May 01, 2024, 12:02:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189579 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2010, 12:48:47 PM »

I still say that in all these cases we should use a drug like Versed on all individuals involved...that's the fastest way to the truth.  If you are innocent..you won't say anything that isn't truthful....if you are guilty the same thing..you cannot lie while under the effect of Versed.

If anyone in my family ever goes missing, I'll notify the LE, then I'll hire private detectives to get the people involved to have a conversation with me while under Versed..and then deliver the person to LE..still chatting.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2010, 12:56:04 PM »

I still say that in all these cases we should use a drug like Versed on all individuals involved...that's the fastest way to the truth.  If you are innocent..you won't say anything that isn't truthful....if you are guilty the same thing..you cannot lie while under the effect of Versed.

If anyone in my family ever goes missing, I'll notify the LE, then I'll hire private detectives to get the people involved to have a conversation with me while under Versed..and then deliver the person to LE..still chatting.

I like that idea.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2010, 01:08:04 PM »

Is LE out searching the same area again today?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2010, 01:09:50 PM »

Yes
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2010, 01:12:33 PM »

In TV interview, Zahra's real mom fears her daughter is dead

SYDNEY (WBTV) - The biological mother of an Australian girl who was reported missing from her North Carolina home nearly a month ago says she believes her daughter is dead.

Emily Dietrich's 10-year-old daughter Zahra Baker was living in Hickory, N.C., with her father and stepmother when she was reported missing on October 9.

Related:  Watch the video interview

Dietrich told Australia's Seven News in her first interview since the little girl went missing that she doubts she'll ever see Zahra alive again.

"I don't feel it.  Mothers just have this bond with their children and just having no hope in me, makes it hurt even more," Dietrich said. "With what they are finding and how they are saying she was treated.  The only hope I have in me now is that she is gone, so that she's not being hurt anymore."

Dietrich says she gave Zahra's father Adam Baker custody of their daughter because she was suffering post-natal depression. She says she has spent years trying to track the girl down.

"Unless you understand the story, you don't understand the pain," Dietrich told Seven News reporter Robert Ovadia.

In the interview, Dietrich said Adam Baker disappeared with Zahra shortly after getting custody and every time she found him, he disappeared again.  She told Ovadia that she found him over the Web in America.  Three days later, Zahra was reported missing.

"Why would it happen that I would find her and three days later this would happen?" Dietrich asked. "It's just mean."

Adam Baker, who is Zahra's father, moved to Hickory about 3 years ago to marry Elisa Baker, who he met on the Internet. Zahra went with them.

"I can't explain the anger, the hurt. He had no right to do any of it, to keep her from me," said Dietrich.

Elisa Baker is charged with obstruction of justice in the case for allegedly faking a ransom note, police say.

Dietrich clinched her teeth when asked about if Zahra called Elisa Baker 'mum.'

"I just pray to God that she had enough of me in her to never do that."

Police have found a bone during a search for the girl, but it is unclear if the bone belongs to Zahra. It is currently at the NC SBI lab for analysis.

"I don't want them to find more because it will tell the story I don't want to hear," Dietrich said through tears. "But I want them to find more so we can put it together."

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13451271
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2010, 01:14:33 PM »

Map: Search for Zahra Baker

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108431947731587412095.0004943ea75dc772b14e1&ll=35.837855,-81.460876&spn=0.390766,0.615921&t=h&z=11
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2010, 01:28:27 PM »

Adam's mother must be a piece of work too, to keep Zahra hidden from her bio-mom all these years.
When do they plan to lock his fat azz up already?

Ma Baker said she would get answers from Adam. Her and Youngen Baker have been in NC for two weeks now and are in their hidey hole.  Where are the answers?  Why has she not gone on TV screaming and demanding anyone who knows anything to call police.  She has time to be on FB with her Pro-Baker clan slamming anyone voicing support for Emily and slamming anyone saying a bad word against her spawn, yet where is Zahra? where are the answers? It is time that the adults do the right thing and remember Zahra in all this. 

Ya - I noticed she posted something on Zahra's Bring Her Home FB page yesterday.  She mentions something about picking up something that she knew her granddaughter loved so much?  Haven't found yet what she was referring to.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2010, 01:32:46 PM »

Yes

This is so disturbing to me that they found one bone..yet the rest of the bones are not there..meaning her little body is either scattered by animals or man?  This is more then sick..it is more then inhuman.

Gothmom had to play a part in this..they are scattered near where she lived before Adam.  She was the one in the car when LE initialed searched this area.

Her letter to a relative that Zahra had been sick for a long time and died doesn't even make sense to me.  Of course Z had been sick a long time..she had bone cancer and lung cancer .

Gothmom is just so irratatingly stupid....

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2010, 01:42:13 PM »

Adam's mother must be a piece of work too, to keep Zahra hidden from her bio-mom all these years.

Ma Baker said she would get answers from Adam. Her and Youngen Baker have been in NC for two weeks now and are in their hidey hole.  Where are the answers?  Why has she not gone on TV screaming and demanding anyone who knows anything to call police.  She has time to be on FB with her Pro-Baker clan slamming anyone voicing support for Emily and slamming anyone saying a bad word against her spawn, yet where is Zahra? where are the answers? It is time that the adults do the right thing and remember Zahra in all this. 

The Hidey Hole

Thanks CBB... I had a good hearty laugh over this one! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2010, 01:44:07 PM »

Ya - I noticed she posted something on Zahra's Bring Her Home FB page yesterday.  She mentions something about picking up something that she knew her granddaughter loved so much?  Haven't found yet what she was referring to.

Forgive me for not having a link, but I believe the item to which she referred was the stuffed animal (dog) that she was carrying in the video showing them leaving the house. I think it is on the eviction video.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2010, 01:45:24 PM »

Forgive me for not having a link, but I believe the item to which she referred was the stuffed animal (dog) that she was carrying in the video showing them leaving the house. I think it is on the eviction video.
Yes, I'm sure you are right and I assumed this also.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2010, 01:52:29 PM »

Dietrich says she gave Zahra's father Adam Baker custody of their daughter because she was suffering post-natal depression. She says she has spent years trying to track the girl down.   an angelic monkey  She did the right thing because she knew at the time she couldn't take care of Zahra, but don't believe she meant for him and his mommy to go run and not let her see the child    Just a terrible situation that this woman/mom has gone through.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2010, 02:30:21 PM »

Dietrich says she gave Zahra's father Adam Baker custody of their daughter because she was suffering post-natal depression. She says she has spent years trying to track the girl down.   an angelic monkey  She did the right thing because she knew at the time she couldn't take care of Zahra, but don't believe she meant for him and his mommy to go run and not let her see the child    Just a terrible situation that this woman/mom has gone through.

ITA..Great post NRCG

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2010, 02:36:43 PM »

how sad....This case leaves me speechless.
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2010, 02:45:15 PM »

O/T but thought ya'll would like to see a bright spot in an otherwise dreary day.

http://www.rickeystokesnews.com/article.php/happy-ending-for-lost-8-year-old-14208
Happy Ending for Lost 8 Year Old
Enterprise PD

Date: Nov 05 2010 9:06 AM

The Enterprise Police Department received a call at 4:00 yesterday afternoon regarding a missing 8 year old boy.  The mother of the child advised that her son had been missing from their home in the Hunter Ridge Sub-division for approximately 30 minutes.  Officers with the Enterprise Police Department responded and began searching for the child.  Chief Jones contacted Sheriff Sutton with the Coffee County Sheriff’s Department and requested their assistance and also requested the assistance of the Dale County Sheriff’s Department’s helicopter.  At approximately 6:00 pm a resident in Hunter Ridge advised she observed a boy walking along highway 167.  Enterprise P.D. Investigators Darrell Griswold and Kyle Hale located the 8 year old walking in a ditch near highway 167 approximately 3 miles from his residence.  The Enterprise Rescue Squad and officers with the Alabama Department of Game and Fish also responded.  The Enterprise Police Department would like to thank all the agencies that responded and assisted in the search. 

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2010, 02:48:06 PM »

The Hidey Hole

Thanks CBB... I had a good hearty laugh over this one! 

That is a huge rat, I think that is what it is.  Is this someone's pet????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »

ITA..Great post NRCG
Thank-you, I always feel so terrible when new moms get that terrible depression, and even though she was young she knew enough to have the dad take care of the baby, little did she know what was going to happen 
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2010, 03:23:25 PM »

ITA..Great post NRCG
Thank-you, I always feel so terrible when new moms get that terrible depression, and even though she was young she knew enough to have the dad take care of the baby, little did she know what was going to happen 

I agree, NRCG,
This poor mom did what she thought best for her child, because she loved her and wanted the best care for her, and the very one she entrusted her child to was really no more than animal and let unspeakable evil happen to his OWN child. Despicable.  I hope Adam and fantasy- goth- woman rot in hell.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2010, 03:38:10 PM »

Can KB held partly responsible for any of this? I mean criminally. Since mum had joint custody, wouldn't her helping keep her away from Zahra be considered custodial interference. And since that custodial interference helped lead to Zahra's death, I would think that something could be brought against her. Isn't this how it would work here in the states?

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2010, 03:42:11 PM »

In fact, wouldn't KB be almost entirely responsible for the custodial interference? Since she didn't forward on the message to let AB deal with...jmo.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.