April 27, 2024, 02:51:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 176139 times)
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: November 19, 2010, 04:06:13 PM »

Thanks to all who have updated us about the latest on Kaine and Desiree.

I hope Kaine just keeps on talking.  With his personality type, he undoubtedly will.  Nothing can stop him now, short of an attorney advising him to keep his mouth shut.  But by then, hopefully, it will too late.

Here's to justice for Kyron!

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #721 on: November 19, 2010, 04:08:11 PM »

"I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him.”     No matter how many times I read that sentence it makes no sense to me. I don't think that I have ever heard a parent say such a thing when there child is missing.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: November 19, 2010, 04:11:47 PM »

Why does he have to say anyhting except "  Kyron is still missing ". I miss him, love him, blah blah. 
Maybe he could keep some of this between him and his therapist. If those are his feelings, he is entitled to them, they are his feelings and he owns them. Desiree has feelings too. And why is this turning into this ? Not here on these boards, but why does Kaine have the bullhorn all the time.   
Ed Smart probaly has alot of guilt for not having the alarm on. I say probably because Ed Smart did not tell me about all of his feelings. 
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: November 19, 2010, 04:32:02 PM »

Why does he have to say anyhting except "  Kyron is still missing ". I miss him, love him, blah blah. 
Maybe he could keep some of this between him and his therapist. If those are his feelings, he is entitled to them, they are his feelings and he owns them. Desiree has feelings too. And why is this turning into this ? Not here on these boards, but why does Kaine have the bullhorn all the time.   
Ed Smart probaly has alot of guilt for not having the alarm on. I say probably because Ed Smart did not tell me about all of his feelings. 

Dear Kat Gram,
  "Maybe he could keep some of this between him and his therapist."  That cracked me up! 

In my opinion, the search last weekend has increased the tension, dramatically.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Desiree was presented with those emails at that time either.  Not at all!  That was a card LE was holding close to their vests, until the time was right, JMO.

Let's see what happens this weekend.  If there is another search, Kyron may be found.  Or, Kaine could buckle under the pressure if dive teams return to the island. 

I wonder if he will be smart enough to hire an attorney?  The good thing about Kaine, IMO, is that he thinks he's smarter than everyone else.  Even if he HAD an attorney, I don't know if he could make himself listen to one, especially since he considers silence an admission of guilt. 

This should be very interesting, and, God help me, satisfying.  Just keep on talking, KH. 
You are  yourself deeper, IMO.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.”

It is my humble opinion that KH is the embodiment of that shocked surprise that we have all been waiting for/dreading. 

JMO, of course.  Sadly, at this point, I will shocked only if I am wrong.   

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: November 19, 2010, 04:49:24 PM »

I agree some of this needs to be said only to the therapist.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #725 on: November 19, 2010, 05:21:20 PM »

I think that Kaine has a right to speak publicly as much as Desiree does. Does that mean that he can appear to be insensitive to Desiree? Personally, I don't think so. Believe me, I'm not one of his biggest fans but I do know that he loves Kyron and Kyron loves him.

IMO, I think Desiree has been the most honest in her public speaking. She feels betrayed, and rightly so. She wants answers now, and she wants to know what happened to Kyron on June 4th, 2010. Everything she says in the media is coming from her heart. No coaching or leading by anyone, not LE, not Tony, no one.

Desiree has a great support system; her friends, her family,therapy, and yes, strangers she meets. Is it making it any easier for her? I don't think she'll be whole until she finds Kyron and has the people responsible for him being missing brought to justice. JMO.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #726 on: November 19, 2010, 05:23:31 PM »

I think that Kaine has a right to speak publicly as much as Desiree does. Does that mean that he doesn't appear to be insensitive to Desiree? Personally, I don't think so. Believe me, I'm not one of his biggest fans but I do know that he loves Kyron and Kyron loves him.

IMO, I think Desiree has been the most honest in her public speaking. She feels betrayed, and rightly so. She wants answers now, and she wants to know what happened to Kyron on June 4th, 2010. Everything she says in the media is coming from her heart. No coaching or leading by anyone, not LE, not Tony, no one.

Desiree has a great support system; her friends, her family,therapy, and yes, strangers she meets. Is it making it any easier for her? I don't think she'll be whole until she finds Kyron and has the people responsible for him being missing brought to justice. JMO.

Self edit to add doesn't and remove the word can.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: November 19, 2010, 05:27:52 PM »

Yes ... me again.  I follow and lurk ... lurk and follow.  Hi my lovely monkeys 

I just have to say that I'm a little disgusted at KH comments.  Even while giving him leeway for what he's been through and losing a son ... his comments just turn my stomach.

The whole ... if we can't accept and learn from our past mistakes ... we are destined to repeat them ... comes to mind.

Hope he can accept at least enough responsibility ... and make better choices when he chooses Kitty's new step-mother.  And not allow a drunk pathological liar to raise her.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: November 19, 2010, 05:53:05 PM »

I just have to say that I'm a little disgusted at KH comments.  Even while giving him leeway for what he's been through and losing a son ... his comments just turn my stomach.

The whole ... if we can't accept and learn from our past mistakes ... we are destined to repeat them ... comes to mind.

Hope he can accept at least enough responsibility ... and make better choices when he chooses Kitty's new step-mother.  And not allow a drunk pathological liar to raise her.
Hi Newfie, I can't argue, it baffles me some of the things he said, poor choice of statements, and this statement "I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him" makes me very upset, seems so disconnected. Hopefully he didn't mean it to sound that way.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: November 19, 2010, 06:04:52 PM »

I don't consider those emails " evidence ". They show Terri's state of mind and those who don't like her will like her even less and assign motive, but they are not evidence. And, why were those emails given to Desiree to read ? Did it do her any good ? Did it help find Kyron ?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: November 19, 2010, 06:21:34 PM »

Hi Newfie, I can't argue, it baffles me some of the things he said, poor choice of statements, and this statement "I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him" makes me very upset, seems so disconnected. Hopefully he didn't mean it to sound that way.
Hi NoRose!  Hope things are well with you and Mr. NoRose! Smile  Miss my monkeys!  Send some warm weather to IN please!  Smile  Pretty Please! Smile

Me too ... in hoping he didn't mean it that way.  I also tried to remind myself that he has never - since day one - been the most articulate person - so maybe just poor choice of words ... I found his comments towards DY  and the whole situation very cold ... and hope hope hope he really does feel some responsibility so he doesn't make the same mistake again for that baby girls sake.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: November 19, 2010, 06:28:31 PM »

JMO but when I hear a man say he does not feel guilt I think he feels the opposite.  But like I said that is JMO. 
That may be, because it would be impossible imo, not to feel some guilt or responsibility.

I don't understand not feeling guilt or responsibility if you ask me. He must have some therapist, wish I could go see him/her because I still have issues from year's and year's ago.
I don't think it is a man thing either. My ex, (I have been mentioning him a lot, ugh) he feels guilt and responsibility for my son having autism, we both do. We have asked ourselves over and over again if there was any way we could have prevented it, did we accidently cause it, have we done enough to help him.... I think that is a normal part of parenting any child. So I don't get where Kaine is coming from, jmo.

TG I'm not saying that I don't think he feels guilt or men in general for that matter but I am saying that I think it is man's bravado and public appearance that will make him say these things to the general public when deep down he is feeling guilt.

Now that I went back and read where he actually said it - I think he is telling Desiree that it is ok if she blames him but he does not feel that he could have known all and seen all where Kyron & Terri are concerned.  In others words he's not perfect and nobody is.  JMO.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: November 19, 2010, 06:31:00 PM »

I don't consider those emails " evidence ". They show Terri's state of mind and those who don't like her will like her even less and assign motive, but they are not evidence. And, why were those emails given to Desiree to read ? Did it do her any good ? Did it help find Kyron ?

Hi Kat! Smile

I do think that if this ends up being a "no body" case ... those emails will be evidence.  Circumstantial for sure ... but evidence.

I do think DY has the right to know.  Just as a mother she has the right to know.  I would want to.  I would have wanted to know a long time ago however.

But you're right ... it's not helping find that wonderful little boy.  Maybe LE has some new psychological motive for releasing this info ... but their psychological ploys have not worked before ... and I find it unlikely that they ever will.

I truly see this ending up a cold case ... years from now someone will stumble upon the skeleton of a young boy ... and then there will be the task of proving cause of death and all that.  Sad Sad Sad.  Kyron and all children deserve better.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: November 19, 2010, 06:40:11 PM »

"I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him.”     No matter how many times I read that sentence it makes no sense to me. I don't think that I have ever heard a parent say such a thing when there child is missing.
I have only seen broken parents....Not sure where Kaine is coming from with this. I mean, glad to know he is not ready to jump off the next bridge, don't get me wrong, but some of the statements are a bit off. If another parent in another thread had said these words, not sure how much support they would have.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: November 19, 2010, 06:46:02 PM »

I have only seen broken parents....Not sure where Kaine is coming from with this. I mean, glad to know he is not ready to jump off the next bridge, don't get me wrong, but some of the statements are a bit off. If another parent in another thread had said these words, not sure how much support they would have.
Seconded ... Amen ... I agree!
(Hi Tracygirl!)

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: November 19, 2010, 06:47:34 PM »

JMO but when I hear a man say he does not feel guilt I think he feels the opposite.  But like I said that is JMO. 
That may be, because it would be impossible imo, not to feel some guilt or responsibility.

I don't understand not feeling guilt or responsibility if you ask me. He must have some therapist, wish I could go see him/her because I still have issues from year's and year's ago.
I don't think it is a man thing either. My ex, (I have been mentioning him a lot, ugh) he feels guilt and responsibility for my son having autism, we both do. We have asked ourselves over and over again if there was any way we could have prevented it, did we accidently cause it, have we done enough to help him.... I think that is a normal part of parenting any child. So I don't get where Kaine is coming from, jmo.

TG I'm not saying that I don't think he feels guilt or men in general for that matter but I am saying that I think it is man's bravado and public appearance that will make him say these things to the general public when deep down he is feeling guilt.Now that I went back and read where he actually said it - I think he is telling Desiree that it is ok if she blames him but he does not feel that he could have known all and seen all where Kyron & Terri are concerned.  In others words he's not perfect and nobody is.  JMO.

Never really have seen a parent worry about their ego when their child is missing, have you?

I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him.”   

The "event" is either his child was kidnapped or murdered.That is a strange statement and one that would never get support in other threads. I know Kaine has touched the hearts of many people, but some of the things coming out about him sort of make him appear a bit out there.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: November 19, 2010, 07:02:33 PM »

TG I'm not saying that I don't think he feels guilt or men in general for that matter but I am saying that I think it is man's bravado and public appearance that will make him say these things to the general public when deep down he is feeling guilt.Now that I went back and read where he actually said it - I think he is telling Desiree that it is ok if she blames him but he does not feel that he could have known all and seen all where Kyron & Terri are concerned.  In others words he's not perfect and nobody is.  JMO.

Never really have seen a parent worry about their ego when their child is missing, have you?

I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him.”   

The "event" is either his child was kidnapped or murdered.That is a strange statement and one that would never get support in other threads. I know Kaine has touched the hearts of many people, but some of the things coming out about him sort of make him appear a bit out there.

I see that totally different than you guys also.

IMO he is speaking/telling Desiree directly get over it, blame me if you want it's ok but get out there and search in public again for our son.  Hence the last statement we have not spoken lately (Kaine and Desiree) but I expect with the Holidays we will be soon. 

And sure I agree he is out there.  He is not me either.  And of course I would do things differently but he did not do this either.  And he has to do things his way and he is....atleast he is. 

IMO the news article is sound bites probably takin out of context with orders screwed up and pieces missing as is the norm.  And the video clip is probably the same.  JMO.

Kaine is most assuredly not my champion but atleast he is keeping it out there for Kyron.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #737 on: November 19, 2010, 07:03:00 PM »

Kaine says directly to Kyron:  "home is safe.  It is just Kiara and me"

sigh

Which begs the question, if Kyron happened to be found alive I'm not certain that he should be at Kaine's......sorry, JMO but his affadavit about TH passing out VISIBLY drunk, staggering, slurring her speech, leaving a toddler crawling on the floor until the wee hours of the morning (she could have choked on anything) being to rigid or excessive when punishing him, and again IMO a lack of engagement in everyday family life/cues from Kyron make me think a guardian ad litem should be appointed. Granted we know nothing of Desiree's home life, but shouldn't that be a decision for the court to put Kyron's best interest ahead of anything?

I really wish Kyron and Kitty had GAL's

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: November 19, 2010, 07:04:15 PM »

The important thing above all other things is Kyron.  The rest will fall into place when it does.  It is what it is but in the meantime Kyron is missing and that is the goal.  JMO.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: November 19, 2010, 07:07:34 PM »

I'm more curious about wth these new emails came from?  Was it a friend sitting on them or are they discovery that LE recently found?

And why continually return to SI?  It's got to be more than cell phone pings, don't you think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.