April 28, 2024, 06:48:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148825 times)
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: October 28, 2010, 12:44:33 PM »

ADAM BAKER: No.. like I said we, uh, had all that drama last night and we... me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is I think's coming into puberty.. cause she is hitting that brooding stage (laughter) so we only see her when she comes out when she wants something. And that's about it.     That is right up there with the top ten most idiotic, ignorant, and ridiculous things I have ever heard when calling 911 when your daughter is missing.

And they're supposed to be home schooling Zahra. (yeah, sure they are)  How do they accomplish that when they let her stay in her room all day.  They make me sick.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: October 28, 2010, 12:44:35 PM »

Pfaubush, I know that any home from an FHA loan can be listed as Hud home, but we have a few neighborhoods of nothing but these small homes. If I take a drive I will take some pics. Probably a few are identical to this home.

Here, they don't build them. They do help Habitat for Humanity. You could never tell the difference here, since they are all simply homes that were foreclosed on. I did re-read my post and it seems argumentative. I apologize (and am a bit embarassed). That's not how it was intended. I was just offering what little I knew of HUD.  :

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: October 28, 2010, 12:46:48 PM »

Police Return to Area Where Prosthetic Leg Found in Search for Missing North Carolina Girl
Published October 28, 2010 FoxNews.com
Authorities are scouring a brushy area of North Carolina where investigators found a prosthetic leg believed to belong to a missing 10-year-old girl.

Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal told FoxNews.com that a team of investigators returned Thursday to an area of Caldwell County where searchers recovered an artificial leg consistent to the one worn by Zahra Baker.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/27/police-prosthetic-leg-search-missing-north-carolina-girl/

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: October 28, 2010, 12:47:32 PM »

ADAM BAKER: No.. like I said we, uh, had all that drama last night and we... me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is I think's coming into puberty.. cause she is hitting that brooding stage (laughter) so we only see her when she comes out when she wants something. And that's about it.     That is right up there with the top ten most idiotic, ignorant, and ridiculous things I have ever heard when calling 911 when your daughter is missing.

And they're supposed to be home schooling Zahra. (yeah, sure they are)  How do they accomplish that when they let her stay in her room all day.  They make me sick.

Doesn't one have to be educated in order to home school a child?
It's all a crock.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #864 on: October 28, 2010, 12:47:40 PM »

Reader comments:

Posted by alwaysatthecourthouse on Oct. 28, 2010 - 10:15 a.m.
A bondsperson named Rebecca Potter posted his bond she says he is innocent!! This lady is a fairly new bonsmen and will get anybody out for whatever they have in there pocket, she doesn't care one way or the other!

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/27/19/prosthesis-found-christie-road-ar-488386/#comments

Another pillar of society 

I am probably going to get pelted by nanners here but I really do not find the bail bondsman so offensive. They do not set the bonds, they just make the money by doing what the court said could be done. I would not want to bail him out, but the decision is not hers, the court set the bail. She is not to pass judgment.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #865 on: October 28, 2010, 12:47:52 PM »

The one board is obviously wet for some reason.  If it is a floor board, it could have been carpeted and the carpet cleaned with too much liquid.  Just a thought.

They had a lot of rain yesterday and the night before. Appears to me that all of them are wet.

I am thinking maybe crawlspace boards.

JMO.

Or, looks like some of the shelving I have in some of my closets...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #866 on: October 28, 2010, 12:48:03 PM »

Those boards are to wide for floorboards. The widest one looks to be a sliding closet door. These houses don't have basements, just a crawl space under the house for plumbing and heating ducts. Most just have an attic access hole.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #867 on: October 28, 2010, 12:52:14 PM »

Shelving, yes at least that one board looked like shelving.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: October 28, 2010, 12:53:50 PM »

Reader comments:

A bondsperson named Rebecca Potter posted his bond she says he is innocent!! This lady is a fairly new bonsmen and will get anybody out for whatever they have in there pocket, she doesn't care one way or the other!

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/27/19/prosthesis-found-christie-road-ar-488386/#comments

I am probably going to get pelted by nanners here but I really do not find the bail bondsman so offensive. They do not set the bonds, they just make the money by doing what the court said could be done. I would not want to bail him out, but the decision is not hers, the court set the bail. She is not to pass judgment.

I think what's offensive is that she says she thinks he's innocent.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #869 on: October 28, 2010, 12:54:36 PM »

Pfaubush...I didn't take it as argumentative, just trying to say that in this area they are easy to identify. We have one builder here in town that built most of them and they are not the best built homes. Material in them is the cheapest to be found. I wouldn't hire him to build a doghouse. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: October 28, 2010, 01:08:59 PM »

More of the digging in yard today:

http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc

They sure have those wood piles scattered now
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: October 28, 2010, 01:11:58 PM »

The halloween skulls are down but where did those boards come from? 

Another picture of the boards from a WebSleuther that pink angel posted the link for yesterday.

They look like floorboards to me. If they are, and the place has a crawl space or basement, then they must be looking for DNA/Blood evidence???

To me it looks like shelving unit and a set of bifold doors. The one with the light spot looks like it has a piece of the finish missing - they are often laminated with a colored wood like substance that can be easily broken off and sort of peels off. They are the hallmark of inexpensive housing - I would bet, if this is a HUD home as originally build, it came with them - they are much cheaper than full wood doors but do not last as long. If this was the bosses house that he is renting out, this could not be a home with a low interest loan from HUD - they do not allow the home or any part to be used to generate income. If this was a paid off or other than HUD loan home, the owner probably put cheaper doors ect in it because tenants tend to be hard on thing and you have to replace after they move very often. So we normally put the cheaper stuff in.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: October 28, 2010, 01:14:50 PM »

Reader comments:

I think what's offensive is that she says she thinks he's innocent.

I am assuming some bias in the report from the person that posted the original comment. What she likely said was "he is innocent until the court says he is guilty"  Which is technically true her in the USA. The tone I got from the comment was that the person writing it did not like the bail person very much.

- George Bernard Shaw
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: October 28, 2010, 01:16:45 PM »

Hickory Police Chief now at the house talking with investigators.

http://twitpic.com/31mkfa
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: October 28, 2010, 01:19:29 PM »

Another picture of the boards from a WebSleuther that pink angel posted the link for yesterday.

They look like floorboards to me. If they are, and the place has a crawl space or basement, then they must be looking for DNA/Blood evidence???

To me it looks like shelving unit and a set of bifold doors. The one with the light spot looks like it has a piece of the finish missing - they are often laminated with a colored wood like substance that can be easily broken off and sort of peels off. They are the hallmark of inexpensive housing - I would bet, if this is a HUD home as originally build, it came with them - they are much cheaper than full wood doors but do not last as long. If this was the bosses house that he is renting out, this could not be a home with a low interest loan from HUD - they do not allow the home or any part to be used to generate income. If this was a paid off or other than HUD loan home, the owner probably put cheaper doors ect in it because tenants tend to be hard on thing and you have to replace after they move very often. So we normally put the cheaper stuff in.
Maybe they didn't like closet doors and removed them like at the apartment where they the doors were missing.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: October 28, 2010, 01:20:23 PM »

I would not be surprised if those are closet doors and shelving, especially if the hatch to the attic is in a closet like the townhouse they were in.  The smaller board  looks to me like it was stained around something which would be in the lighter area.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: October 28, 2010, 01:21:30 PM »

Chief says they have a search warrant that is sealed. Beyond that just that new information brought them here

http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: October 28, 2010, 01:21:32 PM »

Almost looks like they are holding hands and praying.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #878 on: October 28, 2010, 01:24:36 PM »

It is amazing to me all the places they are digging and not quite sure what to think about it all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: October 28, 2010, 01:28:27 PM »

Almost looks like they are holding hands and praying.

That is exactly what it looks like
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.