April 27, 2024, 09:02:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148803 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: October 28, 2010, 11:13:28 AM »

After all that's happened since the 911 call, some things do get into perspective:

Transcript of Adam Baker's 911 call:

DISPATCHER: 911 what is your emergency?

ADAM BAKER: Ah.. yeah my daughter is missing.

DISPATCHER: I'm sorry? Your daughter…

Full Coverage:  The Search for Zahra

ADAM BAKER: My daughter is missing.

DISPATCHER: Your daughter is missing.

DISPATCHER: What is your address?

ADAM BAKER: 21 21st Ave. Northwest.

ADAM BAKER: The police were out here last night. They found a ransom note for my bosses daughter… um… I got up a little while ago… and it appears they took my daughter instead of my bosses daughter.

DISPATCHER: How old is your daughter?

ADAM BAKER: She is 10. She's handicapped.. she has a prosthetic leg… so that…

DISPATCHER: How long has seen been missing?

ADAM BAKER: Ummm. We checked in there last night about 2:30 and she was there... and all this happened last night around 5 ...so I don't know if they set a fire in the yard to distract us to go out and then they snuck in the door... or.. I don't know.

DISPATCHER: I am not familiar with what happened last night... what happened last night?

ADAM BAKER: OK. Last night...we woke up.. my dog woke me up and I had a fire in the back yard and somebody had poured gas in my company vehicle I drive to work. They left a ransom note on my company vehicle to my boss saying they had his daughter and his son was next.

ADAM BAKER: And his daughter is fine. His daughter came with him last night when I called him. And uh, It appears they may have taken my daughter instead of his daughter.

DISPATCHER: OK, Do you know who this was?

ADAM BAKER: I don't know who... No... no ma'am..

DISPATCHER: Do you know any idea why they were threatening to take his daughter?

ADAM BAKER: I don't know.

DISPATCHER: What is your name?

ADAM BAKER: My name is Adam Baker.

DISPATCHER: Phone number?

ADAM BAKER: 962-xxxx

DISPATCHER: OK, so.. No one has seen your daughter since 2:30 this morning...? [It is now after 2 pm that day]

ADAM BAKER: No.. like I said we, uh, had all that drama last night and we... me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is I think's coming into puberty.. cause she is hitting that brooding stage (laughter) so we only see her when she comes out when she wants something. And that's about it.

DISPATCHER: And you say she is handicapped..?

ADAM BAKER: Yes ma'am.. she has an above the knee amputation.

DISPATCHER: OK, she has one leg and it is partially amputated?

ADAM BAKER: Yes, she has a prosthetic leg that they apparently have taken with them.

DISPATCHER: So... Prosthetic leg was taken with her?

ADAM BAKER: Yes ma'am..

DISPATCHER: OK. And you don't have any idea at all...

ADAM BAKER: Like I said it was it was all addressed to him and it was all taken out on him and.. I guess.. they thought he lived in this house...

DISPATCHER: OK.. ok.. did you talk to your boss about it?

ADAM BAKER: Um... I have just spoken to him and he umm told me to do... and he's going to be here shortly....

DISPATCHER: OK.. do you think that he knows?

ADAM BAKER: Umm.. we had an officer out here last night and he ran through who he thought it may have been like an ex-employee or something..

DISPATCHER: OK and you said 21 25th Ave. Northwest?

ADAM BAKER: 21 21st Ave.

DISPATCHER: OK.. 21 21st ave.

DISPATCHER: OK.. Hold on just a sec.

ADAM BAKER: OK. Thank you

[Silence...]

DISPATCHER: OK... I see it now. I wasn't finding the call.. OK.

ADAM BAKER: It was officer .. [unintelligible]

DISPATCHER: Ok, we are getting the police out there.. if you find out anything at all in the meantime before we get the officer out there call me back and it would help us as far as finding your daughter.

ADAM BAKER: Ok. Thank you ma'am

disconnect

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13351620
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: October 28, 2010, 11:16:55 AM »

Adam Baker posts bond; search at Baker home resumes (with video)

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/632026/adam-baker-posts-bond--search-at-baker-home-resumes
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: October 28, 2010, 11:17:40 AM »

I just can't let this go, there is no way in my eyes that the equipment they are using is to find remains, and then what could they be looking for. I would just think it would destroy the remains if you would dig like that.
Because they are using a bucket I think they are using it to move mulch piles, wood piles and skim the surface then the people come in with hand tools.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #823 on: October 28, 2010, 11:19:48 AM »

I just can't let this go, there is no way in my eyes that the equipment they are using is to find remains, and then what could they be looking for. I would just think it would destroy the remains if you would dig like that.
Because they are using a bucket I think they are using it to move mulch piles, wood piles and skim the surface then the people come in with hand tools.
Okay that makes sense, just seemed very strange to me.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: October 28, 2010, 11:20:47 AM »

The halloween skulls are down but where did those boards come from? 
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: October 28, 2010, 11:21:48 AM »

Can anyone see AB's my space page?
I can not.
But
I CAN see that he logged in yesterday............................such concern for his daughter.
ugh
http://www.myspace.com/adam1802000
Tol

Could LE be monitoring his myspace?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: October 28, 2010, 11:22:14 AM »

ADAM BAKER: No.. like I said we, uh, had all that drama last night and we... me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is I think's coming into puberty.. cause she is hitting that brooding stage (laughter) so we only see her when she comes out when she wants something. And that's about it.     That is right up there with the top ten most idiotic, ignorant, and ridiculous things I have ever heard when calling 911 when your daughter is missing.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: October 28, 2010, 11:26:34 AM »

ADAM BAKER: No.. like I said we, uh, had all that drama last night and we... me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is I think's coming into puberty.. cause she is hitting that brooding stage (laughter) so we only see her when she comes out when she wants something. And that's about it.     That is right up there with the top ten most idiotic, ignorant, and ridiculous things I have ever heard when calling 911 when your daughter is missing.

I agree.  A ten year old wouldn't be brooding.  She most likely would not be entering puberty, even though it can be early for some girls.  However, I would think a child who has been treated for cancer would experience puberty later rather than earlier.  She was thin also.  That would contribute to a later puberty.  No way!  He was just covering up. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: October 28, 2010, 11:27:48 AM »

I agree.  A ten year old wouldn't be brooding.  She most likely would not be entering puberty, even though it can be early for some girls.  However, I would think a child who has been treated for cancer would experience puberty later rather than earlier.  She was thin also.  That would contribute to a later puberty.  No way!  He was just covering up. 

Exactly 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: October 28, 2010, 11:33:02 AM »

Between 1:25 and 1:29 of this video they find something and bag it.  To me it looks like a tattered piece of cloth.  Hopefully someone with better eyes than me can make it out.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: October 28, 2010, 11:35:18 AM »

He is talking out his butt.  He wouldn't know a little girl's puberty if it jumped up and slapped him in the facr.  And, what the hell is the giggle about?  You idiot!!!!!  Your daughter is missing.  No time for laughter.  It is time to get off your lazy a$$ and find her.  What did you and the monster SM do to her?  The truth is coming out and you two are heading to hell in a hand basket.  Even if SM gets life, she will not have a life.  Prison moms tend to be meaner than she is when it comes to hurting helpless children.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: October 28, 2010, 11:37:43 AM »

Between 1:25 and 1:29 of this video they find something and bag it.  To me it looks like a tattered piece of cloth.  Hopefully someone with better eyes than me can make it out.

Could it be a stuffed animal.  Maybe a teddy bear she was clutching when the monster hit her!!!  OMG, how sad.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: October 28, 2010, 11:40:18 AM »

Could it be a stuffed animal.  Maybe a teddy bear she was clutching when the monster hit her!!!  OMG, how sad.
I thought cotton or stuffing, so maybe a stuffed animal of some kind.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: October 28, 2010, 11:41:38 AM »

Though there could be some type of cloth on the ground also.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: October 28, 2010, 11:43:14 AM »

Anybody know where AB went after he left jail????  Surely, LE would not let him back at the house he lived in.   Inquiring minds want to know.  I am retiring today after 31 years and I just might go there and stare him down!!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: October 28, 2010, 11:46:00 AM »

Anybody know where AB went after he left jail????  Surely, LE would not let him back at the house he lived in.   Inquiring minds want to know.  I am retiring today after 31 years and I just might go there and stare him down!!!!!
Congratulations  an angelic monkey  I have no idea where he went.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #836 on: October 28, 2010, 11:48:15 AM »

Congratulations  an angelic monkey  I have no idea where he went.

Yes! Congrats!

If I knew where he went, I would so rat him out to you!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: October 28, 2010, 11:55:19 AM »

Congratulations!  I hope you can find him   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: October 28, 2010, 11:55:35 AM »

I don't know what those boards are in that picture, floor boards maybe?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #839 on: October 28, 2010, 11:57:47 AM »

I don't know what those boards are in that picture, floor boards maybe?

That is what I thought too NRCG, but then it could be folding closet doors. The house is a HUD home and they use the cheapest material available. Looks like one of the boards has been sanded or the finish stripped off part of it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.