March 28, 2024, 01:23:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Neighbors Taunt Dying Girl - 10/14/10  (Read 3846 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 15, 2010, 01:49:03 AM »

http://www.comcast.net/video/neighbors-taunt-dying-girl/1615451739/fanNews/newest/

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 01:52:29 AM »

Sorry I don't know how to do the photos.

Dying girl taunted by neighbor
11212 posts
Posted by patti5 on Oct 11, 2010 at 01:12 PM

The family of a 7-year-old Detroit-area girl with Huntington's disease says a longtime dispute with neighbors escalated into a photo of the girl above a set of crossbones being posted on Facebook. (See photo posted below)

Jennifer Petkov of Trenton, Mich., also put up a picture of the girl's dead mother in the arms of the Grim Reaper, The Detroit News reported.

Seven-year-old Kathleen Edward is the final stages of Huntington's disease. Her mother, Laura, died last year from the same wasting disorder at 24.

A feud between the Petkovs and several neighbors has raged for years, neighbors and police said, resulting in a Facebook site that identifies Jennifer Petkov as the "Devil of Detroit Street." Neighbors told the Detroit News on Friday that the Petkovs laughed and taunted Laura Edward and the girl.

Scott Petkov said the Sept. 30 photo postings on a Facebook page his wife created in retaliation resulted Friday in his suspension and possible firing from his job as a forklift repairman, the News reported.

Also on Friday, Jennifer Petkov issued an apology of her own.

"If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't do it," Jennifer Petkov told Fox 2 News. "And to that little girl, I apologize if you've been hurt. There's not much more I can say. And hopefully we can live our lives peacefully from now on."

No charges have been filed in the case.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 01:54:26 AM »

Sorry I don't know how to do the photos.

Dying girl taunted by neighbor
11212 posts
Posted by patti5 on Oct 11, 2010 at 01:12 PM

The family of a 7-year-old Detroit-area girl with Huntington's disease says a longtime dispute with neighbors escalated into a photo of the girl above a set of crossbones being posted on Facebook. (See photo posted below)

Jennifer Petkov of Trenton, Mich., also put up a picture of the girl's dead mother in the arms of the Grim Reaper, The Detroit News reported.

Seven-year-old Kathleen Edward is the final stages of Huntington's disease. Her mother, Laura, died last year from the same wasting disorder at 24.

A feud between the Petkovs and several neighbors has raged for years, neighbors and police said, resulting in a Facebook site that identifies Jennifer Petkov as the "Devil of Detroit Street." Neighbors told the Detroit News on Friday that the Petkovs laughed and taunted Laura Edward and the girl.

Scott Petkov said the Sept. 30 photo postings on a Facebook page his wife created in retaliation resulted Friday in his suspension and possible firing from his job as a forklift repairman, the News reported.

Also on Friday, Jennifer Petkov issued an apology of her own.

"If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't do it," Jennifer Petkov told Fox 2 News. "And to that little girl, I apologize if you've been hurt. There's not much more I can say. And hopefully we can live our lives peacefully from now on."

No charges have been filed in the case.

this is the link for the above article
jerseyshore.momslikeme.com/members/JournalActions.aspx?g...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 06:51:58 PM »

Sister,

She was Arrested Today - Oct 15, 2010 - Jennifer Petkov

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2010/10/15/news/doc4cb8ac5a364c0858439898.txt

WOODHAVEN — A woman who has gained worldwide attention for tormenting a 7-year-old girl dying of Huntington’s disease and her family was arraigned Friday in 33rd District Court on charges of felonious driving and reckless driving.

If convicted of felonious driving, Jennifer Petkov, 33, of Trenton could face up to four years in prison. The charge of reckless driving is a misdemeanor and carries a sentence of up to 93 days in jail.

Thirty-third District Judge Michael McNally set Petkov’s bond at $75,000/10 percent and scheduled a preliminary examination of the evidence against her for 8:30 a.m. Oct. 26.

Petkov is accused of trying to run over a neighbor at about 4:25 p.m. Wednesday as she was crossing the street in the 200 block of Detroit.

Petkov has been involved in a neighborhood squabble with Rebecca Rose for two years that has escalated recently, police said.

The squabble gained international attention after Petkov allegedly posted pictures on the Internet of Rose’s 24-year-old daughter, Laura Edward, who died last year of Huntington’s disease, and Rose’s granddaughter, 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, who also has Huntington’s. The girl’s family has said she has about a year to live.

The pictures posted showed the late Laura Edward being hugged by the Grim Reaper and her daughter, Kathleen Edward’s, face superimposed on a skull and crossbones.

Huntington’s disease is a progressive genetic disorder that destroys the brain and causes death. There is no way to stop or reverse the disease, according to the website of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.

Petkov has apologized for posting the pictures on the Internet.

According to police, the woman crossing the street was going to visit Rose

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 07:02:12 PM »

What is wrong with that woman?!?

Anyway, if anyone would like to offer support to the little girl and family who were taunted here is the facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123801807673623#!/group.php?gid=123801807673623 "

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 05:25:57 AM »

I saw her half-a$$ attempt at an apology -- the look of defiance on her face.
Maybe she needs to take classes in anger management or how to be a good neighbor.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 03:36:16 AM »

Maybe she needs to take classes in anger management or how to be a good neighbor.

Sister look up at my post above  an angelic monkey

Jennifer was Arrested !  all good things come in small packages - Lets hope for a little county cell - My hope is the Women's correctional facility in Ypsilanti Huron Valley- Her mouth won't even open, pure fear will be instilled within " seconds" ..

OR if she is as wicked as she professes " better yet" let her have a few go rounds with those incarcerated ..she will survive, she may walk away with a shoe print on her forehead... 
I think the guards may let her sit and spin for about 2 mins with the inmates.

Huron Valley Prison - the nearest prison that is Women Only- Women share their experiences -
http://www.insideprison.com/prison_stories.asp?story_id=947

All I can say to Jennifer is OH Well, Your bad behavior that ran for years, finally caught up with you legally. Pay the price - I hope it's with a new wardrobe, 3 hots and cot - maybe it will straighten your axx out. I doubt it though. I think this woman is mentally tapped. jmo. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 12:14:46 AM »

Sister look up at my post above  an angelic monkey

Jennifer was Arrested !  all good things come in small packages - Lets hope for a little county cell - My hope is the Women's correctional facility in Ypsilanti Huron Valley- Her mouth won't even open, pure fear will be instilled within " seconds" ..

OR if she is as wicked as she professes " better yet" let her have a few go rounds with those incarcerated ..she will survive, she may walk away with a shoe print on her forehead... 
I think the guards may let her sit and spin for about 2 mins with the inmates.

Huron Valley Prison - the nearest prison that is Women Only- Women share their experiences -
http://www.insideprison.com/prison_stories.asp?story_id=947

All I can say to Jennifer is OH Well, Your bad behavior that ran for years, finally caught up with you legally. Pay the price - I hope it's with a new wardrobe, 3 hots and cot - maybe it will straighten your axx out. I doubt it though. I think this woman is mentally tapped. jmo. 

Deenie, thanks for posting that . . .

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 12:25:30 AM »

Jennifer Petkov's Kids Ordered to Live with Father

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/2-of-jennifer-petkov-kids-to-live-with-father-20101020-wpms

Updated: Friday, 22 Oct 2010, 3:09 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 20 Oct 2010, 11:13 PM EDT

By RON SAVAGE
myFOXDetroit.com

TRENTON, Mich. - A custody hearing was held for two of Jennifer Petkov's children. A Wayne County Probate Court judge ruled on an emergency order. Her eight-year-old daughter and five-year-old son from a previous relationship will now move in with their father until further notice.

Petkov made headlines a few days ago after she admitted to taunting the family of 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, who is dying from Huntington's Disease.  She posted disturbing photos of Kathleen of Facebook, and her husband Scott Petkov parked a coffin on the street in front of the girl's home.  View Ron Savage Original Report >

The father of Petkov's children filed for the emergency hearing right after the story broke.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 01:18:24 AM »

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/2-of-jennifer-petkov-kids-to-live-with-father-20101020-wpms

By RON SAVAGE
myFOXDetroit.com

TRENTON, Mich. - A custody hearing was held for two of Jennifer Petkov's children. A Wayne County Probate Court judge ruled on an emergency order. Her eight-year-old daughter and five-year-old son from a previous relationship will now move in with their father until further notice.

Petkov made headlines a few days ago after she admitted to taunting the family of 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, who is dying from Huntington's Disease.  She posted disturbing photos of Kathleen of Facebook, and her husband Scott Petkov parked a coffin on the street in front of the girl's home.  View Ron Savage Original Report >

The father of Petkov's children filed for the emergency hearing right after the story broke.

Maybe she will learn some responsibility for her actions, you think?  I'm not sure, I can't imagine taunting a dying person, let alone a little child.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 10:29:35 AM »

By RON SAVAGE
myFOXDetroit.com

good! get those children out of the neighborhood..they must be so embarrassed..her children and Kathleen probably even played together at one time or another..those poor kids to have a mom like Jennifer....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010, 10:33:00 AM »

I just went over to her page..Today is her birthday!  I wished her a wonderful birthday...
such a sweet little girl...praying for a miracle for her!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.