April 28, 2024, 12:19:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 176159 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: November 20, 2010, 11:56:58 PM »

That could be, the police at first thought it was a kidnapping. If that is the case wonder what evidence or statements that may have let the police to think that, if indeed that is what they thought. Otherwise wouldn't know why the police would have stayed at the house, maybe they thought Kyron had wondered away?

I think I remember that there was a global text message sent out that evening and the FBI was brought in the first night. There was media in the Portland area that started to report it early the next day. For about the first week anyone from the family did not make an appearance.
Tony was staying in the house also and he started to pick up on something hinky from Terri.
His instincts I would trust given his background and the time spent in the house with them from the get go.
They probably didn't know what they were dealing with.
I am sort of on the fence still. If she had these bad feelings towards Kyron, that might have been what dinged the lie detector. If we knew exactly what they asked and what came back as deceptive, then I could have an opinion based on something other than vague uneasy feelings about Terri. Where did these bad feelings about Terri come from ? Most of them came from Kaine. Not all, but a good portion.   
No one would or could expect Kaine to feel guilty if he tried to get into a normal routine. He does have the little girl to look after and he can't just work and mope around the house. She has to have a life too. If someone gets a pix of him smiling, well maube he is trying to go on.

ITA with your entire post, and I do agree that he has Kitty to take care of and she is going to pick up on cues no matter what he does, but he does need to move on in certain ways so she has somewhat of a normal life (not meaning that he should not look for Kyron, plead for his return and keep his face out there ), but move on like take her to a zoo, laugh while watching a movie with her, spend time with her on things that are normal for lack of a better word. I also hope she is in some sort of play therapy that is deemed appropriate for her age, and that he is too...anger is a healthier emotion than pity and guilt, I just wanted his words to not be directed to Desiree's presser or stmts or her period.

Regarding the LD, I remembr Blink posting something a while back and I thought (although I can't be certain) that her deception was not in regards to "did you kill Kyron or have anything to do with it", but something else.....but I don't know if that has been verified or was a theory, I guess I need to look back.

How have you been doing Kat-Gram? I think of you alot and have said many prayers 

I don't have a link to BOC but as I recall it, Blink commented that the LD questions Terri came up deceptive on had to do with "lifestyle" questions.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: November 21, 2010, 12:02:57 AM »

Kokos Cat: You are confusing a restraining order (RO) with a protection order (FAPA). Only a FAPA RO requires the threat of abuse or physical harm. The restraining order is a routine filing with a divorce that prevents the removal of the children from the current home. It does not prevent contact with the children.

http://www.co.cowlitz.wa.us/clerk/dvprot.htm

The link is from Washington state, but the distinction between a restraining order an a protection order in Oregon is the same. I have no idea which type of order Desiree used or the details included in her filing. Not all restraining orders are the same. The problems you had and were trying to solve with the use of a restraining order or protection order are not necessarily similar to that of Desiree; and therefore, the judge's advice to you in your situation may not be relevant to her situation. It would be faulty logic to assume there is an issue of domestic violence in her situation.

I see... thanks again.  My apologies, I misspoke. 
I can't get the link to work, however.  Sad  It would be good to find similar info for Oregon.

K.Cat
[/quote]

Wyks made a great post on SM some time back about Desiree and filing for divorce and that Desiree got a Restraining Order against Kaine that covered both her newly born son, Kryon, and her older son (who is not Kaine's natural son). 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: November 21, 2010, 12:09:15 AM »

Sadly, I think this case is going to get uglier before it gets better. Poor Kyron. There are so many things about this case that is so different from another case that I watched up close and personal. The first odd thing to me, is that LE spent the first night that Kyron was missing with the Hormans. Why were they not talking to the media then, when the iron was hot? It has always been my understanding that the first 24 hours are the most crucial. Why were they not begging the media to put up his photo immediately? Did LE already know something that early on, that would negate going public? Secondly, I do not understand KH's immediate email to Intel employees. That would be THE LAST thing on my mind, if in fact, he was trying to do some sort of damage control? The ONLY thing on my mind would be to locate my missing child. Third, KH's attempt to control the media. Too many family members of missing kids would beg for any and all media attention and yet KH is kicking some of them out of press conferences. It makes little sense to me.

TH only cares about TH. That is a given. Her actions are deplorable. The fact that she still remains mum speaks volumes. I am still not 100% convinced of her guilt, but regardless, the woman makes me physically ill.

My heart breaks for Desiree. I think KH had something to hold over her head all of these years or else I think she would have taken KH back to court for custody of Kyron. The other alternative is that she knew KH would fight her tooth and nail and she did not want Kyron to be drug through the mud.

I feel for all of these parents, if in fact, none of them had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. This is a horrific nightmare for anyone to go through. I just don't understand the reasons for too many of their actions. JMO

Maybe they spent the first night there in case it was a kidnapping and a call would come through. 
for all we know Terri might have put that out as a theory.

There was also the rumor that a note and Kyron's glasses were found in the Horman mailbox and that perhaps Kyron was kidnapped and the note was the reason that Kaine/Desiree keep talking about Kyron being stashed.  Of course, we have no idea one way or the other if there was a ransom note or eyeglasses left in the mailbox.  Just like everything else...we really don't know very many facts...even after all this time has passed.

Sad.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: November 21, 2010, 12:13:48 AM »

Puzzler- from the way I understood it Terri came out Deceptive on RS/Lifestyle questions.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: November 21, 2010, 12:16:35 AM »

Puzzler- from the way I understood it Terri came out Deceptive on RS/Lifestyle questions.

Okay...thanks for that.  Interesting...Rudy and lifestyle....

BTW - any monkey know why Terri's divorce attorney, Bunch, requested in court to get a copy of the 911 call made from the Horman house on December 26, 2009?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #865 on: November 21, 2010, 12:57:05 AM »

BTW - any monkey know why Terri's divorce attorney, Bunch, requested in court to get a copy of the 911 call made from the Horman house on December 26, 2009?

No, but IIRC he wasn't able to get it......but again, I have been lurking mostly and could have missed it, but I do wonder why he'd ask for it if it hurt her case.

This entire case is sickening, and all I want is Ky found before the holidays so he can be with his family, brothers, sister and classmates and to think its going to be Thanksgiving in just a few days and the case seems to have moved very llittle in regards to actually finding him, I just pray all the pc's and Dateline show along with the news stories will jog someone's memory so he will be home for the holidays an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: November 21, 2010, 02:13:10 AM »

Hi Puzzler,
I too have wondered about that 911 call as there have been people online alluding that it would be damaging to KH not TH. It would seem to me that the 911 call would be public record, or at the very least, TH's attorney would be able to subpoena it? So many strange things in this case!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: November 21, 2010, 02:24:13 AM »

Ok, tried going to sleep but it wasn't happening and I started re-reading the older threads and have general questions on top of alot of sadness for what Kyron must have endured in his home 

I am remembering specific statements and wondering who brought these up, if they were verified by another friend, family member etc....sorry to ask, but maybe someone remembers so I don't have to look for days.

1) IIRC, I remember Terri being super obsessive about Ky's school reports and insisting he was sent to his room for the rest of the day, if this is what was stated does anymore remember if this punishment was imposed on him or not? I sure as he77 pray that NO is the answer because the thought of him all alone in his room sad and scared are gut wrenching.

2) Also, Kyron never got out of bed until someone said it was ok or went in his room to get him, and Desiree stating he was not like that at her house?

3) He seems to have been a very happy little "red-eyed tree frog expert" in all the photos, of course photos can show a distorted view but he did look happy IMO, and I feel he was such a sweet child that he would have gone out of his way to make Terri happy or "approve" of him for lack of a better word.

4) Who drove Kyron to see his mom and stepdad every other weekend?

5) Who took Kyron to Dr's appt's, dentist etc?

6) Have we heard from a rellaible source about how much interaction each parent/sp had with Kyron at the school (I mean as in going to have lunch with him, holiday parties etc), here where I live I am only one of 2 single working parents Crazy I know, and the volunteer rate of not only the parents but even grandparents is the highest in the state of Florida so I would not look great in the eyes of most as certain moms volunteer every day or even once a week, he77 even my dad is a volunteer and eats lunch with my son once a month and I only get to attend the mother's day parties, holiday parties and normal school functions, so comparatively I would stand out as one who is rarely there.......so, I guess my question is how often was Terri there, how often was Kaine there and obviously Desiree lived too far, but where there any grandparents who were involved like I just gave as examples above?

7) Was Kyron enrolled in sports teams, summer camps or other activites where he might have had an outlet with other kids?

Just trying to go back and determine what we have been told, by whom, and anything that was stated - has it been backed up by anyone outside the family? I am not talking about LE info such as who is or is not cooperating, just looking for insight into his life from day to day, and praying it wasn't as bad as my mind is thinking. I would pray to God he had friends he had over or went to their home or a sport team other than the soccer team we know about, or a camp where he may have relayed any information to other kids. I guess I am just hoping against hope that he had some happiness in his home with Terri/Kaine/Kitty and not all sadness, isloation and fear and looking for reassurances........

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: November 21, 2010, 02:54:43 AM »

One more theory then I have to finish some work at home, I am thinking it's possible that after Kitty was born Terri could have felt overwhelmed partially due to PPD (IF she did indeed have it, but IIRC I thought KH stated she did), and her feeling overwhelmed by taking care of three kids and only 2 were hers made her resent Kyron even though that is illogical I am just tossing this theory out there, we know she wrote emails about hating Kyron, and talked to Desiree about taking Kyron to live with her, even having Kyron call her when he was upset........so, when she found out Kaine nixed this is it possible she concocted some elaborate kidnapping never meaning for any harm to come to him, but knowing it would have been enough to fuel Desiree to go to court and file for custody instead of just asking Kaine. It would certainly fall into a change in circumstance as she could say the school wasn't safe, etc etc etc.......but something went terribly wrong, and she (Terri) really doesn't know where Kyron is, just that she set a plan in motion. I know it sounds crazy, but am tossing out ideas and after learning what we did this week, this one popped into my head. Prolly not since I am a KISS (keep it simple stupid) type person myself but the KISSS theory didn't apply to Danielle VD, so what do y'all think?

KOKO's CAT~I live one Pensacola Beach, FL and we STILL have the A/C on, grrrr. While I don't like very cold weather as I get older, I would love a few weeks in the 60 degree range so I could open the windows ......

Dear Island Monkey,

I had a similar theory way back at the end of June!  I had actually forgotten about it, having replaced it with so many others...

I'm not familiar with the VD case, I will look that up.

Stay cool!  Smile

K. Cat

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: November 21, 2010, 03:02:00 AM »

Ok, tried going to sleep but it wasn't happening and I started re-reading the older threads and have general questions on top of alot of sadness for what Kyron must have endured in his home 

I am remembering specific statements and wondering who brought these up, if they were verified by another friend, family member etc....sorry to ask, but maybe someone remembers so I don't have to look for days.

1) IIRC, I remember Terri being super obsessive about Ky's school reports and insisting he was sent to his room for the rest of the day, if this is what was stated does anymore remember if this punishment was imposed on him or not? I sure as he77 pray that NO is the answer because the thought of him all alone in his room sad and scared are gut wrenching.

2) Also, Kyron never got out of bed until someone said it was ok or went in his room to get him, and Desiree stating he was not like that at her house?

3) He seems to have been a very happy little "red-eyed tree frog expert" in all the photos, of course photos can show a distorted view but he did look happy IMO, and I feel he was such a sweet child that he would have gone out of his way to make Terri happy or "approve" of him for lack of a better word.

6) Have we heard from a rellaible source about how much interaction each parent/sp had with Kyron at the school (I mean as in going to have lunch with him, holiday parties etc), here where I live I am only one of 2 single working parents Crazy I know, and the volunteer rate of not only the parents but even grandparents is the highest in the state of Florida so I would not look great in the eyes of most as certain moms volunteer every day or even once a week, he77 even my dad is a volunteer and eats lunch with my son once a month and I only get to attend the mother's day parties, holiday parties and normal school functions, so comparatively I would stand out as one who is rarely there.......so, I guess my question is how often was Terri there, how often was Kaine there and obviously Desiree lived too far, but where there any grandparents who were involved like I just gave as examples above?

7) Was Kyron enrolled in sports teams, summer camps or other activites where he might have had an outlet with other kids?

Just trying to go back and determine what we have been told, by whom, and anything that was stated - has it been backed up by anyone outside the family? I am not talking about LE info such as who is or is not cooperating, just looking for insight into his life from day to day, and praying it wasn't as bad as my mind is thinking. I would pray to God he had friends he had over or went to their home or a sport team other than the soccer team we know about, or a camp where he may have relayed any information to other kids. I guess I am just hoping against hope that he had some happiness in his home with Terri/Kaine/Kitty and not all sadness, isloation and fear and looking for reassurances........

IM

Hi Island Monkey,
I too cannot sleep. I will answer these quetions to the best of MY knowledge. However, my memory is not what it used to be so I hope other monkeys will jump in and correct me when need be.

1. It was my understanding that the punishment was that Kyron was to stay in his room for the rest of the night. I don't know if Kaine stepped in and interceded this nor do I recall who specifically stated that TH banished Kyron to his room for the rest of the night when punished.

2. With regards to Kyron staying in bed in the mornings until told he could get up, I think it was intimated early on that it was Kaine who made this rule. This came out around the same time that a picture was being painted that Kaine was controlling and much too controlling with James. Later on, the new story came out about TH putting Kyron in his room for the rest of the night. I don't know if both parents were obsessively controlling or if one is making the other look like the controlling one.

3. I have no idea about the pictures. I don't know if in fact Kyron was a happy child or if TH just posted pictures that showed that view to her friends and family.

4. I was under the impression that it was TH who drove to meet Desiree when in fact she had visits. It is hard to say how often this occured as there have been different stories as to how often Desiree had visitation of Kyron.

5. It is my understanding that it was TH who took Kyron to his dentist and doctors appointments.

6. It has been stated and implied that TH was the primary care giver of Kyron and that Kaine was not in the picture too much with regards to school activities. I have no idea what is true with this regard.

7. Kyron was involved with sports as some of the photos on TH facebook page were photos of Kyron playing sports as well as being involved with swimming.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: November 21, 2010, 03:16:56 AM »

I have to say that one of the most incredible things to come out in this case recently, to me anyways, is Desiree's admission that Terri wanted Desiree to have custody of Kyron. I just find that so odd for some hinky reason. I cannot put it in a nutshell exactly, but it goes against everything that I had surmised about Terri. I guess I look at it this way. From all accounts (whether true or false), Terri did the majority of the work raising Kyron. Who knows what her motives were. She had him since he was a baby. It is just odd to me that Terri would be willing to just hand Kyron over to Desiree after all of the time and supposed love that she had vested in him. Could it be that once Kiara was born, Terri realized how much that Desiree was missing? Or could it be that Terri wanted to help Desiree get custody so that she could stab Kaine? So, Terri tells Desiree that she wants Desiree to have custody? What happened from there? Was there any sort of plan set into motion? Did Desiree get on board with Terri? Desiree states that she never trusted Terri, so did Desiree tell Kaine of Terri's wishes? When exactly did Terri tell Desiree this? How soon before Kyron went missing?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: November 21, 2010, 03:17:27 AM »

IM

Hi Island Monkey,
I too cannot sleep. I will answer these quetions to the best of MY knowledge. However, my memory is not what it used to be so I hope other monkeys will jump in and correct me when need be.

1. It was my understanding that the punishment was that Kyron was to stay in his room for the rest of the night. I don't know if Kaine stepped in and interceded this nor do I recall who specifically stated that TH banished Kyron to his room for the rest of the night when punished.

2. With regards to Kyron staying in bed in the mornings until told he could get up, I think it was intimated early on that it was Kaine who made this rule. This came out around the same time that a picture was being painted that Kaine was controlling and much too controlling with James. Later on, the new story came out about TH putting Kyron in his room for the rest of the night. I don't know if both parents were obsessively controlling or if one is making the other look like the controlling one.

3. I have no idea about the pictures. I don't know if in fact Kyron was a happy child or if TH just posted pictures that showed that view to her friends and family.

4. I was under the impression that it was TH who drove to meet Desiree when in fact she had visits. It is hard to say how often this occured as there have been different stories as to how often Desiree had visitation of Kyron.

5. It is my understanding that it was TH who took Kyron to his dentist and doctors appointments.

6. It has been stated and implied that TH was the primary care giver of Kyron and that Kaine was not in the picture too much with regards to school activities. I have no idea what is true with this regard.

7. Kyron was involved with sports as some of the photos on TH facebook page were photos of Kyron playing sports as well as being involved with swimming.

Thanks so much for answering, but do we know if any of this was verified by any one outside the family, or even Desiree and Tony (having heard it directly from Kyron and no one else) -this is in regards to question one and two.

Great point on my third question, I never thought of that to be honest

I was also under the impression that it was Terri who drove Ky, and also confused as in the beginning I thought it was every other week, then IIRC those stmts became confused and I agree we (or I don't know how often he visited)

Thanks for the answer to number 5, I had never heard for certain and number 6, I had only heard that he wasn't known around school, but again this is from someone who says they have a child at Skyline, so it could be a random person living in NYC for all we know. And for number 7 question, I SOOO wanted to hear he was more involved outside the home so we could possibly have better insight that he had other children to get away with so he wouldn't be stuck in his room all day........but of all the info we have been told as fact about what happened in the Horman home, has anyone else verified this, for instance friends of the family or someone objective. I just feel like we really have no idea what went on behind closed doors, and it was either a monster that everyone had to walk on eggshells around who was a drunken crazy b!tch, or there is alot of heresay .....I almost wish it was heresay and untrue because if she really was that evil to Ky, and wanted to punish him so harshly, kept him in his room until the morning and lost her temper at the drop of a hat, and finally passed out drunk with Kiity sitting in front of the tv after midnight, well........I just can't imagine a child having to see that everyday and live in that hell.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: November 21, 2010, 03:25:49 AM »

I have to say that one of the most incredible things to come out in this case recently, to me anyways, is Desiree's admission that Terri wanted Desiree to have custody of Kyron. I just find that so odd for some hinky reason. I cannot put it in a nutshell exactly, but it goes against everything that I had surmised about Terri. I guess I look at it this way. From all accounts (whether true or false), Terri did the majority of the work raising Kyron. Who knows what her motives were. She had him since he was a baby. It is just odd to me that Terri would be willing to just hand Kyron over to Desiree after all of the time and supposed love that she had vested in him. Could it be that once Kiara was born, Terri realized how much that Desiree was missing? Or could it be that Terri wanted to help Desiree get custody so that she could stab Kaine? So, Terri tells Desiree that she wants Desiree to have custody? What happened from there? Was there any sort of plan set into motion? Did Desiree get on board with Terri? Desiree states that she never trusted Terri, so did Desiree tell Kaine of Terri's wishes? When exactly did Terri tell Desiree this? How soon before Kyron went missing?

Good questions, I think Kitty became her focus and I think she could have resented Kyron for reasons that IMO were misplaced anger of how she felt about Kaine...I think she might have worried about the fact that he might cheat on her since history does repeat itself and if she didn't have to vest so much in Kyron, and could focus all on Kitty. I honestly don't know, but I do wonder if Desiree shared that with Kaine and if she did what was his reaction? Did he discuss it with her and listen to her worries or minimize it as no big deal.......no clue about the timing of those calls, so many question and one fact, KYRON IS MISSING. I wonder if Kaine and Terri had other families they would get together with and have family night with all the kids and such because it just seems like no one is willing to talk it, including grandparents so I am baffled at the silence from everyone and don't really know what to make of it except something feels "off" and I can't put my finger on it

O/T ~ how long ago did you live in P-Cola?

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: November 21, 2010, 05:01:18 AM »

Hi Puzzler,
I too have wondered about that 911 call as there have been people online alluding that it would be damaging to KH not TH. It would seem to me that the 911 call would be public record, or at the very least, TH's attorney would be able to subpoena it? So many strange things in this case!

Because they's a criminal case involved, the LE won't let a civil attorney have the records.  (I'm sure there's a better way to say that than I just did).  Anyway...Bunch can't get the records from LE and wants it.  I'm sure he would be asking because it would help his case toward the divorce.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: November 21, 2010, 05:08:33 AM »

There was no "plan" because Kaine said "it's not an option" (for Desiree to get custody of Kyron)/

For Terri to talk to Desiree about taking back Kyron, IMO, must mean that something was not going well - problems with Kyron, problems with the way Kyron was acting; problems with what Kyron was doing, problems with Kaine and Kyron....something...it woud be unusual, IMO, for Terri to ask that of Desiree, and I'm sure it would not make Kaine happy...so it had to be "something"  (not just that Terri didn't want to watch after him...she'd been doing that most all of Kyron's life).

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: November 21, 2010, 05:12:59 AM »

Good questions, I think Kitty became her focus and I think she could have resented Kyron for reasons that IMO were misplaced anger of how she felt about Kaine...I think she might have worried about the fact that he might cheat on her since history does repeat itself and if she didn't have to vest so much in Kyron, and could focus all on Kitty. I honestly don't know, but I do wonder if Desiree shared that with Kaine and if she did what was his reaction? Did he discuss it with her and listen to her worries or minimize it as no big deal.......no clue about the timing of those calls, so many question and one fact, KYRON IS MISSING. I wonder if Kaine and Terri had other families they would get together with and have family night with all the kids and such because it just seems like no one is willing to talk it, including grandparents so I am baffled at the silence from everyone and don't really know what to make of it except something feels "off" and I can't put my finger on it

O/T ~ how long ago did you live in P-Cola?

I think it would have to be "something" that Terri felt was not going well because for Terri to ask Desiree to take Kyron back is a big deal and not something Kaine would go along with, so if I'm thinking about Kitty taking up Terri's attention, possibly there was something that was not going well with Kyron and Kitty.  Something Terri thought would be best for them to not be together....IDK.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: November 21, 2010, 06:51:31 AM »

This information is coming from people who have a lot of resentment and bitter feelings towards Terri. Kaine had made his mind up about his relationship with Desiree when he pursued Terri. Desiree seems to have shifted the blame for this divorce on Terri. Terri only knew what Kaine said as being true. Who know what he told her. Kaine has wronged both of these women. Were these the same type stories he told Terri about Desiree, she was a passed out drunk, she didn't take care of her older son, Quinn (she did say she was afraid Kaine would try and take him also). For me, there's much more than what meets the eye. I don't doubt these people are grieving in the most unimaginable way.
Terri is too as evidenced by her weight loss. I believe once Terri's version is revealed, we'll be in for some surprises.
Everytime we have turned around in this case, it's been Terri did this, Terri did that. WTH? Terri seemed to have a pretty straight backround. Kaine's information, on the other hand, has been limited.
Kyrons disappearance has been overshadowed by Kaine and Terri's issues weither true or false. All these issues have done are take the police investgation and the public in numerous directions. For all we know
 Kaine set the MFH plot up against Terri. Houze is a very good lawyer. We'll have to wait and see what happens. I hope they find Kyron before the next court hearing. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: November 21, 2010, 07:48:18 AM »

TY to everyone for all the updates....and the links to the quotes I couldn't find earlier.

an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #878 on: November 21, 2010, 08:54:02 AM »

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say for them: You are welcome.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #879 on: November 21, 2010, 08:54:48 AM »

Nut44x4, melisb and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.