April 28, 2024, 12:11:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148810 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: October 25, 2010, 10:17:01 PM »

Someone had to say something to take them to that area to search and it seems logical it was the stepmother. Maybe they informed her of Adam's arrest and told her they were going to strike a deal with him and the one that talked first had the best shot for a break.

Maybe I've watched CSI too much...............

Lol! I agree...it's logical.
Or Law and Order, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Chase....

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: October 25, 2010, 10:18:56 PM »

That local article ends by asking people to contact police if they have any information, but did not mention the reward.  Isn't there a $4000 reward?  I can't help but think that in this case, considering the people in AB and EB's circle who may know something but are hesitating to come forward, a reward might be pretty effective.

Here is a snip from a story a couple of days ago, regarding the reward money:

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/8497546/
Posted: October 22
Reward in Hickory girl's disappearance up to $4,000

NEWTON, N.C. — Crime Stoppers groups have combined to offer a reward of up to $4,000 for information about the disappearance of a Hickory girl reported missing from her home Oct. 9.

--

Wonder why they aren't mentioning the reward??

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: October 25, 2010, 10:22:14 PM »

NorthernRose, thank you for that update, and for all you do.  That's what I was waiting for.  How interesting that Elisa was not returned directly to her cell after she was taken from the search site.  Could she have led them to (an)other site(s)?  Or maybe she agreed to be questioned at length?  I'm dreaming, I know.  Really want this darling girl found ASAP.

Oddest quote from the article, IMO, was: 

Jones did not say what, specifically, investigators were looking for, just that they were looking for "different parts of evidence.''

"parts?"   

Thank you, Tibro, for the Aussie perspective and info.  It is enlightening.  And yes, feet first.

an angelic monkey

"parts" stood out to me as well.. First thing that crossed my mind was her leg 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #303 on: October 25, 2010, 10:27:05 PM »

NorthernRose, thank you for that update, and for all you do.  That's what I was waiting for.  How interesting that Elisa was not returned directly to her cell after she was taken from the search site.  Could she have led them to (an)other site(s)?  Or maybe she agreed to be questioned at length?  I'm dreaming, I know.  Really want this darling girl found ASAP.

Jones did not say what, specifically, investigators were looking for, just that they were looking for "different parts of evidence.''

"parts?"   

Thank you, Tibro, for the Aussie perspective and info.  It is enlightening.  And yes, feet first.

an angelic monkey

Me too    Just can't believe that Murt is at it again, was so hoping not to hear from him again 
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: October 25, 2010, 10:35:04 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted.....

Just read this on thehinkymeter......Zarah's bio mother's comment and comment by someone who knows Zahra's mother.

biomum said: { Oct 24, 2010 – 09:10:50 }
“aussie girl said: { Oct 14, 2010 – 06:10:10 }

i just want to clarify that the bio mother did not know that zahra was in the states… adam some how forged a passport to get her out of australia… u need both parents signature. She loved her little girl with all her heart and was lookign for her.. i have read comments all over the internet saying that the bio mum must not have loved her or gave a shit , but this is far from the truth… adam took off with this lil angel not letting the mother see her…. some one needs to also look into her passport application and find out how she was able to leave australia tpo begin with… if her wasnt invloved in the dissapearance ( doubtful) it his fault she was there to begin with”

aussie girl, i have no idea who you are, but you are obviously someone close to me and I thank you for speaking the truth when I have not been strong enough to have a public voice.

I am the biological mother (only mother) of this beautiful angel. aussie girl has stated the most important point, I have never stopped loving Zahra, and never will. nor did a day go by that I, and my family, didn’t try in someway to find her. I am here to clear up a simple fact while I am having a day that I feel strong enough to.

*I have not stepped up to the media for my “15mins of fame” , as some have referred to it, because the last 11 years of MY life are irrelevant, the truth of Adam and his hurtful and manipulative ways will come out in time.. what IS relevant is finding Zahra and putting her to rest with some dignity.

while i have read some very “interesting” theories about what has happened, i would hope that none of these horrible things are true. I cannot fathom the possibility of my daughter going through things that would never even enter my night terrors, and if i had known where she was, and what was being done to her, I would have taken her away immediately.

i can only send out my greatest appreciation to every single person who has spent so many hours away from their own families to help bring these monsters to justice, and many thanks to all the people who have had such beautiful words to say about a daughter I was never given the chance to know.

please keep praying they find her. I am not not holding onto any hope of her being alive, I have to accept the reality of what these monsters have done. but please pray her body is found and she can be shown respect and dignity by those who really do, and will always, love her.

let each and every one of our tears lead them one step closer to the truth.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/22/zahra-baker-case-landfill-search-ends/#comment-82388

Not sure what to think of this.

In what way pfaubush?

Do you not think these posts may be genuine or do you doubt that someone could not be able to find their child here in Australia?

I do not know if posts are genuine but if so I can totally understand how someone could be searching for their child for so long without any success. 

Zahra was born in Wagga Wagga which is a town in inland New South Wales.  Then it has been said her father took her to Newcastle which is an industrial city on coastal New South Wales.  Then they moved to a small town on the outskirts of Townsville which is a city on coastal Queensland, and from there to USA, be it legally or illegally, and if they had seemingly authorised documents and passports there would be no reason to query them leaving our country.

It is very difficult to find someone here if they do not want to be found.  The average person does not have access to any records or whereabouts of other persons.  Google only shows persons who are in the media for either good or bad reasons.  We do not have web sites here that show every person who have the same name and their addresses, telephone numbers and any associated relatives or hangers on.  Our privacy laws are very strict.  You could search every telephone listing in the white pages of course but if they do not have a landline or have a silent number that will not give any results.  A private investigator may be able to dig deeper and of course the police force does have access to records.  In some ways it would be good to be able to sleuth anyone and everyone that lives here but most law abiding citizens like privacy.

I hope this helps.

Thank you. That does help clear some things up. What I'm not too sure about is if the poster is genuinely her. I'm confused because there was a fundraiser for Zahra because of the cancer and that was publicized (if I understood it right) and if they were looking for her daily according to her post, I would assume something would have come up. I am also still a bit lost with all of the various reports. Some say she abandoned her at 8 months, others say that there are more recent photos with the two together. Sorry, it is sooo part of my nature to question all the little details.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #305 on: October 25, 2010, 10:37:54 PM »

MURTWITNESSONE MURTWITNESSONE: Zahra's Stepmother Brought To New Search Site

http://twitter.com/stopcyberabuse

Please, please tell me this isn't Murt from Caylee's case 

I had the same thought and will add one more "PLEASE"!!!

Yup

http://twitter.com/MURTWITNESSONE

I'm hanging garlic and looking for the crosses.............   (jk)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: October 25, 2010, 10:41:56 PM »

Yup

Just step away from the Twitter and no one gets hurt. Monkey Devil!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: October 25, 2010, 10:42:40 PM »

"parts?"   

an angelic monkey

Me too    Just can't believe that Murt is at it again, was so hoping not to hear from him again 

Could be someone impersonating Murt.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: October 25, 2010, 10:43:34 PM »

Yup

lol...maybe the Bakers are some Murts old neighbors....they seem like the kind of folks he would hang with,

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: October 25, 2010, 10:46:28 PM »

Yup

I am a  NIt- Witter when it comes to Twitter...I could not twit if I had to ...just now learned how to BBM

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #310 on: October 25, 2010, 10:49:08 PM »

Yup

I am a  NIt- Witter when it comes to Twitter...I could not twit if I had to ...just now learned how to BBM

Me too!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: October 25, 2010, 10:49:25 PM »

Yup

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: October 25, 2010, 10:51:14 PM »

Yup

lol...maybe the Bakers are some Murts old neighbors....they seem like the kind of folks he would hang with,

made me spit my tea out
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: October 25, 2010, 10:51:39 PM »

Yup

LOL about BBM... I didn't know until you asked either.  Twitter is easy.  Nothing to it.... you sign up and then you just blab about whatever thought flits through your head at any time of the day.  Lots of people do too..... it is amazing what they will twitter about.

I am wondering if the posts are really from the biological mother and if they are, my heart is aching for her.  It is not that hard for a father to take a child away and hide them.  It even happens here in the United States!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: October 25, 2010, 10:52:27 PM »

In what way pfaubush?

Do you not think these posts may be genuine or do you doubt that someone could not be able to find their child here in Australia?

I do not know if posts are genuine but if so I can totally understand how someone could be searching for their child for so long without any success. 

Zahra was born in Wagga Wagga which is a town in inland New South Wales.  Then it has been said her father took her to Newcastle which is an industrial city on coastal New South Wales.  Then they moved to a small town on the outskirts of Townsville which is a city on coastal Queensland, and from there to USA, be it legally or illegally, and if they had seemingly authorised documents and passports there would be no reason to query them leaving our country.

It is very difficult to find someone here if they do not want to be found.  The average person does not have access to any records or whereabouts of other persons.  Google only shows persons who are in the media for either good or bad reasons.  We do not have web sites here that show every person who have the same name and their addresses, telephone numbers and any associated relatives or hangers on.  Our privacy laws are very strict.  You could search every telephone listing in the white pages of course but if they do not have a landline or have a silent number that will not give any results.  A private investigator may be able to dig deeper and of course the police force does have access to records.  In some ways it would be good to be able to sleuth anyone and everyone that lives here but most law abiding citizens like privacy.

I hope this helps.

Thank you. That does help clear some things up. What I'm not too sure about is if the poster is genuinely her. I'm confused because there was a fundraiser for Zahra because of the cancer and that was publicized (if I understood it right) and if they were looking for her daily according to her post, I would assume something would have come up. I am also still a bit lost with all of the various reports. Some say she abandoned her at 8 months, others say that there are more recent photos with the two together. Sorry, it is sooo part of my nature to question all the little details.

snipped to save space

Yes there are a lot of confusing and downright contradictory posts out there.  Now IF bio-mother did not know where Zahra was living it is quite possible that fund raisers and any local news stayed within the community in which Zahra lived and did not make to interstate media, therefore she may not have known about any or all of it.  From memory the fundraiser and cancer treatments all happened in Queensland so none of the details may have filtered to New South Wales, surmising the bio mother still lived in or around Wagga Wagga.

I do wish someone who knows the correct story would just come out and tell us, and hope that the media then do not get everything ass backwards as usual.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: October 25, 2010, 11:06:37 PM »

snipped to save space

Yes there are a lot of confusing and downright contradictory posts out there.  Now IF bio-mother did not know where Zahra was living it is quite possible that fund raisers and any local news stayed within the community in which Zahra lived and did not make to interstate media, therefore she may not have known about any or all of it.  From memory the fundraiser and cancer treatments all happened in Queensland so none of the details may have filtered to New South Wales, surmising the bio mother still lived in or around Wagga Wagga.

I do wish someone who knows the correct story would just come out and tell us, and hope that the media then do not get everything ass backwards as usual.

snipped again to save space

I wish I knew more about Australia. Maybe some of this would make more sense??? Or even better, the rest of the story needs to be put out there. If birthmom didn't know where she was and really was searching for her, then my heart just aches for her.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: October 25, 2010, 11:16:07 PM »

pfaubush - you and all monkeys are welcome to visit my Australian thread in the Monkey Lounge.  I started posting about scenery, animals and life here and then went on to news items I thought would interest monkeys.  I think I may expand into more of our daily customs and lifestyle and especially legal matters.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: October 25, 2010, 11:19:01 PM »

Heading out and hoping that tomorrow brings news of Zahra's whereabouts.

God bless the monkeys who follow these cases and suffer along with the loved ones who lose a child.

an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: October 25, 2010, 11:28:06 PM »

pfaubush - you and all monkeys are welcome to visit my Australian thread in the Monkey Lounge.  I started posting about scenery, animals and life here and then went on to news items I thought would interest monkeys.  I think I may expand into more of our daily customs and lifestyle and especially legal matters.

Thanks Tibro!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: October 25, 2010, 11:42:50 PM »

Thanks Tibro...!   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.