April 27, 2024, 08:18:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148787 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: October 25, 2010, 08:29:00 PM »

Did you guys just hear that zahra body was found. I think I just saw that on NG

Not watching NG.  I hope it's true.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: October 25, 2010, 08:29:05 PM »

Im watching Nancy I didnt hear that? are you sure?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: October 25, 2010, 08:30:54 PM »

Im watching Nancy I didnt hear that? are you sure?

I did not hear that either....I hope they did though

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: October 25, 2010, 08:32:44 PM »

I see the question on the Banner at the bottom of the TV. On Nancy there is the question posted (Has Zahras body just been found)?
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: October 25, 2010, 08:32:50 PM »

. Well idk now cause there was a question mark. It says was zahra's body found? So I am so sorry I am not sure now. Please forgive me.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: October 25, 2010, 08:33:33 PM »

I just went back on my DVR for NG and I did not hear where they found her body

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: October 25, 2010, 08:34:12 PM »

Yes starmonkey I am so sorry for jumping to conclusions you guys. I am so embarrassed
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: October 25, 2010, 08:34:33 PM »

I see the question on the Banner at the bottom of the TV. On Nancy there is the question posted (Has Zahras body just been found)?

Well she might know something we don't?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: October 25, 2010, 08:35:12 PM »

. Well idk now cause there was a question mark. It says was zahra's body found? So I am so sorry I am not sure now. Please forgive me.

No worries, typical NG...the banner is very misleading.  I'm not watching just listening so I didnt even see the banner until you mentioned something. 

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: October 25, 2010, 08:35:58 PM »

Yes starmonkey I am so sorry for jumping to conclusions you guys. I am so embarrassed

no you dont need to be embarressed. I totally missed that question on there! You made me really pay attention and wait for the commercial to be over!hehe
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: October 25, 2010, 08:36:30 PM »

dont be embarrassed...again, it is very misleading.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: October 25, 2010, 08:36:50 PM »

No worries, typical NG...the banner is very misleading.  I'm not watching just listening so I didnt even see the banner until you mentioned something. 

I agree!and nancy would spill it if she knew!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: October 25, 2010, 08:38:39 PM »

Yes it was misleading cause at 1 time it said. Just in and then body found. And unless u look real close u can hardly even see the question mark.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 25, 2010, 08:39:10 PM »

I agree!and nancy would spill it if she knew!

yes she would and right now she is only spilling about SM being taken to the search site...which we already now   

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: October 25, 2010, 08:41:35 PM »

Yes it was misleading cause at 1 time it said. Just in and then body found. And unless u look real close u can hardly even see the question mark.

I saw that too and if I would have been watching the TV I would have taken just as you did.  I try not to watch NG for this reason...but I confess that I always have her on the TV...at least listening.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: October 25, 2010, 08:48:02 PM »

Where they are searching is around a curve, right down the road from a school, in a wooded area with water... echoes of Caylee.

Oh, I hope they find her!

Attaching close-ups of the area Klaas posted, from BingMaps.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: October 25, 2010, 08:57:43 PM »

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/mead-51934-case-gaston.html
Missing girl case delays court hearing in Gaston murder case
October 25, 2010 4:53 PM
Diane Turbyfill

The attorney representing Michael Mead on a murder charge in Gaston County is now involved with the ongoing case of Zahra Baker, a missing Hickory girl.

Mead and his lawyer, Lisa Dubs, were scheduled to appear in court Monday. An early-morning call changed that plan, according to Gaston County Assistant District Attorney Robert Forbes.

Forbes told Judge Robert Bell that Dubs called to say she and Mead couldn’t be in court because she’s now been assigned to Elisa Baker, the 10-year-old girl’s stepmother who has been in jail since Oct. 10 in Hickory for obstruction of justice.

An agitated Forbes told Bell that he didn’t think another case elsewhere should affect court proceedings in Gaston County.

Bell asked Forbes to approach the bench. There was no further discussion in open court, but Forbes said the matter will come before the judge at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday.

Forbes later told The Gazette now that he knows the specifics of why Dubs was detained, he won’t be upset if the case gets delayed.

“If this involves finding that child I don’t mind if it takes two weeks,” said Forbes.

Forbes said he is waiting to hear back from Dubs’ office as to whether or not she will be available for the Tuesday session.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: October 25, 2010, 09:06:00 PM »

Tibrogargan or Night Owl

Has the Australian news mentioned AB or Zahras immigration status in the US.

Sorry for delay in answering as I had to go out.  It is  midday Tuesday 27th here on the east coast of Australia.  Queensland (also on east coast) does not have daylight saving time so their local time is now 11 am.

I have not read anything about AB or Zahra's status except that the US media keep stating he is an Australian citizen.  What permit he is living there under I do not know. Almost all of the news reports here are copies from US news sites.  Nightowl may know something more from her local media.  I would expect more to come to light when this pair of scumbags are charged with murder.

Previously in these threads I mentioned about Zahra possibly being taken out of our country without her bio mother's permission.  I think I surmised that the wicked SM could have forged bio mother's signature on the application forms, noting that forgery was one of her "accomplishments".  I think I also had a minor rant about how the SM was even allowed into our country because of her dubious past.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #278 on: October 25, 2010, 09:15:12 PM »

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/mead-51934-case-gaston.html
Missing girl case delays court hearing in Gaston murder case
October 25, 2010 4:53 PM
Diane Turbyfill

The attorney representing Michael Mead on a murder charge in Gaston County is now involved with the ongoing case of Zahra Baker, a missing Hickory girl.

Mead and his lawyer, Lisa Dubs, were scheduled to appear in court Monday. An early-morning call changed that plan, according to Gaston County Assistant District Attorney Robert Forbes.

Forbes told Judge Robert Bell that Dubs called to say she and Mead couldn’t be in court because she’s now been assigned to Elisa Baker, the 10-year-old girl’s stepmother who has been in jail since Oct. 10 in Hickory for obstruction of justice.

An agitated Forbes told Bell that he didn’t think another case elsewhere should affect court proceedings in Gaston County.

Bell asked Forbes to approach the bench. There was no further discussion in open court, but Forbes said the matter will come before the judge at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday.

Forbes later told The Gazette now that he knows the specifics of why Dubs was detained, he won’t be upset if the case gets delayed.

“If this involves finding that child I don’t mind if it takes two weeks,” said Forbes.

Forbes said he is waiting to hear back from Dubs’ office as to whether or not she will be available for the Tuesday session.
That is very interesting thank-you. So I'm going to take it as Elisa told where Zahra is?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: October 25, 2010, 09:19:44 PM »

Tibrogargan or Night Owl

Has the Australian news mentioned AB or Zahras immigration status in the US.

Sorry for delay in answering as I had to go out.  It is  midday Tuesday 27th here on the east coast of Australia.  Queensland (also on east coast) does not have daylight saving time so their local time is now 11 am.

I have not read anything about AB or Zahra's status except that the US media keep stating he is an Australian citizen.  What permit he is living there under I do not know. Almost all of the news reports here are copies from US news sites.  Nightowl may know something more from her local media.  I would expect more to come to light when this pair of scumbags are charged with murder.

Previously in these threads I mentioned about Zahra possibly being taken out of our country without her bio mother's permission.  I think I surmised that the wicked SM could have forged bio mother's signature on the application forms, noting that forgery was one of her "accomplishments".  I think I also had a minor rant about how the SM was even allowed into our country because of her dubious past.
Thanks for the reply. I thought maybe a reporter had talked to the relatives about their immigration to the states. Also Karen Baker was on a blog site over there and thought maybe she mentioned it.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.