April 28, 2024, 01:39:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148815 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: October 28, 2010, 11:58:16 AM »

I don't know what those boards are in that picture, floor boards maybe?

Was wondering if they are floor boards or deck boards.  Almost too clean to be deck boards. 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #841 on: October 28, 2010, 11:58:33 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Zahra Baker case: A review of yesterday’s activities

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/28/zahra-baker-case-a-review-of-yesterdays-activities/

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: October 28, 2010, 11:59:11 AM »

That is what I thought too NRCG, but then it could be folding closet doors. The house is a HUD home and they use the cheapest material available. Looks like one of the boards has been sanded or the finish stripped off part of it.

What is a HUD home? Not familiar with that term.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #843 on: October 28, 2010, 12:03:07 PM »

Northern Rose, that looks like stuffing...maybe from a pillow.

Forgot my manners....Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

Noon Newscast ....Searchers back at house today. They are still digging. They have search warrants but they are sealed. Evidence markers are being placed around a new hole that has been dug. Officers expected to be there through at least tomorrow.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: October 28, 2010, 12:04:34 PM »

Officers still searching inside the home.

from wsoctv noon news

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #845 on: October 28, 2010, 12:07:52 PM »

That is what I thought too NRCG, but then it could be folding closet doors. The house is a HUD home and they use the cheapest material available. Looks like one of the boards has been sanded or the finish stripped off part of it.
I didn't know that the house was a HUD home, from what I can tell it looks brick and I love brick homes and you don't see a lot of that here. Maybe they had drugs or something hidden under there. I keep going back to that ten thousand dollars that the man in London was sending to Elisa, and the thoughts I have I'm not going to put down because this is all so bad enough 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: October 28, 2010, 12:08:47 PM »

HUD/U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD

They are mostly built as low income housing. In our area they use to cost in the $50,000  range and qualified for low interest loans. There are so many in our area I can spot them a mile away. There were not many different floor plans.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: October 28, 2010, 12:10:32 PM »

They are mostly built as low income housing. In our area they use to cost in the $50,000  range and qualified for low interest loans. There are so many in our area I can spot them a mile away. There were not many different floor plans.
Interesting, thanks, I would never be able to pick out a HUD home, it looks rather small but very nice for a couple.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: October 28, 2010, 12:11:08 PM »

NRCG...in our area most of them are brick...here lately some have vinyl siding....but not many being built lately. Not in our area anyway

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 28, 2010, 12:14:24 PM »

Interesting, thanks, I would never be able to pick out a HUD home, it looks rather small but very nice for a couple.

They are small , usually 3 bedrooms a living room and kitchen and 1 small bath. None of the bedrooms big enough for much more than a twin bed. And when I say small bath, I mean no more than 6'x5'. you can touch all four walls from the middle of the floor

God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: October 28, 2010, 12:26:06 PM »

More of the digging in yard today:

http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: October 28, 2010, 12:29:22 PM »

They are small , usually 3 bedrooms a living room and kitchen and 1 small bath. None of the bedrooms big enough for much more than a twin bed. And when I say small bath, I mean no more than 6'x5'. you can touch all four walls from the middle of the floor

On a side note, any home that is in forclosure from a FHA loan is also deeded back to HUD. HUD homes can be just about any type of home and can include multi-family properties.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: October 28, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »

For a HUD home that looks very nice.

The hole they are talking about is that where they were pictured with the scraps of cloth and what looked like stuffing?   Or is this another hole ?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: October 28, 2010, 12:30:26 PM »

The halloween skulls are down but where did those boards come from? 

Another picture of the boards from a WebSleuther that pink angel posted the link for yesterday.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: October 28, 2010, 12:36:16 PM »

NRCG...in our area most of them are brick...here lately some have vinyl siding....but not many being built lately. Not in our area anyway
Thank-you
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: October 28, 2010, 12:37:26 PM »

Pfaubush, I know that any home from an FHA loan can be listed as Hud home, but we have a few neighborhoods of nothing but these small homes. If I take a drive I will take some pics. Probably a few are identical to this home.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: October 28, 2010, 12:37:43 PM »

That one board you posted Brandi looks to big for a floor board, at least it seems that way.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: October 28, 2010, 12:39:50 PM »

The halloween skulls are down but where did those boards come from? 

Another picture of the boards from a WebSleuther that pink angel posted the link for yesterday.

They look like floorboards to me. If they are, and the place has a crawl space or basement, then they must be looking for DNA/Blood evidence???

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: October 28, 2010, 12:40:33 PM »

The one board is obviously wet for some reason.  If it is a floor board, it could have been carpeted and the carpet cleaned with too much liquid.  Just a thought.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: October 28, 2010, 12:43:59 PM »

The one board is obviously wet for some reason.  If it is a floor board, it could have been carpeted and the carpet cleaned with too much liquid.  Just a thought.

They had a lot of rain yesterday and the night before. Appears to me that all of them are wet.

I am thinking maybe crawlspace boards.

JMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.