April 23, 2024, 01:35:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189190 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2010, 08:57:50 PM »

CBB, would you post your new image of Zahra with God's hand in this thread, too?  It is so beautiful!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010, 08:58:45 PM »

Consider all the letters that are surfacing ... letters that imply that Elisa and Adam both have knowledge that Zahra was not kidnapped ... why has Adam not been detained?  Would Adams words in the 911 call not be considered an obstruction of an investigation.  The ransom note is what landed Elisa behind bars.

Where is Adam?

Janet

The police have been in contact with him because he was informed of the bone being found by LE, as he is next of kin.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 09:01:07 PM »

CBB, would you post your new image of Zahra with God's hand in this thread, too?  It is so beautiful!

Love it! Thanks for re-posting it.

You did a wonderful job, CBB.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2010, 09:08:25 PM »

CBB this is breathtaking!  Thank you so much for creating this beautiful image.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »

from last thread

There is an interview with the biological mother on channell 7 news tonight here in Aus, this will be in NSW not sure about other States though.

Thanks Nightowl - let us know how it is and if it's posted online in AU websites.

Will do Klaas.  Just a thought on this interview, I think because it is appearing on the nightly news program, that leads me to think that she is not being paid for it, as opposed to it being on one of the Current Affairs programs, who often pay to have people appear.  JMO but will have to wait and see.

not sure if you have to reg for it to work, i get the adds but not the news vid
im updated on everything, maybe one of you can fig it out
video
http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national
-------------
not sure if this is the right pg
http://au.news.yahoo.com/

sites search in au
http://www.googleaustralia.com.au/

video
http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national

Industry Links
http://www.freetv.com.au/Content_Common/pg-Industry-Links.seo

thanks for all the updates

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2010, 10:05:46 PM »

CW618 and Northern Rose,  Thank you so much for coming together with the star idea.  I was called away for work ( as I often am).  I returned to such a beautiful tribute to monkeys coming together and doing something priceless and full of grace and kindness for a child that never got that kind of love in life.  Hugs!!!   an angelic monkey   
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2010, 10:07:57 PM »

On NG tonight, it's being reported that in another (alleged) letter from the stepmom, she states that "I found Zahra dead".  Sigh. 

Another lie (IMO) ...just another spin on her fantasy...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 10:15:01 PM »

CW618 and Northern Rose,  Thank you so much for coming together with the star idea.  I was called away for work ( as I often am).  I returned to such a beautiful tribute to monkeys coming together and doing something priceless and full of grace and kindness for a child that never got that kind of love in life.  Hugs!!!   an angelic monkey   

Hugs!!!   to you for sparking the idea, and NR for making it happen

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 10:36:58 PM »

Hugs!!!   to you for sparking the idea, and NR for making it happen

Thanks to you both!  Smile

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2010, 10:39:56 PM »

Klaas, thank you for posting it again!  CBB, I'm overwhelmed.  I get so angry with God when I see what happens to these children!  I know it's humans who do these horrible things, but I know there are miracles, too, so I get really angry.  I want to know why there wasn't intervention.  It helps me to look at that and remember that he does love these little ones.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 10:42:52 PM »

It makes me think of this poem!

High Flight
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
of sun-split clouds, — and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of — wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air. . . .

Up, up the long, delirious burning blue
I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace
Where never lark, or ever eagle flew —
And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.
— John Gillespie Magee, Jr

faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 11:02:30 PM »

High Flight

Truly beautiful!  So appropriate for our girl!  She is surely exploring every wondrous nook and cranny of Heaven.  Thank you Claycat.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2010, 11:03:10 PM »

High Flight

One of my favorites, Claycat.  I believe he was Canadian?

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2010, 11:20:08 PM »

You're welcome, faith1109! 

Sister, when I was a lot younger, one of the TV stations would play that at midnight when the station signed off.  The first time I heard it, I cried, because the imagery was so wonderful! 

Here is some info about the pilot who wrote the poem on Wikipedia.  It looks like he was a citizen of the world.  He died in a mid-air collision in 1941, so that poem was very appropriate to his life and death.  It was almost a premonition!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Gillespie_Magee,_Jr.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2010, 11:31:16 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/04/1812140/officers-focus-on-caldwell-co.html

Officers focus on Caldwell Co. in Zahra Baker search

Posted: Thursday, Nov. 04, 2010

CALDWELL COUNTY, N.C. – Hickory police say crews are in the middle of one of the largest search efforts they've launched into the disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Baker.

Police say 30 to 40 people are currently combing a wooded area off of Christie Road in Caldwell County.

Hickory Police Major Clyde Deal says investigators are using equipment to create search grids, looking for evidence related to the 10-year-old's disappearance.

On Wednesday, crews found a bone that they believe could be related to the case. It has been sent to the State Medical Examiner’s Office for testing.

The Wednesday before that find, crews discovered Zahra Baker’s prosthetic leg in the same search area. The 10-year-old lost part of her leg to cancer when she was younger.

Zahra Baker was reported missing from her family’s home in Hickory on Oct. 9. However, no one aside from her father and stepmother has reported seeing the girl since late September.

Zahra’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, is currently in jail, facing charges of obstruction of justice in connection with Zahra’s disappearance. Police say Elisa Baker wrote a fake ransom note that was found the day Zahra was reported missing.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2010, 11:36:43 PM »

High Flight

an angelic monkey

Thank you Claycat.

Janet

+++++

President Reagan's remarks following the loss of the Space Shuttle Challenger and her crew.06.07.04 Broadcast at 5 p.m. EST, Jan. 28, 1986.

<snipped>

The crew of the space shuttle Challenger honored us by the manner in which they lived their lives. We will never forget them, nor the last time we saw them, this morning, as they prepared for their journey and waved goodbye and "slipped the surly bonds of earth" to "touch the face of God."

http://www.nasa.gov/audience/formedia/speeches/reagan_challenger.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2010, 11:44:10 PM »

Tonight, I have my twin 20 month old grandbabies.... a boy and a girl.  I laid down with them and I was patting my granddaughter... then I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep so she would go to sleep.  She started patting my hand and saying awwwww.... All I could think of was that Zahra didn't have anyone to do this type of thing with..... it just tore me up.  After my grandbabies were asleep, I crept out of the room sobbing and I prayed and prayed that Zahra had some kind of happiness and love while here even though I know at the end she suffered.  AND I prayed my grandbabies would never know any evil like this.

Northern Rose, thank you so much.  The star named Zahra's Spirit means a lot to me and I hope she knows how much all of us monkeys love her.

Rest with God beautiful Zahra.  The light of your spirit will never be diminished!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2010, 11:56:14 PM »

Tonight, I have my twin 20 month old grandbabies.... a boy and a girl.  I laid down with them and I was patting my granddaughter... then I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep so she would go to sleep.  She started patting my hand and saying awwwww.... All I could think of was that Zahra didn't have anyone to do this type of thing with..... it just tore me up.  After my grandbabies were asleep, I crept out of the room sobbing and I prayed and prayed that Zahra had some kind of happiness and love while here even though I know at the end she suffered.  AND I prayed my grandbabies would never know any evil like this.

Northern Rose, thank you so much.  The star named Zahra's Spirit means a lot to me and I hope she knows how much all of us monkeys love her.

Rest with God beautiful Zahra.  The light of your spirit will never be diminished!

Bananas, Zahra knows how much we love her!  I believe she is amazed at how many people are sending love to her! 

I'm glad you getting some sweet grandbaby sugar! 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2010, 11:57:01 PM »

Oops!  "are"

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2010, 11:59:13 PM »

Bananas, Zahra knows how much we love her!  I believe she is amazed at how many people are sending love to her! 

I'm glad you getting some sweet grandbaby sugar! 

Claycat, I hope she knows how much we love her.  And yes...... my grandbabies melt my heart!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.