April 27, 2024, 11:44:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 176157 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #460 on: November 16, 2010, 11:13:33 AM »

And looking at Terri's email...here is a woman who is coming undone. She feels unappreciated, overworked and resentful.  Very apparent in the email.  Add to that possible emotional unstability and Kyron seeing or knowing something he should not...well there was the powder key.  I wonder what lit it? 
Sometimes it doesn't take much 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: November 16, 2010, 11:14:07 AM »

When are people going to learn that it isn't a great idea to email all this stuff to people?     Just plain stupid.

Morning NR.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: November 16, 2010, 11:16:51 AM »

When are people going to learn that it isn't a great idea to email all this stuff to people?     Just plain stupid.

Morning NR.....
Good morning
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #463 on: November 16, 2010, 11:22:22 AM »

No matter how unappreciated, stressed, or depressed TH felt, YOU DON"T TAKE IT OUT ON A CHILD!  EVER!
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: November 16, 2010, 11:23:40 AM »

Hi NR!  I don't know...after the affair KH had with TH when she was pregnant then the medical issues and custody battle...I think (pure speculation) that DY felt she could not win against KH.  DY is a victim just as her son. 
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: November 16, 2010, 11:25:13 AM »

No matter how unappreciated, stressed, or depressed TH felt, YOU DON"T TAKE IT OUT ON A CHILD!  EVER!

Completely agree.  There is absolutely no excuse for people that do this. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 16, 2010, 11:26:43 AM »

Hi NR!  I don't know...after the affair KH had with TH when she was pregnant then the medical issues and custody battle...I think (pure speculation) that DY felt she could not win against KH.  DY is a victim just as her son. 
That could be, and maybe the person with the better job and most money gets custody over the one that doesn't? I don't know if that is true, but I'm sure the one with the better lawyer may get the child before the other parent that isn't represented as well?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: November 16, 2010, 11:27:27 AM »

Snarkiness is in the eye of the beholder and goes both ways IMO.  I agree that everyone needs to be more respectful and less snarky. 

I agree!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 16, 2010, 11:32:06 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/108352154.html

E-mail: Terri Horman accuses Kaine of being overbearing

By Anita Kissée KATU News and KATU.com Staff

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school, his stepmother, Terri Horman, told a friend in at least one e-mail that her husband, Kaine Horman, was overbearing.

In the April 6 e-mail obtained by KATU News, Terri writes the following about Kaine: “I have to ask him before I go out to meet anyone. I have no money because I stayed home with Kyron at birth since his natural mom wouldn't - spent all of my 30k to do so. …

“I am The one who was able to get him glasses (I noticed at 6 months when I was working with him but Kaine wouldn't go in to a doc until he was 2 years - yeah - he's farsighted 750)). He's on me about being fat. Wants me to do another show. Makes me pay $1000 a month to him for bills although it's my child support and unemployment. I do all the yard work, house work, mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters.”

Kaine said during a Monday news conference that Terri is a “master of deception and misdirection. All the conversations she was having with people was the misdirection part.”

Kaine said he picked up on the tension between Terri and Kyron.

“Her and I were getting into arguments all the time about her relationships with the children in general, and I wasn’t finding it acceptable.”

But Kaine said he never had a reason to worry.

Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, said investigators shared e-mails with her that Terri sent friends. She said in them Terri talked about hurting Kyron. Desiree said she now believes Terri is capable of doing so.

“Extreme hatred for Kyron, and she talked about hurting him and things that you just don’t talk about with children,” she told KATU News Monday evening by phone. “I don’t understand how you can feel that way about a 7-year-old.”

Young said it is now clear that Terri dislikes her and believes she transferred that to Kyron.

“I no longer had that little part of me that hoped she hadn’t done anything to Kyron,” Desiree said after she read the e-mails. “I realized that she is capable of hurting him. That was the hardest part about it.”

She said she struggles with anger and guilt because she didn’t know more.

“I’m just upset that Kyron wasn’t protected when he needed to be and unfortunately it was on Kaine’s watch.”

She said she’s mainly upset right now by finding out things - like Terri’s alleged alcoholism - through the media and court documents and not from Kaine. Kaine said he’s not hiding anything and is just finding out all of this, too.

Kyron Horman, now eight years old, has been missing since June 4. According to investigators, Terri Horman was the last known adult to see him. Investigators have not named Terri a person of interest or a suspect in the case and have not made any arrests.

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Sorry I hit post to soon on the last quote. Klaas will you delete my previous post. My response is in reference to the sentence in blue. Does anyone know how Terri could possibly be drawing unemployment, when she has not worked in years? Unemployment is based on your quarterly earning from the previous qualifying quarters. You can't be a stay at home mom and then after 5-6 yrs to go apply for unemployment. It does not work that way.

good question.....but I think it was more of her trying to make herself look good in the eyes of the receiver...she says earlier that,   "I stayed home with Kyron at birth since his natural mom wouldn't"...more of Terri's BS

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #469 on: November 16, 2010, 11:35:34 AM »

I have been divorced for 30 yrs. When I left my ex, I went to a lawyer the first thing the next morning to file for custody of my kids and to get a seperation agreement. I was awarded full custody of the kids. I never had to fight for custody, but it was a battle yr after yr to get child support. For several yrs, My attorney would do the paper work to bring him into court. It cost me $300 everytime we went to court. Then the judge would give him a slap on the wrist and tell him to pay $10 extra a week until he caught it up. Duh, he wasn't paying anything for months and now he needs to pay $10 extra. After a few $300 bills from my att. I decided to just quit fighting him as it was costing me more than what I got in child support to pay the att. After he would get so far behind, the courts would send me a notice that he would be coming to court. I had to take the day off work, drive 65 miles to court and he wouldn't show up. The judge would not see me at all just sent me back home. So I can feel for Desiree, it is not easy fighting an ex in court.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: November 16, 2010, 11:35:35 AM »

And looking at Terri's email...here is a woman who is coming undone. She feels unappreciated, overworked and resentful.  Very apparent in the email.  Add to that possible emotional unstability and Kyron seeing or knowing something he should not...well there was the powder key.  I wonder what lit it? 

we will probably never know

Rest in Peace Caylee

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #471 on: November 16, 2010, 11:37:30 AM »

What is the point of placing blame now on Kaine?  Terri is the unstable one and Terri is the one LE believes harmed Kyron.  Why place blame on Kaine or Desiree?  I'm sure they both feel horrible.
I'm not blaming Kaine, his conscience will torture him for the rest of his life, my opinion is nothing but an opinion.  However, I do not like how he is speaking out of both sides of his mouth.  He is coming across as unbelievable, it appears he is a "win at any cost" kind of guy.  First with Desiree, and now with Terri.  That's my opinion, no hatred or blame, just what I see. 

Speaking of things I don't believe, IIRC right after he left the house with Kitty he was asked or he told someone that she never asked about her mother........I find that hard to believe and he stated it again today, Kitty has no clue what her mom is other than her mom, so these little blurbs IMO make him come across as less credible, not that I believe he had anything to do with Kyron disappearing but ITA about the "win at all cost" appearance, I was married to someone like that and he spoke out of both sides of his mouth too, but his bit him in his @ss when he got on the stand he was obliterated.
Yes, I don't think she wouldn't ask about her mother.  Children love their parents, even when they're evil.

What if she saw what happened to Kyron and is talking?
  I wouldn't be surprised but what a sad thought.  I sure hope not for her sake!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: November 16, 2010, 11:38:20 AM »

I have been divorced for 30 yrs. When I left my ex, I went to a lawyer the first thing the next morning to file for custody of my kids and to get a seperation agreement. I was awarded full custody of the kids. I never had to fight for custody, but it was a battle yr after yr to get child support. For several yrs, My attorney would do the paper work to bring him into court. It cost me $300 everytime we went to court. Then the judge would give him a slap on the wrist and tell him to pay $10 extra a week until he caught it up. Duh, he wasn't paying anything for months and now he needs to pay $10 extra. After a few $300 bills from my att. I decided to just quit fighting him as it was costing me more than what I got in child support to pay the att. After he would get so far behind, the courts would send me a notice that he would be coming to court. I had to take the day off work, drive 65 miles to court and he wouldn't show up. The judge would not see me at all just sent me back home. So I can feel for Desiree, it is not easy fighting an ex in court.
Wow, thank-you for sharing this, this makes no sense to me, how sad. Sorry you had to go through this, and I feel for Desiree as well  an angelic monkey
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: November 16, 2010, 11:40:07 AM »

Good day, Monkeys!

QUESTION:  Is/was the search still going on yesterday (Monday) AND today?  Or, was it just over the weekend? 

Didn't realize it was happening at all until late late Sunday night. 

Thanks! 
 an angelic monkey
K. Cat.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: November 16, 2010, 12:01:10 PM »

I didn't watch the segment but it sounds like it was an angry speech (and who could blame her):

tirade [taɪˈreɪd]
n
1. a long angry speech or denunciation
I respect you, Klaas, and agree that the speech sounded angry.  I'm just really sick of the snark.  I'm surprised she's allowed to do this over and over and over.  Maybe I'm just too sensitive, I'm going through a trying time here, and I just really feel like Grey is over the top smartassy.  It's uncalled for, and I guess I just need to quit reading here until Grey gets some happy in her pants.

I'm sick of all the drinks and banana toasting, but I don't complain.  It's just nice forum manners, I wish Grey would learn some.

I am sorry to read you are going through a bad time.....if you want to talk or vent....go to Musing, we will be there for you if you need us.  I agree with you.....I read and try not to post.
an angelic monkey Thank you. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: November 16, 2010, 12:01:52 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/108352154.html

E-mail: Terri Horman accuses Kaine of being overbearing

By Anita Kissée KATU News and KATU.com Staff

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school, his stepmother, Terri Horman, told a friend in at least one e-mail that her husband, Kaine Horman, was overbearing.

In the April 6 e-mail obtained by KATU News, Terri writes the following about Kaine: “I have to ask him before I go out to meet anyone. I have no money because I stayed home with Kyron at birth since his natural mom wouldn't - spent all of my 30k to do so. …

“I am The one who was able to get him glasses (I noticed at 6 months when I was working with him but Kaine wouldn't go in to a doc until he was 2 years - yeah - he's farsighted 750)). He's on me about being fat. Wants me to do another show. Makes me pay $1000 a month to him for bills although it's my child support and unemployment. I do all the yard work, house work, mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters.”
Kaine said during a Monday news conference that Terri is a “master of deception and misdirection. All the conversations she was having with people was the misdirection part.”

Kaine said he picked up on the tension between Terri and Kyron.

“Her and I were getting into arguments all the time about her relationships with the children in general, and I wasn’t finding it acceptable.”

But Kaine said he never had a reason to worry.

Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, said investigators shared e-mails with her that Terri sent friends. She said in them Terri talked about hurting Kyron. Desiree said she now believes Terri is capable of doing so.

“Extreme hatred for Kyron, and she talked about hurting him and things that you just don’t talk about with children,” she told KATU News Monday evening by phone. “I don’t understand how you can feel that way about a 7-year-old.”

Young said it is now clear that Terri dislikes her and believes she transferred that to Kyron.

“I no longer had that little part of me that hoped she hadn’t done anything to Kyron,” Desiree said after she read the e-mails. “I realized that she is capable of hurting him. That was the hardest part about it.”

She said she struggles with anger and guilt because she didn’t know more.

“I’m just upset that Kyron wasn’t protected when he needed to be and unfortunately it was on Kaine’s watch.”

She said she’s mainly upset right now by finding out things - like Terri’s alleged alcoholism - through the media and court documents and not from Kaine. Kaine said he’s not hiding anything and is just finding out all of this, too.

Kyron Horman, now eight years old, has been missing since June 4. According to investigators, Terri Horman was the last known adult to see him. Investigators have not named Terri a person of interest or a suspect in the case and have not made any arrests.

My blue highlights

How Terri liked to twist things. She had to stay with Kyron because Desiree wouldn't?? Is she implying they were all living together or something? Koo-koo. And all that yard work--tisk, tisk. What did she hire a landscaper/gardener for then? Oh yeah, I forgot.

She was really doing a number on Kaine behind his back, and trying to paint herself as a victim. But it's funny how her personality still seeps through with the overkill she couldn't help heaping on.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: November 16, 2010, 12:04:09 PM »

Yes, Tony was going to take Kyron fishing, but I believe a trip to CA with Kaine was also planned.

For what it's worth - Kaine says in the presser that they split summers.  He had Kyron half the summer and Desiree half the summer.  And yes I remember a trip to CA with Kaine also.

I think Terri thought Kyron would tell Kaine about her treatment of him when they went away and were alone....away from her.  She had to get rid of Kyron before that could happen. JMO
This is what I've been thinking also.  What did TH do that she knows finally "crossed the line" with Kyron, or in front of him?  I think she was afraid he was going to talk to someone.  Maybe that's what he meant when he said "my stepmom is dead".  He knew something that was going to get her in big trouble.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: November 16, 2010, 12:14:06 PM »

Yep.  Just like the sexting.  Can you spell STUPID?  T-E-R-R-i
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 16, 2010, 12:18:53 PM »

What is the point of placing blame now on Kaine?  Terri is the unstable one and Terri is the one LE believes harmed Kyron.  Why place blame on Kaine or Desiree?  I'm sure they both feel horrible.
I'm not blaming Kaine, his conscience will torture him for the rest of his life, my opinion is nothing but an opinion.  However, I do not like how he is speaking out of both sides of his mouth.  He is coming across as unbelievable, it appears he is a "win at any cost" kind of guy.  First with Desiree, and now with Terri.  That's my opinion, no hatred or blame, just what I see. 

Nice to see you O4Bull! 

Well...it looks like gaslighting to me...and that is a form of emotional abuse.  I lived with a gaslighter and these people make you feel like you are crazy.  They are very insidious, change stories as it suits them and turn others against you.  I can now, thankfully, recognize a gaslighter immediately after dealing with one for years. 

I think that Desiree did not go for Kyron in a court of law because she had been up against Kaine before and knew exactly what she was up against.  She was probably waiting for Kyron to get older so he could decide where he wanted to live.  That is just pure speculation on my part...but from my experiences, I believe this is what happened. 

As far as Kaine contradicting himself and Terri's emails about how miserable she was...well we know that household was not emotionally healthy.  I think that if TH had anything to do with Kyron going missing...Kyron knew something and it was going to come out this summer.  What did Kyron know?  Who has motive?  Well, Desiree's interview and Kaine's response was an eye opener for me.  Camps are dividing and for good reason...Desiree has lost Kyron twice and her tone in that interview told us that TH was not the only one capable of lying. 

Maybe Kyron is alive.  I pray for Desiree that he is.
Thanks Novella  an angelic monkey,
 I think Kaine probably did lie to Desiree.  Did he know that TH had already told DY she wanted her to take Kyron?  How blind could he have been to TH's disgust for Kyron?  I remember that one of DY's first thoughts was "what did TH do with him".  She was suspicious immediately, yet Kaine wasn't?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: November 16, 2010, 12:25:22 PM »

Is it at all possible that Desiree may have something in her past where she wouldn't be able to have custody of Kyron? I really don't know how this works, but it seems a lot of the time the mom gets the children over the dad, not all the time, but it seems most of the time. She seems like a very nice woman and has a stable home life, but maybe she was afraid to go and pursue this in court, not that she wouldn't be a good mother to Kyron but was afraid she may lose in court? I just don't know, or maybe she figured she couldn't win against Kaine?
This is not bashing or hating on DY, just to preface my next sentences...
I have to wonder if she resented being "stuck" with a baby when KH left her for another woman?  What if, at some time, she decided that this same woman who stole her man could also raise this man's son?  I know she got sick, and maybe I'm off base in my thinking, but I have had this thought occur to me.  I wonder how long it will be before Kaine comes out with his own "guns" against DY?  He may tell a story of a mom who didn't want her baby.  He may say that he took the boy and raised him and it wasn't until she settled down with Tony that she decided to take more of an interest in Kyron.  TH did say that DY would not raise him.  Yes, she's a liar, but even Seamus O'Riley says a liar tells some truth.  Desiree also did not have custody of her older son, so there is a pattern.  Throw bananas if you want to, I'm a big girl, I can handle it.

I do feel for DY, her guilt will eat her alive.  She just made some choices in her life she may never forgive herself for.  JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.