April 27, 2024, 08:57:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 176153 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: November 15, 2010, 11:37:20 PM »

Excerpt from post #133
>> kaine told me it was not an option on several occasions and it was a point of contention with us. he was exhibiting some problems in school and he was expressing a lot of sadness and upset at the situation and kyron on many occasions told me he wanted to come and live with me and on a couple of different occasions, terri had called me specifically so that i could talk to kyron because he was so upset and terri , personally wanted me to take kyron.

================

BBM - "because he was so upset" - wonder what on earth Kyron was so upset about that Terri would call Desiree so Kyron could talk with his mom.  IMO Terri wouldn't call Desiree for Kyron to tell her how upset he was over something Terri was doing...so...Kyron had to be so upset about something else.  Wonder what that was?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: November 15, 2010, 11:37:44 PM »

Well if I was an attorney, I would have my client sign a sworn statement which said I will hold him legally and financially responsible. I don't know other then that.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: November 15, 2010, 11:42:06 PM »

If Terri had hatred towards Kyron, did nobody notice this at all? Maybe the teachers or someone? When I don't like someone it is very hard for me to hide my feelings and pretend that I like the person. Even James said she was good with Kyron, so she must be really good at hiding her feelings.

I think I've read several times that the folks at school thought Terri was Kyron's "mom" and didn't know she was a "step mom" until Kyron went missing.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #423 on: November 15, 2010, 11:43:15 PM »

Excerpt from post #133
>> kaine told me it was not an option on several occasions and it was a point of contention with us. he was exhibiting some problems in school and he was expressing a lot of sadness and upset at the situation and kyron on many occasions told me he wanted to come and live with me and on a couple of different occasions, terri had called me specifically so that i could talk to kyron because he was so upset and terri , personally wanted me to take kyron.

================

BBM - "because he was so upset" - wonder what on earth Kyron was so upset about that Terri would call Desiree so Kyron could talk with his mom.  IMO Terri wouldn't call Desiree for Kyron to tell her how upset he was over something Terri was doing...so...Kyron had to be so upset about something else.  Wonder what that was?

Again, another great point......I don't pretend to know what was going on inside Terri's head, but I'll concede that point~so now I am back at 

I am curious as to the timing of the vids today too.....why both the same day, is that the norm?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: November 15, 2010, 11:45:22 PM »

Excerpt from post #133
>> kaine told me it was not an option on several occasions and it was a point of contention with us. he was exhibiting some problems in school and he was expressing a lot of sadness and upset at the situation and kyron on many occasions told me he wanted to come and live with me and on a couple of different occasions, terri had called me specifically so that i could talk to kyron because he was so upset and terri , personally wanted me to take kyron. [/b] ================

hmmm is there a transcript of what Kaine said about this in his press conference? I recall it was something such as it was nothing more serious then a problem with transitioning, they talked about it and agreed that is all it was.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: November 15, 2010, 11:46:01 PM »

Did I imagine it or did Desiree say in this mornings interview that she didn't know about Terri's DUI?

No ~ IIRC you didn't imagine it, I hope this will bring full disclosure with Desiree and Tony in regards to what went on in the  Horman home with the only exception being LE asked for it not to be shared. To be blindsided on top of everything else must have been like a wave that knocked her off her feet, I can't even imagine 

The dui was way back in 2005 and she just found out about it? See now that is not right. Desiree had a right to all information regarding her son and his living arrangments. Kaine had no right to withhold that information

IMO - Desiree should have known about the mentally unstable, passing-out drunk part, too (if true)...that didn't happen either.  Desiree was blindsided when Kaine's court filing hit the news. 

Question:  does any know - Kaine's accusations about Terri being a pssing-out drunk - what happens if Terri's attorneys were to assert that Kaine's statements are not true and requests that Kaine "prove it"?

Good question Puzzler.  That's why I keep wondering if some of this isn't being said to provoke Terri?  Or maybe to provoke someone else? 

Well if he is "exaggerating" or what I call knowingly lying on an a court document, he is risking a hell of a lot more then Terri seeing Kitty in a lobby of the police department. If his lawyer is knowingly allowing him to file court documents and she knows he is not being honest, she is risking her career. My bet is the story of Terri's drinking is the "real" truth. 

No matter what it comes down to - his word against her word, his witnesses against her witnesses.  Not much else to be said about it JMO.  And I am pretty sure that lawyers work with supposition all day long in divorce cases but that's JMO.

I agree with; she was probably drinking but as to the extent I can't say.  All we have is Kaine saying it at this point.  IMO.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: November 15, 2010, 11:47:28 PM »

Maybe he missed his dad and that is why he was crying? Terri didn't want to deal with it and called his mom.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: November 15, 2010, 11:50:50 PM »

Excerpt from post #133
>> kaine told me it was not an option on several occasions and it was a point of contention with us. he was exhibiting some problems in school and he was expressing a lot of sadness and upset at the situation and kyron on many occasions told me he wanted to come and live with me and on a couple of different occasions, terri had called me specifically so that i could talk to kyron because he was so upset and terri , personally wanted me to take kyron. [/b] ================

hmmm is there a transcript of what Kaine said about this in his press conference? I recall it was something such as it was nothing more serious then a problem with transitioning, they talked about it and agreed that is all it was.

D@mn~I am going to have to go back and watch Kaine's presser again, I thought he said she mentioned it only once? Anyone else recall that point, again it has to be one or the other, it can't be both IMO

Also, I think that is from Desiree isn't it?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: November 15, 2010, 11:53:56 PM »

I will have to disagree on Terri being the husband stealer, she was, but Kaine allowed it all too happen as well, happens all the time, but two people are responsible for that.  I have no idea either what went on inside that house, but it doesn't sound like it was very pleasant the last months before Kyron disappeared.

Agree.  Did Terri pursue Kaine or did Kaine pursue Terri.

Terri was single; Kaine was married. 

IMO the "married" one should have never have been pursuing/whatever with anyone.

IMO, no matter how seductive the red-head was, the married one should not have gone there...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: November 15, 2010, 11:54:58 PM »

Excerpt from post #133

D@mn~I am going to have to go back and watch Kaine's presser again, I thought he said she mentioned it only once? Anyone else recall that point, again it has to be one or the other, it can't be both IMO

Yea I am thinking this is setting up to be a he said she said sort of thing. I have to go with Desiree on this one given she has nothing to gain or lose at this point.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 15, 2010, 11:55:10 PM »

(From the above article/video)

"I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she (Terri) capable of hurting Kyron, but that it's clear she could have hurt him in the worst possible way, " said Young, as she struggled to talk through the tears.

But what were in those emails?

Young said she couldn't go into specifics because of the ongoing investigation. But she didn't hold back about the ugly picture she said the emails painted.

"It's very clear from Terri’s horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron and that she blamed a lot of the marital problems on Kyron," said Young.

--
This is pretty extreme, isn't it?  I fear greatly for our little frogman.   

Would love to know the "timing" of those emails.  Wonder if it was around the time that James left? 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: November 15, 2010, 11:58:31 PM »

Excerpt from post #133

Yea I am thinking this is setting up to be a he said she said sort of thing. I have to go with Desiree on this one given she has nothing to gain or lose at this point.

I think she has shown more dignity and composure than anyone I can recall considering what she has lost so I am inclined to believe her over anyone too, and I think this has been brewing for a long time and she finally had it, stated how she felt and why and that was immediately followed up with the presser at the WOH (could be damage control........no nanners, just stating possibilities IMO)

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: November 15, 2010, 11:59:16 PM »

Well if I was an attorney, I would have my client sign a sworn statement which said I will hold him legally and financially responsible. I don't know other then that.

That makes sense...then the attorney would make a filing "to the best of her ability".  Then if it came out that the client wasn't completely correct in his assertions, the attorney is not at fault.  She can only go by what Kaine has asserted is the truth.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: November 16, 2010, 12:01:09 AM »

Excerpt from post #133

transitioning?  what kind?  anyone know, please?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: November 16, 2010, 12:07:54 AM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Kaine-Horman-Do-I-hope-she-had-an-accomplice/UqWuD4ezC0e1_mFyo7wuaA.cspx

Here is the article with the video link of Kaine's presser at the WOH.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: November 16, 2010, 12:16:34 AM »

Excerpt from post #133

transitioning?  what kind?  anyone know, please?

I believe he was referring to the transition from one household to another. Some kids have a problem with this, they get settled in and don't want to leave or miss the other parent while at the others house.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: November 16, 2010, 12:22:40 AM »

Night all...I am going to watch an episode of the closer and go to bed, ever since the Dateline airing thru today I have been edgy about this case and I hope it's because they are getting close to an arrest. I enjoyed seeing everyone and hopefully can catch up again tomorrow, maybe to news he has been found and and arrest (a girl can dream can't she?)

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: November 16, 2010, 12:33:53 AM »

FCL - TY

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #438 on: November 16, 2010, 12:34:33 AM »

Night all...I am going to watch an episode of the closer and go to bed, ever since the Dateline airing thru today I have been edgy about this case and I hope it's because they are getting close to an arrest. I enjoyed seeing everyone and hopefully can catch up again tomorrow, maybe to news he has been found and and arrest (a girl can dream can't she?)

Sleep well, I too am going to bed as I have to work early. I will be dreaming along with you!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: November 16, 2010, 12:40:09 AM »

Goodnight IM, it was nice posting with your today. Sleep well and may tomorrow be the day they find Kyron.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.