April 27, 2024, 08:08:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 176126 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2010, 02:31:31 PM »

Well I finally got to watch the recorded Dateline episode. Unfortunately, I missed the first 24 minutes because of the basketball game, which I'll have to listen to when it's posted.

3 things stuck out at me when watching this show......

1. It's the first time I ever heard Terri speak.

2. The 'friend' from the gym kept mentioning that Terri was always tired. She mentioned it several times. I don't think it was from drinking. I don't know about you, but when I am near someone who is drinking, I can clearly smell it. It's like being hit by a brick wall. The smell is intense. Could she have been on anti-anxiety medication? Smoking pot? Little sleep? I don't know.

3. The other thing that has always bothered me. On TH's FB, http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8263.0 she made a comment which always left me wondering why at the beginning of Kyron being missing she said " Terri Moulton Horman If you attended RHS with me and are in Eugene, OR please let me know." Why would she ask that question? Then, who shows up on Dateline exonerating her is a long time High School Friend. I personally don't believe squat into anything he said. Dear God, he hasn't even seen her since High School. My point is though, why would she ask that question? Did she know what was about to come and she wanted to either hook up with someone from her past, or was she slowly building a group of people that would vouch for her as being a 'good person who loved children'.

My opinion right now is that TMH had pre-meditated Kyrons demise and worked diligently to have herself look like an innocent victim and will continue to do so by hiding behind her high priced lawyer and keeping her mouth shut.

All IMO.

I think she may have been claiming tiredness when people commented on her haggard (nervous? anxious?) appearance. Easier than saying I'm anxious because I'm going to try and disappear my stepson. She also may have been spending nights on the Internet (cybersex?)before pretending to crash on the sofa from overdrinking, before Kaine awoke for work. Loads of speculation, I know.

Yes, I think you're right, she needed to hook up with as many possible supporters as possible. Possible future contributors to the THSP perhaps? Or could she have been looking for a possible financial replacement for Kaine?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2010, 02:37:09 PM »

Well I finally got to watch the recorded Dateline episode. Unfortunately, I missed the first 24 minutes because of the basketball game, which I'll have to listen to when it's posted.

2. The 'friend' from the gym kept mentioning that Terri was always tired. She mentioned it several times. I don't think it was from drinking. I don't know about you, but when I am near someone who is drinking, I can clearly smell it. It's like being hit by a brick wall. The smell is intense. Could she have been on anti-anxiety medication? Smoking pot? Little sleep? I don't know.

3. The other thing that has always bothered me. On TH's FB, http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8263.0 she made a comment which always left me wondering why at the beginning of Kyron being missing she said " Terri Moulton Horman If you attended RHS with me and are in Eugene, OR please let me know." Why would she ask that question? Then, who shows up on Dateline exonerating her is a long time High School Friend. I personally don't believe squat into anything he said. Dear God, he hasn't even seen her since High School. My point is though, why would she ask that question? Did she know what was about to come and she wanted to either hook up with someone from her past, or was she slowly building a group of people that would vouch for her as being a 'good person who loved children'.

My opinion right now is that TMH had pre-meditated Kyrons demise and worked diligently to have herself look like an innocent victim and will continue to do so by hiding behind her high priced lawyer and keeping her mouth shut.

All IMO.

I think she may have been claiming tiredness when people commented on her haggard (nervous? anxious?) appearance. Easier than saying I'm anxious because I'm going to try and disappear my stepson. She also may have been spending nights on the Internet (cybersex?)before pretending to crash on the sofa from overdrinking, before Kaine awoke for work. Loads of speculation, I know.

Yes, I think you're right, she needed to hook up with as many possible supporters as possible. Possible future contributors to the THSP perhaps? Or could she have been looking for a possible financial replacement for Kaine?

BBM

I think the latter Scatty. I wouldn't doubt that she already had her eye hooks on someone. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2010, 02:45:30 PM »

Depression can make a person very tired but it could have been from drugs. She said something about her seeming a bit unstable, that concerned me although I don't know what she really meant by unstable since she doesn't seem to believe Terri would have been able to hurt Kyron, especially in front of the baby.
I agree about the booze. My ex would always say if he drank vodka nobody would smell it... I sure smelled it every time so not sure what he was talking about. Sorry to read you were raised in a household that was affected by drinking.  I have always said, drinking has hurt more people then it ever helped. Usually children are the ones that suffer the most and have no choice in the matter. Makes me so sad to think this may have been the life Kyron was living at his home. I sort of hope Kaine is exaggerating....
Prayers for you Kyron... an angelic monkey

Your quote above made me remember someone I knew who used drugs but totally faked it from her husband by using drinking as a cover. I guess because alcohol was legal and the meth or coke was not. She smoked and drank to mask the effects of the other stuff. She was a sociopath in every way but thankfully was finally found out.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2010, 04:11:57 PM »

All IMO.

Depression can make a person very tired but it could have been from drugs. She said something about her seeming a bit unstable, that concerned me although I don't know what she really meant by unstable since she doesn't seem to believe Terri would have been able to hurt Kyron, especially in front of the baby.
I agree about the booze. My ex would always say if he drank vodka nobody would smell it... I sure smelled it every time so not sure what he was talking about. Sorry to read you were raised in a household that was affected by drinking.  I have always said, drinking has hurt more people then it ever helped. Usually children are the ones that suffer the most and have no choice in the matter. Makes me so sad to think this may have been the life Kyron was living at his home. I sort of hope Kaine is exaggerating....
Prayers for you Kyron... an angelic monkey

I listened to the show and my reaction was that Terri was depressed, defeated, sad....the relationship was just not working and Terri was unstable because she was so unhappy.  She said Terri always wore her feelings on her sleeve.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2010, 05:56:57 PM »

The show was interesting, I found the woman at the gym pretty believable. She had given her impression of Terri's personality. I had no reason to not believe her.
The high school friend, from what I gathered he has been in contact with her from high school but I think it was just through the internet, so who knows.

The former prosecutor was interesting and had tid bits for each side of the "terri did it" debate.

I am still on the fence. Therefore, I return to what I normally do, research. I am looking at Sex offenders in the area. I found one in the hillsboro area. Hillsboro is the area Terri visited the 2nd store, for some reason, after that time, her phone supposedly pinged on Suave. 

JAMES FRANKLIN KEMP
Address:6983 S W LOIS STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 97123  Race:White  Sex:Male  Height: 5' 5   Weight: 160 lbs.   Eyes:Blue  Hair:Brown  Age/DOB: 1/5/1978
Solicitation of minor to engage in acts constituting crimes against nature - Any other offense committed in another state for which registration is required in that state
  Conviction Date: 4/14/1998
From what I can gather, the charge has to do with a person of the same sex.

This person is moving I would assume because the home is for sale. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6983-SE-Lois-St-Hillsboro-OR-97123/52696912_zpid/
(It should be noted, a sex offender after repeating a crime is known to leave the area he onced lived, ie john gardner.)

Not sure if it a forecloser or a for sale by owner. I think the later but not sure. I looked at the home on google street view and there is a red car that looks like a red mustang, ie the report on sauvie island the morning of 7/10, fact or fiction, rumor or not we don't know. I am working on finding more about him, where he works or where others who live with him work. I have not found a hit on myspace or facebook as of yet.
If anybody is interested in researching this case, perhaps we can start a thread. I am only interested in research. I would like to start with Sex offenders living in the area's Terri was said to visit that day, Beaverton, Hillsboro and Sauvie. If this sounds like something you would like to do, please let me know.

Interesting info.......I can search the clerk of court records and see if the home is in short sale, pre-foreclosure or foreclosure if you'd like, just give me the county.

Also, I have been reading all summer but not posting so much as we've had alot going on here and IRL, but I have so many questions:

1) What was the consensus about the text that Blink posted, is it that they are fruit of the poisionous tree or just something else?

2) How often did Kyron go visit his mom, was it every other weekend (as it should be) and who took him? Was it whomever was available because I thought I read early on it was Terri - but there is so much that is fact I wanted to double check?

3) I was happy to see a full hour devoted to this sweet little boy on Dateline last night, it answered on question about where Kitty was as I wondered if she really went to the Science Fair with Terri or not, but did find it odd nobody from the school mentioned it, unless I missed that part, so did another monkey catch that part or was it only the woman in the FM store that saw Terri with Kitty?

4) Does anyone know where the LS wife and kids are?

5) Has there been anything else reported about the man who looked like the turf tech who was mowing at Skyline and the attempted abduction of another child, IIRC the sketch looked so much like him it was freaky?

6) IIRC in the beginning LE mentioned that Kristian H was part of the investigation, has that been kept close to the vest because I don't recall much more info ever being released from LE.

7) Do we know and I am only asking since I recall Blink mentioning the polygraph and "not knowing what questions" Terri failed, so has that ever been established thru her sources?

Cool Has anyone ever read or seen "Along comes a Spider" by James Patterson......in the book/movie a child was removed from the school by a teacher in a small file cabinet type box, you know when they roll TV's into the school rooms on carts, well this was like that cart on wheels and the teacher just knocked the child out and put him in this "cabinet", loaded in his SUV and kept the child on a boat? I know it sounds preposterous but ppl do emulate what they see in movies etc when committing crimes (although it's rare, it has happened) and other than Terri I have wondered about anyone on the campus such as a janitor, substitute etc having access to kids as it does seem security there was lax by my standards and any school my children ever attended?

I am still shocked there has been no movement in this case as in an arrest, and I can only imagine the hell the family is going thru  and it is infuriating to see it linger without anything solid. I just pray LE does have so much more than they have released and something that will stick in a court of law. I know they owe nothing to the public, but it reminds me so much of Haleigh's case and I would be pizzed if it ends up like that with no resolution as to his disappearance and likely death, but just other charges. I want whomever did this to pay and pay dearly for taking Kryon from his loved ones. It broke my heart to see Desiree last night when she talked about "if I knew about Terri's drinking and passing out every night etc, I would have him out of that house ASAP".........and even though KH isn't responsible, you know Desiree must have some resentment after learning that, and I wonder if she ever knew about Kristian and the arrest, because I would have snatched my child custody or not if I thought they were around child molesters in the family. I know KH must be greiving and also thinking back to "what if I had never brought Terri into my life", and that must be an extremely difficult burden to bear on top of Kyron disappearing. Also, this isn't going to make me very popular but after reading and following Zahra's thread I am looking back at these cases where the father had custody (Kaine Horman, Ron Cummings and Adam Baker" and to me it seems as they all invited the devil inside by thinking with the wrong head.............just rambling thoughts and a rant, but if anyone has the answers to the questions I posted I'd appreciate it-I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

God Bless Kyron an angelic monkey

Good post and you bring up some good points and ask some of the questions I am still stuck on.

Thanks TG  an angelic monkey I can get past some of those questions, but the one I am truly stuck on is "who drove Kyron to see Desiree"

After reading Kaine's response about her alcoholism and passing out on the couch and everthing he stated, he had to KNOW before others came forward, his response is crystal clear on that fact, but then I can not get past the fact that the kids would be left in Terri's care during the day, and am appalled she was allowed to make that drive with Kyron, after I read again the response below it defies logic IMO:

It was common for Respondent to be visibly impaired from alcohol, i.e. slurring speech, staggering gait, etc... several nights a week. Often, Respondent would pass out on the couch around 7:00 or 8:00 p.m. after drinking heavily and would wake up on and off for the rest of the night. Sometimes Kiara would be up with Respondent rather than on a schedule. Respondent spent most nights sleeping on the living room couch with Kiara. Respondent would typically be passed out from heavily drinking. Kiara would be up past midnight playing and/or watching tv until I tried to intervene. Sometimes if I tried to help by putting Kiara to bed, Respondent would become verbally combative and seem offended. I don't give a rat's @ss, I would have intervened and if she was offended~so be it, my kids take priority over EVERYTHING, job included  

7. Respondent's alcoholism, coupled with depression issues, significantly affected the manner in which she cared for Kiara and greatly affected Kiara's attachment to her. Respondent did not maintain consistent routines for Kiara in her daily activities or sleep patterns. It was common to find Kiara up and awake at 1:00 a.m. while Respondent was asleep from alcohol.  As a result, Kiara was never well rested, she was fussy and upset frequently during each day, and her mood was abnormal for her age.

See, I was in a (somewhat) similar situation when I found out my husband was self medicating with RX, I NEVER left my kids alone with him after I learned of it, and when I filed for divorce I made sure he was never allowed to take our son anywhere in a vehicle (my step kids made sure of it).....so, although I am sure he never in a million yrs imagined what would happen, but he had to understand the dangers of having a drunk driving his son that far, and if I intervened and my spouse was offended so be it........come hell of high water I would have made sure others were around to supervise and again that he would never be in a car with him EVER, anyone knows (or I would think) that an alcoholic with a previous DUI would be extremely dangerous, she could have been hung over and/or still drunk and had an accident that could have killed everyone in the car. So this point more than anything boggles my mind and Kyron deserved so much better. I would have relinquished custody to Desiree and put Terri in rehab, and if she refused to go and cooperate I would have filed for a divorce and since she had no legal right to Kyron that would have been the end, plus I would have brought this up to the judge in the divorce case to assure she had no unsupervised contact with Kiara. So while he couldn't have ever foreseen what happened he had to know that leaving the kids with her and worse yet, allowing her to drive with Kyron was an accident waiting to happen. I remember when I first noticed the distancing between Kaine and Desiree, and I wonder if she knew he knew more than he was telling, and in some way held him responsible for what happened?? You just never know, is it rational........prolly not in regards to Kyron disappearing, but is it rational that looking back she can see how this could have been prevented~I would say absolutely. I am at a loss for words watching Desiree's pain, first KH cheated on her when she was vunerable and pregnant with Kyron, and now looking back and learning what she has, prolly thinking "why didn't Kaine just let me have Kyron until this was settled", I feel she even worse for her. How many ppl here reading this wouldn't feel resentment at minimum or even stronger feelings of anger. If EVERYBODY had done right by Kyron, he would have been out of that home and this might have never happened. NOW, on the other hand, if this was not the complete truth and embellished then I can see why Kaine never felt like Kyron was in danger...........sadly we have read and heard 2 very different versions so what is the truth as it can't be both And as I asked ealier I wonder when Desiree learned about Kristian Horman and his molestation charge and correct me if I am wrong as I have forgotten much, but wasn't the grandfather also accused?

I am in no way defending Terri (as I stated before I wouldn't pee on her if she was on fire), but I think someone else is involved and I am also not accusing Kaine of having any part whatsoever, BUT I do feel had he done the right thing in light of the alcoholism by letting Desiree have Kyron until he either got her in rehab and never leaving Kitty unspervised, I believe very strongly we may not even know the name Kyron Horman......and I wish like hell I didn't

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2010, 08:06:53 PM »

The other thing I'm wondering about Grey is if a civil case can be started before a criminal case is even started. I think I'll have to look up the legal detail of that.

IF either one of them started a civil case, will that hamper the criminal case? I think we need a Monkey that knows Oregon law.

If they need info from LE for the civil case, LE may refuse because of the ongoing investigation or pending court case. I have heard of civil cases being brought before the criminal cases, so it can be done. Sometimes it can benefit the criminal case. I doubt Kaine and Desiree will do anything to hamper a possible criminal case. If they do go forward before a criminal case, it might be with the blessing of LE, and LE will be there to pick up anything that might help their investigation.

Although some criminal investigations go on for years, this one might be solved within a year's time, but we cannot do anything to hurry it along. LE seems to be looking for a body, but we do not know what else they are investigating in relation to Kyron's whereabouts. Whatever LE is doing, Kaine and Desiree seem to be comfortable with the investigation.

Hi,  I too want to thank everyone for keeping Kyron's site here alive. 

I've been racking my brain since I read Sassifrass' post about having a civil case preceed the criminal one.  I remember a recent case where the missing person had not yet been found before they had a civil case.  Which one ???     
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2010, 08:51:30 PM »

Thanks TG  an angelic monkey I can get past some of those questions, but the one I am truly stuck on is "who drove Kyron to see Desiree"

I really want to know if Kyron was flying back and forth to Medford as an unaccompanied minor.  I really find it hard to believe they always made that drive, especially every two weeks.  Even if they were meeting halfway, I think it would get old fast.  Does anyone (Sassifrass?) still have any connection to Desiree to find out about this?  Maybe they only did that a few times, to try it out or when it wasn't feasible to drive?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2010, 08:53:23 PM »

Obviously, Kaine had some good times with TH or he would not have married her.  She had her DUI and must have bounced back from that.

He probably felt that she could do it again and perhaps that's what their big fight that almost led to divorce had been about.

I think people say to themselves, "If she does blah blah, then I will leave".  But the person usually does something good and then the cycle begins again.

I don't think things are black and white in a relationship and there are many twists and turns and lying to one's self and hoping.

I find that it's always so easy on the outside looking in as to what the answer are, but it's not easy for those in the relationship.

Perhaps Kaine hired a sitter, and both he and TH went to drop off Ky.  We don't know.

We don't know if Kaine went to bed and was woken up by the antics going on, when all appeared good earlier.

Or maybe James is the one that woke Kaine up or perhaps James objected to what was going on.  We simply do not know.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2010, 09:33:07 PM »

Video regarding the search at Sauvie Island today:

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2010, 10:20:28 PM »

Kyron search: Dive teams back on Sauvie Island

Story Published: Nov 13, 2010 at 7:35 PM PST

Story Updated: Nov 14, 2010 at 7:02 PM PST

>snip<

The dive teams continued the search on Sunday, wrapping up around 5 p.m. as the skies turned dark.

"Water temperature is fine – depths are shallow – but the visibility's tough," said volunteer diver Jason Cottle from Skamania County.

The school where Kyron is believed to have vanished from, Skyline School, is just 10 miles from here. Even though the search is focused in the water, instead of on land, when you get a look at Sauvie Island you realize it's still a huge job.

From Google maps you can see Sauvie Island, northwest of downtown Portland, stretched out between the Columbia River and the Multnomah Channel. The north end of the island is mostly water, with huge shallow lakes criss-crossed by drainage canals. All of these waterways make up the 12,000-acre Sauvie Island wildlife area.

This is just one more step in a massive process of elimination.

"Hopefully, when we get this done, they'll know areas where we know we don't have to go back," Lindstrand told us. "But again, we may not finish with what we need to do because, as you know, this island is just covered with water."

This search comes just days after Kyron's father Kaine reiterated to a Multnomah County Court judge that he thinks his estranged wife, Kyron's stepmother Terri, had something to do with his then-7-year-old boy's disappearance from a Skyline School science fair. In the most-recent court filing, Kaine asked a judge to sanction Terri in some way if she refuses to testify in court.

On Monday, Nov. 15, Kaine will talk to reporters outside the Wall of Hope, which was relocated from Skyline School to Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue's Skyline station Sept. 7. We will have a crew at Monday's press conference, and will bring you his comments on Monday.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2010, 02:48:32 AM »

Kyron search: Dive teams back on Sauvie Island

Story Published: Nov 13, 2010 at 7:35 PM PST

Story Updated: Nov 14, 2010 at 7:02 PM PST

>snip<

The dive teams continued the search on Sunday, wrapping up around 5 p.m. as the skies turned dark.

"Water temperature is fine – depths are shallow – but the visibility's tough," said volunteer diver Jason Cottle from Skamania County.

The school where Kyron is believed to have vanished from, Skyline School, is just 10 miles from here. Even though the search is focused in the water, instead of on land, when you get a look at Sauvie Island you realize it's still a huge job.

From Google maps you can see Sauvie Island, northwest of downtown Portland, stretched out between the Columbia River and the Multnomah Channel. The north end of the island is mostly water, with huge shallow lakes criss-crossed by drainage canals. All of these waterways make up the 12,000-acre Sauvie Island wildlife area.

This is just one more step in a massive process of elimination.

"Hopefully, when we get this done, they'll know areas where we know we don't have to go back," Lindstrand told us. "But again, we may not finish with what we need to do because, as you know, this island is just covered with water."

This search comes just days after Kyron's father Kaine reiterated to a Multnomah County Court judge that he thinks his estranged wife, Kyron's stepmother Terri, had something to do with his then-7-year-old boy's disappearance from a Skyline School science fair. In the most-recent court filing, Kaine asked a judge to sanction Terri in some way if she refuses to testify in court.

On Monday, Nov. 15, Kaine will talk to reporters outside the Wall of Hope, which was relocated from Skyline School to Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue's Skyline station Sept. 7. We will have a crew at Monday's press conference, and will bring you his comments on Monday.

Thanks Nana and Klass for that.  Well, I didn't hear anything in the news tonight about Kaine talking to reporters outside the new Wall of Hope.  I wonder why it didn't happen?  Odd.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2010, 05:45:45 AM »

In Kaine's filing about her drinking and Kiara, he is saying that this drinking is a reason for her not to see Kiara NOW. Yet, it seems as if she was with Kiara 24 / 7 and in charge of her when they were under the same roof BEFORE. I know from past experience that everything in divorce papers is the truth, yep.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2010, 06:23:37 AM »

In Kaine's filing about her drinking and Kiara, he is saying that this drinking is a reason for her not to see Kiara NOW. Yet, it seems as if she was with Kiara 24 / 7 and in charge of her when they were under the same roof BEFORE. I know from past experience that everything in divorce papers is the truth, yep.

Kaine probably knew there was a problem before and was trying to deal with it, but after Kyron's disappearance he started learning more about her drinking habits from friends and acquaintances and realized the problem was much worse than he previously thought. Alcoholics are masters at hiding their problem, but it eventually comes out.

To me, he has been telling the truth all along. The difference is based on his knowledge between then and now.

I agree that things can be exaggerated in divorce cases, but since there is so much publicity about this one and so much is at stake with Kyron and Kiara, his lawyer may be meticulous with details.

mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2010, 07:49:28 AM »

Desiree just gave an interview on NBC Today show but I only caught the end of it. What I did get was that Desiree now knows that, based on Terri's words, Terri had a hatred of Kyron and felt he was the reason for the problems in her (Terri's) marriage to Kaine.

Not sure what "words" they were talking about, but for those of you further west where the show has not been broadcast yet, the interview ended at about 7:37 a.m., so must have started in the first half hour of the show.

Did anyone else see the segment and can help fill in the blanks?

Thanks
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2010, 07:58:22 AM »

I should add to my above post that what Kaine said in press conferences about his missing child did not have to be the whole truth when speaking of Terri. The press conferences were about Kyron and not problems at home with Terri. It was not the time to speak ill of Terri because it would detract from Kyron. For all he knew at first, Terri's problems may not have had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. He only needed to be completely honest and open with LE.

He now needs to protect Kiara, and he and his lawyer will use everything needed. If Terri's lawyers suspect or know Terri could be a possible danger to the safety of Kiara, they may fold on some things in order to protect Kiara. It would not be good for them if they are the ones responsible for putting Kiara in jeopardy. Terri's lawyers do need to protect Terri when it comes to the criminal investigation.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2010, 08:03:17 AM »

Desiree just gave an interview on NBC Today show but I only caught the end of it. What I did get was that Desiree now knows that, based on Terri's words, Terri had a hatred of Kyron and felt he was the reason for the problems in her (Terri's) marriage to Kaine.

Not sure what "words" they were talking about, but for those of you further west where the show has not been broadcast yet, the interview ended at about 7:37 a.m., so must have started in the first half hour of the show.

Thanks

Sorry. I avoid the morning shows because of the nonsense one has to deal with in between the worthwhile segments. And, man, can they skew stuff!

Anyway, the video is not yet posted at their site, but it may be posted after the show ends on the West Coast.

Sounds interesting. Thanks for alerting us.

mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2010, 08:17:29 AM »

Thanks

Sorry. I avoid the morning shows because of the nonsense one has to deal with in between the worthwhile segments. And, man, can they skew stuff!

Anyway, the video is not yet posted at their site, but it may be posted after the show ends on the West Coast.

Grey, I hear ya! Anything past the 1st hour is just fluff, anyway.

Desiree was pretty outspoken but I couldn't remember exactly what else she said so didn't want to post anything inaccurate. God bless her.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2010, 08:20:00 AM »

Thanks

Desiree was pretty outspoken but I couldn't remember exactly what else she said so didn't want to post anything inaccurate. God bless her.

Got it. Try this.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

I'm listening now.

mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2010, 08:22:00 AM »

Thanks

OK, it's up... here's the link:  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40192247  They give a recap of the story then it goes into the interview.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2010, 08:30:24 AM »

Wow! Desiree has a lot to say. Dumps all over Kaine.

Her interview starts at 2:03. Total segment 6:44.

Kaas? Anyone? Can this be embedded in the thread? Thanks.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.