April 28, 2024, 12:34:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #4 10/22/10 - 10/28/10  (Read 148812 times)
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: October 28, 2010, 02:51:52 PM »

More grabs

what is that ???
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: October 28, 2010, 02:52:30 PM »

More grabs

what is that ??? what is that in the last pic????
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #902 on: October 28, 2010, 02:52:44 PM »

TY Northern for the photos.

It appears from the photos that they had quite a bit of privacy...with a business on one side and in the rear...cannot tell what is on the other side though.

If they were doing anything in the backyard, after business hours... I would imagine it would be hard for anyone to see what they were up to.

I also wonder how often any neighbours heard his equipment running...like if it was normal to hear on an everyday basis. If so, that to would go unnoticed...unless...he did his 'work' after like 5. Just thinking out loud here.

I can't understand why they can't find Zahra...if SM is 'cooperating'...unless it was AB who did the burying.    

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: October 28, 2010, 02:55:13 PM »

IDK, was wondering the same thing.

NCSunny

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: October 28, 2010, 02:55:40 PM »

Hey Guys! Does anyone have any photos of the yard while the Bakers were still in the home? I'd still like to see where the dogs were located. Thank You in advance!

I haven't run across any.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #905 on: October 28, 2010, 02:57:24 PM »

TY Northern for the photos.

It appears from the photos that they had quite a bit of privacy...with a business on one side and in the rear...cannot tell what is on the other side though.

If they were doing anything in the backyard, after business hours... I would imagine it would be hard for anyone to see what they were up to.

I also wonder how often any neighbours heard his equipment running...like if it was normal to hear on an everyday basis. If so, that to would go unnoticed...unless...he did his 'work' after like 5. Just thinking out loud here.

I can't understand why they can't find Zahra...if SM is 'cooperating'...unless it was AB who did the burying.    

I have the exact same questions.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: October 28, 2010, 03:03:15 PM »

Search for Zahra Baker (video)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4392142/search-for-zahra-baker/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #907 on: October 28, 2010, 03:18:54 PM »

I don't know either
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: October 28, 2010, 03:20:21 PM »

Hey Guys! Does anyone have any photos of the yard while the Bakers were still in the home? I'd still like to see where the dogs were located. Thank You in advance!

I haven't run across any.

Thank you, Brandi.  I'd appreciate it if you'd keep your eyes open for any.  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 28, 2010, 03:27:11 PM »

MK the only one I can think of is when the family had the balloons released in the backyard and then Adam is walking picking up stuff.  I think there is another one with Adam when he went with LE to the house and he his walking through the back yard with reporters as they are asking questions and  said something like "you guys know more than I do". 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: October 28, 2010, 03:28:27 PM »

Chopper 9 video, not sure what time it was taken.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25550639/index.html

That's good video. Gives you a good idea of the lay of the land and you can see just where they have been digging.

That pile of wood is quite a distance from the house.  I thought it was much closer.  That's a good amount of land with that house.  Much more than I thought.  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: October 28, 2010, 03:29:31 PM »

I cover of some sort.  Maybe for his wood splitter or something like that?  At first glance I thought it was a boat cover.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: October 28, 2010, 03:45:02 PM »

I have been trying to figure out the need to put the prothetic leg somewhere that it could be found, they didn't even bury it. But why would they even separate her from the leg? Was it because they wanted to make it look like the "kidnappers" took her to that area? Who lives in that area? were they trying to set somebody up for this?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: October 28, 2010, 03:47:02 PM »

Sorry should read, Prosthetic leg...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #914 on: October 28, 2010, 03:51:02 PM »

I have been trying to figure out the need to put the prothetic leg somewhere that it could be found, they didn't even bury it. But why would they even separate her from the leg? Was it because they wanted to make it look like the "kidnappers" took her to that area? Who lives in that area? were they trying to set somebody up for this?

Searchers found the leg at a home where Zahra's stepmother once lived, Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal said.

The prosthetic leg was discovered Tuesday afternoon near some brush in Caldwell County near the home. Deal said the family lived at several locations in the county and that he wasn't sure how long ago they occupied that house.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39896113/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: October 28, 2010, 03:52:58 PM »

TG - I read that where they found the leg...was near where EB used to live. Not sure if it was EB and AB together, or just EB.

NCSunny

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: October 28, 2010, 03:53:50 PM »

Searchers found the leg at a home where Zahra's stepmother once lived, Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal said.

The prosthetic leg was discovered Tuesday afternoon near some brush in Caldwell County near the home. Deal said the family lived at several locations in the county and that he wasn't sure how long ago they occupied that house.

It says they found it near the home, was it on the property of the home? Does someone live there now? Strange they would choose that location.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: October 28, 2010, 04:04:10 PM »

It says they found it near the home, was it on the property of the home? Does someone live there now? Strange they would choose that location.

Im confused on this too I know she used to live off Burns rd near there. and then you have a neighbor from Caldwell stating they saw Adam and Elisa behind a vacant trailer at night In Sept/Oct.(the artical said approx weeks before OCT 9 so its not clear on the date. and the neighbor said there was an aweful smell and that the bakers were near a manhole that night.Im not sure if they lived together at the address in Caldwell Or it was Elisas old address.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: October 28, 2010, 04:09:57 PM »

I read an article (sorry cannot find it right now that they found it at a home where Elisa used to live.

Also read in another that it was found at a home in the search area.

I'll look for the quotes.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: October 28, 2010, 04:11:39 PM »

From HLN a few minutes ago.  Shows searchers and the dog searching as well as evidence flags.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.