April 28, 2024, 05:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 176170 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #360 on: November 15, 2010, 09:09:46 PM »

IM - It really doesn't matter what you or I "buy".  He may not have realized until recently that her actions were alcohol related.  We really don't know. 
passed out, slurring her speech, and combative.  what did he think it was, PMS?
Sounds like you were at my house 2 weeks ago.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #361 on: November 15, 2010, 09:10:53 PM »

What is the point of placing blame now on Kaine?  Terri is the unstable one and Terri is the one LE believes harmed Kyron.  Why place blame on Kaine or Desiree?  I'm sure they both feel horrible.
I'm not blaming Kaine, his conscience will torture him for the rest of his life, my opinion is nothing but an opinion.  However, I do not like how he is speaking out of both sides of his mouth.  He is coming across as unbelievable, it appears he is a "win at any cost" kind of guy.  First with Desiree, and now with Terri.  That's my opinion, no hatred or blame, just what I see. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: November 15, 2010, 09:12:17 PM »

"Kaine Horman told reporters today that he never thought that his son Kyron was in danger around his estranged wife in the months before he disappeared."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/kaine_horman_says_he_didnt_rea.html

You can bet that TH's attorney will ask Kaine if she was a drunk, and all of the things he brings up in his motion, then why did he continue to leave his children in her care.  THis is a double-edged sword for him, and I think he needs to drop it.  JMO

Agree.

He has vascillated between statements.  Maybe Kaine didn't think Kyron was in danger with Terri.  If so...then was Terri a passing-out drunk and mentally unstable or not?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: November 15, 2010, 09:14:31 PM »

1.  People are concerned about the high rate of divorce.  But it appears that Kaine wanted to keep his marriage together and was willing to work on the rough spots.

2.  I know I complain about fathers that are merely "sperm" donors, but Kaine is a father that loves his children and did not want to become a weekend father or every other weekend or whatever the terms would have been.  Instead of applauding him for wanting to keep his son, he is criticized.  A son that is living with a master teacher.  A woman who has been praised by several people apparently.  He loved her at one time and probably saw the person that she could be.

3.  Alcoholism- I know of so many undiagnosed alcoholics that are professionals that it's ridiculous.  As a non-drinker, it is so glaringly obvious to me.

It's totally acceptable to people.  It boggles my mind, but most people have no clue about alcoholism. I can spot it a mile away. 

4.  To blame Kaine for wanting to keep his child because of these results, who in their wildest wildest dreams could fathom something like this?

It's like blaming the victim of a rape. 

Completely disagree with the above bolded statement. That is a bit of an exaggeration I think. I get your point, but Kaine is an adult and he had choices. I feel badly for him but at the same time I can see this was a train wreck. Rape victims are not usually presented with choices. I think blaming the rape victim is in a low class all by itself.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: November 15, 2010, 09:14:52 PM »

What is the point of placing blame now on Kaine?  Terri is the unstable one and Terri is the one LE believes harmed Kyron.  Why place blame on Kaine or Desiree?  I'm sure they both feel horrible.
I'm not blaming Kaine, his conscience will torture him for the rest of his life, my opinion is nothing but an opinion.  However, I do not like how he is speaking out of both sides of his mouth.  He is coming across as unbelievable, it appears he is a "win at any cost" kind of guy.  First with Desiree, and now with Terri.  That's my opinion, no hatred or blame, just what I see. 

Speaking of things I don't believe, IIRC right after he left the house with Kitty he was asked or he told someone that she never asked about her mother........I find that hard to believe and he stated it again today, Kitty has no clue what her mom is other than her mom, so these little blurbs IMO make him come across as less credible, not that I believe he had anything to do with Kyron disappearing but ITA about the "win at all cost" appearance, I was married to someone like that and he spoke out of both sides of his mouth too, but his bit him in his @ss when he got on the stand he was obliterated.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: November 15, 2010, 09:15:35 PM »

Agree.  I've come to that conclusion...slowly.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #366 on: November 15, 2010, 09:17:33 PM »

I don't know if it was written by Terri but it sure is interesting timing. I am really curious as to how this post was found. What made somebody check postings on random sites about a step mother hating her step son? Who originally found this and how were they told of it? does anybody know? Perhaps this was a leak?

TG, it was originally posted on the hinkymeter from Valhall whom I respect dearly.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: November 15, 2010, 09:25:30 PM »

I don't know if it was written by Terri but it sure is interesting timing. I am really curious as to how this post was found. What made somebody check postings on random sites about a step mother hating her step son? Who originally found this and how were they told of it? does anybody know? Perhaps this was a leak?

TG, it was originally posted on the hinkymeter from Valhall whom I respect dearly.

Thanks! How did she find it, do you know? Was it sent to her by someone she knows and trusts or did she just find it on her own? I think it maybe interesting to find the trail of this posting.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: November 15, 2010, 09:28:34 PM »

A reminder from the Forum Rules:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.0

"6.  We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.  No messages that harass, insult, belittle, or threaten another member. When posting, use the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: November 15, 2010, 09:29:20 PM »

Did I imagine it or did Desiree say in this mornings interview that she didn't know about Terri's DUI?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #370 on: November 15, 2010, 09:32:09 PM »

Thanks! How did she find it, do you know? Was it sent to her by someone she knows and trusts or did she just find it on her own? I think it maybe interesting to find the trail of this posting.

I don't know how she found it TG, but she's a very good researcher.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #371 on: November 15, 2010, 09:33:22 PM »

Did I imagine it or did Desiree say in this mornings interview that she didn't know about Terri's DUI?

That would be correct. She didn't know about it until after Kyron went missing, according to her interview.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: November 15, 2010, 09:33:31 PM »

No ~ IIRC you didn't imagine it, I hope this will bring full disclosure with Desiree and Tony in regards to what went on in the  Horman home with the only exception being LE asked for it not to be shared. To be blindsided on top of everything else must have been like a wave that knocked her off her feet, I can't even imagine 

[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: November 15, 2010, 09:40:17 PM »

No ~ IIRC you didn't imagine it, I hope this will bring full disclosure with Desiree and Tony in regards to what went on in the  Horman home with the only exception being LE asked for it not to be shared. To be blindsided on top of everything else must have been like a wave that knocked her off her feet, I can't even imagine 

The dui was way back in 2005 and she just found out about it? See now that is not right. Desiree had a right to all information regarding her son and his living arrangments. Kaine had no right to withhold that information
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #374 on: November 15, 2010, 09:42:23 PM »

Hi O4Bull I miss see you around! Sorry you are having a difficult time of it.
  an angelic monkey Thank you, TG.  Taking care of my dad is keeping me really busy.  He's super grouchy too, he's just miserable!     The doc put him on Steroids as part of his treatment and he takes 10 every Saturday!  We look forward to Tuesdays and Wednesdays when we get a little break from his grumpiness. 

It has really made me wonder about TH and the effects of steroids long term.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #375 on: November 15, 2010, 09:43:51 PM »

Hi O4Bull I miss see you around! Sorry you are having a difficult time of it.
  an angelic monkey Thank you, TG.  Taking care of my dad is keeping me really busy.  He's super grouchy too, he's just miserable!     The doc put him on Steroids as part of his treatment and he takes 10 every Saturday!  We look forward to Tuesdays and Wednesdays when we get a little break from his grumpiness. 

It has really made me wonder about TH and the effects of steroids long term.
an angelic monkey   And that is a good question about the steroids and long term effect.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: November 15, 2010, 09:44:26 PM »

The dui was way back in 2005 and she just found out about it? See now that is not right. Desiree had a right to all information regarding her son and his living arrangments. Kaine had no right to withhold that information

I wonder if she meant she jsut found out about it as in after the disappearance of literally just now, I would think she would have heard about it since it has been out there on the net for so long, but the other info clearly blindsided her.

I am going to see if I can find both transcripts or watch both of these vids again.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #377 on: November 15, 2010, 09:45:28 PM »

I remember reading about a vacation that Kaine and Kyron were going to take, but can't remember where I read that.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #378 on: November 15, 2010, 09:47:40 PM »

I remember reading about a vacation that Kaine and Kyron were going to take, but can't remember where I read that.

IIRC NRCG, wasn't that Tony and Kyron going on a fishing trip? ICBW.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: November 15, 2010, 09:47:51 PM »

I think I heard it on Dateline, a trip to California IIRC....

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.