June 16, 2024, 09:45:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 178777 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2010, 07:13:40 PM »

The show was interesting, I found the woman at the gym pretty believable. She had given her impression of Terri's personality. I had no reason to not believe her.
The high school friend, from what I gathered he has been in contact with her from high school but I think it was just through the internet, so who knows.

The former prosecutor was interesting and had tid bits for each side of the "terri did it" debate.

I am still on the fence. Therefore, I return to what I normally do, research. I am looking at Sex offenders in the area. I found one in the hillsboro area. Hillsboro is the area Terri visited the 2nd store, for some reason, after that time, her phone supposedly pinged on Suave. 

JAMES FRANKLIN KEMP
Address:6983 S W LOIS STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 97123  Race:White  Sex:Male  Height: 5' 5   Weight: 160 lbs.   Eyes:Blue  Hair:Brown  Age/DOB: 1/5/1978
Solicitation of minor to engage in acts constituting crimes against nature - Any other offense committed in another state for which registration is required in that state
  Conviction Date: 4/14/1998
From what I can gather, the charge has to do with a person of the same sex.

This person is moving I would assume because the home is for sale. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6983-SE-Lois-St-Hillsboro-OR-97123/52696912_zpid/
(It should be noted, a sex offender after repeating a crime is known to leave the area he onced lived, ie john gardner.)

Not sure if it a forecloser or a for sale by owner. I think the later but not sure. I looked at the home on google street view and there is a red car that looks like a red mustang, ie the report on sauvie island the morning of 7/10, fact or fiction, rumor or not we don't know. I am working on finding more about him, where he works or where others who live with him work. I have not found a hit on myspace or facebook as of yet.
If anybody is interested in researching this case, perhaps we can start a thread. I am only interested in research. I would like to start with Sex offenders living in the area's Terri was said to visit that day, Beaverton, Hillsboro and Sauvie. If this sounds like something you would like to do, please let me know.

Interesting info.......I can search the clerk of court records and see if the home is in short sale, pre-foreclosure or foreclosure if you'd like, just give me the county.

Also, I have been reading all summer but not posting so much as we've had alot going on here and IRL, but I have so many questions:

1) What was the consensus about the text that Blink posted, is it that they are fruit of the poisionous tree or just something else?

2) How often did Kyron go visit his mom, was it every other weekend (as it should be) and who took him? Was it whomever was available because I thought I read early on it was Terri - but there is so much that is fact I wanted to double check?

3) I was happy to see a full hour devoted to this sweet little boy on Dateline last night, it answered on question about where Kitty was as I wondered if she really went to the Science Fair with Terri or not, but did find it odd nobody from the school mentioned it, unless I missed that part, so did another monkey catch that part or was it only the woman in the FM store that saw Terri with Kitty?

4) Does anyone know where the LS wife and kids are?

5) Has there been anything else reported about the man who looked like the turf tech who was mowing at Skyline and the attempted abduction of another child, IIRC the sketch looked so much like him it was freaky?

6) IIRC in the beginning LE mentioned that Kristian H was part of the investigation, has that been kept close to the vest because I don't recall much more info ever being released from LE.

7) Do we know and I am only asking since I recall Blink mentioning the polygraph and "not knowing what questions" Terri failed, so has that ever been established thru her sources?

Cool Has anyone ever read or seen "Along comes a Spider" by James Patterson......in the book/movie a child was removed from the school by a teacher in a small file cabinet type box, you know when they roll TV's into the school rooms on carts, well this was like that cart on wheels and the teacher just knocked the child out and put him in this "cabinet", loaded in his SUV and kept the child on a boat? I know it sounds preposterous but ppl do emulate what they see in movies etc when committing crimes (although it's rare, it has happened) and other than Terri I have wondered about anyone on the campus such as a janitor, substitute etc having access to kids as it does seem security there was lax by my standards and any school my children ever attended?

I am still shocked there has been no movement in this case as in an arrest, and I can only imagine the hell the family is going thru  and it is infuriating to see it linger without anything solid. I just pray LE does have so much more than they have released and something that will stick in a court of law. I know they owe nothing to the public, but it reminds me so much of Haleigh's case and I would be pizzed if it ends up like that with no resolution as to his disappearance and likely death, but just other charges. I want whomever did this to pay and pay dearly for taking Kryon from his loved ones. It broke my heart to see Desiree last night when she talked about "if I knew about Terri's drinking and passing out every night etc, I would have him out of that house ASAP".........and even though KH isn't responsible, you know Desiree must have some resentment after learning that, and I wonder if she ever knew about Kristian and the arrest, because I would have snatched my child custody or not if I thought they were around child molesters in the family. I know KH must be greiving and also thinking back to "what if I had never brought Terri into my life", and that must be an extremely difficult burden to bear on top of Kyron disappearing. Also, this isn't going to make me very popular but after reading and following Zahra's thread I am looking back at these cases where the father had custody (Kaine Horman, Ron Cummings and Adam Baker" and to me it seems as they all invited the devil inside by thinking with the wrong head.............just rambling thoughts and a rant, but if anyone has the answers to the questions I posted I'd appreciate it-I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

God Bless Kyron an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2010, 08:14:13 PM »

Well I finally got to watch the recorded Dateline episode. Unfortunately, I missed the first 24 minutes because of the basketball game, which I'll have to listen to when it's posted.

3 things stuck out at me when watching this show......

1. It's the first time I ever heard Terri speak.

2. The 'friend' from the gym kept mentioning that Terri was always tired. She mentioned it several times. I don't think it was from drinking. I don't know about you, but when I am near someone who is drinking, I can clearly smell it. It's like being hit by a brick wall. The smell is intense. Could she have been on anti-anxiety medication? Smoking pot? Little sleep? I don't know.

3. The other thing that has always bothered me. On TH's FB, http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8263.0 she made a comment which always left me wondering why at the beginning of Kyron being missing she said " Terri Moulton Horman If you attended RHS with me and are in Eugene, OR please let me know." Why would she ask that question? Then, who shows up on Dateline exonerating her is a long time High School Friend. I personally don't believe squat into anything he said. Dear God, he hasn't even seen her since High School. My point is though, why would she ask that question? Did she know what was about to come and she wanted to either hook up with someone from her past, or was she slowly building a group of people that would vouch for her as being a 'good person who loved children'.

My opinion right now is that TMH had pre-meditated Kyrons demise and worked diligently to have herself look like an innocent victim and will continue to do so by hiding behind her high priced lawyer and keeping her mouth shut.

All IMO.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2010, 08:43:30 PM »

Well I finally got to watch the recorded Dateline episode. Unfortunately, I missed the first 24 minutes because of the basketball game, which I'll have to listen to when it's posted.

2. The 'friend' from the gym kept mentioning that Terri was always tired. She mentioned it several times. I don't think it was from drinking. I don't know about you, but when I am near someone who is drinking, I can clearly smell it. It's like being hit by a brick wall. The smell is intense. Could she have been on anti-anxiety medication? Smoking pot? Little sleep? I don't know.

3. The other thing that has always bothered me. On TH's FB, http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8263.0 she made a comment which always left me wondering why at the beginning of Kyron being missing she said " Terri Moulton Horman If you attended RHS with me and are in Eugene, OR please let me know." Why would she ask that question? Then, who shows up on Dateline exonerating her is a long time High School Friend. I personally don't believe squat into anything he said. Dear God, he hasn't even seen her since High School. My point is though, why would she ask that question? Did she know what was about to come and she wanted to either hook up with someone from her past, or was she slowly building a group of people that would vouch for her as being a 'good person who loved children'.

My opinion right now is that TMH had pre-meditated Kyrons demise and worked diligently to have herself look like an innocent victim and will continue to do so by hiding behind her high priced lawyer and keeping her mouth shut.

All IMO.

1. That was not Terri speaking if you are talking about the voice-over for the emails. It was pointed out that it was not Terri ... maybe before the game ended.

2. She could have been playing "victim" and acting tired, but there are many reasons for being tired. If she were drinking vodka and taking showers, using fragrant lotions, chewing mints, etc., she could possibly get away with being hungover, especially in a smelly gym (even the cleanest ones smell).

3. Good question. I don't have an answer, but maybe she was looking for someone in particular. The guy in the program never should have agreed to the interview, but he did, and it was lame. Since others refused to be interviewed on air, he might have been the best choice of who would agree to an interview. Not everyone presents well in front of the camera. Dateline needed someone pro-Terri to balance the program.

Yeah. If Terri was responsible for Kyron's disappearance, I would believe also that it was premeditated. There were too many odd things going on leading up to that Friday plus the things that happened that Friday. Way too many coincidences.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2010, 09:18:43 PM »

Divers out on Sauvie Island today searching the water for Kyron. They will return again tomorrow. Lets pray they find something this time. Before the River and local waterways get way too swift and high to be searched safely.

Saw it on the news at 5;00pm KPTV. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2010, 09:21:07 PM »

All IMO.

1. That was not Terri speaking if you are talking about the voice-over for the emails. It was pointed out that it was not Terri ... maybe before the game ended.

2. She could have been playing "victim" and acting tired, but there are many reasons for being tired. If she were drinking vodka and taking showers, using fragrant lotions, chewing mints, etc., she could possibly get away with being hungover, especially in a smelly gym (even the cleanest ones smell).

3. Good question. I don't have an answer, but maybe she was looking for someone in particular. The guy in the program never should have agreed to the interview, but he did, and it was lame. Since others refused to be interviewed on air, he might have been the best choice of who would agree to an interview. Not everyone presents well in front of the camera. Dateline needed someone pro-Terri to balance the program.

Yeah. If Terri was responsible for Kyron's disappearance, I would believe also that it was premeditated. There were too many odd things going on leading up to that Friday plus the things that happened that Friday. Way too many coincidences.

Hey Grey!

BBM

There was a few second clip of Terri on the sliding board with James when he was young and she said " Do you want to go down the slide with me?".

As far as the booze, you can NOT cover it up with mints, perfume, etc. The smell is too overwhelming. It may be because I have a good sniffer  Monkey Devil! but I know booze when I smell it! 

I think that not only did she plan this, but I also believe she had help and I think that person(s) is going to eventually cave.

MOO

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2010, 09:22:34 PM »

Divers out on Sauvie Island today searching the water for Kyron. They will return again tomorrow. Lets pray they find something this time. Before the River and local waterways get way too swift and high to be searched safely.

Here is a link to KGW.com

http://www.kgw.com/home/related/newkyronsearch-107821564.html

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2010, 09:23:45 PM »

It is sad that the basketball game preempted the first part of the Dateline program in the Portland area. To me, it was the first part of the program that was most important. National exposure is nice, but I would think local exposure of this case is more important. Perhaps the station will run the Kyron segment again very soon with a lot of promos to ensure good viewership.

At least they may have picked up some sports fan viewers who might not have watched the program if it were not for the game.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2010, 09:26:15 PM »

Thank you LD1! They keep going there, so there has to be a reason. I just wish someone would speak up, meaning someone who knows, meaning Terri.

Gosh, let him come home.  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2010, 09:31:07 PM »

It is sad that the basketball game preempted the first part of the Dateline program in the Portland area. To me, it was the first part of the program that was most important. National exposure is nice, but I would think local exposure of this case is more important. Perhaps the station will run the Kyron segment again very soon with a lot of promos to ensure good viewership.

At least they may have picked up some sports fan viewers who might not have watched the program if it were not for the game.

We'll be able to watch it on hulu.com. It will just take a few days.

I just want to say thank you Grey for keeping this thread alive. I've noticed you being here just about every day. All of the Monkeys have been great keeping the Kyron thread alive. I may not agree with everything you post but your dedication has been wonderful!  an angelic monkey 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2010, 09:54:22 PM »

All IMO.

Hey Grey!

BBM

There was a few second clip of Terri on the sliding board with James when he was young and she said " Do you want to go down the slide with me?".

As far as the booze, you can NOT cover it up with mints, perfume, etc. The smell is too overwhelming. It may be because I have a good sniffer  Monkey Devil! but I know booze when I smell it! 

I think that not only did she plan this, but I also believe she had help and I think that person(s) is going to eventually cave.

MOO

I must have missed the sliding board clip. Someone decided to go to town on their squeaky toy during parts of the program, especially the first part, and he would have gone into shock if I dared to take away his toy. Darn dog.

I went to college near a military school, and I would shock the cadets when I would ask if they were drinking Vodka when I wasn't even close to them and we were outside. Yeah, I can spot the stuff easily. I don't recall noticing a booze smell on people who are hungover or just slow from having a few drinks the night before unless they had way too much booze. Three or four drinks should be not be "oozing" from the pours ten to twelve hours later. If you think the smell is overwhelming the next day, you must be sensitive to a lot of smells. If she were drinking during the day instead of hungover from the night before, it would be easy to notice.

If she had help and the other person(s) folds, LE might be caught with a he-said-she-said situation, but I also think they will have enough other info to target her. If Terri is responsible, with or without help, she may have thought everyone would go along with whatever she said without question and not cover her tracks sufficiently. Desiree said Terri was surprised that Desiree would head for Portland immediately, and that leads me to believe Terri did not think things through. Even if Terri were not involved, she should have expected Desiree to head for Portland as soon as she heard her son was missing.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2010, 09:58:03 PM »

So, where does this go from here? Will Terri cave? NO way in He**. What does her attorney plan? Will this become a civil suit? Will Desiree sue Terri, and have info that would not come out in a criminal case, just to find out where Kyron is?

I personally think,that Desiree or Kaine is going to pursue this civilly so they get the answers they need.  Civilly, the court allows much more info than the criminal courts. They will work around this one way or another.  JMO

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2010, 10:02:20 PM »

Thanks for the info and link.

*fingers crossed*

I have a really dumb question. It looks like the word "Search" is added to the sign. What is under "Search", i.e., what is "in progress" when it is not a "Search"?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2010, 10:07:24 PM »

Wow, thanks, Lazydog!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2010, 10:16:25 PM »

Quote from Grey

<snipped>

I must have missed the sliding board clip. Someone decided to go to town on their squeaky toy during parts of the program, especially the first part, and he would have gone into shock if I dared to take away his toy. Darn dog.

I went to college near a military school, and I would shock the cadets when I would ask if they were drinking Vodka when I wasn't even close to them and we were outside. Yeah, I can spot the stuff easily. I don't recall noticing a booze smell on people who are hungover or just slow from having a few drinks the night before unless they had way too much booze. Three or four drinks should be not be "oozing" from the pours ten to twelve hours later. If you think the smell is overwhelming the next day, you must be sensitive to a lot of smells. If she were drinking during the day instead of hungover from the night before, it would be easy to notice.

If she had help and the other person(s) folds, LE might be caught with a he-said-she-said situation, but I also think they will have enough other info to target her. If Terri is responsible, with or without help, she may have thought everyone would go along with whatever she said without question and not cover her tracks sufficiently. Desiree said Terri was surprised that Desiree would head for Portland immediately, and that leads me to believe Terri did not think things through. Even if Terri were not involved, she should have expected Desiree to head for Portland as soon as she heard her son was missing.

As far as the booze smell, my parents were hard core alcoholics, which is why I swore to never touch the stuff. The smell is absolutely vile to me which is why I am so sensitive to the smell.

Re: Terri being surprised about Desiree coming to Portland. I firmly believe, as I've said before, I don't believe for one moment that Terri thought this would turn into a nationwide case. I think she thought it would be put on the school and her previous comments of Kyron having some kind of seizures. I think this was a lead up to them believing that Kyron walked away so Desiree wouldn't have a need to travel to Portland because he'll be home soon, giving her more time to cover up her crime.

I also believe she was drugging this poor boy prior to him going missing.

Again, and always, IMO.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2010, 10:27:52 PM »

So, where does this go from here? Will Terri cave? NO way in He**. What does her attorney plan? Will this become a civil suit? Will Desiree sue Terri, and have info that would not come out in a criminal case, just to find out where Kyron is?

I personally think,that Desiree or Kaine is going to pursue this civilly so they get the answers they need.  Civilly, the court allows much more info than the criminal courts. They will work around this one way or another.  JMO

Terri has a problem with her attorneys in that her criminal attorney is interfering with her divorce attorney and case.

Kaine is going after her through the divorce court, and it seems his lawyer is on the offensive full speed. I would not be surprised if Kaine and Desiree are already preparing for a civil case against Terri. They need to see what happens with the divorce first. Terri will have no funds available to face a criminal case just because of facing a divorce case and a civil case.

For a civil case, Kaine and Desiree may need info from LE that cannot be released because of the ongoing criminal investigation. Decisions will have to be made, but Kaine and Desiree will not go away. They want to know what happened to their son.

Ya' know, there are plenty of people who get lawyers when they are involved in some way with a criminal investigation. Sometimes the lawyers help their clients work with LE, and sometimes they do not let their clients speak at all. I understand the rationales for both. What I do not understand is threatening to plead the 5th with an innocent client. Time for sassifrass to sniff around.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2010, 10:33:35 PM »

... snip ...

Re: Terri being surprised about Desiree coming to Portland. I firmly believe, as I've said before, I don't believe for one moment that Terri thought this would turn into a nationwide case. I think she thought it would be put on the school and her previous comments of Kyron having some kind of seizures. I think this was a lead up to them believing that Kyron walked away so Desiree wouldn't have a need to travel to Portland because he'll be home soon, giving her more time to cover up her crime.

I also believe she was drugging this poor boy prior to him going missing.

Again, and always, IMO.

I the teacher noticed odd behavior or "spacing out" for only about two weeks before Kyron disappeared, drugs are a definite possibility.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2010, 11:07:50 PM »

Terri has a problem with her attorneys in that her criminal attorney is interfering with her divorce attorney and case.

Kaine is going after her through the divorce court, and it seems his lawyer is on the offensive full speed. I would not be surprised if Kaine and Desiree are already preparing for a civil case against Terri. They need to see what happens with the divorce first. Terri will have no funds available to face a criminal case just because of facing a divorce case and a civil case.

For a civil case, Kaine and Desiree may need info from LE that cannot be released because of the ongoing criminal investigation. Decisions will have to be made, but Kaine and Desiree will not go away. They want to know what happened to their son.

Ya' know, there are plenty of people who get lawyers when they are involved in some way with a criminal investigation. Sometimes the lawyers help their clients work with LE, and sometimes they do not let their clients speak at all. I understand the rationales for both. What I do not understand is threatening to plead the 5th with an innocent client. Time for sassifrass to sniff around.

BBM

I think I'll pass on that one my friend!  Monkey Devil!

She's pleading the 5th because she has no other choice. If she talks, she becomes a POI. They're playing it smart. For her, NOT for Kyron. It's all about Terri.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2010, 11:14:57 PM »

The other thing I'm wondering about Grey is if a civil case can be started before a criminal case is even started. I think I'll have to look up the legal detail of that.

IF either one of them started a civil case, will that hamper the criminal case? I think we need a Monkey that knows Oregon law.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2010, 11:32:06 PM »

Thanks for the info and link.

*fingers crossed*

I have a really dumb question. It looks like the word "Search" is added to the sign. What is under "Search", i.e., what is "in progress" when it is not a "Search"?

I haven't seen it but, is it "and Rescue" that is covered?  Sad
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2010, 12:25:12 AM »

The other thing I'm wondering about Grey is if a civil case can be started before a criminal case is even started. I think I'll have to look up the legal detail of that.

IF either one of them started a civil case, will that hamper the criminal case? I think we need a Monkey that knows Oregon law.

If they need info from LE for the civil case, LE may refuse because of the ongoing investigation or pending court case. I have heard of civil cases being brought before the criminal cases, so it can be done. Sometimes it can benefit the criminal case. I doubt Kaine and Desiree will do anything to hamper a possible criminal case. If they do go forward before a criminal case, it might be with the blessing of LE, and LE will be there to pick up anything that might help their investigation.

Although some criminal investigations go on for years, this one might be solved within a year's time, but we cannot do anything to hurry it along. LE seems to be looking for a body, but we do not know what else they are investigating in relation to Kyron's whereabouts. Whatever LE is doing, Kaine and Desiree seem to be comfortable with the investigation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.