May 30, 2024, 09:35:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 178090 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: November 20, 2010, 05:54:08 AM »

Many with missing family members will say they believe the missing person is still alive. For some reason they have to, just to keep going...until proven otherwise.

Kaine knows Ky is dead. Not because HE is responsible for Ky's death, but because it is the only logical answer. That is why he hasn't asked anyone to return him. The answer lies with Terry. Until I am proven wrong, that is what I believe.

I agree Nut.  The answer lies with Terri.  imo
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: November 20, 2010, 07:57:17 AM »

The timeline IF Terri or someone else did something to or with Kyron is very tight. I am sure LE is aware of this and their task force must be looking at tracking her movements and Kyron's movements minute and not with all of this. 
I don't know what it is going to take to find Kyron, but the focus of the EVENT has to remain on those few hours. There were just too many persons at that school who could have done something and no one saw anything. ???
I don't think Kaine could have foreseen this, a divorce in his future, but not this.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: November 20, 2010, 09:16:52 AM »

I agree monchichi about that website...my main point was the restraining order DY filed on KH...before custody and the divorce was resolved.

Yeah, that makes you wonder.  I don't know if that is a standard move in divorces/custody issues.

I have heard ppl say that before, but in TN it wasn't.....for me anyway. Once I learned a few more things after my POS moved out I got an injunction (or I should say my atty did for me) so he couldn't see Ave's, but not an RO. Maybe things are different in Oregon and since someone stated divorce files are public there it shouldn't be that hard to find out (here, believe it or not they are not public....even in the Sunshine state~go figure)

Hi guys, sorry this was pulled from waaaay back in the thread...

Restraining orders are not that easy to get in Oregon.  The spouse has to be afraid for THEIR life, or be beaten, etc.  You can't get a typical RO to protect your children, either.  I tried.  The judge told me flat out, that I could not, only if I was afraid for my own life.  When I asked him what I could do protect my daughter, he said, "File for divorce and get a custody order in place."

So... for DY to get a RO protecting her from KH?  There had to be some physical violence or threats of physical violence against her at Kaine's hand. 

Kokos Cat: You are confusing a restraining order (RO) with a protection order (FAPA). Only a FAPA RO requires the threat of abuse or physical harm. The restraining order is a routine filing with a divorce that prevents the removal of the children from the current home. It does not prevent contact with the children.

http://www.co.cowlitz.wa.us/clerk/dvprot.htm

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: November 20, 2010, 09:27:09 AM »

I agree monchichi about that website...my main point was the restraining order DY filed on KH...before custody and the divorce was resolved.

Yeah, that makes you wonder.  I don't know if that is a standard move in divorces/custody issues.

I have heard ppl say that before, but in TN it wasn't.....for me anyway. Once I learned a few more things after my POS moved out I got an injunction (or I should say my atty did for me) so he couldn't see Ave's, but not an RO. Maybe things are different in Oregon and since someone stated divorce files are public there it shouldn't be that hard to find out (here, believe it or not they are not public....even in the Sunshine state~go figure)

Hi guys, sorry this was pulled from waaaay back in the thread...

Restraining orders are not that easy to get in Oregon.  The spouse has to be afraid for THEIR life, or be beaten, etc.  You can't get a typical RO to protect your children, either.  I tried.  The judge told me flat out, that I could not, only if I was afraid for my own life.  When I asked him what I could do protect my daughter, he said, "File for divorce and get a custody order in place."

So... for DY to get a RO protecting her from KH?  There had to be some physical violence or threats of physical violence against her at Kaine's hand. 

Kokos Cat: You are confusing a restraining order (RO) with a protection order (FAPA). Only a FAPA RO requires the threat of abuse or physical harm. The restraining order is a routine filing with a divorce that prevents the removal of the children from the current home. It does not prevent contact with the children.

http://www.co.cowlitz.wa.us/clerk/dvprot.htm

The link is from Washington state, but the distinction between a restraining order an a protection order in Oregon is the same. I have no idea which type of order Desiree used or the details included in her filing. Not all restraining orders are the same. The problems you had and were trying to solve with the use of a restraining order or protection order are not necessarily similar to that of Desiree; and therefore, the judge's advice to you in your situation may not be relevant to her situation. It would be faulty logic to assume there is an issue of domestic violence in her situation.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #804 on: November 20, 2010, 10:08:43 AM »

I know everything appears to be pointing too Terri. But there is a part of me that wonders if a person they both know or a neighbor, who is a pedophile could have taken Kyron. Obviously they wouldn't have known this person was like that. From the beginning things just don't all add up for me. It would be interesting to see those emails that are being talked about, but I'm sure that won't happen, and shouldn't.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: November 20, 2010, 10:13:36 AM »

I pray there is a break in this case soon. That is my wish for today.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
paula513
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: November 20, 2010, 10:22:03 AM »

I don't consider those emails " evidence ". They show Terri's state of mind and those who don't like her will like her even less and assign motive, but they are not evidence. And, why were those emails given to Desiree to read ? Did it do her any good ? Did it help find Kyron ?

I don't like the way LE has played their cards "via" the grieving family...LE know Desiree would come out with this.  I do NOT like the way LE has consistently let the family do their talking.  Dang it!  If LE has some thing to say or some button to push - man up and get out there and make an appeal to the public. 
I totally agree with this, Puzzler. On many levels, primarily the psychological one, I believe this case was badly mismanaged, from the very beginning. Here we are nearly 6 months later, with all the muck and mire being tossed around, blatant accusations made and the child's whereabouts and fate are still unknown. The alleged MFH plot set LE on a tangent and I have serious doubts as to its validity. I believe they discovered early on that Terri is a sexual idiot and thought they hit the jackpot. Maybe they're right and she is guilty, but so far I have seen nothing that can be considered evidence. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: November 20, 2010, 10:23:43 AM »

I don't consider those emails " evidence ". They show Terri's state of mind and those who don't like her will like her even less and assign motive, but they are not evidence. And, why were those emails given to Desiree to read ? Did it do her any good ? Did it help find Kyron ?

I don't like the way LE has played their cards "via" the grieving family...LE know Desiree would come out with this.  I do NOT like the way LE has consistently let the family do their talking.  Dang it!  If LE has some thing to say or some button to push - man up and get out there and make an appeal to the public. 
I totally agree with this, Puzzler. On many levels, primarily the psychological one, I believe this case was badly mismanaged, from the very beginning. Here we are nearly 6 months later, with all the muck and mire being tossed around, blatant accusations made and the child's whereabouts and fate are still unknown. The alleged MFH plot set LE on a tangent and I have serious doubts as to its validity. I believe they discovered early on that Terri is a sexual idiot and thought they hit the jackpot. Maybe they're right and she is guilty, but so far I have seen nothing that can be considered evidence. 
I agree with you also. And again, something has never quite felt right from the beginning.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: November 20, 2010, 10:57:35 AM »

hi monkeys... i have a questipm, did kein go to the gym in the first weeks of his dissapereance
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 20, 2010, 10:59:19 AM »

hi monkeys... i have a questipm, did kein go to the gym in the first weeks of his dissapereance
Somewhere there is a picture of both Kaine and Terri by their car at the gym. I think it was very early on.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: November 20, 2010, 11:12:10 AM »

I believe in the best interest of Kyron, if he is found alive and well, that he be returned to his mother, Desiree as she will be better suited to meet his needs than Kaine.

I have been waiting for the honeymoon to end between Kaine and Desiree.  Since they have testified before the grand jury and Kaine has had his divorce hearings, they seem to have gone back to their own lives.

For the life of me, I don't understand how Kaine can make allegations of Terri being a passed out drunk- and yet being the allegedly responsible parent, did nothing to rectify the situation- either by removing the children from Terri's care, or seeking assistance to deal with the alcoholisim as a family.  I'm not aware of any action on Kaine's part. 

I don't doubt there was a situation where perhaps Terri did pass out drunk, but I doubt it is to the extent that Kaine is claiming.  For instance, the night of her birthday party.  Terri wouldn't be the first person to do this, nor the last.

So, I have some issues with what Kaines been saying.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: November 20, 2010, 11:48:14 AM »

Somewhere there is a picture of both Kaine and Terri by their car at the gym. I think it was very early on.
thank you, no rose, i was talking with my hubby about kyron and my 8 year old girl made a comment abot terry writting on fb about her kitty and then she going to the gym with the kid is missing..and then she told me that kaine was in the gym too....then she asked her dad if he will go to the gym if she is missing.. ......
i thought that kh didn't go to the gym...my kid was right....
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 20, 2010, 11:50:50 AM »

Some of the things that are being quoted as Kaine saying I cannot find .  I watched the ABC GMA interview from yesterday and he says he has always felt responsible and many of the things coming out now he is just finding out about also.

Where did people read / hear the quote using the word hostage/ETC ?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: November 20, 2010, 11:53:03 AM »

thank you, no rose, i was talking with my hubby about kyron and my 8 year old girl made a comment abot terry writting on fb about her kitty and then she going to the gym with the kid is missing..and then she told me that kaine was in the gym too....then she asked her dad if he will go to the gym if she is missing.. ......

The gym they went to that day was a collection point for the food and items being donated fro the searchers.  They may have been there to help with that and thank people.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: November 20, 2010, 11:55:40 AM »

The gym they went to that day was a collection point for the food and items being donated fro the searchers.  They may have been there to help with that and thank people.
That could be, I just remember a picture of both of them and it was by the gym.  There is a link posted maybe around page 33 or 34 and it is an article that Kaine did.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: November 20, 2010, 12:04:20 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/109138704.html  Here is the link to the article.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: November 20, 2010, 12:11:01 PM »

TY NRCG.

I watched both the GMA and CBS interview and I didnt hear him say he did not feel responsible anylonger.  I guess I heard differently then this reporter.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: November 20, 2010, 12:36:39 PM »

I think that we are looking at two bio parents that are hurting to the nth degree.

This is strictly my personal opinion. I

I don't think that if Terri was determined to hurt Kyron that nothing would have stopped her..nothing.  Even if Desiree had custody from the summer of 2009 on..Kyron still would have visited Kaine on weekends..and they still would have split the summers.  She would have had ample time to carry out any plans she had for anyone of them.

She is mentally ill..a sociopath..you cannot reason or protect yourself from them.  She obviously hated Kaine, Kyron and Desiree.  Desiree said she had emails from Terri in which  she was angry with Kaine...seems like Terri vented to everyone but Kaine..and liked to twist the truth.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: November 20, 2010, 12:51:00 PM »

TY NRCG.

I watched both the GMA and CBS interview and I didnt hear him say he did not feel responsible anylonger.  I guess I heard differently then this reporter.
Your welcome, I only read the article and didn't hear the videos.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: November 20, 2010, 01:14:06 PM »

Thanks Gypsy.

I feel so badly that Kaine is being picked apart.  None  of us is perfect and I would hate to have the words I say taken apart and dissected.

And his words under the most horrifying of situations.

He probably doesn't realize it, but he is totally PTSD right now.

I don't when that will lessen. 

It's been a short (but for him every minute is like eternity, I am sure) 5 months.   Kaine is not going to be seeing life rationally for quite  awhile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.