April 16, 2024, 05:31:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 188879 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: October 22, 2010, 07:50:35 PM »

JUSTICE FOR ZAHRA!

(thanks to Northern Rose for setting this up)
http://www.painterofdreams.com/anyoneviewstar.php?SAO=158845
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 05:05:57 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 07:49:14 PM »

Very nice.  (Thanks, Nutt.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 07:50:40 PM »

I read the search was near the house Elesa lived before, but... that house is so mighty close to the search area, or the search area is so close to the house.

Could they have possibly discarded evidence so close to the road?

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 07:53:19 PM »

I read the search was near the house Elesa lived before, but... that house is so mighty close to the search area, or the search area is so close to the house.

With these people...ya never know.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 08:03:40 PM »

I was watching JVM too...so sad for those parents.  <<<this was commented on from the last closed thread.. the show was about the parents of murdered children..so sad!
Ed Smart is on the show too..

NorthernRose...thank you for the star for Zahra..what a wonderful idea that you and another monkey had to get a star for her... an angelic monkey

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 08:08:42 PM »

With these people...ya never know.
Entirely possible, Casey probably tossed Caylee standing near the curb also!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 08:20:00 PM »

I wish they would just get everyone that they can to help search like everyone that wants to help find her I wish they would let them. I want her found so BAD. I would go help find her if they would let me I am only bout an hour away from where they are searching. I want her found I know she is probably so cold. I don't think I can emotionally handle this case anymore. I feel as though I am loseing it Sad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 08:31:36 PM »

Nancy Grace is reading a new letter that has surfaced.  Apparently it was written by Elisa to a family member.  It states that Zahra had been sick for some time and ... Elisa discovered her dead.

If true ... why was 911 not called?  Could it be that there signs of neglect and/or abuse that dictated a cover up?  Had Zahra been under a doctor's care while in the States?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »

Karen is posting on FB again:  I am going in order so it makes sense.  Melinda is ether a good friend or Grannie's Sister and has been consistent in calling out anyone who says anything bad about Adam or anything good about Biomum.  There are posts from others in between that I have left out as it would be too long.  A lot of these posts will more than likely be deleted by tomorrow. 

Mary Boden
there are alot of people that need ot be in jail and i am gonna let the emotions of almost a month flow.....
!. all you people that were in Zahrah life befor that made comments of maybe thery should let us adopt her....YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED ...OF YOURSELF...
2. ELISA.....JUST ASK FOR A ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK...YOUR DONE..

3. ADAM.......YOUR POOR ME ATTITUDE ISNT WORKING FOR ANYONE...MIGHT OF GOTTEN YOU A MONSTER BI**H BUT YOUR SICK.

4. GRANDMA BAKER....SHOWERS DONT HURT AND WHEN YOU WENT TO THE LAST PLACE YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER WAS ALIVE...I THINK YOU COULDA LEFT YOUR DOG BEHIND.

BRITTANY AND THE REST OF YA......OH SHE MADE YOU SIT IN WHEEL CHAIRS AND PRETEND YOU WERE SICK TO PLEADE HER LIES WELL WHY WOULD YOU LET A PRECIOUS 10 YEAR OLD LIVE YOUR LIFE.....+++??????
21 hours ago

Melinda Thomson
Mary, they can't put people in jail just because Mary Boden thinks they should be in jail. The world simply doesn't work like that and Grandma Baker was carrying a stuffed dog that belonged to Zahra so once you calm down from your emotional ranting, I hope you feel like a complete fool for saying that.
14 hours ago ·

Melinda Thomson
And whatever the circumstances regarding biomum being estranged from Zahra and how or why that occurred, NOBODY gives a child to a complete stranger, even if that complete stranger gave birth to them. Biomum has already given Zahra up for dead. Only biomums do that - real mothers never give up hope! I wonder how that would make Zahra feel.
13 hours ago ·

Karen Baker
people can say what they like but the truth will come out as for me needing a shower im sorry but i only had 30 mins notice and unlike some i was more concerned for zahra than myself...and i defy any grandmother out there to walk past something they new their grandchild loved and took everywhere and not pick it up ... when all this is over and we all know the truth i will answer all then and only then
11 hours ago

Christy De Salvo-Babbitt
Karen sorry your family has to go threw every parents worst nightmare. "(. What do you think about elisa?
9 hours ago ·

Christy De Salvo-Babbitt
And what do you have a comment about Zahras Bio~mom? She said she didn't approve zahra coming to the states. In fact she didn't know she was in the united states at all and that someone hAd to of forged some papers for her to come here?!? Since Adam isn't talking maybe you can clear this up for us?
9 hours ago ·

Karen Baker
no comment

Melinda Thomson
Christy, Karen quite clearly says that she will answer when this is all over so stop badgering her with questions. She doesn't owe you a personal explanation.

Karen, how you looked is irrelevant to me. You weren't "presenting" yourself ...to the public, you were being intruded upon. People would have been slinging crap at you no-matter how you looked because they've got nothing better to do.

Personally, the neighbours that were screaming out didn't exactly look like the cream of society to me. People just want to have a go at you Karen, and you don't owe anybody an explanation for anything - that's not your fight. You know what your fight is and you are fighting it with dignity and strength.
3 hours ago ·

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Zahra-Clare-Baker-Bring-Her-Home/153249161379237

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 08:32:15 PM »

JUSTICE FOR ZAHRA!

(thanks to Northern Rose for setting this up)
http://www.painterofdreams.com/anyoneviewstar.php?SAO=158845

Thank you so much for this, Northern Rose!  Thank you, Kat_Gram for the inspiration!

I can't stop crying!  It is so beautiful to know that a star has been named Zahra's Spirit!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 08:36:24 PM »

Search teams back at work in case of missing 10 year old (video)

http://www2.wnct.com/news/2010/nov/04/search-teams-back-at-work-in-case-of-mis-55084-vi-26358/
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 08:40:51 PM »

CBB, would you post your new image of Zahra with God's hand in this thread, too?  It is so beautiful!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 08:41:59 PM »

On NG tonight, it's being reported that in another (alleged) letter from the stepmom, she states that "I found Zahra dead".  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 08:43:13 PM »

Searchers Return To Area Where Bone Was Found (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25637372/index.html
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 08:46:33 PM »

Nancy Grace is reading a new letter that has surfaced.  Apparently it was written by Elisa to a family member.  It states that Zahra had been sick for some time and ... Elisa discovered her dead.

If true ... why was 911 not called?  Could it be that there signs of neglect and/or abuse that dictated a cover up?  Had Zahra been under a doctor's care while in the States?

Janet

I heard this too...sadly, they most likely would not have done anything if Zahra was ill...just the monsters that they are    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 08:47:14 PM »

Officers focus on Caldwell County in Zahra Baker search  (video)

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Dozens-search-Caldwell-County-for-Zahra-Baker-106710618.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 08:47:16 PM »

Consider all the letters that are surfacing ... letters that imply that Elisa and Adam both have knowledge that Zahra was not kidnapped ... why has Adam not been detained?  Would Adams words in the 911 call not be considered an obstruction of an investigation.  The ransom note is what landed Elisa behind bars.

Where is Adam?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 08:48:40 PM »

Janet

I heard this too...sadly, they most likely would not have done anything if Zahra was ill...just the monsters that they are    

_____

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2010, 08:50:49 PM »

I knew this is what she was going to claim. "She was sick and I found her dead", "I am so scared of him (him being Adam).

She is going to claim battered woman's syndrome and say that she wanted to call 911 but AB would not let her.

I really hope that they both pay dearly for what they have done.

Sister thanking you so much for saying so eloquently what many of us were thinking.

NoRose thank you for Zahra's star.

Thanks for all the updates everyone.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 08:57:21 PM »

I knew this is what she was going to claim. "She was sick and I found her dead", "I am so scared of him (him being Adam).

She is going to claim battered woman's syndrome and say that she wanted to call 911 but AB would not let her.

I really hope that they both pay dearly for what they have done.

Sister thanking you so much for saying so eloquently what many of us were thinking.

NoRose thank you for Zahra's star.

Thanks for all the updates everyone.
Lenie, you are most welcome.  From our hearts to the heart of God.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.