April 27, 2024, 09:40:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148790 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #280 on: October 25, 2010, 09:21:57 PM »

Wonder how deep that water is where they are searching? I have a sick feeling they may have weighed her body down or in a container depending how deep. 
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: October 25, 2010, 09:22:02 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted.....

Just read this on thehinkymeter......Zarah's bio mother's comment and comment by someone who knows Zahra's mother.

biomum said: { Oct 24, 2010 – 09:10:50 }
“aussie girl said: { Oct 14, 2010 – 06:10:10 }

i just want to clarify that the bio mother did not know that zahra was in the states… adam some how forged a passport to get her out of australia… u need both parents signature. She loved her little girl with all her heart and was lookign for her.. i have read comments all over the internet saying that the bio mum must not have loved her or gave a shit , but this is far from the truth… adam took off with this lil angel not letting the mother see her…. some one needs to also look into her passport application and find out how she was able to leave australia tpo begin with… if her wasnt invloved in the dissapearance ( doubtful) it his fault she was there to begin with”

aussie girl, i have no idea who you are, but you are obviously someone close to me and I thank you for speaking the truth when I have not been strong enough to have a public voice.

I am the biological mother (only mother) of this beautiful angel. aussie girl has stated the most important point, I have never stopped loving Zahra, and never will. nor did a day go by that I, and my family, didn’t try in someway to find her. I am here to clear up a simple fact while I am having a day that I feel strong enough to.

*I have not stepped up to the media for my “15mins of fame” , as some have referred to it, because the last 11 years of MY life are irrelevant, the truth of Adam and his hurtful and manipulative ways will come out in time.. what IS relevant is finding Zahra and putting her to rest with some dignity.

while i have read some very “interesting” theories about what has happened, i would hope that none of these horrible things are true. I cannot fathom the possibility of my daughter going through things that would never even enter my night terrors, and if i had known where she was, and what was being done to her, I would have taken her away immediately.

i can only send out my greatest appreciation to every single person who has spent so many hours away from their own families to help bring these monsters to justice, and many thanks to all the people who have had such beautiful words to say about a daughter I was never given the chance to know.

please keep praying they find her. I am not not holding onto any hope of her being alive, I have to accept the reality of what these monsters have done. but please pray her body is found and she can be shown respect and dignity by those who really do, and will always, love her.

let each and every one of our tears lead them one step closer to the truth.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/22/zahra-baker-case-landfill-search-ends/#comment-82388

Not sure what to think of this.

In what way pfaubush?

Do you not think these posts may be genuine or do you doubt that someone could not be able to find their child here in Australia?

I do not know if posts are genuine but if so I can totally understand how someone could be searching for their child for so long without any success. 

Zahra was born in Wagga Wagga which is a town in inland New South Wales.  Then it has been said her father took her to Newcastle which is an industrial city on coastal New South Wales.  Then they moved to a small town on the outskirts of Townsville which is a city on coastal Queensland, and from there to USA, be it legally or illegally, and if they had seemingly authorised documents and passports there would be no reason to query them leaving our country.

It is very difficult to find someone here if they do not want to be found.  The average person does not have access to any records or whereabouts of other persons.  Google only shows persons who are in the media for either good or bad reasons.  We do not have web sites here that show every person who have the same name and their addresses, telephone numbers and any associated relatives or hangers on.  Our privacy laws are very strict.  You could search every telephone listing in the white pages of course but if they do not have a landline or have a silent number that will not give any results.  A private investigator may be able to dig deeper and of course the police force does have access to records.  In some ways it would be good to be able to sleuth anyone and everyone that lives here but most law abiding citizens like privacy.

I hope this helps.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: October 25, 2010, 09:25:21 PM »

Tibrogargan thank-you that sure helps me, I was trying to figure out how the mom was having trouble locating Zahra.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #283 on: October 25, 2010, 09:31:20 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted.....

Just read this on thehinkymeter......Zarah's bio mother's comment and comment by someone who knows Zahra's mother.

biomum said: { Oct 24, 2010 – 09:10:50 }
“aussie girl said: { Oct 14, 2010 – 06:10:10 }

i just want to clarify that the bio mother did not know that zahra was in the states… adam some how forged a passport to get her out of australia… u need both parents signature. She loved her little girl with all her heart and was lookign for her.. i have read comments all over the internet saying that the bio mum must not have loved her or gave a shit , but this is far from the truth… adam took off with this lil angel not letting the mother see her…. some one needs to also look into her passport application and find out how she was able to leave australia tpo begin with… if her wasnt invloved in the dissapearance ( doubtful) it his fault she was there to begin with”

aussie girl, i have no idea who you are, but you are obviously someone close to me and I thank you for speaking the truth when I have not been strong enough to have a public voice.

I am the biological mother (only mother) of this beautiful angel. aussie girl has stated the most important point, I have never stopped loving Zahra, and never will. nor did a day go by that I, and my family, didn’t try in someway to find her. I am here to clear up a simple fact while I am having a day that I feel strong enough to.

*I have not stepped up to the media for my “15mins of fame” , as some have referred to it, because the last 11 years of MY life are irrelevant, the truth of Adam and his hurtful and manipulative ways will come out in time.. what IS relevant is finding Zahra and putting her to rest with some dignity.

while i have read some very “interesting” theories about what has happened, i would hope that none of these horrible things are true. I cannot fathom the possibility of my daughter going through things that would never even enter my night terrors, and if i had known where she was, and what was being done to her, I would have taken her away immediately.

i can only send out my greatest appreciation to every single person who has spent so many hours away from their own families to help bring these monsters to justice, and many thanks to all the people who have had such beautiful words to say about a daughter I was never given the chance to know.

please keep praying they find her. I am not not holding onto any hope of her being alive, I have to accept the reality of what these monsters have done. but please pray her body is found and she can be shown respect and dignity by those who really do, and will always, love her.

let each and every one of our tears lead them one step closer to the truth.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/22/zahra-baker-case-landfill-search-ends/#comment-82388

Not sure what to think of this.

In what way pfaubush?

Do you not think these posts may be genuine or do you doubt that someone could not be able to find their child here in Australia?

I do not know if posts are genuine but if so I can totally understand how someone could be searching for their child for so long without any success. 

Zahra was born in Wagga Wagga which is a town in inland New South Wales.  Then it has been said her father took her to Newcastle which is an industrial city on coastal New South Wales.  Then they moved to a small town on the outskirts of Townsville which is a city on coastal Queensland, and from there to USA, be it legally or illegally, and if they had seemingly authorised documents and passports there would be no reason to query them leaving our country.

It is very difficult to find someone here if they do not want to be found.  The average person does not have access to any records or whereabouts of other persons.  Google only shows persons who are in the media for either good or bad reasons.  We do not have web sites here that show every person who have the same name and their addresses, telephone numbers and any associated relatives or hangers on.  Our privacy laws are very strict.  You could search every telephone listing in the white pages of course but if they do not have a landline or have a silent number that will not give any results.  A private investigator may be able to dig deeper and of course the police force does have access to records.  In some ways it would be good to be able to sleuth anyone and everyone that lives here but most law abiding citizens like privacy.

I hope this helps.

My heart aches for this mother who was so robbed of her blessing.   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: October 25, 2010, 09:31:25 PM »

Tibrogargan thank-you that sure helps me, I was trying to figure out how the mom was having trouble locating Zahra.

Also thank you from me. Was just going to ask that question. You know here in the States you can find just about anyone, anytime. So your info really helps us to understand.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: October 25, 2010, 09:32:10 PM »

Tihrogargan gave me a quick lesson on Australian privacy in her thread in the monkey lounge when this case first started. She is a wealth of information. an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: October 25, 2010, 09:32:15 PM »

It was rainy weather today in Granite Falls.  And now it is nighttime.  Have they stopped searching?  Any news?

(And here is another attached pic, closeup of the GoogleMaps image of the search area.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: October 25, 2010, 09:32:22 PM »

Tibrogargan or Night Owl

Has the Australian news mentioned AB or Zahras immigration status in the US.

Sorry for delay in answering as I had to go out.  It is  midday Tuesday 27th here on the east coast of Australia.  Queensland (also on east coast) does not have daylight saving time so their local time is now 11 am.

I have not read anything about AB or Zahra's status except that the US media keep stating he is an Australian citizen.  What permit he is living there under I do not know. Almost all of the news reports here are copies from US news sites.  Nightowl may know something more from her local media.  I would expect more to come to light when this pair of scumbags are charged with murder.

Previously in these threads I mentioned about Zahra possibly being taken out of our country without her bio mother's permission.  I think I surmised that the wicked SM could have forged bio mother's signature on the application forms, noting that forgery was one of her "accomplishments".  I think I also had a minor rant about how the SM was even allowed into our country because of her dubious past.
Thanks for the reply. I thought maybe a reporter had talked to the relatives about their immigration to the states. Also Karen Baker was on a blog site over there and thought maybe she mentioned it.

You are welcome 4Donks.  I have not seen or read any interviews with the Australian relatives.  Maybe Nightowl has.  It does seem they have kept a very low profile in the media about all this but if you believe the blog entries there could be a lot going on under the surface.  Time will tell I suppose.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: October 25, 2010, 09:33:43 PM »

Tihrogargan gave me a quick lesson on Australian privacy in her thread in the monkey lounge when this case first started. She is a wealth of information. an angelic monkey
She sure is, because for the life of me I couldn't understand how the mother couldn't find her child, and I just assumed wrongly, that she may not have wanted to find Zahra.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: October 25, 2010, 09:34:37 PM »

It was rainy weather today in Granite Falls.  And now it is nighttime.  Have they stopped searching?  Any news?

(And here is another attached pic, closeup of the GoogleMaps image of the search area.)
Thank-you, hard to tell if that water is deep or not 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: October 25, 2010, 09:40:11 PM »

MURTWITNESSONE MURTWITNESSONE: Zahra's Stepmother Brought To New Search Site

http://twitter.com/stopcyberabuse

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: October 25, 2010, 09:41:37 PM »

Thank you to all the monkeys who appreciate my input.  There are not many threads where I can be of any real assistance, apart from support and prayers.

It is possible the mother either did not search at all, or met with too many brick walls, or even that the father threatened her with violence unless she stayed out of the picture.

I would also like to know what his criminal past was here in Australia but alas - those privacy laws once again.

Now I would like to see both these wastes of space being fed feet first into a wood chipper.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: October 25, 2010, 09:45:25 PM »

Searchers in Caldwell don't find Zahra on Monday

GRANITE FALLS --
Authorities headed back to Caldwell County Monday in their search for missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker.

Despite a search by several law enforcement agencies and a surprise appearance by Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, at one point, authorities turned up nothing.

The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office FBI, SBI and the Hickory Police Department searched an area of Caldwell County off Dudley Shoals Road near Burns Road from daybreak Monday until about 5:35 p.m. Nearly a dozen cars were at the scene, as well as SBI and FBI lab vans.

Law enforcement searched a heavily wooded area near a waterfalls, but the search seemed to center more toward the stream at the foot of the falls and closer toward the road. The brush is dense in that part of the area, and the stream is about 15 feet across and contains large rocks. During parts of the search, some members of law enforcement could be seen peering over the side of the bridge from the road, inspecting the work searchers were doing below.

Law enforcement closed off Dudley Shoals Road from Burns Road to just past Dudley Shoals Baptist Church to better aid their search efforts on Monday.

"We're following up on leads Hickory gets in our county,'' said Alan Jones, sheriff of Caldwell County. "We've gotten several leads.''

He acknowledged that several have not panned out, but said any lead is important.

Jones did not say what, specifically, investigators were looking for, just that they were looking for "different parts of evidence.''

Investigators left just before dusk without finding Zahra, despite her stepmother, Elisa, being at the scene. Elisa arrived at the search of the woods in a SUV at about midday, but did not get out of the car. She stayed for only a short time, before the SUV left.

However, according to an official at the Catawba County Detention Center, Elisa, 42, did not return to the jail until about 6 p.m. Information about where she went after she left the search site was not available.

Elisa is currently in jail for obstruction of justice for writing a false ransom note, asking for $1 million. She is also being held on several other unrelated charges.

Zahra was first reported missing on Oct. 9 by her father, Adam Baker, although Hickory police believe she's been missing longer than that. Zahra, a cancer survivor, lost her lower left leg to the disease, as well as part of her hearing. Her prosthetic leg was not found at the home when she was reported missing, but her two hearing aids were. Zahra was last seen by someone outside of the family on Sept. 25 at In Your Home Furnishings in Hickory. Zahra was in the store with her stepmother, Elisa.

Police initially called Zahra's disappearance a missing persons case. On Oct. 12, that was changed to a homicide investigation. Investigators have searched several sites, including where Adam Baker is employed in Morganton and numerous former places the Bakers have lived in Caldwell County.

At one point, the investigators searching the area along Dudley Shoals Road seemed to find something, calling out to each other underneath the road overpass. However, when two investigators emerged from underneath the bridge, they were empty-handed.
We always like to be hopeful,'' Jones said. "We're not going to rest until we find this little girl.''

Anyone with information is asked to call the Hickory Police Department at 328-5551.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/25/searchers-caldwell-dont-find-zahra-monday-ar-482713/
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: October 25, 2010, 09:52:02 PM »

Thank you to all the monkeys who appreciate my input.  There are not many threads where I can be of any real assistance, apart from support and prayers.

It is possible the mother either did not search at all, or met with too many brick walls, or even that the father threatened her with violence unless she stayed out of the picture.

I would also like to know what his criminal past was here in Australia but alas - those privacy laws once again.

Now I would like to see both these wastes of space being fed feet first into a wood chipper.   

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: October 25, 2010, 09:55:18 PM »

I just wish they could find Zahra.  an angelic monkey

As far as the bio mom, there could be many reasons she didn't have custody of Zahra.  Maybe her life wasn't in order or she had some substance abuse problem.  We really don't know.  People change.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: October 25, 2010, 09:55:22 PM »

Please, please tell me this isn't Murt from Caylee's case 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: October 25, 2010, 09:57:53 PM »

NorthernRose, thank you for that update, and for all you do.  That's what I was waiting for.  How interesting that Elisa was not returned directly to her cell after she was taken from the search site.  Could she have led them to (an)other site(s)?  Or maybe she agreed to be questioned at length?  I'm dreaming, I know.  Really want this darling girl found ASAP.

Oddest quote from the article, IMO, was: 

Jones did not say what, specifically, investigators were looking for, just that they were looking for "different parts of evidence.''

"parts?"   

Thank you, Tibro, for the Aussie perspective and info.  It is enlightening.  And yes, feet first.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #297 on: October 25, 2010, 10:03:57 PM »

Someone had to say something to take them to that area to search and it seems logical it was the stepmother. Maybe they informed her of Adam's arrest and told her they were going to strike a deal with him and the one that talked first had the best shot for a break.

Maybe I've watched CSI too much...............
crazybabyborg
« Reply #298 on: October 25, 2010, 10:07:32 PM »

I had the same thought and will add one more "PLEASE"!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: October 25, 2010, 10:09:59 PM »

I had the same thought and will add one more "PLEASE"!!!

Yup

http://twitter.com/MURTWITNESSONE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.