April 27, 2024, 11:45:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 176133 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #480 on: November 16, 2010, 12:31:07 PM »

I have been divorced for 30 yrs. When I left my ex, I went to a lawyer the first thing the next morning to file for custody of my kids and to get a seperation agreement. I was awarded full custody of the kids. I never had to fight for custody, but it was a battle yr after yr to get child support. For several yrs, My attorney would do the paper work to bring him into court. It cost me $300 everytime we went to court. Then the judge would give him a slap on the wrist and tell him to pay $10 extra a week until he caught it up. Duh, he wasn't paying anything for months and now he needs to pay $10 extra. After a few $300 bills from my att. I decided to just quit fighting him as it was costing me more than what I got in child support to pay the att. After he would get so far behind, the courts would send me a notice that he would be coming to court. I had to take the day off work, drive 65 miles to court and he wouldn't show up. The judge would not see me at all just sent me back home. So I can feel for Desiree, it is not easy fighting an ex in court.

Hi Darla~ITA, it takes time and money (and the time you are away from work means even less money ) I too feel for Desiree, she may have felt that he had all the control which in regards to Kyron is true, it's very hard to change custody and thre has to be a significant change in circumstances in 99% of the cases, I feel they existed in this case but Desiree never knew about them, I can only imagine after what happened during the marriage and then asking for custody after her treatment from what I can recall, and then again several times a yr before he disappeared that she probably felt helpless and hopeless. Like I stated last night, Kaine could have allowed Kyron to go stay with her as a temporary measure until things settled down and Terri quit passing out drunk on the couch, slurring her speech and stumbling, and this could have been just an agreement betwen DY and KH.....I honestly feel sometimes women feel powerless once they have been betrayed AND unable to retain custody, I think it hurts to the very core of one's being and it's not really anything you get over, I know my stepson's mother never did and that was 16 yrs ago, she lost a huge part of herself when she lost them....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #481 on: November 16, 2010, 12:37:26 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

The comment (below) ties events together nicely.

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Faccounts%2Fo8%2Fid%3Fid%3DAItOawkfayim7i2LFzK7PwVeihKF7Z6VIMyXeU4/index.html

RSS
Here is my best guess as to how it went down:

TMH lured Kyron back into the truck by telling him that he was taking him to the doctor that day due to the supposed but false, doctor's appointment.

TMH then proceeded towards Fred Meyer's on Cornelius Pass, but stopped briefly to make the handoff of a live Kyron to a third party that Kyron knew, otherwise there could have been a big scene that someone may have noticed. TMH had made the excuse to Kyron that TMH had to do a little shopping and this third person that Kyron knew, would take him to the doctor. But Kyron would never arrive at any doctor's office while alive.

TMH then proceeded on to that Fred Meyers without Kyron in order to develop an alibi with a store receipt.

From there, she proceeded to the next Fred Meyers in Beaverton. Upon running into a friend there, she was overeager to demonstrate to that friend how proud she was of Kyron so that when he came up missing later that day, that person could testify about how much TMH loved Kyron. It is unknown whether this meeting occurred inside or outside the store, but most likely that meeting would have taken place inside the store, where the friend could not ascertain whether Kyron was in the truck.
From there, TMH made a rondevous on Sauvie Island with the person that she had passed Kyron off to earlier, in order to see how things were going at disposing of the body and for some whoopee.  Monkey Devil!

From Sauvie Island, TMH proceeded to the workout shop, where she could work off the stress of getting rid of Kyron once and for all.

Presumably she proceeded from the workout shop to have lunch at home and to later go to Kyron's school with Kaine, in order to make it look like she intended to meet Kyron and take him home. But there was no Kyron at the school bus stop. And the rest is history.

Posted on 'Dateline NBC' revisits Kyron Horman disappearance, turns up little new information on November 12, 2010, 11:48PM

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: November 16, 2010, 12:39:04 PM »

Is it at all possible that Desiree may have something in her past where she wouldn't be able to have custody of Kyron? I really don't know how this works, but it seems a lot of the time the mom gets the children over the dad, not all the time, but it seems most of the time. She seems like a very nice woman and has a stable home life, but maybe she was afraid to go and pursue this in court, not that she wouldn't be a good mother to Kyron but was afraid she may lose in court? I just don't know, or maybe she figured she couldn't win against Kaine?
Only thing that has come up re: Desiree's past was her kidney problems and the meds she had taken but wouldn't discuss.  Don't know if that could be what Kaine was holding over her head?

A mother who gave up custody of her son five years ago for health reasons and now faces losing him forever, Desiree Young appears to be the most tragic figure in this story after Kyron himself. Desiree’s breakdowns at press conferences have been the most heartbreaking public moments since Kyron went missing. She has also lashed out at those she and Kaine see as hindering the investigation, ramping up public anger at Terri and her friends.

Desiree’s backstory adds to the pathos. When the boy was 2 years old, Desiree suffered kidney failure she says was a result of taking a medication that was not FDA-approved—what medication, she won’t say. She went to Canada for treatment, but again has declined to give specifics. When she returned to Oregon, she tried to regain custody of Kyron and an older son from her first marriage. She was denied by Kaine and the other father, and never fought their decision in court. Desiree is now seeing a therapist to help deal with Kyron’s disappearance and has returned to work

Aug. 4, 2010

http://wweek.com/editorial/3639/14358/
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: November 16, 2010, 12:43:09 PM »

What is the point of placing blame now on Kaine?  Terri is the unstable one and Terri is the one LE believes harmed Kyron.  Why place blame on Kaine or Desiree?  I'm sure they both feel horrible.
I'm not blaming Kaine, his conscience will torture him for the rest of his life, my opinion is nothing but an opinion.  However, I do not like how he is speaking out of both sides of his mouth.  He is coming across as unbelievable, it appears he is a "win at any cost" kind of guy.  First with Desiree, and now with Terri.  That's my opinion, no hatred or blame, just what I see. 

Nice to see you O4Bull! 

Well...it looks like gaslighting to me...and that is a form of emotional abuse.  I lived with a gaslighter and these people make you feel like you are crazy.  They are very insidious, change stories as it suits them and turn others against you.  I can now, thankfully, recognize a gaslighter immediately after dealing with one for years. 

I think that Desiree did not go for Kyron in a court of law because she had been up against Kaine before and knew exactly what she was up against.  She was probably waiting for Kyron to get older so he could decide where he wanted to live.  That is just pure speculation on my part...but from my experiences, I believe this is what happened. 

As far as Kaine contradicting himself and Terri's emails about how miserable she was...well we know that household was not emotionally healthy.  I think that if TH had anything to do with Kyron going missing...Kyron knew something and it was going to come out this summer.  What did Kyron know?  Who has motive?  Well, Desiree's interview and Kaine's response was an eye opener for me.  Camps are dividing and for good reason...Desiree has lost Kyron twice and her tone in that interview told us that TH was not the only one capable of lying. 

Maybe Kyron is alive.  I pray for Desiree that he is.
Thanks Novella  an angelic monkey,
 I think Kaine probably did lie to Desiree.  Did he know that TH had already told DY she wanted her to take Kyron?  How blind could he have been to TH's disgust for Kyron?  I remember that one of DY's first thoughts was "what did TH do with him".  She was suspicious immediately, yet Kaine wasn't?

What really strikes me is why wouldn't KH tell DY about what had happened regarding TH's alcoholism before she read them in the court documents, not to even mention why nothing was said when Kyron was in KH's custody...that is a another animal.  This is a complete lack of respect of Kyron's mom.

Then he holds a news conference and states: "He said that he had observed "behaviors" but that only recently, in conversations with family and friends, did he start to think she was an alcoholic".  Yet in his court documents he states first hand knowledge of her alcoholism such as her passing out on the couch several times a week.  Geez...I really think that TH's attorneys now have an opening to refute his claim because which is it she was a drunk that passed out several times a week, but you never realized she was an alcoholic until you talked to family and friends recently?  It looks really bad, imho.  Then he also said that Kiara, who just turned 2, does not ask about her mother at all.  But he said Kiara does ask about Kyron. Choking up, Kaine Horman said he reads to his daughter on the bed the way Kyron did.  I am not drinking that kool-aid.  Children love their parents regardless of their flaws and a two year old would not even know not to miss her mom...missing her mom would be natural...I am having a real hard time swallowing that line.  What does KH hope to accomplish by saying that? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #484 on: November 16, 2010, 12:47:19 PM »

I don't know what all happened that Kyron has custody, but since Desiree is better now and is married to a nice man and has a nice home, I don't understand why she couldn't have had more time with Kyron. Maybe we will never know  Maybe at the time she couldn't physically and mentally take care of both her sons.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: November 16, 2010, 12:51:30 PM »

Anyway, I am not saying KH is responsible for the disappearance of his son. I know who "appears" responsible and I don't think that making up things is necessary in this case (example: Kiara doesn't ask about her mom) because the one who appears responsible has done enough damage to herself by herself.  And if anything, contradicting oneself in order to make the other appear even worse is just going to help the defense. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 16, 2010, 12:54:58 PM »

I don't believe for a minute that Kiara doesn't ask for her mom, little kids like that would always ask for their mom.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: November 16, 2010, 12:58:44 PM »

When are people going to learn that it isn't a great idea to email all this stuff to people?     Just plain stupid.

Agree.  I don't get why that's so hard to understand.

Now...since Desiree said they were informed of emails from Terri to others concerning Kyron, how she felt about him, and that he caused problems in the marriage...I tend to believe that's true.

The degree of extreme hatred for Kyron...I'm not sure about because it's being said by a grieving mom and a mom who is angry at the betrayal she feels the "dad" has dealt her by not informing her of the conditions "her" son was living in (according to Kaine).  So I will hold my judgement about the "extreme hatred" part until we learn more.

The question I'm wondering about today...is...did LE "show" Kaine/Terri the emails?  Did LE "inform" Kaine/Terri about the emails and the content?  There's a big difference between the two.  Desire talks about extreme hatred and causing problems in the marriage; Kaine talks about problems in the marriage over discipline issues.

IMO, IMO, IMO:  I have wondered in the past (more than once) if LE has used Desiree to get out a message.  LE informs Desiree of something and Desiree comes out to talk and she's understandably upset.  She relays her message.  But her message could be colored by "how" the information it presented to her by LE. 

So, I'm wondering:  Did Desiree "read" the emails and form her own opinion of "extreme hatred" OR did LE tell her about the messages and relay their thought process to Desiree?   We may never know. 

BUT, the information to Desiree (and Kaine) did the job of getting them in front of the public to present certain information from LE and to push public buttons and Terri's buttons to see if someone else will come forward with anymore information.  I understand that LE would want to get the information out there because "if" there's anyone else that has information and that person finds out that LE has "emails", then some unknown person might step forward.  It's a good tactic from LE; however, I do not like that they're using Desiree to get their information out.  Why doesn't LE just get out there and appeal for people to come forward.  '

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: November 16, 2010, 01:01:50 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/108352154.html

E-mail: Terri Horman accuses Kaine of being overbearing

By Anita Kissée KATU News and KATU.com Staff

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school, his stepmother, Terri Horman, told a friend in at least one e-mail that her husband, Kaine Horman, was overbearing.

In the April 6 e-mail obtained by KATU News, Terri writes the following about Kaine: “I have to ask him before I go out to meet anyone. I have no money because I stayed home with Kyron at birth since his natural mom wouldn't - spent all of my 30k to do so. …

“I am The one who was able to get him glasses (I noticed at 6 months when I was working with him but Kaine wouldn't go in to a doc until he was 2 years - yeah - he's farsighted 750)). He's on me about being fat. Wants me to do another show. Makes me pay $1000 a month to him for bills although it's my child support and unemployment. I do all the yard work, house work, mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters.”

Kaine said during a Monday news conference that Terri is a “master of deception and misdirection. All the conversations she was having with people was the misdirection part.”

Kaine said he picked up on the tension between Terri and Kyron.

“Her and I were getting into arguments all the time about her relationships with the children in general, and I wasn’t finding it acceptable.”

But Kaine said he never had a reason to worry.

Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, said investigators shared e-mails with her that Terri sent friends. She said in them Terri talked about hurting Kyron. Desiree said she now believes Terri is capable of doing so.

“Extreme hatred for Kyron, and she talked about hurting him and things that you just don’t talk about with children,” she told KATU News Monday evening by phone. “I don’t understand how you can feel that way about a 7-year-old.”

Young said it is now clear that Terri dislikes her and believes she transferred that to Kyron.

“I no longer had that little part of me that hoped she hadn’t done anything to Kyron,” Desiree said after she read the e-mails. “I realized that she is capable of hurting him. That was the hardest part about it.”

She said she struggles with anger and guilt because she didn’t know more.

“I’m just upset that Kyron wasn’t protected when he needed to be and unfortunately it was on Kaine’s watch.”

She said she’s mainly upset right now by finding out things - like Terri’s alleged alcoholism - through the media and court documents and not from Kaine. Kaine said he’s not hiding anything and is just finding out all of this, too.

Kyron Horman, now eight years old, has been missing since June 4. According to investigators, Terri Horman was the last known adult to see him. Investigators have not named Terri a person of interest or a suspect in the case and have not made any arrests.

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Sorry I hit post to soon on the last quote. Klaas will you delete my previous post. My response is in reference to the sentence in blue. Does anyone know how Terri could possibly be drawing unemployment, when she has not worked in years? Unemployment is based on your quarterly earning from the previous qualifying quarters. You can't be a stay at home mom and then after 5-6 yrs to go apply for unemployment. It does not work that way.

Agree....begs the question:  just how old are these emails?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: November 16, 2010, 01:04:22 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Darla sorry you have battled it out with your ex...No fun at all.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: November 16, 2010, 01:14:28 PM »

And looking at Terri's email...here is a woman who is coming undone. She feels unappreciated, overworked and resentful.  Very apparent in the email.  Add to that possible emotional unstability and Kyron seeing or knowing something he should not...well there was the powder key.  I wonder what lit it? 

IMO...what lit it was the "something else" we're not yet aware of...probability is good that we'll find out in January.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: November 16, 2010, 01:16:03 PM »

I don't believe for a minute that Kiara doesn't ask for her mom, little kids like that would always ask for their mom.

I don't think Kiara would understand any of this. She is probably confused as to why her mommy and Kyron are not home. Kids at that age, their world is so small and so limited, the concepts of this case will be beyond her limites. If she is not verbalizing "where is mommy" then perhaps she doesn't have the words to put her thoughts into words? We hear one thing, she cared for Kiara and loved her, she gave her a lot of attention and loved her very much. Logic implys she would be missing her mother, even if her words do not convey that. Again, I think this is a custody battle and a bit of exaggeration on Kaines part. 

My ex left his 2 other children for 6 months. One child was 3 the other child was 2. His ex was trying to replace him with her new husband and wouldn't allow him to speak to them at all.  From what I gather they didn't ask for him, but when they saw him both about jumped out of their skin with excitement and would not let go of him. Gladly he now lives near them and see's them every week. As much as I hate him, I had to feel for the guy.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: November 16, 2010, 01:18:26 PM »

Is it at all possible that Desiree may have something in her past where she wouldn't be able to have custody of Kyron? I really don't know how this works, but it seems a lot of the time the mom gets the children over the dad, not all the time, but it seems most of the time. She seems like a very nice woman and has a stable home life, but maybe she was afraid to go and pursue this in court, not that she wouldn't be a good mother to Kyron but was afraid she may lose in court? I just don't know, or maybe she figured she couldn't win against Kaine?

Yes, it's possible...because...anything's possible.

I, too, have wondered about Desiree's past.  She seems very strong in may ways; however, she says she talked with Kaine about custody and he said "not an option"...that was the end of it.  That almost seems like Desiree yields to whatever Kaine says.  Of course, it's none of my business...but it does appear that there might be something that Kaine could be holding over Desiree's head.  (I hope not, though).

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: November 16, 2010, 01:20:38 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school, his stepmother, Terri Horman, told a friend in at least one e-mail that her husband, Kaine Horman, was overbearing.

In the April 6 e-mail obtained by KATU News, Terri writes the following about Kaine: “I have to ask him before I go out to meet anyone. I have no money because I stayed home with Kyron at birth since his natural mom wouldn't - spent all of my 30k to do so. …

“I am The one who was able to get him glasses (I noticed at 6 months when I was working with him but Kaine wouldn't go in to a doc until he was 2 years - yeah - he's farsighted 750)). He's on me about being fat. Wants me to do another show. Makes me pay $1000 a month to him for bills although it's my child support and unemployment. I do all the yard work, house work, mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters.”

Kaine said during a Monday news conference that Terri is a “master of deception and misdirection. All the conversations she was having with people was the misdirection part.”

“Her and I were getting into arguments all the time about her relationships with the children in general, and I wasn’t finding it acceptable.”

Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, said investigators shared e-mails with her that Terri sent friends. She said in them Terri talked about hurting Kyron. Desiree said she now believes Terri is capable of doing so.

“Extreme hatred for Kyron, and she talked about hurting him and things that you just don’t talk about with children,” she told KATU News Monday evening by phone. “I don’t understand how you can feel that way about a 7-year-old.”

Young said it is now clear that Terri dislikes her and believes she transferred that to Kyron.

“I no longer had that little part of me that hoped she hadn’t done anything to Kyron,” Desiree said after she read the e-mails. “I realized that she is capable of hurting him. That was the hardest part about it.”

“I’m just upset that Kyron wasn’t protected when he needed to be and unfortunately it was on Kaine’s watch.”

She said she’s mainly upset right now by finding out things - like Terri’s alleged alcoholism - through the media and court documents and not from Kaine. Kaine said he’s not hiding anything and is just finding out all of this, too.

Kyron Horman, now eight years old, has been missing since June 4. According to investigators, Terri Horman was the last known adult to see him. Investigators have not named Terri a person of interest or a suspect in the case and have not made any arrests.

Sorry I hit post to soon on the last quote. Klaas will you delete my previous post. My response is in reference to the sentence in blue. Does anyone know how Terri could possibly be drawing unemployment, when she has not worked in years? Unemployment is based on your quarterly earning from the previous qualifying quarters. You can't be a stay at home mom and then after 5-6 yrs to go apply for unemployment. It does not work that way.

It has been stated before that Terri was on unemployment for the last 2 years.  Her unemployment ended this past June..so I would say these emails were fairly recent.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: November 16, 2010, 01:25:43 PM »

Hi NR!  I don't know...after the affair KH had with TH when she was pregnant then the medical issues and custody battle...I think (pure speculation) that DY felt she could not win against KH.  DY is a victim just as her son.
(Edit to add missing quote bracket. MB)  

I haven't heard of a "custody battle".  Correct me if I'm wrong, please...what I recall is that during Desiree's illness she went to Canada and had a recovery period.  During that time, Desiree thought it best for the "dad's" of her two boys to watch after the boys.  Then...when Desiree was better, she asked both dad's to let her have the boys back and they refused.  I did not hear there was a court battle over either son.  That she asked the two dads to let her have her boys and both dads wouldn't agree to give back the boy.  I do wonder why "both" dads wouldn't return custody of the sons back to Desiree.  Maybe there were court battles, but I've not read anything about it.

Has anyone else any knowledge?

« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 01:36:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 16, 2010, 01:27:51 PM »

Yes, it's possible...because...anything's possible.

I, too, have wondered about Desiree's past.  She seems very strong in may ways; however, she says she talked with Kaine about custody and he said "not an option"...that was the end of it.  That almost seems like Desiree yields to whatever Kaine says.  Of course, it's none of my business...but it does appear that there might be something that Kaine could be holding over Desiree's head.  (I hope not, though).

I hope there isn't anything either to hold over Desiree's head, poor thing has been through enough. Maybe it was too hard to go after custody of both kids, so many on here have told their stories about divorce and custody, it sounds so overwhelming 
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: November 16, 2010, 01:28:34 PM »

It has been stated before that Terri was on unemployment for the last 2 years.  Her unemployment ended this past June..so I would say these emails were fairly recent.

It may not have been the first time she was on unemployment, either.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: November 16, 2010, 01:32:06 PM »

My blue highlights

How Terri liked to twist things. She had to stay with Kyron because Desiree wouldn't?? Is she implying they were all living together or something? Koo-koo. And all that yard work--tisk, tisk. What did she hire a landscaper/gardener for then? Oh yeah, I forgot.

She was really doing a number on Kaine behind his back, and trying to paint herself as a victim. But it's funny how her personality still seeps through with the overkill she couldn't help heaping on.

I'm not trying to take up for Terri - but seeking "truth" - truth is, we don't know what Kaine told Terri at the time about Desiree.  Just "could be" that Kaine told Terri that Desiree won't stay home with Kyron.  Who really knows?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 16, 2010, 01:33:36 PM »

We really have no idea what was happening in their home, anymore then what happens in many people's homes. Sometimes things are just not what you may expect.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: November 16, 2010, 01:42:29 PM »

What is the point of placing blame now on Kaine?  Terri is the unstable one and Terri is the one LE believes harmed Kyron.  Why place blame on Kaine or Desiree?  I'm sure they both feel horrible.
I'm not blaming Kaine, his conscience will torture him for the rest of his life, my opinion is nothing but an opinion.  However, I do not like how he is speaking out of both sides of his mouth.  He is coming across as unbelievable, it appears he is a "win at any cost" kind of guy.  First with Desiree, and now with Terri.  That's my opinion, no hatred or blame, just what I see. 

Nice to see you O4Bull! 

Well...it looks like gaslighting to me...and that is a form of emotional abuse.  I lived with a gaslighter and these people make you feel like you are crazy.  They are very insidious, change stories as it suits them and turn others against you.  I can now, thankfully, recognize a gaslighter immediately after dealing with one for years. 

I think that Desiree did not go for Kyron in a court of law because she had been up against Kaine before and knew exactly what she was up against.  She was probably waiting for Kyron to get older so he could decide where he wanted to live.  That is just pure speculation on my part...but from my experiences, I believe this is what happened. 

As far as Kaine contradicting himself and Terri's emails about how miserable she was...well we know that household was not emotionally healthy.  I think that if TH had anything to do with Kyron going missing...Kyron knew something and it was going to come out this summer.  What did Kyron know?  Who has motive?  Well, Desiree's interview and Kaine's response was an eye opener for me.  Camps are dividing and for good reason...Desiree has lost Kyron twice and her tone in that interview told us that TH was not the only one capable of lying. 

Maybe Kyron is alive.  I pray for Desiree that he is.
Thanks Novella  an angelic monkey,
 I think Kaine probably did lie to Desiree.  Did he know that TH had already told DY she wanted her to take Kyron?  How blind could he have been to TH's disgust for Kyron?  I remember that one of DY's first thoughts was "what did TH do with him".  She was suspicious immediately, yet Kaine wasn't?

What really strikes me is why wouldn't KH tell DY about what had happened regarding TH's alcoholism before she read them in the court documents, not to even mention why nothing was said when Kyron was in KH's custody...that is a another animal.  This is a complete lack of respect of Kyron's mom.

Then he holds a news conference and states: "He said that he had observed "behaviors" but that only recently, in conversations with family and friends, did he start to think she was an alcoholic".  Yet in his court documents he states first hand knowledge of her alcoholism such as her passing out on the couch several times a week.  Geez...I really think that TH's attorneys now have an opening to refute his claim because which is it she was a drunk that passed out several times a week, but you never realized she was an alcoholic until you talked to family and friends recently?  It looks really bad, imho.  Then he also said that Kiara, who just turned 2, does not ask about her mother at all.  But he said Kiara does ask about Kyron. Choking up, Kaine Horman said he reads to his daughter on the bed the way Kyron did.  I am not drinking that kool-aid.  Children love their parents regardless of their flaws and a two year old would not even know not to miss her mom...missing her mom would be natural...I am having a real hard time swallowing that line.  What does KH hope to accomplish by saying that? 

Novella...agree.  Kaine has vascillated in his comments.  Enough so that it has opened the door for TH's attorneys to walk through.  If we can see it...you know the attorneys see it. 

More and more, IMO, is coming across as manipulative.

Not giving Desiree a head's up about the court filing...IMO...was not a wise move.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.