April 27, 2024, 07:49:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148784 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: October 26, 2010, 04:20:24 PM »

Read on Topix an idea that maybe Zahra was sewn into the mattress? Does this sound plausible? Or maybe probable?  I hate to say this, but the wood chipper might have worked better for the step-mom & dad, although maybe only the prosthetic leg was sewn in there?

RUMOUR DISCLAIMER

mamasue51 said on October 26, 2010 at 3:14 PM
I heard she was found sewn inside the mattress,near Dudley Shoals Elementary. Dam those people who were supposed to keep her safe. Zahra rest in peace baby..

steeze15 said on October 26, 2010 at 2:40 PM
i heard some reports around the area ( i live within a mile from the search area) tht they have found her body in a mattress. but they have to wait till they can release the info..

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Cops-resume-search-for-missing-10-year-old-NC-girl-105775613.html#comments
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: October 26, 2010, 04:20:35 PM »

JusticeforZ wrote:
    Police find mattress matching description of Zahra's...
    http://www.wsoctv.com/index.html
    Million dollar question is: was she sewn inside the mattress?...jmo

Who Knows, When I was at Hess Gas Station The girl working there said " A Guy" came into the store and told her they found her sewn in the mattress and that is why they were ripping off covers of the mattresses at the landfill. It is all repeated here say. I don't feel well for repeating this, but wanted to answer your question.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lenoir-nc/TDPIKOKODJRSG8LQU/p77   (It's been a while since I've posted here.. I hope we're still allowed to post links to places like Topix. Razz )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: October 26, 2010, 04:21:49 PM »

You know, if this IS a rumor, makes you wonder who came up with it.. it's pretty disturbing. If it is true, those parents are just so unbelievably sick and disturbed. 

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: October 26, 2010, 04:25:01 PM »

You know, if this IS a rumor, makes you wonder who came up with it.. it's pretty disturbing. If it is true, those parents are just so unbelievably sick and disturbed. 

Sounds plausible though very twisted.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: October 26, 2010, 04:26:25 PM »

Elizabeth Olten case there were so many rumours floating around fora  good day before the official statement from LE about finding her body, who did it, why she did it etc and it all turned out to be true. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: October 26, 2010, 04:29:39 PM »

Could it be that Gothmonster asked someone else to dump the mattress and that is why she can not remember where it was dumped?  or is she just enjoying the fresh air and scenery?

I actually think she is talking. I think she is scared for herself, and trying to get a better deal by talking.

She's not getting too much fresh air, as I have read that she has not been getting out of the SUV when they arrive at a location.

JMO.

I think she's talking too.  I also think that she is not exactly sure where she/they placed Zahra.  I think they did the disposal at night.  She knows about where they were, but not exactly.  Things look different at night..

If Zahra has been missing since the last time she was seen out in public, September 25, that's almost a month exposed to the elements and wildlife in the area. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: October 26, 2010, 04:32:48 PM »

Could it be that Gothmonster asked someone else to dump the mattress and that is why she can not remember where it was dumped?  or is she just enjoying the fresh air and scenery?

I actually think she is talking. I think she is scared for herself, and trying to get a better deal by talking.

She's not getting too much fresh air, as I have read that she has not been getting out of the SUV when they arrive at a location.

JMO.

I think she's talking too.  I also think that she is not exactly sure where she/they placed Zahra.  I think they did the disposal at night.  She knows about where they were, but not exactly.  Things look different at night..

If Zahra has been missing since the last time she was seen out in public, September 25, that's almost a month exposed to the elements and wildlife in the area. 

I don't really thnk she has been out there that long.  I can't really give you a reason why but I think if they had thrown out the mattress a couple of days before they reported her missing, then it was around that time that this happened.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: October 26, 2010, 04:34:05 PM »

I have had the scanner up all day and there has been nothing on there at all.  Last call was a diabetic.  They could be on a secure channel, but nothing on the scanner that would indicate excitement that I have heard 

Hey Northern~

Would you mind posting a link to the scanner?

Thanks,
MK

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: October 26, 2010, 04:34:19 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/xman1955

@xman1955 John X. Miller
According to Hickory NC police, there is no truth to rumors that Zahra Baker's body has been found in searching today or Monday.

Not sure where he gets his information, but I suppose I hope that's true .

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: October 26, 2010, 04:35:47 PM »

http://twitter.com/xman1955  (not sure why it puts that #! in there)

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: October 26, 2010, 04:39:16 PM »

JMO.

I don't really thnk she has been out there that long.  I can't really give you a reason why but I think if they had thrown out the mattress a couple of days before they reported her missing, then it was around that time that this happened.

As much as I hate saying it, and as gruesome and horrific as it sounds, the body starts to decompose after death. 
The odors from this process would alert insects and wild animals. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: October 26, 2010, 04:41:51 PM »

Poor little Zahra....if this rumor is even close to true...and it sounds like it maybe...she is better off now in God's loving hands then she ever was on this earth.  God rest her soul....and may she haunt E's and Adam's dreams for the rest of their life.

an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: October 26, 2010, 04:46:27 PM »

I have had the scanner up all day and there has been nothing on there at all.  Last call was a diabetic.  They could be on a secure channel, but nothing on the scanner that would indicate excitement that I have heard 

Hey Northern~

Thanks,
MK

here it is http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=151
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: October 26, 2010, 04:46:31 PM »

I hope they find whatever evidence they are looking for before these strong storms come through that area.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: October 26, 2010, 04:49:54 PM »

Search for Zahra Baker intensifies in Caldwell County  (with video)

CALDWELL COUNTY, N.C.  – Hickory police confirmed that they have found a mattress at the Caldwell County landfill that fits the description of one they were looking for in connection with the Zahra Baker disappearance.

Police say they also found DNA evidence on the mattress and will be testing the DNA to see if the mattress is involved with the Zahra Baker investigation.

Meanwhile, over a dozen investigators aided by canine units combed a new search site near Christie Road and Pine Mountain Road.

Evidence markers dot the search site. According to police, those markers don’t necessarily mean evidence has been found at the site, but instead they let investigators know which grids they have searched and which areas they still need to search.

Zahra, who lost her leg and her hearing to cancer, was reported missing by her father and stepmother, Adam and Elisa Baker, on Oct. 9.

Elisa Baker was arrested on charges unrelated to Zahra’s disappearance on Oct. 10.  She was later charged with obstruction of justice in connection with the case. Police say she wrote a fake ransom note and initially refused to cooperate with investigators.

Hickory police say Elisa Baker has been talking with investigators since Sunday and has provided some leads into the search.

Crews say they will wrap up the search at 5 p.m. due to concerns about wind and rain. Officials say they will secure the scene and return on Wednesday if they don’t find anything by the end of the day Tuesday.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Search-for-Zahra-Baker-intensifies-in-Caldwell-County-105806948.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: October 26, 2010, 04:50:42 PM »

I hope they find whatever evidence they are looking for before these strong storms come through that area.

One of the calls on the scanner was a pine tree across a highway.  I think the storms are close.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: October 26, 2010, 04:50:42 PM »

Hey Northern~

Thanks,
MK

here it is http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=151

Thank you!  

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: October 26, 2010, 04:53:33 PM »

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Hickory&state=NC&site=GSP&textField1=35.7392&textField2=-81.3262

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: October 26, 2010, 04:54:00 PM »

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Search-for-Zahra-Baker-intensifies-in-Caldwell-County-105806948.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=0#gallery-image
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #439 on: October 26, 2010, 04:54:19 PM »

If that is true about Zahra's body being sewed in a mattress    how would you even do such a thing, and how in the world would you come up with that idea? How sick
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.