June 16, 2024, 11:58:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 178900 times)
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: November 17, 2010, 10:16:10 AM »

I would say for 100% sure that she did not work as a teacher because of her DUI in 2005.  She lost her abiloity to teach at that time for 5 years and then just got re license reinstated in Feb was it?

The extensions are totally new in the last 2 years because of the massive unemployment.

Perhaps she worked at a restaurant between her loss of a teaching job and the birth of Kiara.   Maybe she is getting unemployment from that.

It would appear that her unemployment would be $500/month as the child support is $500 a month. $500 month is not much so it must not have been much of a job, if in fact she worked at all.

But her Linked ed profile is a bunch of BS.  She even has misspelled Prader Willi's.  I don't know what some of those things are she has lised and she said that she taught even in the college level.

Extremely hard to believe.   

She could have taught at the college level as an assistant instructor based on her degree.  I know personally that many community colleges will hire a couple of students (bright, older people oriented student) to teach the lower level classes because of lack of instructors.  Usually the pay is minimum wage and just a couple hours a week, depends on if you teach 1 or 2 classes.  Being an assistant instructor is not about the money, but it does allow you to say you taught at the college level. 
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: November 17, 2010, 11:32:37 AM »

Hey...I just thought of something...the comment Kyron made...something along the lines of..."my stepmom is dead".  What were the exact words and who reported that, when was it reported?  No stranger is going to say that to a child...no lawn service guy.  That would probably be something that was said in anger and it is personal.  I would like to know how it was worded...because if he heard it from TH she would have said, "I'm dead" or something like that...What did Kyron call his stepmom?  I would like a link to the article where Kryon said that if anyone has it.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #562 on: November 17, 2010, 12:16:42 PM »

Hey...I just thought of something...the comment Kyron made...something along the lines of..."my stepmom is dead".  What were the exact words and who reported that, when was it reported?  No stranger is going to say that to a child...no lawn service guy.  That would probably be something that was said in anger and it is personal.  I would like to know how it was worded...because if he heard it from TH she would have said, "I'm dead" or something like that...What did Kyron call his stepmom?  I would like a link to the article where Kryon said that if anyone has it.

You can find the answer to your question here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.0

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #563 on: November 17, 2010, 12:25:50 PM »

You can find the answer to your question here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.0

Forgot to say it's on page 1, the bottom of the page. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: November 17, 2010, 12:28:17 PM »

Thanks Sassifrass...answered my question.  I wish they would find Kyron or arrest someone.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: November 17, 2010, 12:32:47 PM »

It is just so frustrating...the sexting was so damn +++++++ and obvious you would think that if she did away with Kyron some solid piece of evidence would surface. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #566 on: November 17, 2010, 12:36:40 PM »

It is just so frustrating...the sexting was so damn +++++++ and obvious you would think that if she did away with Kyron some solid piece of evidence would surface. 

I agree it's frustrating because everyone wants answers, but I also believe that LE has much more than the public knows. The answers will come, I'm sure of it.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #567 on: November 17, 2010, 12:45:33 PM »

I would say for 100% sure that she did not work as a teacher because of her DUI in 2005.  She lost her abiloity to teach at that time for 5 years and then just got re license reinstated in Feb was it?

The extensions are totally new in the last 2 years because of the massive unemployment.

Perhaps she worked at a restaurant between her loss of a teaching job and the birth of Kiara.   Maybe she is getting unemployment from that.

It would appear that her unemployment would be $500/month as the child support is $500 a month. $500 month is not much so it must not have been much of a job, if in fact she worked at all.

But her Linked ed profile is a bunch of BS.  She even has misspelled Prader Willi's.  I don't know what some of those things are she has lised and she said that she taught even in the college level.

Maybe she was working at that strip bar near Sauvie Island while Kaine was at work. 

could be. 

What was the bar on Sauvie Island, the Monkey's looked up a few weeks ago?
The Tavern, (Sauvie), opened at 11:00 am. That would give her an hour and a half to dance:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: November 17, 2010, 12:57:01 PM »

I agree it's frustrating because everyone wants answers, but I also believe that LE has much more than the public knows. The answers will come, I'm sure of it.

Yes, I think they would be able to get loads of info just from her computer alone. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #569 on: November 17, 2010, 12:58:48 PM »

Maybe she was working at that strip bar near Sauvie Island while Kaine was at work. 

could be. 

The Tavern, (Sauvie), opened at 11:00 am. That would give her an hour and a half to dance:)

I forget the name of it. One of the Monkeys brought it up. I remember I posted something on one of the threads about it also. The owner of the bar had a pic of him and Kaine on his FB page.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: November 17, 2010, 12:59:44 PM »

could be. 

I forget the name of it. One of the Monkeys brought it up. I remember I posted something on one of the threads about it also. The owner of the bar had a pic of him and Kaine on his FB page.

Bottoms Up Tavern
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #571 on: November 17, 2010, 01:01:21 PM »

could be. 

Bottoms Up Tavern

That's it! Thank you monchichi! 

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: November 17, 2010, 01:02:43 PM »

could be. 

Bottoms Up Tavern

You're welcome.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #573 on: November 17, 2010, 02:30:51 PM »

could be. 

Bottoms Up Tavern

You're welcome.

Maybe it is a goochie - goochie joint.

http://ilovestripclubs.com/bottoms-up-tavern-portland-oregon

I do not know if this is the current status or not.  I wish to be careful want they do there. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #574 on: November 17, 2010, 05:11:09 PM »

Well, after reading her sexting with MC, I wouldn't put it past her, or surprised if she did some "goochie goochie" there. Who knows, maybe someone there was her pawn in getting rid of Kyron. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #575 on: November 17, 2010, 05:26:36 PM »

Well, after reading her sexting with MC, I wouldn't put it past her, or surprised if she did some "goochie goochie" there. Who knows, maybe someone there was her pawn in getting rid of Kyron. 

Sassifrass,

Was the Sheriff referring to the  Hoochie Goochie? "we have knowledge of things we wished we didn't"?
The pawn is long gone if she met him there. IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #576 on: November 17, 2010, 05:30:45 PM »

Come to think of it, I bet that is where TH and KH met, and she went back to her old stomping grounds. The owner of the bar DID have his FB pic of him and KH on it, so you know he's been there. The pings near Sauvie and the lost time would put her in that area at that time.    JMO

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #577 on: November 17, 2010, 05:33:35 PM »

Sassifrass,

Was the Sheriff referring to the  Hoochie Goochie? "we have knowledge of things we wished we didn't"?
The pawn is long gone if she met him there. IMO.

I don't know Seahorse. The presser was a bit cryptic, IMO, and I agree, they probably would be long gone. Hopefully if it did happen that way, they have a conscience.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #578 on: November 17, 2010, 05:43:04 PM »

Glen Anderson owner of Bottoms up Tavern.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000061340654&ref=search

Edit to add forgotten link.  MB  : http://www.manta.com/c/mm48v2y/bottoms-up-tavern
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:13:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #579 on: November 17, 2010, 05:45:02 PM »

Sorry, forgot the link http://www.manta.com/c/mm48v2y/bottoms-up-tavern

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.