April 28, 2024, 08:01:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148829 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #660 on: October 27, 2010, 05:05:57 PM »

Most merciful God, we sit here stunned . . . realizing what a creature that breaths has done to one of your precious children.  We had hoped we were wrong, but we were not.  Father, I know there are people who have known and love Zahra.  We ask for you to blanket them with your comfort and your peace.  Lord I believe you have saved this child from an earthly life of horror.  I believe you provided the escape for her spirit to leave her body and be returned to you and in your abundant grace have made her whole.  For this we praise you.
Be with LE, the searchers and everyone who has given so much of themselves for Zahra.  Help us to learn from these horrid people . . . every child belongs to us all and help us to have renewed courage to speak with them and for them.
Be with the Monkeys here . . . we have learned to love our neighbors around the world.  We give you thanks.  Amen and Amen.

Amen!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 27, 2010, 05:06:30 PM »

Hickory police: Search crews found prosthetic leg
HICKORY, N.C. -- Hickory police say they found a prosthetic leg at a search site off of Christie Road.

They’re working to confirm the serial number of the leg to see if it is a match to Zahra Baker.

Investigators scoured that search site near Christie Road and Pine Mountain Road on Tuesday and Wednesday before moving their search to the backyard of the Hickory home that crews first searched when the cancer survivor was reported missing.

Police say the leg was found on Tuesday and that they found additional evidence at the Hickory house on Wednesday.

Yesterday, Hickory police confirmed that they had seized a mattress found at the Caldwell County landfill that fits the description of one they were looking for in connection with Zahra's disappearance. Police say employees at the landfill discovered the mattress in the area that was searched by officials last week.

Police say they also found DNA evidence on the mattress and will be testing the DNA to see if the mattress is involved with the Zahra Baker investigation.

Baker was reported missing on Oct. 9. Investigators believe the girl is dead.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Hickory-police--105899483.html
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: October 27, 2010, 05:07:00 PM »

Something is seriously wrong. If I treated my dog the way they treated this child I would be arrested on felony animal abuse and the dog would be removed. For heavens sake this is a child and they call DSS who "investigate", leave the child there to be tortured and killed. Why aren't the police involved from the first report ? Let the child's safety come first....abuse is a crime not a social experiment.

I couldn't agree with you more 4 Donks.  You know, when that high profile lawyer just left Caylee's case for the dufense, she would have received my respect if she said what needs to be overhauled in the judicial system is how abuse cases are handled.  But nooooo, all she is worried about is her fre**ing travel money (sorry mods, I am so angry!).
We are so overly concerned about perps "rights" . . . we have forgotten about the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness . . . and that includes our children!

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: October 27, 2010, 05:07:12 PM »

Her leg was found yesterday afternoon on Christie Rd.

NCSunny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: October 27, 2010, 05:09:56 PM »

by NewsChannel 36 Staff

WCNC.com

Posted on October 27, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Updated today at 4:51 PM

HICKORY, N.C. -- Hickory police say they found a prosthetic leg at a search site off of Christie Road.

They’re working to confirm the serial number of the leg to see if it is a match to Zahra Baker.

Investigators scoured that search site near Christie Road and Pine Mountain Road on Tuesday and Wednesday before moving their search to the backyard of the Hickory home that crews first searched when the cancer survivor was reported missing.

Police say the leg was found on Tuesday and that they found additional evidence at the Hickory house on Wednesday.

Yesterday, Hickory police confirmed that they had seized a mattress found at the Caldwell County landfill that fits the description of one they were looking for in connection with Zahra's disappearance. Police say employees at the landfill discovered the mattress in the area that was searched by officials last week.

Police say they also found DNA evidence on the mattress and will be testing the DNA to see if the mattress is involved with the Zahra Baker investigation.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: October 27, 2010, 05:11:12 PM »

Zahra Baker Update: Police Find Prosthetic Leg

HICKORY, NC - There are some major developments in the Zahra Baker case.

Earlier, Hickory police announced that they have found a prosthetic leg they believe belonged to Zahra.

Also, we're told investigators are now at the Baker home digging in the back yard.

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top-stories/police-find-zahra-baker-prosthetic-leg-105899773.html
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: October 27, 2010, 05:11:36 PM »

Information provided to investigators led them to prosthetic.  The one they found was laying in a brushy area.  It is consistent with the one Zahra wore.  It was not buried.  Information lead them to current search....he then walked out
This poor poor little girl....She probabaly never knew what it was to live a normal happy life.  I pray she is finally happy and peaceful now!

Most merciful God, we sit here stunned . . . realizing what a creature that breaths has done to one of your precious children.  We had hoped we were wrong, but we were not.  Father, I know there are people who have known and love Zahra.  We ask for you to blanket them with your comfort and your peace.  Lord I believe you have saved this child from an earthly life of horror.  I believe you provided the escape for her spirit to leave her body and be returned to you and in your abundant grace have made her whole.  For this we praise you.
Be with LE, the searchers and everyone who has given so much of themselves for Zahra.  Help us to learn from these horrid people . . . every child belongs to us all and help us to have renewed courage to speak with them and for them.
Be with the Monkeys here . . . we have learned to love our neighbors around the world.  We give you thanks.  Amen and Amen.

Amen.

NCSunny

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: October 27, 2010, 05:11:44 PM »

They found her leg yesterday afternoon off CHristie Road

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: October 27, 2010, 05:12:13 PM »

by NewsChannel 36 Staff

WCNC.com

Posted on October 27, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Updated today at 4:51 PM

I wonder if the leg was found in that clearing where the man is kneeling?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: October 27, 2010, 05:17:04 PM »

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Hickory-police--105899483.html?gallery=y&img=0&c=y#gallery-image
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #670 on: October 27, 2010, 05:20:12 PM »

So there is different evidence in different areas, by just throwing the leg like that, did they honestly think nobody would find it eventually? I hate to even know what the other pieces of evidence they have found in the yard  And no way imo did dad not know what was going on, and if he didn't he must have been drugged out of his mind 24/7.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: October 27, 2010, 05:20:44 PM »

Rest In Peace Little Beautiful Aussie Girl with the bright smile. I pray Justice will be served.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: October 27, 2010, 05:21:16 PM »

Australian press is already reporting the news

Prosthetic leg of missing Aussie 10-year-old Zahra believed found in North Carolina

POLICE in North Carolina believe they have found a prosthetic leg belonging to Zahra Baker, a 10-year-old Australian girl who is the subject of a homicide investigation.
Investigators reportedly returned to the Hickory home where 10-year-old Zahra Baker was reported missing two weeks ago.

Investigators found the leg late on Tuesday afternoon (local time) off Christie Rd in Caldwell County, police said. They are reportedly working to confirm it is Zahra's prosthetic leg through a serial number.

The Gaston Gazette reported Zahra's prosthetic leg was fitted in Australia, so it could take time to confirm if the prosthetic found is in fact hers, Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins said in a news conference.

MORE...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/prosthetic-leg-of-missing-aussie-10-year-old-zahra-believed-found-in-north-carolina/story-e6frf7jx-1225944499849
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: October 27, 2010, 05:25:57 PM »

There is chatter on Twitter that Adam Baker just bonded out        

NOTHING CONFIRMED By MEDIA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: October 27, 2010, 05:29:05 PM »

Just had to bump this -- I love this picture!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: October 27, 2010, 05:29:05 PM »

There is chatter on Twitter that Adam Baker just bonded out        

NOTHING CONFIRMED By MEDIA

That can't be possible.
If it's true, I hope he's re-arrested as soon as he steps out of the station.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #676 on: October 27, 2010, 05:29:06 PM »

Is this a piece of metal laying in that pile on Christie rd or am I seeing things? This is photo that Klaas posted with the animal remains, but I blew it up.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: October 27, 2010, 05:30:20 PM »

Is this a piece of metal laying in that pile on Christie rd or am I seeing things? This is photo that Klaas posted with the animal remains, but I blew it up.

Very well could be.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: October 27, 2010, 05:30:50 PM »

So there is different evidence in different areas, by just throwing the leg like that, did they honestly think nobody would find it eventually? I hate to even know what the other pieces of evidence they have found in the yard  And no way imo did dad not know what was going on, and if he didn't he must have been drugged out of his mind 24/7.

A bunch of idiots . . . ransom note by a$$

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: October 27, 2010, 05:37:45 PM »

EB has told LE, where to find, the leg and the mattress

so why hasnt she/EB or AB, said where Zahra body is

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.