April 28, 2024, 08:12:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 176174 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #220 on: November 15, 2010, 02:10:13 PM »

Hi Monks.  I watched Desiree this AM on the Today.  Her pain is gut wrenching.  I don't know how she can treat Kaine with any amount of civility.  I've had a bad feeling about him since the beginning.  I don't think he had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance directly - but he sure as heck didn't protect his little boy.   

Me either Kaine stated in the petition all above her pyschological issues and pretty much called her a lush, but yet he is so selfish he refuses to do what is in the best interest of the child.......Desiree is a he77 of a better person than I would be, I would have never been able to stand beside him after TWO times he fought her for custody and like I stated the other night I doubt we'd know his name if Kaine had given Kyron to Desiree instead of being a selfish and controlling person (that is just what I have thought all along about him).......and is he in pain, yes, but no more than Desiree and sure as hell no more than Kyron endured......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: November 15, 2010, 02:10:35 PM »

Transcript from The Today Show. 11/15/10
Closed captioning of: Mom: Stepmom had ‘severe hatred’ for KyronAdvertisement | ad info
>>> talk to kyron horman's mom, but here's the latest developments.

>> reporter: this weekend, divers searched the waters of sobi island, a two-day multiagency effort to find little kyron horman. in june when he was 7 years old, kyron disappeared from school after a science fair . on sunday they again walked away empty handed.

>> the dedication is to bring kyron home for closure for the family and for the investigation.

>> reporter: despite a search that appears to be more of a recovery effort, kyron's parents hold out hope their son is alive.

>> some days are better than others, we live it almost hour by hour.

>> it's sickening, it's painful.

>>> it's the worst torture.

kyron's biological parents -- kaine has since filed for divorce from horman.

>> i have everything to --

>> terry horman has never spoke on the the media but in court documents, kaine 's claims -- some of her former friends have spoken out.

>> i don't think terri is capable or harming a child, period. she's just not the type of woman that would do it that i can see.

>> reporter: but in divorce documents, kaine describe s terri as a terrible stepmother, it was common for her to be visibly impaired by alcohol and to pass out on the couch.

>> without a doubt, i wish i would have known it before, i wouldn't tolerate it.

>> a mother and father with her own suspicions as the search for n5 their son approaches six months. @8

>> kyron's mom desiree young is with us exclusively. good morning to you. this is the first time you're speaking out about kyron without your ex-husband kaine . up until now you have presented a united front so what has chan change?

we're still a united front in the goal that we want kyron home and we want answers, that hasn't changed. i personally have learned of information lately that has disappointed me in kaine 's choices and his behavior and i just can't stand by and support the choices that he's making.

>> some of that has to do with these court documents that you have seen where he talks about his wife terri being visibly impaired from alcohol several times a week, he calls her emotionally disturbed , yet he never shared any of his concerns with you, is that correct?

>> that's correct. we learned of all of this information after the fact and from the media. he had several opportunities to let tony and i know what was going on in the house and he did not. he had several opportunities to make the right choice and either let me know or remove kyron from the house, i would have removed kyron from the house if i would have known what was going on.

>> did you see signs ever desiree that terri was dealing with alcohol abuse or that she was emotionally disturbed ?

i did not see any evidence of alcohol abuse , in fact i didn't know about the dui until after kyron went missing. but as far as a personality disorder, i did for years, i was aware that she had some issues with pathological lying, things of that nature, but just mostly from my interactions with her. i didn't see, you know, as much as kaine did.

>> if you had any concerns, why didn't you at any time -- or did you try to get your son kyron out of that home?

>> oh, yes, i did. starting a year prior to him going missing , i tried to get custody of him.

>> and what would happen?

>> kaine told me it was not an option on several occasions and it was a point of contention with us. he was exhibiting some problems in school and he was expressing a lot of sadness and upset at the situation and kyron on many occasions told me he wanted to come and live with me and on a couple of different occasions, terri had called me specifically so that i could talk to kyron because he was so upset and terri , personally wanted me to take kyron.

>> and then on friday, the police showed you some e-mails that terri had sent to friends of hers describing her marriage to kaine and her feelings about your son. i know you can't reveal the specifics because of the investigation, but generally, what did they say?

it's very clear from terri 's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for kyron and that a lot -- she blames a lot of the marital rproblems between kaine and herself on kyron. it was a huge point of contention in their marriage and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for kyron. i now believe, without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way.

>> do you still hold out hope that your son's alive?

>> i will until the day i die.

>> thank you so much for joining us and please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

>> thank you.

Thanks Trim.  Gosh you're speedy!

In looking at the transcript I see that the police showed Terri the emails on Friday.  I wonder why LE has chosen to do this now? 

bumped for Blonde and others.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: November 15, 2010, 02:17:51 PM »

Why are divers back at the island?  Was new information given???

<respectfully snipped by Desi>
Not sure, but in one story I read here earlier today, there was a mention of the water conditions (tides?) changing recently, which might have stirred things up on the bottom.  HTH.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: November 15, 2010, 02:27:53 PM »

Okay.  I know this is going to sound irrational and emotional.  But I am pretty sure that Kyron LOVED his Daddy very much, and LOVED his mama, too.  It seems to me that it would be pretty upsetting to Kyron if he knew that people were harshly attacking either one of them.  Everyone has their right to their opinions, but it makes me sad to see people casting stones when we don't have the whole picture.  Not criticizing anyone here, and by all means, feel free to continue to bash away at the perceived culprit of your choice -- it is certainly your right.  Just wanted to express my sadness about this stuff, for Kyron's sake.  For now, I'm blaming only the person who decided to harm Kyron and carried out evil against him -- and who is now keeping silent, cruelly preventing Kyron from being brought home:  the person who is the direct cause of this tragic heartbreak and all the hard feelings.  JMO

Later, Monkeys.   
Praying for the search, praying for answers, praying for justice for Kyron.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: November 15, 2010, 02:37:06 PM »

Later, Desdemona.   an angelic monkey
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: November 15, 2010, 02:38:25 PM »

Thank You Can..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: November 15, 2010, 02:39:09 PM »

I will have to disagree on Terri being the husband stealer, she was, but Kaine allowed it all too happen as well, happens all the time, but two people are responsible for that.  I have no idea either what went on inside that house, but it doesn't sound like it was very pleasant the last months before Kyron disappeared.
Of course you are right -- it always takes two to tango!  I used that epithet (husband stealer) only to emphasize what I think might have been the operative dynamic between the two women over the years.  But yes, the husband always plays his part in being 'stolen' as well, for sure.

But then again... now that we're on the subject, I'll add that there is this sense I have, that although Desiree has been outspoken about seeing Terri as the woman who stole her husband, and with whom Kaine cheated on her and betrayed her... well, Kaine seems to see the end of their marriage in a different light... I have not heard enough of his take on it to decide what I believe about all that.  It would be useful to know more, in trying to get a picture of what factors ultimately led to Kyron's disappearance.  JMO.
I just get upset and you have to excuse me when the woman just gets the blame, it makes me mad when marriages are broken up like this, even though it seems to be a very common occurrence    I agree, and I think that Desiree is holding back what all really happened with the marriage, she probably doesn't see it as important in the scheme of what has all happened to Kyron, but she is a woman and women don't get over these things easily, or at least I don't. I just wish that Kyron could have gone and lived with Desiree, for awhile to see how he liked it, but since everything has to be through the courts, I'm guessing, it probably wasn't feasible.

NRCG~ITA, it takes two to Tango, and no matter how Kaine "viewed" the sleeping around with Terri, legally it is still an affair, and regarding the courts and everything going thru them, it is always feasible for two parties to come to an agreement and just enter in the court thru their attorneys So, NOW Terri has had to endure Kaine cheating on her with Terri while she was 8 mos preggers and devastated that her baby didn't even have a chance to be in a traditional family since these two got together, THEN IIRC she tried to obtain custody when she returned from having her treatments and AGAIN a yr before he disappeared. No DOUBT Terri or the POS who took Kyron is responsible, but I call it like I see it and aas with Ron Cummings and Adam Baker, Kaine IMO failed Kyron (not that he could have imagined she would disappear him, but from his response to court filings- an accident on the highway while she drove Kyron could have just as easily killed everyone in the car according to what Kaine stated (but I DO agree with Kat-Gram, ppl lie in divorce filings all the time), but if he told the truth I still can't understand WTF he allowed her to be alone with Ky and Kitty with no supervision EVER

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: November 15, 2010, 02:39:44 PM »

Thank You Can..

yw! Blonde
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: November 15, 2010, 02:40:33 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBRoGduSv9A&NR=1

~  For Ky ~

batman"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb."

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: November 15, 2010, 02:46:08 PM »

Okay.  I know this is going to sound irrational and emotional.  But I am pretty sure that Kyron LOVED his Daddy very much, and LOVED his mama, too.  It seems to me that it would be pretty upsetting to Kyron if he knew that people were harshly attacking either one of them.  Everyone has their right to their opinions, but it makes me sad to see people casting stones when we don't have the whole picture.  Not criticizing anyone here, and by all means, feel free to continue to bash away at the perceived culprit of your choice -- it is certainly your right.  Just wanted to express my sadness about this stuff, for Kyron's sake.  For now, I'm blaming only the person who decided to harm Kyron and carried out evil against him -- and who is now keeping silent, cruelly preventing Kyron from being brought home:  the person who is the direct cause of this tragic heartbreak and all the hard feelings.  JMO

Later, Monkeys.   
Praying for the search, praying for answers, praying for justice for Kyron.

Thank you. It's tiresome with people ripping apart the marriage and personalities of people they do not know.

Terri ... yeah, go ahead and beat up on her. Too many suspicious circumstances, etc., against her. She could speak up and defend herself.

Terri's friends ... well, they are her friends and they do dumb things for her.

Kaine ... the man was doing the best with what he had. Yes, some poor judgement calls, but nothing worth the life of his son. He is a victim too.

Desiree ... keep away and hope she makes it through all of this. She is a victim too.

Tony ... good man. Glad he is there for Desiree. No need to drag him through mud. He is a victim too.

Kyron ... he is a little kid and the main victim. Try to keep him out of the mud, please, e.g., long discussions on whether he still wets the bed. Sheesh.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: November 15, 2010, 02:57:41 PM »

Kaine Horman: Terri Horman 'master of deception'

Kaine Horman had harsh words Monday morning for Terri Moulton Horman, hours after Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young lashed out at Terri.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-Terri-Horman-master-of-deception-108218104.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #231 on: November 15, 2010, 03:11:18 PM »

I have never once since I have been on this forum for years seen anyone drag a victim through the mud, ever. And certainly not an innocent child. But since this is a forum people are going to have different thoughts and opinions, and not every opinion is going to be liked by everyone.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #232 on: November 15, 2010, 03:12:57 PM »

I have never once since I have been on this forum for years seen anyone drag a victim through the mud, ever. And certainly not an innocent child. But since this is a forum people are going to have different thoughts and opinions, and not every opinion is going to be liked by everyone.

Well said NRCG.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #233 on: November 15, 2010, 03:13:05 PM »

Kaine Horman: Terri Horman 'master of deception'

Kaine Horman had harsh words Monday morning for Terri Moulton Horman, hours after Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young lashed out at Terri.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-Terri-Horman-master-of-deception-108218104.html

Haven't posted here in a while, but wanted to say my hunch about Terri was spot on.  I felt all along the only reason Kyron is gone is due to her intense hatred.  She's a chameleon of sorts, becoming different things to different people.  Remember her rather punitive punishment of Kyron if he did not get a green card each day at school?  Now why she would have the cajones to admit her hatred of Kyron to a friend is beyond me.  I don't think she's playing with a full deck.  While I will say that Kaine has some serious judgement flaws, I feel that Terri had him thoroughly snookered.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #234 on: November 15, 2010, 03:15:06 PM »

I will say that for all his faults, Kaine is being punished a thousand times over.  The person who truly deserves punishment is Terri, and I feel the walls are starting to close in on her.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: November 15, 2010, 03:15:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys...I don't know...after hearing DY on dateline and reading KH's reaction at the wall of hope...I feel as if Terri isn't the only "Master of Deception".  DY's interview did not put KH in a good light imho.  The only people that I am feeling heartache for in this whole mess is Kyron, Kiara, and Desiree. 

I personally think that Desiree felt hopeless in trying to get Kyron back based on previous tactics employed by Kaine during the custody battle and the fact that he shot the possiblity down when she voiced her concern.  And I like how Kaine sugar coats Kyron's desire to be with his mom and completely down plays Desiree's feelings on this matter.  But this is Kaine's pattern...to downplay the obvious.  He did that in regards to his affair with TH when DY was pregnant, when the focus initially shifted to TH as a possible suspect, and now DY's expression of Kyron's desire to be with her.  I am over that.

I have a feeling that both KH's and TH's lifestyle contributed to this little boy being missing either indirectly or directly.  I do wonder why DY was shown the emails regarding TH on Friday.  I do wonder at TH speaking with DY in regards to custody of Kyron...because here the stepmom was agreeing that DY should have custody. 

Silence speaks a thousand words...
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: November 15, 2010, 03:17:31 PM »

completely agree!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: November 15, 2010, 03:31:50 PM »

completely agree!

Fine with me. I did skip over most of the discussions about Kyron's possible bathroom habits, but do not let me stop you. Probably time to rehash them anyway.

Don't forget the discussions that he is possibly +++++++ even though there have been published comments about the fact that he is bright. Some retardation comments were based on a photo where it was obvious he had not learned to smile properly for the camera.

Some people enjoyed the discussions or the would not have happened. If you think they cannot be considered dragging someone through the mud, please continue, and I will continue to skip over them.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: November 15, 2010, 03:34:07 PM »

Exactly NRCG, although I have seen more nasty or sharply worded post in this thread than I have seen in yrs and everyone is entitled to an opinion and not everyone will feel the same way......if we did, it would be dull and no reason to even have a forum if everyone thought exactly the same way. Thank goodness we are allowed opinion here thanks to the mods and Klaas. 

I will say one more thing, when I watched the Dateline special Friday night, I did notice how bad Kaine looked and noticed IMO that Desiree and Tony didn't have that "look I can't describe".......I think it must be a form of guilt, Desiree and Tony wouldn't have as much considering they had no clue what he knew until he responded, but it does explain to me at least the difference in the appearances of the 3 of them.

Also, I highly doubt Ky will ever see has been posted about any member of his family~but Kitty will, and if by some miracle he does........I think everyone will rejoice that he is alive and get past everything posted on the net/forum/blogs as other cases get nasty too and family members who had nothing to do with the disappearance have been called to the carpet for their choices with were so incredibly damaging and possibly led to the circumstances which bring us here to SM.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #239 on: November 15, 2010, 03:35:04 PM »

I for one have no interest in Kyron's bathroom habits and the retardation comment, I will leave alone since it was said in very bad taste, and it is an insult to anybody that has or had a family member with Down's syndrome, period 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.