April 28, 2024, 07:04:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148826 times)
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: October 27, 2010, 03:27:31 PM »

This case is so disturbing on so many levels. I pray they find this little girl soon and lay her to rest with care and love.

So sad to me to think this child survived cancer to only face a bigger monster at home. How many families have had to bury children who have died from that horrible disease? This family was blessed beyond everything to be able to have their child survive...It makes me sick the way they treated her and it makes me even more heartsick to wonder if this poor child ever wondered why she had to survive the cancer.
Both of these two monsters need to be put away for life if not killed themselves. 

I agree with you....this case breaks my heart.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: October 27, 2010, 03:28:24 PM »

Makes me wonder about where the dogs hit when they indicated decomp "on" the cars.....Could the car/cars have been parked over where she could be?

Never thought of that     
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: October 27, 2010, 03:33:30 PM »

Hello ALL!  I don't have much time...but I found this interesting on AY's facebook...he is a former husband of EB.

Aaron Young People just remember, I was married to elisa for 10 yrs and just cause she says her and adam was involved in zahra being missing doesnt necessarily mean its true. Im not saying Adam is totally innocent what im saying is she is VERY capable of putting the BLAME on other people. she is WELL known for that.
19 hours ago · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4) · Share2 people like this.
Ben Navey if there is anyone out there that believes for one second that she is innocent,then they are a FOOL!And I believe Adam is not without some guilt here also,he may have been dragged into it after the fact,but he is involved somehow.Aaron,she used you and took advantage of you for a long time,I am glad that you was able to get away from her
17 hours agoAaron Young Yea I know, Thats what Im saying for some reason she has some kind of "powers" that can drag people into something they dont even know about. I have questions about adam Thats why im saying he's not totally innocent. Even after i left she still tryed to drag us down even this year she started a bunch of crap with me and DSS.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: October 27, 2010, 03:35:45 PM »

Makes me wonder about where the dogs hit when they indicated decomp "on" the cars.....Could the car/cars have been parked over where she could be?

Never thought of that     
Good thinking, I hadn't thought of it either. Expanding on that, perhaps some soil/dirt/dust from the burial spot got on the cars? But I think your idea makes more sense. Does it look like they are digging where a truck would be parked?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: October 27, 2010, 03:46:11 PM »

Never thought of that     
Good thinking, I hadn't thought of it either. Expanding on that, perhaps some soil/dirt/dust from the burial spot got on the cars? But I think your idea makes more sense. Does it look like they are digging where a truck would be parked?

Looks to me as if they are digging between these two trees on the left side of the driveway.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: October 27, 2010, 03:48:39 PM »

Never thought of that     

I agree, good thinking.
Adam had to have had a log splitter and chipper in the yard, I wonder if there was other heavy equipment  there?  He could have buried her and if any neighbors were around they may have thought he was doing something work related.
I hope we get solid answers at this press conference and that they find Zahra soon.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: October 27, 2010, 03:49:12 PM »

I hope they are able to find her body and her leg. 

It appears they drove around disgarding evidence where ever they felt ..I am a little surprised the mulch piles around the yard weren't checked thoroughly before this..I mean that is where they started the fire which brought this whole house of cards down on them. 

Praying for Zahra's  body being recovered.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: October 27, 2010, 03:50:00 PM »

http://twitpic.com/31druu

Looks like a command post arriving.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: October 27, 2010, 03:50:10 PM »

Never thought of that     

Some good thinking, i have been wondering if maybe something did happen on the matress and they used a vehicle to dump the matress, maybe tying matres to top of car to take to dump??

all i know here is that the trash man will not haul a matress to the dump for you, heck if you lid isnt all the way closed they can refuse to pick up ur can!

just thoughts
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: October 27, 2010, 03:52:29 PM »

I hope they are able to find her body and her leg. 

It appears they drove around disgarding evidence where ever they felt ..I am a little surprised the mulch piles around the yard weren't checked thoroughly before this..I mean that is where they started the fire which brought this whole house of cards down on them. 

Praying for Zahra's  body being recovered.

i agree with you there, seems to me they should have searched yard, and mulch piles, brush all that when she was first missing, or when it was first swapped to a murder investigation... this is quite the wild goose chase, but "seems" they are making some head way...hopefully?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: October 27, 2010, 03:53:26 PM »

They were digging behind the house today as well.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: October 27, 2010, 03:54:47 PM »

http://twitpic.com/31druu

Looks like a command post arriving.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: October 27, 2010, 03:56:04 PM »

not sure if posted

October 27, 2010 9:57 AM
Zahra Clare Baker Update: Mattress Found in Missing N.C. Girl's Case, Contains DNA, Say Police

HICKORY, N.C. (CBS/WBTV) Police have released two key pieces of information in the Zahra Clare Baker case late Tuesday afternoon - confirmation that the missing girl's stepmother started cooperating with police and that crews Tuesday found a mattress similar to Zahra's in a landfill.

Sources say that the jailed stepmother has been cooperating with authorities since Sunday. Elisa Baker spoke with investigators after her lawyer approached police offering her help, said Maj. Clyde Deal, deputy police chief in Hickory where the child was reported missing Oct. 9.

Meanwhile on Tuesday afternoon, a mattress fitting the description of Zahra's was found in a landfill that was searched for 4 days last week. DNA was found on the mattress, police said.

According to CBS affiliate WBTV, police believe the girl is dead. She uses hearing aids and has a prosthetic leg because of bone cancer. Authorities in recent weeks have combed wooded areas and a landfill for evidence or her body.

Deal said Tuesday that Elisa Baker, 42, was taken earlier this week to a home where she once lived.

"We're working with her attorney to see what information she has and what she is willing to share. We're treating her like every other source of information," he told The Associated Press.

The mattress discovery was made late Tuesday afternoon by employees as they were regrading the landfill in the area that had been searched last week, Hickory police said.

"This mattress possessed DNA evidence that will be tested in the future to confirm if it is involved with this investigation," Hickory police said in a statement obtained by WBTV.

The stepmother has been charged with obstruction of justice. Police said she acknowledged writing a bogus ransom note found at the scene of a fire in the family's back yard on the day Zahra was reported missing.

The girl's father, Adam Baker, was arrested Monday on unrelated charges. He and his daughter are from Australia, and moved to North Carolina in 2008 after he married Elisa Baker, whom he had met on the Internet.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Hickory Police Department at 828-328-5551.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020839-504083.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: October 27, 2010, 04:05:24 PM »

RadBerkywcnc    Police now taking photos of something in the hole they dug. Evidence bags have been taken back there too.

http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: October 27, 2010, 04:06:21 PM »

Police now taking photos of something in the hole they dug. Evidence bags have been taken back there too.     3 minutes ago  via Twitter for BlackBerry® 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #595 on: October 27, 2010, 04:06:39 PM »

RadBerkywcnc    Police now taking photos of something in the hole they dug. Evidence bags have been taken back there too.

Thank-you 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: October 27, 2010, 04:07:52 PM »

Jinx Brandi lol 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: October 27, 2010, 04:11:41 PM »

Jinx Brandi lol 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: October 27, 2010, 04:12:03 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose

What makes me so angry is that a necessary plea deal to avoid the death penalty may have been negotiated.  Investigators were between a rock and a hard place.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: October 27, 2010, 04:18:19 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the press conference handy?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.