June 16, 2024, 11:05:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 178853 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: November 19, 2010, 09:05:09 PM »

Kaine could not be thinking clearly. How could he ? Who could be in this situation ?
He needs to stop with his hammering on TMH in the divorce and elsewhere.
His function IMO is to keep the search alive, do the dirty laundry in the privacy of his own home and with his therapist. Taking snipes at TMH in public, well it just makes him look bad.
I have no clue what LE is doing, maybe they don't know either. That GJ  ?? they didn't make any arrest for the MFH, how long can that GJ sit with either a yes or a no ?
He has to think about a. ) why am I in front of this camera ?
KYRON.   
I don't even know if making any appeal to anyone who took this boy would do any good, but maybe someone has one piece of info that might ding something in their brain, like the details that are on the posters LE put up, the vehicle, where she was seen, etc.

Kat Gram  - your post has made me think of something - Have we ever hear Kaine make an appeal for who ever took Kyron to bring him home or to come forward?  (I'm sure there must be something....)

I remember in a presser he appealed for DeDe to come forward and give answers or he was going to take her to civil court.

But has he ever appealed to "the person who took Kyron"?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: November 19, 2010, 09:16:56 PM »

An interesting post at BOC - a summary of some of Blink's comments about the Kyron case:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-36/#comments

Sammy says:
November 19, 2010 at 5:47 am
Thanks to Kimberly and Stars who posted these previous replies from Blink. I remember reading them months ago, but had forgotten. Putting them together now really has me going hmmm??

The statements below from Blink that are especially poking at me right now are these 2 that are taken from the multiple Blink replies listed below that Kimberly and Stars had brought forward in their posts yesterday.
These are the big questions I’m wondering now after reading B’s replies below are …
1.)WHO has not been on the job since early that week of June 11 (and did that person EVER return to Skyline)?

2.)Is this person possibly that lawn guy that was mowing the field at Skyline June 4? (as I recall he was not a Skyline employee – but rather an employee of maintnence staff/outside property mgt group/city employee)

3.)Does this lawn dude know RS? Is there a connection there? Could he be the 3rd person?
(end of my words-below are previous replies from Blink that Kimberly + Stars brought forward)

“The likelihood that this is an employee or volunteer of this school is very high, I am choking myself out of not just coming out and saying “the suspect is the man that has not been on the job since early this week.”

“I was looking for staff not on the roster, but the maintnence staff, which is not employess of the school, but at outside property mgt. group.
B”
—– —– —– —– —— —— —– —– —–
Kimberly says:
November 18, 2010 at 3:16 pm
(brought forward these older replies from Blink)

Not if he was “in something”, and sadly, not if nobody is looking.

There is only one way in and out of the school, and there are no cameras.
The likelihood that this is an employee or volunteer of this school is very high, I am choking myself out of not just coming out and saying “the suspect is the man that has not been on the job since early this week.”

I despise these cases. I did not know when I went on my rant about pedophiles on Dana’s show last week, it was prophetic.
B

No, there is a linked article saying they will not release the ID of the person OR the location within the school, that he was last seen at 9am. No, I do not think the Step Mom is involved.
B
Thank you Classy, I should have clarified as you could not see Twinkletoes post, I was looking for staff not on the roster, but the maintnence staff, which is not employess of the school, but at outside property mgt. group.
B
and

Stars says:
November 18, 2010 at 3:58 pm
When Blink said that RS was not the one to take Kyron, I was flabbergasted.
So, I have gone through all of my notes again. These, to me, are Blink’s
most important comments.
To briefly summarize: RS is involved, AS could not have snatched Kyron,
LE knows the “who”. Now, per Blink, RS did not take Kyron from school.
My biggest question, Blink, is WHO is “the suspect that has not been on the job since
early this week? And do you still believe Kyron was SEEN with the person responsible
for his disappearance?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again, I say they know the “who” already, and sadly, I do not believe the sightings are Kyron.
B

June 11, 2010 at 9:47 am
From an overwhelming statistical perspective, this baby was the victim of a known offender, for sexual motivation, and the fact that the parents have been accompanied by a deputy 24/7 since it started, tells me they have a suspect, and the parents know who it is as well.
B

June 11, 2010 at 9:52 am

There is only one way in and out of the school, and there are no cameras.
The likelihood that this is an employee or volunteer of this school is very high, I am choking myself out of not just coming out and saying “the suspect is the man that has not been on the job since early this week.”
I despise these cases. I did not know when I went on my rant about pedophiles on Dana’s show last week, it was prophetic.

There is no doubt in my mind this child was last seen with the person responsible for his disappearance, and that is the reason that information is being withheld.
B

July 3, 2010 at 3:22 am
I believe that there is someone in Terri’s life, and possibly Kaine’s that has knowledge of where Kyron is.
B

July 13, 2010 at 12:19 pm
people, go after the landscaper, he is the key.

B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #762 on: November 19, 2010, 09:18:07 PM »

"I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him.”     No matter how many times I read that sentence it makes no sense to me. I don't think that I have ever heard a parent say such a thing when there child is missing.
kinda like Kaine didn't hold himself hostage to Kyron in the very beginning. He wanted to move on then too.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #763 on: November 19, 2010, 09:33:54 PM »

This is ridiculous. Pitting one parent against the other. Kaine and Desiree are Kyrons bio parents. Kyron loved both of them. Why is it necessary to say who is the good parent and who is the bad parent. I don't get it.

This is suppose to about Kyron and it's turned out to be nothing but a big gossip analogy of who is better than the other. I can't support this any longer. Good luck to you all.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: November 19, 2010, 09:35:37 PM »

This is ridiculous. Pitting one parent against the other. Kaine and Desiree are Kyrons bio parents. Kyron loved both of them. Why is it necessary to say who is the good parent and who is the bad parent. I don't get it.

This is suppose to about Kyron and it's turned out to be nothing but a big gossip analogy of who is better than the other. I can't support this any longer. Good luck to you all.

Thank you sassi. Well said.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: November 19, 2010, 09:46:43 PM »

Posting from my iPad is a challenge, I see.     I am having trouble quoting so I will just comment what I can remember. Lol.

In a nut shell I think that Kaine has always had little man syndrome and this may come from his family dynamics. He may have also been sexually abused as his brother claims to have been by the grandfather. 

While I never pretended to care for Kaine, I tried to give him some leeway because of this EVENT he has said has happened to Kyron. I see Kaine as a very controlling manipulating man who will not take orders or be one-upped by anyone and especially by a woman. His words were most likely an attempt to appear to not be personally affected by Desiree with her public admonishment of him. Also, if he were to admit feeling guilty in his mind that is exactly what Desiree wants him to feel. He also would be empowering Terri, because she
hoped to hurt him by harming Kyron( if she did as he claims). 

So if he does not admit to making stupid choices, then he doesn't accept the guilt and he WINS.  In his mind anyway. He will win at any cost.   Just my opinion but that's what I see.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #766 on: November 19, 2010, 09:46:57 PM »

"I’m not going to hold myself hostage for this event that happened to him.”     No matter how many times I read that sentence it makes no sense to me. I don't think that I have ever heard a parent say such a thing when there child is missing.
kinda like Kaine didn't hold himself hostage to Kyron in the very beginning. He wanted to move on then too.

Are you talking about the beginning after Kyron disappeared or when he was first born and he had already been sleeping with Terri?

I have no problem with the parents, grandparents and friends keeping his face out there, but I do see it always having to "one up" for lack of a better word the women, Terri and all the dirt he's told media on her and the insensitivity to Desiree, first he made a stmt after she had a presser when she talked about raising the reward money (can't remember exact wording, but he had his follow up) and then the presser after Desiree's GMA appearance and I really DO think he watched it, and then today. It reminds me of my first gut impression of him as a control freak, and I had totally forgotten about the questions only being answered by email once they finally decided to speak.

Where is Kyron? Sadly, I am worried this is going to be one of those cold cases and if they don't have enough to arrest Terri now, I am wondering what more they need if he or his remains are never found LE's behavoir puzzles me in this case too, and how they share info........just odd IMO, and it's not something I can pretend I don't feel, there is just an odd gut feeling about Kaine and LE, and NO I don't think it is in regards to hime doing anything to Kyron, more that maybe he doesn't want ppl to know about his lifestyle choices etc., since it could have attracted a monster besides Terri, and in that way it reminds me of the HaLeigh Cumming's case. Very sad comparisons in specific areas.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: November 19, 2010, 09:51:35 PM »

Posting from my iPad is a challenge, I see.     I am having trouble quoting so I will just comment what I can remember. Lol.

In a nut shell I think that Kaine has always had little man syndrome and this may come from his family dynamics. He may have also been sexually abused as his brother claims to have been by the grandfather. 

While I never pretended to care for Kaine, I tried to give him some leeway because of this EVENT he has said has happened to Kyron. I see Kaine as a very controlling manipulating man who will not take orders or be one-upped by anyone and especially by a woman. His words were most likely an attempt to appear to not be personally affected by Desiree with her public admonishment of him. Also, if he were to admit feeling guilty in his mind that is exactly what Desiree wants him to feel. He also would be empowering Terri, because she
hoped to hurt him by harming Kyron( if she did as he claims). 

So if he does not admit to making stupid choices, then he doesn't accept the guilt and he WINS.  In his mind anyway. He will win at any cost.   Just my opinion but that's what I see.

WOW~I was typing my post out and see we are on the exact same wavelength O4B .

I remember the question about the grandfather and the accusations, that would be horrible to have and uncle and grandfather that are both "alleged" to have done.......well, you know what I am trying to say and agree the reason we and others comment about this is the family dynamics of all of the family extending from the original DH~KH and Kyron to Terri, stepsons and family of all........who have been extremely quiet in my opinion.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: November 19, 2010, 10:01:52 PM »

We seem to think alike IM!  I am only interested in his choice of words and why he chose them if it gives insight into the family dynamics. Why is his family so quiet? You aren't going to believe this but I actually typed that before reading your last post and then decided to start over. I shouldn't post with my iPad. It's too hard to correct. Now, if you're going to be in my head all the time, I will just let you post for both of us!  lol
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: November 19, 2010, 10:05:23 PM »

While you are at it , go to the beach for me too! 

I don't think Kaine directly had anything to do with this EVENT, but he isn't helping his own case as to whether or not Kiara is in competent hands. I guarantee her lawyers will eat him up.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: November 19, 2010, 10:11:17 PM »

We seem to think alike IM!  I am only interested in his choice of words and why he chose them if it gives insight into the family dynamics. Why is his family so quiet? You aren't going to believe this but I actually typed that before reading your last post and then decided to start over. I shouldn't post with my iPad. It's too hard to correct. Now, if you're going to be in my head all the time, I will just let you post for both of us!  lol

LOL~we tend to think alike on many threads IIRC. The family dynamics are very interesting to me, I guess when you have a child missing it's probably best to get just be truthful ASAP (for instance why the secrecy on how they met?), we know ppl are going to find out anyway, so it always puzzled me in this and other cases when that happens, I think once it's out there-the focus will move back to what is child, and not speculating and supposition as to why it's a secret .......

O/T~Do you like the I-Pad? I have been thinking of getting one since I kill about one laptop a yr, and want an honest opinion (and I know you defintiely will give one )

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: November 19, 2010, 10:18:41 PM »

While you are at it , go to the beach for me too! 

I don't think Kaine directly had anything to do with this EVENT, but he isn't helping his own case as to whether or not Kiara is in competent hands. I guarantee her lawyers will eat him up.

WEIRD~I am just now getting ready to go for a walk since it looks like a full moon the way the water is lit tonight and it's still so warm we have the air on, so grabbing a beer and heading out for a walk and maybe a bike ride after (you are so in my head it's freaky)

ITA about Kaine not being involved, but wonder if he wasn't involved enough in life 8 months ago and back because if my toddler was awake at 1am, and my drunk spouse was passed out on he couch, I don't care whether or not I KNEW why (even though the affadavit states he did know), I sure as he77 would grab Kiara and put her in bed - as I stated before at that age everything goes in the mouth, and she could have choked on anything the drunken mom left laying around while know one watched the baby....I just can't wrap my head around that going on and not filing for a seperation ASAP or divorce if only to protect my kids from unintended accidents.

TTYL and so glad to have you posting again

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #772 on: November 19, 2010, 10:19:52 PM »

This is only a discussion, this happens on all the cases, people discuss the parents and family members. I don't think anybody is calling Desiree or Kaine anything bad at all. It is about Kyron, and it is about all the other children and adults missing, people analyze all that is said and the actions of people in these cases.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: November 19, 2010, 10:21:03 PM »

Just want to make it clear I wasn't pitting anyone against the other,Sass.  I was explaining my perspective on Kaines motive and choice of words.  I pity him because I could never imagine being in his shoes. I do hope he is getting counseling and Desiree too. I am an equal opportunity analyzer and have been frank about Desiree as well. Just FYI.  All opinions and we all have them.

IslandMonkey I will post about the iPad in musings. See you there. 
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: November 19, 2010, 10:24:43 PM »

I don't consider those emails " evidence ". They show Terri's state of mind and those who don't like her will like her even less and assign motive, but they are not evidence. And, why were those emails given to Desiree to read ? Did it do her any good ? Did it help find Kyron ?

I don't know about the emails, period.  I'm having the same feeling about them that I did to the MFH plot. 

I'm just not sure I believe it... Sorry.  That's my opinion.  Sure to be unpopular, as usual.  I will slink to the back of the cage to listen and watch...

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #775 on: November 19, 2010, 10:25:38 PM »

I don't consider those emails " evidence ". They show Terri's state of mind and those who don't like her will like her even less and assign motive, but they are not evidence. And, why were those emails given to Desiree to read ? Did it do her any good ? Did it help find Kyron ?

I don't know about the emails, period.  I'm having the same feeling about them that I did to the MFH plot. 

I'm just not sure I believe it... Sorry.  That's my opinion.  Sure to be unpopular, as usual.  I will slink to the back of the cage to listen and watch...

I'll join you, because I'm not that sure either.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 19, 2010, 10:48:10 PM »

IM  an angelic monkey I wish I was on the beach and love bike riding at HHI.  I am so jealous. I completely agree with your comments about Kaine.  He cant have it both ways, why is his attorney letting him rant away?  Even Jose Baez could make an arguement that if she was as bad as he claims, why did he leave the kids in her care?  Come On. I hope he rethinks what he is doing before the judge decides he isn't competent either. Jmo

NRCG  an angelic monkey why do you have doubts about the emails?  I wonder if she got them from a "friend" of TH and not the LE at all. Maybe a friend grew a conscience?  Is it possible?  just a thought I had

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: November 19, 2010, 10:52:48 PM »

KoKo  an angelic monkey
I haven't been around much lately so I didn't respond to you. It sounds like you may think Kaine is somehow involved and I don't agree, but I won't be the one to tell you that you can't think that way. Why do you?  Just curious.

Don't slink away. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as long as they can be respectful it shouldn't be a problem. 
malty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: November 19, 2010, 11:34:41 PM »

my name is malty I joined in July
I don't know how to post
trying.

Hope for missing children everywhere and their family's
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: November 19, 2010, 11:47:24 PM »

my name is malty I joined in July
I don't know how to post
trying.

It worked, Malty.  Welcome to the board.  Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.