April 27, 2024, 11:08:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148807 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #340 on: October 26, 2010, 11:57:47 AM »

That's what I don't get if they are both helping then what is the problem? I have a bad feeling that maybe this is a wild goose chase that the police are being put on. 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: October 26, 2010, 12:00:30 PM »

That's what I don't get if they are both helping then what is the problem? I have a bad feeling that maybe this is a wild goose chase that the police are being put on. 

Exactly. If they're both so forth coming, what's the problem with finding what they're looking for?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: October 26, 2010, 12:01:07 PM »

OK, so random thinking here. These two nit-wits are said to be 'co-operating' with investigators. If they were truly co-operating, they would have found Zahra and all of the evidence they've been searching for. It seems to me that since they haven't found anything, the two are playing dumb and trying to get the other to take the blame. I bet that AB is playing the, "well, she lived here and talked about places around there and could have done this or that." I'm guessing she is playing the, "He worked here and talked about places around there and could have done this or that." They are probably pointing investigators in a direction close enough for things to be found, but not close enough to get any of the blame. I just wish one would actually break and speak the truth. That would mean admitting culpability though.

First Adam is not arrest on outstanding warrants as he is "cooperating".  Then Adam is arrested and within 12 hours GothMonster is taken out for a country drive as she is "cooperating".  Does this mean Adam is no longer "cooperating"?  If either of them were "cooperating"  I would think that LE would have found something by now.  LE may have but are keeping it close to their vest but from what is being reported in the articles I am left with the feeling that LE is overwhelmed by this ad that Adam and Gothmonster are playing games.  It is also very interesting that as soon as a supposed relative of Adam arrives on US soil he gets arrested.  Does this arrival of the supposed relative have anything to do with Adam no longer cooperating?

WHERE IS ZAHRA???? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: October 26, 2010, 12:02:13 PM »

Exactly. If they're both so forth coming, what's the problem with finding what they're looking for?

This makes no sense, unless they were drugged out of their mind and can't remember exactly where they put little Zahra 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: October 26, 2010, 12:08:18 PM »

This makes no sense, unless they were drugged out of their mind and can't remember exactly where they put little Zahra 

In the Tori Stafford case LE took the female accomplice out on drives daily as she was "helping" them locate the car seat and Tori's remains.  It was just as frustrating watching that.  The issue was that Tori had been disposed of in a different season, trees looked different, crops where at a different stage, etc.  Could this be the same scenario?  Zahra was disposed of long enough ago that the surrounds have changed enough to not look the same and confuse both of them (not that it looks like it would take much to confuse either of them)?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #345 on: October 26, 2010, 12:14:01 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

Watching WSOC noon news. Searchers are at a different location this am. about 7 miles from where they were yesterday. Elisa has given them 3 different locations. And I am fairly sure they said she was back out with LE this am. They will repeat the story at 12:30 so will try to verify what i think i heard. They have a two mile stretch of road blocked off. heavily wooded area being searched.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: October 26, 2010, 12:19:35 PM »

Watching WSOC noon news. Searchers are at a different location this am. about 7 miles from where they were yesterday. Elisa has given them 3 different locations. And I am fairly sure they said she was back out with LE this am. They will repeat the story at 12:30 so will try to verify what i think i heard. They have a two mile stretch of road blocked off. heavily wooded area being searched.

Thanks Darla.  From late reports yesterday they were interested looking under and around bridges (foot bridge and road overpass).  Any bridges in the area this morning that you know of?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: October 26, 2010, 12:24:41 PM »

I pray God will guide their search and Zahra will be found today.  It seems to me they must be leading the police around by their nose and not really telling them anything.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: October 26, 2010, 12:25:12 PM »

Thanks Darla.  From late reports yesterday they were interested looking under and around bridges (foot bridge and road overpass).  Any bridges in the area this morning that you know of?

Northern, The one shot they put up couldn't really tell if there was a bridge. Dave Faherty showed some pics from the site yesterday and several places at been red flagged. I will watch closely on the repeat at 12:30 to see exactly what is showing in the video. They have not posted it on their website yet!

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: October 26, 2010, 12:26:57 PM »

There was just a tweet that Zahara body was possibly found in Dudley Shoals.  Don't know who the guy is that tweeted and am waiting to see if this is true.

http://twitter.com/bullheaded82
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: October 26, 2010, 12:28:39 PM »

There was just a tweet that Zahara body was possibly found in Dudley Shoals.  Don't know who the guy is that tweeted and am waiting to see if this is true.

Hope it is true.  It is time for her to be found.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #351 on: October 26, 2010, 12:33:39 PM »

Thanks, NR. I hope so! Thank you too, darla, for the updates!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: October 26, 2010, 12:36:44 PM »

Ok on the repeat.....Elisa is out with LE again this morning. They are on Christy or Kristy rd. the rd is curvy but do not see a bridge in the shot. but there is a little dirt rd that they are searching down.

God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: October 26, 2010, 12:37:00 PM »

Thanks to all for the updates, images, research and insights in both the Kyron and Zahra cases.  I held my breath yesterday.  The early morning arrest and ... the early morning search ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: October 26, 2010, 12:39:25 PM »

From Dave Faherty no body has been found as of yet. Some Flags were posted yesterday at what looked like anilmal bones.
Northern if you will check wsocs website in about a half hour or so they should have video up. I don't know how to bring it over.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: October 26, 2010, 12:40:40 PM »

From Dave Faherty no body has been found as of yet. Some Flags were posted yesterday at what looked like anilmal bones.
Northern if you will check wsocs website in about a half hour or so they should have video up. I don't know how to bring it over.

Will do. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: October 26, 2010, 12:51:05 PM »

In the Tori Stafford case LE took the female accomplice out on drives daily as she was "helping" them locate the car seat and Tori's remains.  It was just as frustrating watching that.  The issue was that Tori had been disposed of in a different season, trees looked different, crops where at a different stage, etc.  Could this be the same scenario?  Zahra was disposed of long enough ago that the surrounds have changed enough to not look the same and confuse both of them (not that it looks like it would take much to confuse either of them)?
If they disposed of things at night out in the country it would be difficult to go back to an exact location.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: October 26, 2010, 12:52:34 PM »

That is what I have been thinking, the same darn thing as in Tori's case 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: October 26, 2010, 12:53:16 PM »

So three different locations    OMG
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: October 26, 2010, 12:53:45 PM »

Thank-you 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.