May 01, 2024, 06:48:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189510 times)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2010, 03:52:53 PM »

In fact, wouldn't KB be almost entirely responsible for the custodial interference? Since she didn't forward on the message to let AB deal with...jmo.

No telling what else KB covered up. 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2010, 03:54:54 PM »

Someone or several people posted some time back about lighting candles for Zahra.  How do you do that???   And, how did someone name a star for a person.  I love that.  So fitting.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2010, 03:59:15 PM »

Someone or several people posted some time back about lighting candles for Zahra.  How do you do that???   And, how did someone name a star for a person.  I love that.  So fitting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8798.0        an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2010, 04:09:30 PM »

I think Karen was assisting in keeping Zahra from her Mum in while they were all in AU.
Unless she signed some papers to allow Adam to get the passport, she is just guilty of being a B. Who should also rot in H. She has to know right now about all of the abuse Zahra suffered at their hands and she and her other son are staying with him. Even if Adam never laid a finger on the child, he stood by like a spineless sheep while Zahra didn't go to school, didn't go to the doctor, didn't leave the house, was locked in her room ?, didn't eat properly.
I hope there is enough evidence and enough persons who have first hand knowledge of what went on in that house, like Aaron Young, and Ms. Starbucks who will give evidence enough to convict him of felony child abuse plus more. I don't know the laws well enough in NC. to even know what he could be charged with.
I read that the Bakers are staying with EB's family. Why is anyone giving him shelter ? They must be the peeps who didn't try to save Zahra from these animals.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2010, 04:26:04 PM »

There's this article on the condition of the  house after the search:

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13453571

A guy (thing1) on the comments asks why would anyone move and leave their kids things behind.

This one looks like... the ceiling?

The thought blood spatter comes to mind.

Sad
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2010, 04:37:16 PM »

IF Zahra was sick for a long time and died, why try to cover the whole thing with such a stupid plot?

Not seeking medical treatment could be considered neglect, maybe manslaughter? IMO.

They had to know an autopsy would be conducted and an illness that could've been taken care of would easily show up and point to them.

That is... IF what she's telling people is true, which is doubtful.

I mean, which murder suspect writes people (even unknown people) about the case... knowing that the press will land their hands on the letters... and say, "I did it?"

Regardless, all those letters claimed to be  "originals" should be classified as evidence. Why has LE not subpoenaed them?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2010, 04:37:50 PM »

First glimpse inside Zahra's house: clothes in closet, but holes in wall, floor (with video)

HICKORY (WBTV) - Zahra Baker has been missing since Oct. 9, but when WBTV toured her home in Hickory on Friday, the 10-year-old girl's clothes were still hanging in her closet and a Candyland game was on the top shelf.

Those might be the only two normal things in the house her family has since been evicted from.

Elsewhere, the house is a mess: walls have been punched through, entire sinks are missing and there are holes through the floor and ceiling. Outside, in the front yard, a small shrine to Zahra continues to grow.

Detectives have not just torn up the yard and combed through the house, they have dismantled large portions of the home while looking for evidence of her disappearance.

First reported as a missing-persons case, the search for Zahra soon took on homicide aspect when officials said no one had seen the girl for at least 2 weeks. Her stepmother, Elisa Baker, is in jail, charged with faking a ransom note in her disappearance.

In the 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom house, Friday WBTV saw that the entire bathroom sink and cabinets were gone. The kitchen sink was gone.

Elsewhere, there are also holes in several walls of the house where the Baker family lived starting in July of this year, having moved from a mobile home in Caldwell County.

The most stark contrast is in Zahra's room where an entire section of the floor is gone – and the bare ground is visible.

In other rooms, some floorboards are pulled up and missing, but the sub-flooring was left in place.

Although her father, Adam Baker, was recently evicted, he has left furniture in a room WBTV did not have access to.

Adam Baker at first talked to the media about his daughter's disappearance, but after spending a couple of nights in jail on unrelated charges, he has kept quiet.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13453571
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2010, 04:40:10 PM »

Part of a wall missing in Zahra's room.

Clothes in Zahra's closet.

A hole in Zahra's bedroom floor.

A hole in the kitchen ceiling.

Toys on the floor of Zahra's closet.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2010, 04:49:03 PM »

More captures.  Zahra had Fairies on her wall 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2010, 04:49:24 PM »

I'm stunned by these pictures    Are her clothes suppose to have been left? Or was dad and grandma to darn lazy to take her clothes and toys, or just plain don't care?
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2010, 04:53:34 PM »

I'm stunned by these pictures    Are her clothes suppose to have been left? Or was dad and grandma to darn lazy to take her clothes and toys, or just plain don't care?

Or know she won't be needing them.  ::MonkeyNoNo:  Aka...plain don't care.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2010, 04:54:11 PM »

Her clothes and toys are all still there.  Guess Grannie, Dad and Young Baker were more concerned about Adam's crap  than any of Zahra's things.  IMO they are going to protect him at all cost, like an Aussie version of the Rosebud twins    
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2010, 04:56:14 PM »

I'm guessing the pink bedroom that was Zahra's was already painted that color, I can't imagine them painting it special for her. Just seems like some very strange places on the floor and ceiling were taken out   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2010, 04:56:53 PM »

Her clothes and toys are all still there.  Guess Grannie, Dad and Young Baker were more concerned about Adam's crap  than any of Zahra's things.  IMO they are going to protect him at all cost, like an Aussie version of the Rosebud twins    
Oh definitely, just like the Anthonys it sure appears to be   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2010, 04:58:14 PM »

Kitchen has a nice new bottle of soap, pipes gone, another poster Zahara had up. I wonder if Zahra painted that room by herself looking at the base boards. 
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2010, 05:00:41 PM »

I'm guessing the pink bedroom that was Zahra's was already painted that color, I can't imagine them painting it special for her. Just seems like some very strange places on the floor and ceiling were taken out   
Likely coincides with where suspicious areas showed up under the light.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2010, 05:02:47 PM »

The bakers bedroom maybe?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2010, 05:03:08 PM »

The picture of her toys on the floor just breaks my heart. It is almost like they are there waiting for her to come home.  How can people do this stuff and still look at themselves in the mirror.   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2010, 05:06:58 PM »

Laugh, Live, Love... they forgot to add "Lie" to that.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2010, 05:10:15 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8798.0        an angelic monkey

Thanks so much.  I was able to light a candle for her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.