April 27, 2024, 12:08:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148793 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: October 27, 2010, 02:24:56 PM »

Lighted picture:

These two houses are so close, that if something was buried anywhere in the property, the neighbors had to have seen something, and know the date that it happened (aka timeline.)

I would think that search and cadaver dogs were brought to the property, didn't they detect anything?

Could LE be looking for just evidence there?

One other thing, isn't it strange that all this search frenzy happened just after Adam was put in jail?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: October 27, 2010, 02:31:09 PM »

Zahra Baker Case: Police news conference at 4:30
Investigators are digging up the home site in Hickory

Hickory --
Hickory Police have called 4:30 pm news conference to detail developments in the disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Baker.

Police investigators are currently out at the former Baker house in Hickory at 21 21st Ave. NW. Details of what they are searching for or what has been discovered is currently unclear.

Investigators had been using rakes then used earth-moving equipment to dig on both sides of the house, from 11:45 this morning
The Daily Record will provide details as soon as any are available.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/27/zahra-baker-case-police-news-conference-430-ar-487878/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 27, 2010, 02:34:17 PM »

Lighted picture:

These two houses are so close, that if something was buried anywhere in the property, the neighbors had to have seen something, and know the date that it happened (aka timeline.)

I would think that search and cadaver dogs were brought to the property, didn't they detect anything?

Could LE be looking for just evidence there?

One other thing, isn't it strange that all this search frenzy happened just after Adam was put in jail?

The other side of the stand of trees that runs along the driveway is the backside of a Clark Tire Auto Servie.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: October 27, 2010, 02:37:33 PM »

You can see it better here
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: October 27, 2010, 02:38:32 PM »

He has a $7000.00 secured bond..is that different from a regular bond ?

Hey 4 Donks~

Someone had asked about why AB's family hasn't bailed him out.  The reason they haven't bonded him out is because he is being held without bond on these two charges:

FTA: COMMUNICATING THREATS   11/18/2010 10 CR 51258 CALDWELL   HICKORY POLICE DEPT

FTA: ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON   11/18/2010 10 CR 51258 CALDWELL   HICKORY POLICE DEPT

http://injail.catawbacountync.gov/WhosInJail/

There are 4 different types of bond:

>Cash: Paying the full amount of the Bail.

>Secured Bond: Means they want a property bond.  Someone has to put their property, either personal or real property, up for his bond.  If he doesn't show up for court, they loose their property.

>Unsecured Bond: Not secured by any deposit of or lien upon property.

>Signature/Own Recognizance Bond, also called an "OR" Bond.  You sign an agreement stating you will return to court on the day specified.

AB has a Secured Bond on his other charges.

There is NO bond on the remaining two charges:

Communication Threats and Assault with a Deadly Weapon.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: October 27, 2010, 02:41:58 PM »

Searchers digging in Zahra Baker's backyard

HICKORY, N.C. -- Investigators have returned to the Hickory home where 10-year-old Zahra Baker was reported missing two weeks ago.

NewsChannel 36 reporter Rad Berky said police were searching and digging in the backyard.

Hickory police have scheduled a formal media briefing today at 4:30 p.m.

Yesterday, Hickory police confirmed that they had seized a mattress found at the Caldwell County landfill that fits the description of one they were looking for in connection with Zahra's disappearance. Police say employees at the landfill discovered the mattress in the area that was searched by officials last week.

Police say they also found DNA evidence on the mattress and will be testing the DNA to see if the mattress is involved with the Zahra Baker investigation.

Baker was reported missing on Oct. 9. Investigators believe the girl is dead.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Searchers-digging-in-Zahra-Bakers-backyard-105885438.html
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: October 27, 2010, 02:50:07 PM »

Makes me wonder about where the dogs hit when they indicated decomp "on" the cars.....Could the car/cars have been parked over where she could be?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: October 27, 2010, 02:53:05 PM »

You can see it better here

Thanks.

The property looks different in someway on the pictures.

In one the house has two windows, and in the other one.

In one there is railing on the porch, in the other none.

The driveway is really parched in one, and nice on the other.

They must've have remodeled, and it's obviously the same.

About the news conference, they may have something... after so much digging and searching.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: October 27, 2010, 02:54:04 PM »

This case is so disturbing on so many levels. I pray they find this little girl soon and lay her to rest with care and love.

So sad to me to think this child survived cancer to only face a bigger monster at home. How many families have had to bury children who have died from that horrible disease? This family was blessed beyond everything to be able to have their child survive...It makes me sick the way they treated her and it makes me even more heartsick to wonder if this poor child ever wondered why she had to survive the cancer.
Both of these two monsters need to be put away for life if not killed themselves. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: October 27, 2010, 02:54:33 PM »

OMG and to think that she may have been buried by the house the whole time 

i thought about that with the brush fire,maybe buried in the ground,
under the brush fire
i know some people that keep a fire pit, they dig it up once in awhile
and put the road kill, that happens near their home in the hole, and
just keep burning in the pit

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: October 27, 2010, 03:00:29 PM »

Zahra Baker: Mattress Found in Landfill, Crews Digging at House

HICKORY, N.C. (CBS/AP/WBTV) Crews dug with a tractor and rummaged through mulch piles at missing girl Zahra Baker's house today, just a day after police announced that they believed they had located the girl's mattress in a landfill.

Authorities have also called for a press conference for this afternoon, reports CBS affiliate WBTV.

In addition to announcing that they had located Zahra's mattress, police also said Tuesday that Zahra's stepmother was now cooperating in the investigation.

Elisa Baker began talking with investigators after her lawyer approached police offering her assistance, said Maj. Clyde Deal. She had been charged with obstruction of justice after police say she admitted to writing a bogus ransom note which was found at the scene of a fire in the backyard on the day Zahra was reported missing.

Deal said Tuesday that Elisa Baker, 42, was taken to her home earlier this week; however, he declined to elaborate on the purpose of the visit.

Police believe the young girl who was reported missing Oct. 9 is no longer alive.

The mattress was found in a landfill that was searched for 4 days last week. DNA was found on the mattress, police said.

The girl's father, Adam Baker, was arrested Monday on unrelated charges.

He and Zahra, who uses hearing aids and a prosthetic leg as a result of bone cancer, moved from Australia to North Carolina in 2008 after he married Elisa Baker, whom he met online.

Although both Adam and Elisa Baker remain persons of interest, no one has been charged with the little girl's killing, nor have police found her body.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020895-504083.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: October 27, 2010, 03:02:03 PM »

Hickory --
Hickory Police have called 4:30 pm news conference to detail developments in the disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Baker.
MORE...

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/27/zahra-baker-case-police-news-conference-430-ar-487878
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: October 27, 2010, 03:04:43 PM »

Hey 4 Donks~

Someone had asked about why AB's family hasn't bailed him out.  The reason they haven't bonded him out is because he is being held without bond on these two charges:

FTA: COMMUNICATING THREATS   11/18/2010 10 CR 51258 CALDWELL   HICKORY POLICE DEPT

FTA: ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON   11/18/2010 10 CR 51258 CALDWELL   HICKORY POLICE DEPT

>Secured Bond: Means they want a property bond.  Someone has to put their property, either personal or real property, up for his bond.  If he doesn't show up for court, they loose their property.

>Signature/Own Recognizance Bond, also called an "OR" Bond.  You sign an agreement stating you will return to court on the day specified.

Thank you Monkey King.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #573 on: October 27, 2010, 03:06:44 PM »

under the brush fire
  I have a feeling that may be where Zahra's remains are.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #574 on: October 27, 2010, 03:13:15 PM »

This case is so disturbing on so many levels. I pray they find this little girl soon and lay her to rest with care and love.

So sad to me to think this child survived cancer to only face a bigger monster at home. How many families have had to bury children who have died from that horrible disease? This family was blessed beyond everything to be able to have their child survive...It makes me sick the way they treated her and it makes me even more heartsick to wonder if this poor child ever wondered why she had to survive the cancer.
Both of these two monsters need to be put away for life if not killed themselves. 

I agree.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: October 27, 2010, 03:14:25 PM »

under the brush fire
Or maybe the leg.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: October 27, 2010, 03:18:17 PM »

under the brush fire
Or maybe the leg.

They could not burn the leg, I think the searching all over two counties is because they threw different pieces of evidence out at different places. 
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #577 on: October 27, 2010, 03:18:51 PM »

Hey 4 Donks~

I was one of those asking about bailing AB out of jail.
I so appreciate this information.
Thank you, benevolent monarch.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: October 27, 2010, 03:20:10 PM »

Makes me wonder about where the dogs hit when they indicated decomp "on" the cars.....Could the car/cars have been parked over where she could be?

Wow, good thinking 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #579 on: October 27, 2010, 03:24:01 PM »

Wow, good thinking 
Oh wow sure could be 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.