April 28, 2024, 11:37:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 176185 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #660 on: November 19, 2010, 11:10:40 AM »

E-mail: Terri accuses Kaine of being overbearing

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school, his stepmother, Terri Horman, told a friend in at least one e-mail that her husband, Kaine Horman, was overbearing.

In the April 6 e-mail obtained by KATU News, Terri writes the following about Kaine: “I have to ask him before I go out to meet anyone. I have no money because I stayed home with Kyron at birth since his natural mom wouldn't - spent all of my 30k to do so. …

“I am The one who was able to get him glasses (I noticed at 6 months when I was working with him but Kaine wouldn't go in to a doc until he was 2 years - yeah - he's farsighted 750)). He's on me about being fat. Wants me to do another show. Makes me pay $1000 a month to him for bills although it's my child support and unemployment. I do all the yard work, house work, mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters.”

Kaine said during a Monday news conference that Terri is a “master of deception and misdirection. All the conversations she was having with people was the misdirection part.”

Kaine said he picked up on the tension between Terri and Kyron.

“Her and I were getting into arguments all the time about her relationships with the children in general, and I wasn’t finding it acceptable.”

But Kaine said he never had a reason to worry.

Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, said investigators shared e-mails with her that Terri sent friends. She said in them Terri talked about hurting Kyron. Desiree said she now believes Terri is capable of doing so.

“Extreme hatred for Kyron, and she talked about hurting him and things that you just don’t talk about with children,” she told KATU News Monday evening by phone. “I don’t understand how you can feel that way about a 7 year old.”

Young said it is now clear that Terri dislikes her and believes she transferred that to Kyron.

“I no longer had that little part of me that hoped she hadn’t done anything to Kyron,” Desiree said after she read the e-mails. “I realized that she is capable of hurting him. That was the hardest part about it.”

She said she struggles with anger and guilt because she didn’t know more.

“I’m just upset that Kyron wasn’t protected when he needed to be and unfortunately it was on Kaine’s watch.”

She said she’s mainly upset right now by finding out things - like Terri’s alleged alcoholism - through the media and court documents and not from Kaine. Kaine said he’s not hiding anything and is just finding out all of this, too.

Kyron Horman, now eight years old, has been missing since June 4. According to investigators, Terri Horman was the last known adult to see him. Investigators have not named Terri a person of interest or a suspect in the case and have not made any arrests.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/108352154.html

Sorry, meant to bold that paragraph also.
What?
TH told DY that she had thoughts of hurting Kyron?
I can not imagine the pain DY must be suffering.
Kyron, we are not giving up on you.
Lord and all your angles,
Please cover Kyron with your love and protection.  Amen
after re-readind.  TH told friends she had thoughts of harming Kyron?
and correct spelling of A N G E L S
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: November 19, 2010, 11:13:24 AM »

cbs interview

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7070091n#ixzz15js8qnj8
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: November 19, 2010, 11:16:39 AM »

Kaine says directly to Kyron:  "home is safe.  It is just Kiara and me"

sigh
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #663 on: November 19, 2010, 11:19:39 AM »

I don't mean this to sound sexist so please nobody take it that way. Actually I hope cw gives his input about men and guilt. I believe men and women are wired differently when it comes to guilt. I think women feel more guilt then men, and I also believe women know how to use guilt way better than a man could ever do. So I'm not sure how to take Kaine's statement that he doesn't feel guilt anymore, maybe men can go quickly through guilt faster then women. I don't know, I feel guilt all the time and also know how to use it down to a science. And he also has to concentrate on Kitty.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: November 19, 2010, 11:22:42 AM »

I don't mean this to sound sexist so please nobody take it that way. Actually I hope cw gives his input about men and guilt. I believe men and women are wired differently when it comes to guilt. I think women feel more guilt then men, and I also believe women know how to use guilt way better than a man could ever do. So I'm not sure how to take Kaine's statement that he doesn't feel guilt anymore, maybe men can go quickly through guilt faster then women. I don't know, I feel guilt all the time and also know how to use it down to a science. And he also has to concentrate on Kitty.
true, NRCG........at least in my experience.
I still have guilt over decisions made in my teens.
Tol
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #665 on: November 19, 2010, 11:24:42 AM »

BBM
I totally agree. Maybe they can compartmentalize easier?
I am real good at taking on guilt...lots! I was never as good as my mom though at laying it on!    Monkey Devil!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: November 19, 2010, 11:28:49 AM »

BBM
I am real good at taking on guilt...lots! I was never as good as my mom though at laying it on!    Monkey Devil!

I'm excellent at it with my daughters and Tolerance I still have guilt over things in grade school    I think that is it they can compartmentalize it easier. Sure wish women could.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #667 on: November 19, 2010, 11:36:29 AM »

BBM

I'm excellent at it with my daughters and Tolerance I still have guilt over things in grade school    I think that is it they can compartmentalize it easier. Sure wish women could.

I think I was born feeling guilty over my mom's labor...O/T, on the subject of men...they can pee standing up too(and feel no guilt where?), how fair is that?

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: November 19, 2010, 12:04:32 PM »

I really don't want to say anymore about what Kaine all said, because I don't want to get in trouble, and they are his words, so be it. I hope Desiree you are getting help as well, and you can get through the holidays  an angelic monkey
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: November 19, 2010, 12:39:53 PM »

I'm happy kgw decided to re-air the Kyron Dateline special because they should not have pre-empted it for the game.  It's on tonight.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: November 19, 2010, 12:46:54 PM »

When did Kaine say he he doesn't feel guilt anymore?  I didn't hear it in the link with CBS this morning...

If a son was missing, I would think any parent (male or female) would feel guilt for a long time...especially while the child is still missing.  I don't understand that.  Especially, too, if a spouse did something to the child - I would think there would be guilt that on didn't see that the spouse was potentially dangerous to my son.  I'm not sure I understand his comment.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: November 19, 2010, 12:59:10 PM »

When did Kaine say he he doesn't feel guilt anymore?  I didn't hear it in the link with CBS this morning...

If a son was missing, I would think any parent (male or female) would feel guilt for a long time...especially while the child is still missing.  I don't understand that.  Especially, too, if a spouse did something to the child - I would think there would be guilt that on didn't see that the spouse was potentially dangerous to my son.  I'm not sure I understand his comment.

Reply 654 there is an article, he doesn't feel responsible for what has happened to Kyron. My fault, I used the word guilt. Whether guilt or responsible, for me I would never be able to lose those feelings, but that is me.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: November 19, 2010, 01:44:54 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

1.   zeus says:
November 19, 2010 at 3:37 am
http://www.katu.com/news/local/109138704.html
I just read what Kaine said on KATU Nov 18th. It’s interesting because I know that most Moms would word it differently and feel differently about it. Here’s some of what he said:
* ..said he no longer feels responsible for what happened to his son
* ..he came to realize he didn’t stand a chance against this circumstance. (after therapy)
* Kaine said he now believes there was no way to know his son would disappear
* ..said he believes there was nothing he and others close to Kyron could have done to prevent it
* That if it helps people to put blame on me for this then go right ahead if it makes you feel better as long as you get right back out and start looking for him then that’s fine. But I don’t hold myself responsible. I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him
* “I know that she’s extremely upset. I don’t know it’s necessarily at me or anyone else in particular. We’re all having a hard time with this,” he said. “I’m just chalking it up to just one of those really difficult times that we’re going through right now (discussing Desiree)
Man, if that had been me, as a mom, I would always blame myself. Even if there was no way I could have caused any of it. There would be no amount of therapy that would make me feel better-none-ever. The what ifs would haunt me until I died. Especially in circumstances like Kaine and Terri’s, with some of her odd behavior. I believe poor Desiree feels extreme guilt (even though she shouldn’t), and I wonder how she will react to what Kaine said?
But as a curious thought-I wonder how everyone feels reading or listening to what Kaine said. If he himself feels clear of any responsibility in Kyron’s disappearance-do you all feel better that he is being honest and putting it out there? Or do you think he is not telling the truth for some reason?
I am REALLY wondering about his choice of words for this particular sentence:
“I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him”
I’m sorry-but that feels sort of heartless/cold and definitely weird!

My 2 cents:

Re post from BOC:  I haven’t seen anything for myself that Kaine said these things, but, if he did, I just don’t understand this man.

IMO, one thing’s for sure:  We are seeing Kaine trying to manipulate people’s thoughts.  Have you noticed that every time Desiree comes out and talks, Kaine speaks out right afterwards.  Last word.  This time though, Desiree spoke out against Kaine…so he’s been out twice since Desiree last spoke. 

He makes it clear he takes no blame, yet he filed court papers saying that Terri was a passing-out drunk several nights a week and he didn’t state anything he did to get help for her with her problems OR any steps he took to keep his children safe.  Wow, just wow!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: November 19, 2010, 01:49:59 PM »

Thanks Puzzler, I know that until I died the guilt would haunt me, and no therapist or pill in the world would prevent it. I really don't know why he chose the words he chose to say in that interview.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: November 19, 2010, 01:59:46 PM »

I'm happy kgw decided to re-air the Kyron Dateline special because they should not have pre-empted it for the game.  It's on tonight.

Oh!  Thanks, M!

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: November 19, 2010, 02:05:37 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

If any of you hear of a search this weekend, will you let us know?  I will be surprised if they don't go back out again. 

Brace yourselves, if they do.   

Does anyone know in Portland know what time/channel the afternoon news comes on?
Thanks!

K. Cat 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #676 on: November 19, 2010, 02:11:19 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

1.   zeus says:
November 19, 2010 at 3:37 am
http://www.katu.com/news/local/109138704.html
I just read what Kaine said on KATU Nov 18th. It’s interesting because I know that most Moms would word it differently and feel differently about it. Here’s some of what he said:
* ..said he no longer feels responsible for what happened to his son
* ..he came to realize he didn’t stand a chance against this circumstance. (after therapy)
* Kaine said he now believes there was no way to know his son would disappear
* ..said he believes there was nothing he and others close to Kyron could have done to prevent it
* That if it helps people to put blame on me for this then go right ahead if it makes you feel better as long as you get right back out and start looking for him then that’s fine. But I don’t hold myself responsible. I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him
* “I know that she’s extremely upset. I don’t know it’s necessarily at me or anyone else in particular. We’re all having a hard time with this,” he said. “I’m just chalking it up to just one of those really difficult times that we’re going through right now (discussing Desiree)
Man, if that had been me, as a mom, I would always blame myself. Even if there was no way I could have caused any of it. There would be no amount of therapy that would make me feel better-none-ever. The what ifs would haunt me until I died. Especially in circumstances like Kaine and Terri’s, with some of her odd behavior. I believe poor Desiree feels extreme guilt (even though she shouldn’t), and I wonder how she will react to what Kaine said?
But as a curious thought-I wonder how everyone feels reading or listening to what Kaine said. If he himself feels clear of any responsibility in Kyron’s disappearance-do you all feel better that he is being honest and putting it out there? Or do you think he is not telling the truth for some reason?
I am REALLY wondering about his choice of words for this particular sentence:
“I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him”
I’m sorry-but that feels sort of heartless/cold and definitely weird!

My 2 cents:

Re post from BOC:  I haven’t seen anything for myself that Kaine said these things, but, if he did, I just don’t understand this man.

IMO, one thing’s for sure:  We are seeing Kaine trying to manipulate people’s thoughts.  Have you noticed that every time Desiree comes out and talks, Kaine speaks out right afterwards.  Last word.  This time though, Desiree spoke out against Kaine…so he’s been out twice since Desiree last spoke. 

He makes it clear he takes no blame, yet he filed court papers saying that Terri was a passing-out drunk several nights a week and he didn’t state anything he did to get help for her with her problems OR any steps he took to keep his children safe.  Wow, just wow!

As far as Kaine and his comments in that interview, IMO, I feel he's in a bit of denial with Desiree's anger towards him, and him neglecting to inform her of what was happening in that house. Having said that, I don't feel for one minute that Kaine is responsible, or should feel responsible for what happened to Kyron. The ONLY one responsible is Terri Moulton Homon.

His wording may seem off base to many people, but we really don't know him. For all we know, that's how he speaks. IMO, I think the content of the words spoken are more important than the choice of his words expressing his feelings. JMO

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: November 19, 2010, 02:11:55 PM »

JMO but when I hear a man say he does not feel guilt I think he feels the opposite.  But like I said that is JMO. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #678 on: November 19, 2010, 02:12:28 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

If any of you hear of a search this weekend, will you let us know?  I will be surprised if they don't go back out again. 

Brace yourselves, if they do.   

Does anyone know in Portland know what time/channel the afternoon news comes on?
Thanks!

K. Cat 

KGW has news at 12:00 and 12:30 Koko. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: November 19, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »

JMO but when I hear a man say he does not feel guilt I think he feels the opposite.  But like I said that is JMO. 
That may be, because it would be impossible imo, not to feel some guilt or responsibility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.