March 28, 2024, 03:33:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Obama's Transmission Broken?  (Read 958 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 18, 2010, 10:51:06 AM »

I listened over the weekend to Obama's talk about the car in the ditch.  If you want it to go forward you put it in 'D', if you want to reverse, you put it in 'R'...

I think the transmission is just broke, kaput, out of order.  Folks have been trying for years to 'fix' the problem and only made it worse.

Who knows why the car ended up in the ditch?  Democrats have been driving for four years.  Two under Obama and two with Bush. 

I think the car was going to fast downhill, and for some reason, ended up off course and in a ditch.  Perhaps that ditch saved the nation?

What's the point of putting the car back on the road?  I think the road is out completely in just a short ride.

The transmision is broke and 'D' or 'R' been tryin to fix it for some time.

What to do?  Take it back to the dealer (American people) and get some OEM (Constitution) help.

When the nation is so broken that our present parties cannot fix it, why not try going back to the factory?  Get everything restored to it's factory fresh settings?

I'm sure it won't happen overnight, and some folks may like some of the upgrades.  However, if the upgrades are dangerous, they may need to be contained.

'D' & 'R' have been 'fixing' the car for years.  I think it's time to take it back to the factory (Constitution) and repair the car to it's unique glory.

I saw a sign in a dealership a long time ago "Customers fix things, we repair them."

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.