it.
JMO

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: November 04, 2010, 10:19:31 PM »

Something I read last night in the bank statements of Cindy's was a monthly payment to MetLife. I wonder whose life insurance that was for.

The monthly payment to MetLife wouldn't necessarily have to be for life insurance.  My family and I have our dental insurance through MetLife, and that's the only thing we have through them.  MetLife can also provide auto and home insurance, health insurance, financial services such as loans and etc.

our dental insurance is through Met Life too...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: November 04, 2010, 10:20:26 PM »

11/04/10

I had enough of JVM
I sent her a long email! I am not happy with her coddling kissing arse to the defense only!!! because baez is hispanic!! I told her where is justice for caylee!!! who in hell is speaking up for caylee the real CMA!! WHO ???
Sits on her side behind the state!!!  its not about casey its not about cindy!! its about caylee. I told her I didnt like her even discussing the case because she is so biased! oviously!! its not a hispanic thing its a cry for justice for caylee!! abandoned by her own grandparents etc etc  ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .  I gave her a big earful not that she cares but it made me feel better.
rant over.

good for you Loca!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: November 05, 2010, 02:31:39 AM »

Video at link
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Florida's newly elected attorney general, Pam Bondi, has an interesting connection to one of the highest profile cases in the state, the disappearance of Caylee Anthony and the arrest of her mother, Casey Anthony.

At the time, Bondi was a Tampa prosecutor. She offered analysis on the Anthony case on cable and network television shows.

WATCH: Bondi Weighs In On Anthony Case  http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25637049/detail.html

Judge Belvin Perry has already ruled that jurors in Anthony's murder trial will be brought in from elsewhere in Florida.

Given Bondi's notoriety in Tampa prior to her election, defense attorney Richard Hornsby said Anthony's defense team has room to argue that jurors should not be chosen from that area. Hornsby is not connected to the Anthony case.

"She's excluded that as a venue in my opinion to go to find jurors," Hornsby said. "It gives the defense more ammunition to argue for more specific venues to pick the jury from."

Hornsby said Bondi should cut off any further legal analysis because it opens the door for other defense motions.
A spokesman for Bondi told WESH 2 News on Wednesday that she is "still open to offering her views, but she would have to look at each case and see if it would be appropriate."

The spokesman added that Bondi's previous appearances were as an unpaid legal expert.

O HORNSBY....my my my we do stretch way too hard to find a way to assist this defense team, my advice to you personally:   Chew a piece of bubble gum, its stretch has more substance!

Seriously, Pam Bondi's newly elected position as Florida's Attorney General will have absolutely NO impact on this case whatsoever but I guess she should send a thank you note to Hornsby for the heads up that she might be wise to stay clear from making her opinions known about this case after she is sworn in, as if she wouldn't have this sense on her own.   Thinking a judge is solely going to remove the Tampa area as a possible jury pool due to her notoriety previous to her becoming Attorney General, is ludacrious and laughable!  Her commentary previously will have no bearing & has no merit on appeal as she gave her opinion no different than anyone else including Casey's defense team, maybe Hornsby would serve these other morons better if he reminded them on just how much bunk & bull they've spewed on local & national broadcasts...you know what they say about something coming back to bite ya!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: November 05, 2010, 05:19:36 AM »

Video at link

O HORNSBY....my my my we do stretch way too hard to find a way to assist this defense team, my advice to you personally:   Chew a piece of bubble gum, its stretch has more substance!

Seriously, Pam Bondi's newly elected position as Florida's Attorney General will have absolutely NO impact on this case whatsoever but I guess she should send a thank you note to Hornsby for the heads up that she might be wise to stay clear from making her opinions known about this case after she is sworn in, as if she wouldn't have this sense on her own.   Thinking a judge is solely going to remove the Tampa area as a possible jury pool due to her notoriety previous to her becoming Attorney General, is ludacrious and laughable!  Her commentary previously will have no bearing & has no merit on appeal as she gave her opinion no different than anyone else including Casey's defense team, maybe Hornsby would serve these other morons better if he reminded them on just how much bunk & bull they've spewed on local & national broadcasts...you know what they say about something coming back to bite ya!
Yes, Ma'am.  I 'm still chuckling over Hornsby's advice about using the Bent case.  How'd that work for you, Defense team?  Still trust your buddy R. Hornsby? 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: November 05, 2010, 07:50:24 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-florida-attorney-general-could.html
Friday, November 05, 2010
New Florida Attorney General Could Effect Casey Anthony Trial

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
What's Next In The Case Against Casey Anthony
11/04/10

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: November 05, 2010, 09:21:03 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/03/ijvm.01.html
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Could Bone Belong to Zahra Baker?; Casey Anthony Evidence Surfaces; Missing Teen Found Alive
Aired November 3, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/11/03/casey-anthony-calm-reaction-to-finding-caylee-in-the-woods/
Written on 3 November 2010 at 18:25 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony: Calm reaction to finding Caylee in the woods
Filed under Casey Anthony 19 comments

LP needs to be quiet.  Why did LE treat him the way they did during the Little Econ River search at JBP?  TM had already searched there for one thing and I agree that they didn't want LP to insert himself into their investigation. An no way would LE let a body sit there to decay to the point that the body did. Losing valuable skin tissue on purpose (if any was left by August), no way.

Next we will hear the defense claim that LE had the body, had taken duct tape from the Anthony home, placed it over Caylee's skull and then placed her in the laundry and trash bags that they also took from the home and put Caylee in the woods near Casey's home, so they could frame this on Casey because they didn't want to look elsewhere and so they didn't.   

Leonard is and always has been a media whore....he will say or do anything for attention..........

This has to be the most moronic thing he's said...implying that the cops would let a body disintegrate...No, you yutz...it's you they wanted to butt out.

At first I honestly thought he had the best interest of Caylee at heart, but as time went on and he went off on all those insane rantings I came to believe he is as nutty as the rest of them. I was not for him bonding KC out of jail because I felt it would just allow the Anthonys to get their stories together. I have said from the beginning that they were ALL involved in some way in a cover up and that time she was home allowed them to make up more lies.

Good Morning Monks!  Happy Friday!!  Turbo I feel the same way. IMO he has done far more harm than good....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: November 05, 2010, 09:33:51 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/03/ijvm.01.html
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Could Bone Belong to Zahra Baker?; Casey Anthony Evidence Surfaces; Missing Teen Found Alive
Aired November 3, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/11/03/casey-anthony-calm-reaction-to-finding-caylee-in-the-woods/
Written on 3 November 2010 at 18:25 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony: Calm reaction to finding Caylee in the woods
Filed under Casey Anthony 19 comments

LP needs to be quiet.  Why did LE treat him the way they did during the Little Econ River search at JBP?  TM had already searched there for one thing and I agree that they didn't want LP to insert himself into their investigation. An no way would LE let a body sit there to decay to the point that the body did. Losing valuable skin tissue on purpose (if any was left by August), no way.

Next we will hear the defense claim that LE had the body, had taken duct tape from the Anthony home, placed it over Caylee's skull and then placed her in the laundry and trash bags that they also took from the home and put Caylee in the woods near Casey's home, so they could frame this on Casey because they didn't want to look elsewhere and so they didn't.   

Leonard is and always has been a media whore....he will say or do anything for attention..........

This has to be the most moronic thing he's said...implying that the cops would let a body disintegrate...No, you yutz...it's you they wanted to butt out.

Hi Curly..................he is a fool.............plain and simple.  Not even the DUHfense is foolish enough to have him on their witness list....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.