March 28, 2024, 06:13:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 147129 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: November 05, 2010, 09:39:10 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25634588/detail.html
SURVEY
Do you think jurors should be able to hear about Casey Anthony's reaction to the discovery of a body off of Suburban Drive? (The body was later identified as Caylee's)

here's the results so far:

Do you think jurors should be able to hear about Casey Anthony's reaction to the discovery of a body off of Suburban Drive?

Do you think jurors should be able to hear about Casey Anthony's reaction to the discovery of a body off of Suburban Drive?

Choice    Votes    Percentage of 735 Votes
Yes             686             93%
No               49               7%
Thank you for participating in our survey.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: November 05, 2010, 09:42:37 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Does Cheney Mason Fear Curtis Jackson?
11/04/10

I find it hilarious that Mason even has the time or inclination to tune in to listen to JVM's screeching voice and day late news! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: November 05, 2010, 09:44:59 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/11/casey-anthony-will-critical-evidence-be-allowed-at-trial.html

Casey Anthony: Will critical evidence be allowed at trial?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando, WESH — posted by halboedeker on November, 4 2010 6:49 PM
WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing has been tenacious in exploring evidence released this week in the Casey Anthony case.

Tonight, he turned to what the station titled, in big type, ”Evidence Jury Will Not See.” Anchor Martha Sugalski walked back a bit from the headline, calling it “some critical evidence that the jurors in her murder trial may never get to see.”

And Kealing consulted legal experts who disagreed about whether the evidence will make its way into the trial. The evidence: a jail supervisor’s account of how Casey Anthony reacted when a child’s remains were found.

The remains were later identified as Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee, her daughter. 

The supervisor, Tammi Unser, wrote that Anthony watched TV coverage about the discovery of a child’s body, fell into a chair, doubled over, breathed rapidly and muttered, “Oh, no!”

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who provides analysis for WESH, told Kealing: “She was set up, and this is the exact type of activity that the courts frown upon.”

But former prosecutor Jeff Dean told Kealing that anything the supervisor observed could be used at trial — as long as the jail official wasn’t questioning Anthony. “People make spontaneous statements to police all the time that are in custody and they’re used against them every day,” Dean said.

What do you think? Will the judge allow the evidence?

Hornsby is a defense attorney....what else would he be expected to say?  Besides it's his opinion and we all know what is said about opinions and what they are like Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: November 05, 2010, 09:46:02 AM »

Does Cheney Mason Fear Curtis Jackson?
11/04/10

I had enough of JVM
I sent her a long email! I am not happy with her coddling kissing arse to the defense only!!! because baez is hispanic!! I told her where is justice for caylee!!! who in hell is speaking up for caylee the real CMA!! WHO ???
Sits on her side behind the state!!!  its not about casey its not about cindy!! its about caylee. I told her I didnt like her even discussing the case because she is so biased! oviously!! its not a hispanic thing its a cry for justice for caylee!! abandoned by her own grandparents etc etc  ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .  I gave her a big earful not that she cares but it made me feel better.
rant over.

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: November 05, 2010, 09:48:37 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-florida-attorney-general-could.html
Friday, November 05, 2010
New Florida Attorney General Could Effect Casey Anthony Trial

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
What's Next In The Case Against Casey Anthony
11/04/10

Hi and Good Morning trim!!!  thanks!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: November 05, 2010, 10:33:43 AM »

Even if her reaction to them finding Caylee's body is not allowed in,  if the SA asks 'Who was the first person she called on hearing the news"  and they say 'Her attorney" - not her parents,not a friend, not a Minister, but her Attorney because she knew she was in deep you know what...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: November 05, 2010, 10:35:11 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25634588/detail.html
SURVEY
Do you think jurors should be able to hear about Casey Anthony's reaction to the discovery of a body off of Suburban Drive? (The body was later identified as Caylee's)

Yes, yes and yes.

Especially in comparison to her reaction from the Blanchard Park scene.

Yes!!!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: November 05, 2010, 10:36:12 AM »

Even if her reaction to them finding Caylee's body is not allowed in,  if the SA asks 'Who was the first person she called on hearing the news"  and they say 'Her attorney" - not her parents,not a friend, not a Minister, but her Attorney because she knew she was in deep you know what...

great point!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: November 05, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Laura Buchanan deposition issue transpires ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: November 05, 2010, 11:11:43 AM »

great point!

Totally agree!  Absolute instinct would have a loving decent parent reaching out to her family & closest friends for support as well as comfort in grief.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: November 05, 2010, 01:02:30 PM »

(I haven't posted in a while...I hope I am doing it right.)

I was reading some of the information just released. 
In reviewing the letters Cindy wrote to KC about looking for Caylee and believing that Caylee is still alive..bla bla bla..

I feel sad with Caylee's poor little body being cremated and her ashes are god only knows where...but Cindy doesn't even acknowledge and respect poor little caylee's remains.
It very sick and makes me feel very sad and angry at the same time.

Even in her death, little caylee is still "lost".

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: November 05, 2010, 01:08:14 PM »

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Laura Buchanan deposition issue transpires ...

Absolutely!!!  It will be most interesting.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: November 05, 2010, 01:23:27 PM »

(I haven't posted in a while...I hope I am doing it right.)

I was reading some of the information just released. 
In reviewing the letters Cindy wrote to KC about looking for Caylee and believing that Caylee is still alive..bla bla bla..

I feel sad with Caylee's poor little body being cremated and her ashes are god only knows where...but Cindy doesn't even acknowledge and respect poor little caylee's remains.
It very sick and makes me feel very sad and angry at the same time.

Even in her death, little caylee is still "lost".

Blaze I totally agree with you.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: November 05, 2010, 03:30:09 PM »

Was Casey Anthony Ever Interested in Finding Caylee?
11/05/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: November 05, 2010, 04:26:40 PM »

The other day we were discussing the pr people for the ants and I mentioned Michelle Bart.  She did work with the Ants.

1. Caylee Anthony – Michelle Bart Back In The Picture?
Posted on July 12th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture
Read 4,273 times.
The Caylee Anthony case is a very strange place, peppered with strange people. There are certain names that just keep coming up, and one of those names is Michelle Bart. You may remember her as the spokesman for the Anthony family, finally handing the baton to Mark NeJame/Brad Conway. Of course she also had dealings with the rather dubious foundation Kid Finders set up be entrepreneurs Dennis and Sherri Milstead. Digging even deeper she was also linked to another the even stranger Never Lose Hope Foundation, an organization worthy of an entire book about its founding fathers!
Michelle Bart herself runs another organization, Helping Heroes Productions, which as far as I can tell is a ‘for profit’ aimed at servicing non profit organizations. Based on her relationship with the Anthony family, and these various other entities, it has always been very clear what her views on the case are, and which camp she is supporting.
None the less it had appeared that Michelle Bart had moved on from the Anthony story, in fact she has ‘physically’ moved on and currently resides in Washington State. My curiosity was aroused when cruising the internet for news on the Caylee Anthony case when I started to hear whispers that she was back in the game. In fact one rumor that came across my desk was that George and Cindy Anthony were going to be on a Blog Talk Radio show, in fact I was asked if it was our show? No, was the answer, I choose my guests with greater care!
However I did finally track down what had fueled the rumor, out of nowhere Michelle Bart has indeed scheduled a 45 minute show for 5pm July/15, and to quote the show notes:
On our first upcoming show, we will explore the Caylee Anthony autopsy report with a forensic expert and discuss the case that became public knowledge a year ago on July 15, 2008 in Orlando, Florida.
While I doubt very much that any of the Anthony family would dare to take a dip into the murky depths of Blog Talk Radio, I am curious as to the reasoning behind this program, also the guest list.
What I do know is that I can smell ’spin’, but I cannot put my finger on what the spin could be. The autopsy report while not the smoking gun we had hoped it to be, does contain information that is detrimental to the defense, that duct tape for example, the prosecution is likely going to use this to establish the likelihood that the tape was used prior to death. That is pretty damning if Casey Anthony is found guilty.
My wife Jan also discovered a rather curious blog that links Michelle Bart to the Anthony family on another subject. Again it makes no sense, why would Bart be talking to MySpace, rather than attorney Brad Conway?
There is a smell in the air, and it is not cherry blossom.
Simon Barrett
03/30/09 - Huffington Press (she is a contributor)
In My Backyard? Missing People Deserve the Power of Awareness

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: November 05, 2010, 06:41:59 PM »

11/05/10

Don't even need to read this to answer the question.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 06, 2010, 07:43:24 AM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
“Soundtrack To a Brainfry:” The Lost Chapters  11/04/10
Posted by eggtreenews in Casey Anthony Trial, Cultured Eggs: Arts and Entertainment Reviews. Tagged: Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony, cindy anthony, cindy anthony letters. 35 Comments

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: November 06, 2010, 09:15:53 AM »

11/05/10

Don't even need to read this to answer the question.

I ditto that my friend

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: November 06, 2010, 03:17:21 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/06/jose-baez-change-in-body-language-towards-casey-casey%E2%80%99s-reported-crush-on-him-and-possible-affects-on-the-case/
Jose Baez Change In Body Language Towards Casey, Casey’s Reported Crush On Him, And Possible Affects On The Case  11/06/10

~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #459 on: November 06, 2010, 04:03:02 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/06/jose-baez-change-in-body-language-towards-casey-casey%E2%80%99s-reported-crush-on-him-and-possible-affects-on-the-case/
Jose Baez Change In Body Language Towards Casey, Casey’s Reported Crush On Him, And Possible Affects On The Case  11/06/10
Hi Monkeys
I think miss Lillian Glass sounds like she has a little crush on jose.....

From the comments section:

I agree that it has been “Baptism by Fire” so to speak for Jose Baez. But he has done and is continuing to do a great job in my view considering the circumstances. Like yourself, I agree that he initially believed in her innocence. But as more information has emerged I believe that he is just doing all he can as a criminal defense attorney in hopes of sparing his client’s life.
What has impressed me about Jose is how well he has handled himself under all all of the pressure. He is articulate,knowledgeable and likable. Therefore I have no doubt that when this is all over he will emerge as legal analyst of sorts in the media.
Dr. Lillian Glass - November 6, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Also,Doc Lillian keeps stating that jose hired the BEST jury consultant in Florida and (never mentions a name?)I don't remember hearing or reading that jose hired one?Did he?
Lillian also states that the prosecution is going in blind with no consultant when we all heard that Jeff will also do this job.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.