April 28, 2024, 10:09:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148833 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: October 27, 2010, 08:33:47 PM »

(Pictured:  Image from video footage of Police searching for "pieces of evidence" in backyard of Baker home.  WHKY staff photo by Ralph Mangum.)

http://www.whky.com/news.asp?mode=detail&articleID=14066

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: October 27, 2010, 08:35:01 PM »

However, they searched diligently around the house, starting first on the side closest to the neighborhood, initially using rakes to dig an area about 10-feet by 10-feet. The rakes were abandoned and a backhoe was brought in. The backhoe was moved around to the other side of the house, near Clark Tire, and searched between the tree line and the house. The search was then moved to the back of the house. The digging seemed to focus on areas with mulch, rather than dirt. The holes that were dug didn’t go much deeper than about 1.5 feet.     I just don't think the police would be so rough if they thought Zahra's remains were in tack. Could it be that they burned her and perhaps they are looking for scrapes of clothes, teeth and bone. 

It is very possible but for me I can not let my mind go there or the woodchipper. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: October 27, 2010, 08:37:20 PM »

However, they searched diligently around the house, starting first on the side closest to the neighborhood, initially using rakes to dig an area about 10-feet by 10-feet. The rakes were abandoned and a backhoe was brought in. The backhoe was moved around to the other side of the house, near Clark Tire, and searched between the tree line and the house. The search was then moved to the back of the house. The digging seemed to focus on areas with mulch, rather than dirt. The holes that were dug didn’t go much deeper than about 1.5 feet.     I just don't think the police would be so rough if they thought Zahra's remains were in tack. Could it be that they burned her and perhaps they are looking for scrapes of clothes, teeth and bone. 

It is very possible but for me I can not let my mind go there or the woodchipper. 
My mind just can't let go of that nor the fact that her father has bonded out of jail. I hope he's watching each and every newscast, sweating bullets.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: October 27, 2010, 08:41:23 PM »

NG just lost it and started crying. 
FBI is still in the house. 
The only light on is in the room at the back of the house. 
There is a huge pile of freshly split wood in the back yard.
NG's theory is the house is the crime scene and Zahra is buried in the back yard possibly dismembered.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #744 on: October 27, 2010, 08:41:27 PM »

I'm trying to figure out, because there is no way they would be so rough if her little body was buried. Maybe a murder weapon? I really don't know what to think.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: October 27, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »

Police find prosthetic leg during Zahra Baker investigation (with video from today of search)

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/632005/police-find-prosthetic-leg-during-zahra-baker-investigation
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: October 27, 2010, 08:54:51 PM »

Police have found a prosthetic leg matching the description of the one belonging to 10-year-old Zahra Baker.  (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25542110/index.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: October 27, 2010, 08:56:58 PM »

NG's theory is the house is the crime scene and Zahra is buried in the back yard possibly dismembered.
Well that could be also and it entered my mind, and a huge pile of split wood, which I'm sure an axe is used for that  I can't see that because of all the blood. And certainly wonder why Nancy brought that up 
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: October 27, 2010, 08:57:26 PM »

This is beyond comprehension.   I have been reading this site for what seems like years.  Yet, here I am crying.  It is not as if I thought things would turn out differently...it's just the most sickening feeling in my stomach.  This baby made it through so much....made it through with a smile on her face, even while being in a strange country without a protector.

I have been out all evening and just returned to read an update.  I cannot bring myself to say what they found.  The first thing that came to mind was "the bast...d".  He knew.  All this time, he knew.  That baby never moved with them.  He knew.

How could he continue with his wife in jail?  Didn't he know she would not go down alone?  This does not make sense....but then again, what does?

I read a bumper sticker on my way home tonight that read "stop bitc...g and start a revolution".  I want a revolution for physically abused, neglectled and emotionally abused children. 

Terri
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: October 27, 2010, 08:59:46 PM »

Well that could be also and it entered my mind, and a huge pile of split wood, which I'm sure an axe is used for that  I can't see that because of all the blood. And certainly wonder why Nancy brought that up 
The woodchipper is still in my mind and it is a horrible thought.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: October 27, 2010, 09:00:24 PM »

It seems so odd where things are dug up in the yard  it doesn't seem to make sense. If she is cooperating with the police through her lawyer, one would think you would give a definite place, but they seem to be helter skelter in the yard.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: October 27, 2010, 09:01:35 PM »

OMG, I have such a bad feeling that they mutilated her body and buried her remains.  I remember one article that said they sold split wood from the home.  I am not sure it can get worse than this.

Oh, yes, it could get worse.  Did AB have a woodchipper at the house or was he able to bring that other one home?

Didn't they keep two pit bulls in that yard behind the house?

Seeing the searchers with rakes and shifting through the yard indicates they are looking for something small- a weapon, bone fragments?

I'd like to know how AB bonded out- what were the bond conditions and WHO bonded him out? 

According to the jail head count sheet, earlier today, it listed AB's charges and the Bond amounts.  Communicating Threats and Assualt with a Deadly Weapon had NO Bond listed.  Were these charges dropped?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: October 27, 2010, 09:02:58 PM »

You are not alone, AND the pitbulls for me.  They could have fed her remains to those dogs.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: October 27, 2010, 09:07:50 PM »

You are not alone, AND the pitbulls for me.  They could have fed her remains to those dogs.
Are you serious? Would pitbulls do that?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: October 27, 2010, 09:08:20 PM »

It seems so odd where things are dug up in the yard  it doesn't seem to make sense. If she is cooperating with the police through her lawyer, one would think you would give a definite place, but they seem to be helter skelter in the yard.

Maybe Adam disposed of her and Gothmonster does not know where in the yard?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: October 27, 2010, 09:14:11 PM »

OMG Monkey King... this is making me absolutely sick to my stomach.  Why don't they know where she is?  WTH?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: October 27, 2010, 09:17:34 PM »

[/quoperly watering them prote] Are you serious? Would pitbulls do that?

Yes..never ever give a dog a taste for raw meat or blood.  That makes them hunters and predators..no longer the house pet.   And many drug dealers do this with their pit bulls to make  the dogs aggressive..while not watering them properly nor feeding them regular dog food.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: October 27, 2010, 09:19:10 PM »

You wouldn't use an axe. He had a log splitter and probably used a chain saw to cut the logs to the appropriate length first. The logs were probably cut to length before transporting to the house.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: October 27, 2010, 09:19:29 PM »

I am sorry, I got in the quote box.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: October 27, 2010, 09:22:10 PM »

I am sorry, I got in the quote box.

Party in the Box~ 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.