April 27, 2024, 06:29:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 176147 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: November 16, 2010, 03:25:37 PM »

I don't believe for a minute that Kiara doesn't ask for her mom, little kids like that would always ask for their mom.

I don't think Kiara would understand any of this. She is probably confused as to why her mommy and Kyron are not home. Kids at that age, their world is so small and so limited, the concepts of this case will be beyond her limites. If she is not verbalizing "where is mommy" then perhaps she doesn't have the words to put her thoughts into words? We hear one thing, she cared for Kiara and loved her, she gave her a lot of attention and loved her very much. Logic implys she would be missing her mother, even if her words do not convey that. Again, I think this is a custody battle and a bit of exaggeration on Kaines part.  ...

According to one of the other parents in Ki's daycare, she changed 180 degrees and is a happy little girl now.

I had heard Kaine has said that, it is good to hear people outside of the family are saying the same thing!

Desiree said the same thing or at least she agree with Kaine. I am sure Kiara is finished with teething and perhaps she is on a different schedule? I just think to say she doesn't miss her mom is a bit of a stretch. I am sure she misses her mother and to me it is ok to say that. It doesn't say Terri was a good mother, it just is saying Kiara misses her mom.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: November 16, 2010, 03:27:39 PM »

Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Sorry I hit post to soon on the last quote. Klaas will you delete my previous post. My response is in reference to the sentence in blue. Does anyone know how Terri could possibly be drawing unemployment, when she has not worked in years? Unemployment is based on your quarterly earning from the previous qualifying quarters. You can't be a stay at home mom and then after 5-6 yrs to go apply for unemployment. It does not work that way.

Agree....begs the question:  just how old are these emails?

Yes, I'm wondering, too, just how Terri was eligible to get "unemployment".

It has been stated before that Terri was on unemployment for the last 2 years.  Her unemployment ended this past June..so I would say these emails were fairly recent.

It may not have been the first time she was on unemployment, either.

Wait...

her unemployment ended in June

her email says Kaine "makes her" pay him $1000 a month

the marriage is in deep trouble according to many

money's run out (unemployment payments stopped)

how's she going to pay the $1000 a month that Kaine demands

btw...she's a stay at home mom for three kids -2 of the Kaine's (so he doesn't pay babysitters)
she takes care of the house and chores
she takes care of the yard work

yet she "has to" pay $1000?  on top of all the work she provides?

she hires a landscaper to help clear out huge blackberry vines
and Kaine makes her fire the landscaper

my noodle is noodling that there's something a little strange about this...

I think it is a matter of how you look at the payments. The 1000 per month included child support which it is not Terri's money but money to help support James and a place for James while he was with Terri. The unemployment was most likely put into the household funds.
All couples do this differently. My husband and I have one general fund, everything including any money from another business I have and also the child support I receive for my children. But in my husbands previous marriage, they had separate accounts and split bills 50/50. In my previous marriage I was a stay at home mom, my ex earned the money while I cared for the house. It was a general fund again and each of us received what we called, "fun money" to do with as we please. Perhaps Kaine had a general fund but terri didn't get "fun money"? 
[/quote]

I think Terri is lying about unemployment. If you go back and read the link I posted a couple of pages back it will clearly tell you all you need to know about filing for unemployment. IIRC Terri has not had a job for about 5 or 6 yrs. unemployment runs out after 26 weeks , but she hasn't had a job so she is not elligible to apply for it.
[/quote]

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: November 16, 2010, 03:30:58 PM »

Sorry I hit post to soon on the last quote. Klaas will you delete my previous post. My response is in reference to the sentence in blue. Does anyone know how Terri could possibly be drawing unemployment, when she has not worked in years? Unemployment is based on your quarterly earning from the previous qualifying quarters. You can't be a stay at home mom and then after 5-6 yrs to go apply for unemployment. It does not work that way.

It has been stated before that Terri was on unemployment for the last 2 years.  Her unemployment ended this past June..so I would say these emails were fairly recent.

Wait...

btw...she's a stay at home mom for three kids -2 of the Kaine's (so he doesn't pay babysitters)

I think it is a matter of how you look at the payments. The 1000 per month included child support which it is not Terri's money but money to help support James and a place for James while he was with Terri. The unemployment was most likely put into the household funds.
All couples do this differently. My husband and I have one general fund, everything including any money from another business I have and also the child support I receive for my children. But in my husbands previous marriage, they had separate accounts and split bills 50/50. In my previous marriage I was a stay at home mom, my ex earned the money while I cared for the house. It was a general fund again and each of us received what we called, "fun money" to do with as we please. Perhaps Kaine had a general fund but terri didn't get "fun money"? 

I think Terri is lying about unemployment. If you go back and read the link I posted a couple of pages back it will clearly tell you all you need to know about filing for unemployment. IIRC Terri has not had a job for about 5 or 6 yrs. unemployment runs out after 26 weeks , but she hasn't had a job so she is not elligible to apply for it.

IIRC the usual maximum for unemployment compensation is 26 weeks and depends on how much unemployment insurance you paid (how long you were employed).  However .. given the economy there have been extensions up to 52 weeks.  Having said that, given TMH's work history, I highly doubt that she qualified for any of that.

I believe with all the Federal extensions, the unemployment benefits are up to 99 weeks for those who are eligible (and I think it's connected to a "time frame of when you lost your job", too; i.e., around September 1 - two years ago).  I do not believe in any state a person would be eligible for "unemployment" if they had not worked for the past 5-6 years.  You start unemployment right after you lost your job.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: November 16, 2010, 03:31:47 PM »

I don't believe for a minute that Kiara doesn't ask for her mom, little kids like that would always ask for their mom.

I don't think Kiara would understand any of this. She is probably confused as to why her mommy and Kyron are not home. Kids at that age, their world is so small and so limited, the concepts of this case will be beyond her limites. If she is not verbalizing "where is mommy" then perhaps she doesn't have the words to put her thoughts into words? We hear one thing, she cared for Kiara and loved her, she gave her a lot of attention and loved her very much. Logic implys she would be missing her mother, even if her words do not convey that. Again, I think this is a custody battle and a bit of exaggeration on Kaines part.  ...

According to one of the other parents in Ki's daycare, she changed 180 degrees and is a happy little girl now.

I had heard Kaine has said that, it is good to hear people outside of the family are saying the same thing!

Desiree said the same thing or at least she agree with Kaine. I am sure Kiara is finished with teething and perhaps she is on a different schedule? I just think to say she doesn't miss her mom is a bit of a stretch. I am sure she misses her mother and to me it is ok to say that. It doesn't say Terri was a good mother, it just is saying Kiara misses her mom.

Also, she's probably well from that ear ache, too.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: November 16, 2010, 03:32:58 PM »

You know...it's all semantics.  If Kiara was sick with an ear ache for a while (more medicine) and then got well...you have gone from a fuzzy, unhappy child to a child in a much better mood.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: November 16, 2010, 03:35:48 PM »

There are extensions, but I assume your husband had a job to be unemployed from?

Yes he was let go from a job he worked for just under a year. He is my ex, with a big old fat X BTW. lol

I am not sure if she worked or not, I don't think she did either, nor do I think she was getting unemployment but given there are things coming out we didn't know, I am not sure what to trust and what not to.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: November 16, 2010, 03:36:09 PM »

Wait...

Of course there's something strage about this...and more than a little! It's coming from Terri that's why. The woman has been caught out in several lies, deceptions and plain crooked behavior. DY calls her a pathological lliar, and Kaine now admits she's a liar as well. There are people who lie-- Kaine does sometimes, we all do sometimes (at least I know I do), but a pathogical liar is different. It's part of something very wrong with their personality. I know some don't trust Kaine because he may have lied to DY while having an affair with TH, and was too cavalier when placing trust in Terri to look after the kids, but he didn't make his son disappear. No matter what he may have done or didn't do, it's obvious he loved his son. Some say he should have let Kyron move back with Desiree, but when you love your child, who among us would willingly give him up and not fight to keep him?

Bottom line: Whenever reading quotes from Terri, it's always best to have a large, full salt shaker close at hand.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: November 16, 2010, 03:39:02 PM »

I agree about Terri contributing to the household.

Personally, in my household,  all the money goes in one pot....period...

I'm not doing a very good job of saying that I'm more focusing on the "timing" of money not being available "June". 

However, the whole email sounds like a crock to me...because...I do NOT think Terri was eligible to collect any "unemployment".

Not unless she has worked somewhere...maybe part-time...that we're not aware of.  You can't collect unemployment unless you've been working and lost a job.

Terri was a stay-at-home mom (as far as I know).  No job = no unemployment.

Does anyone know if Terri worked during the past few years (not as a teacher) - did she work anywhere for even a few hours a week?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: November 16, 2010, 03:39:13 PM »

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: November 16, 2010, 03:39:14 PM »

Wait...

IIRC the usual maximum for unemployment compensation is 26 weeks and depends on how much unemployment insurance you paid (how long you were employed).  However .. given the economy there have been extensions up to 52 weeks.  Having said that, given TMH's work history, I highly doubt that she qualified for any of that.

I believe with all the Federal extensions, the unemployment benefits are up to 99 weeks for those who are eligible (and I think it's connected to a "time frame of when you lost your job", too; i.e., around September 1 - two years ago).  I do not believe in any state a person would be eligible for "unemployment" if they had not worked for the past 5-6 years.  You start unemployment right after you lost your job.

I wonder if she was getting disability due to giving birth to Kiara. In some stated disability is paid through unemployment.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: November 16, 2010, 03:40:14 PM »

Also, she's probably well from that ear ache, too.

Were Kiara's earache and teething problems ever verified?  Are we certain they were not easily fabricated excuses?  I'm not saying they aren't legitimate, I just wouldn't put anything past you-know-who.

And I am sure Kiara does miss her mother, I don't think anyone really believes she doesn't on some level.  But if Kiara is a happier, better adjusted child now, I think that speaks volumes and I don't think it is as simple as the teething has stopped.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #531 on: November 16, 2010, 03:41:17 PM »

There are extensions, but I assume your husband had a job to be unemployed from?

Yes he was let go from a job he worked for just under a year. He is my ex, with a big old fat X BTW. lol

I am not sure if she worked or not, I don't think she did either, nor do I think she was getting unemployment but given there are things coming out we didn't know, I am not sure what to trust and what not to.

Sorry I left out the X part. I think Terri had 1 teaching job way back when and a couple of restaurant jobs, but I don't think she has done any full time work since Kaine came along. I don't believe anything she says. And IIRC it was stated that Terri was spending money faster than kaine could make it , so she did have some money!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: November 16, 2010, 03:41:22 PM »

You know...it's like I said a few weeks back...the more I find out, the more I realize what I don't know!!!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: November 16, 2010, 03:45:55 PM »

The problem I have with assuming everything coming from her is a lie is even a person that lies will tell the truth sometimes. Before I assume she is lying, for me anyway, I would like to figure out if there is someway she is telling the truth.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: November 16, 2010, 03:50:54 PM »

You know...it's like I said a few weeks back...the more I find out, the more I realize what I don't know!!!

Puzzler, I feel the same way...what is true, what's a lie, what's rumor ...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #535 on: November 16, 2010, 03:56:18 PM »

I agree monchichi about that website...my main point was the restraining order DY filed on KH...before custody and the divorce was resolved.

Yeah, that makes you wonder.  I don't know if that is a standard move in divorces/custody issues.

I have heard ppl say that before, but in TN it wasn't.....for me anyway. Once I learned a few more things after my POS moved out I got an injunction (or I should say my atty did for me) so he couldn't see Ave's, but not an RO. Maybe things are different in Oregon and since someone stated divorce files are public there it shouldn't be that hard to find out (here, believe it or not they are not public....even in the Sunshine state~go figure)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: November 16, 2010, 03:59:57 PM »

The problem I have with assuming everything coming from her is a lie is even a person that lies will tell the truth sometimes. Before I assume she is lying, for me anyway, I would like to figure out if there is someway she is telling the truth.

You mean like the boy who cried wolf? When the wolf finally came, no one believed him.
I guess that would be true if she said something like 'Kyron is living with so-and-so in Mexico.' I'd want any leads given by her to be checked out, no matter how unbelievable she is. For the greater good, as it were.
But as for her diarrhea of the keyboard and mouth when it came to talking about things that laid the groundwork for future actions, and portraying herself as a victim and others as villains, IMO, I feel it's safer to be skeptical, having learned from the past, than to treat each comment as a possible truth until I find out differently. Saves from the load of harm and danger they can inflict with their lies if these lies are believed.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #537 on: November 16, 2010, 04:01:57 PM »

I'm glad Kiara is doing good, and if it is true she doesn't miss her mother, which I don't believe, hope there is some mother figure for her.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #538 on: November 16, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »

Wait...

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you must be right, when I was laid off it was 6 weeks but under the current administration I thought it had been extended to 99 weeks.....but, if James was sent to live with his dad in Jan or March, all according to who to believe she wouldn't have had to support James in the household would she? If we know when she ast worked it's possible to back into the months to see how much unemployment was available, but not a shot in he77 it was 5 or 6 yrs IMO, I know many who wouldn't even attempt to return to work if they were able to get unemployment that long

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 16, 2010, 04:22:50 PM »

When was Terri's last employment?  Was she even qualified to receive unemployment in 2009?  I don't think so not even with the extensions. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.