May 01, 2024, 09:52:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189547 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: November 05, 2010, 10:45:01 PM »

Cousin on NG saying:

She has letters from Elisa and in each one she says how much she cared about Zahra
Elisa does not understand how the man she loves can do her this way
She has repeatedly said they did not kill Zahra
Zahra had a virus for two weeks before she died which was also acknowledged by her oldest daughter
Why she was not taken to a Dr they do not know
Elisa suffers from bipolar and depression3 family members and a long time friend have said they have never seen Elisa physically abuse Zahra
Oh please, if your child has a virus and dies, you don't write a ransom note, start a fire, and get rid of the child's remains in what appears to be in a gruesome fashion    And lets add drugs to the bipolar and depression, and not the kind of drugs used for bipolar and depression. It really gets old and sickening that whenever these terrible things happen, bipolar always has to be thrown into the mix.

ITA...NRCG.

There is no such medical diagnosis that would ever say bipolar and depression.  What a crock of crack.  Bipolar is manic depresion..someone who has mood swings in both areas...no need to even say as well as depression..depression is the other side of bipolar disease.

If this woman is bipolar it is because she has caused her brain to malfunction due to years of drug and alcohol abuse.

This woman has abused her own body, mind and soul....she is totally to blame for her mental state..and her actions...no wonder she lives in a fantasy world..she never could nor would grasp her own reality. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: November 05, 2010, 11:02:00 PM »

I continue to be sickened by stepmonster and AB is no better.  My heart just goes out to her real mom who has to be in her own torment now.  This case is the worst I have ever followed and it breaks my heart again every time I turn around.

Virus?  Dr?  Antibiiotics?  WTH????

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: November 05, 2010, 11:05:11 PM »

Listening to Zahra's real mom... this is what a parent who has lost her child sounds like and it is so hard to watch.  Not what AB or EB sound like at all.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: November 05, 2010, 11:20:22 PM »

I continue to be sickened by stepmonster and AB is no better.  My heart just goes out to her real mom who has to be in her own torment now.  This case is the worst I have ever followed and it breaks my heart again every time I turn around.

Virus?  Dr?  Antibiiotics?  WTH????

I so totally agree.
I have cried many tears over Caylee, Haleigh,Kyron and others, but this one has really broken my heart.  I cannot imagine the pain Emily is going through.  I keep praying that they find this precious child soon so that she can be layed to rest and I pray that justice will be served on the animals she called dad and stepmom.

I do not believe the family members and friends that are saying they never saw Elisa abuse Zahra...bull hockey.
Neighbors saw it, family saw it, teachers saw it...those that are trying to protect EB...shame on them. So what if Elisa is scared in jail, that is the price you pay for selling your soul to the devil.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: November 05, 2010, 11:22:01 PM »

I do not think she passed due to a virus. Could have starved to death or dehydrated.
The evidence that they have collected, the reports to DSS way before this happened, no one even the neighbours seeing Zahra, what her daughter said, the black eye, this was child abuse
that had gone on for months before they reported her missing. Nothing either one of says can be believed, they are looking to wiggle out of any responsibility.
And if we call bs, so will a jury.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2010, 12:07:38 AM »

I do not think she passed due to a virus. Could have starved to death or dehydrated.
The evidence that they have collected, the reports to DSS way before this happened, no one even the neighbours seeing Zahra, what her daughter said, the black eye, this was child abuse
that had gone on for months before they reported her missing. Nothing either one of says can be believed, they are looking to wiggle out of any responsibility.

I don't think so either Kat Gram.  I think all of Elisa's letters are nothing more than trying to divert blame away from herself.  She never even speaks of Zahra as if she meant anything more than the front porch mat.  I am sickened by both of the people who were supposed to care for this precious child.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2010, 12:28:54 AM »

<snipped
The bone was sent to Chapel Hill to be identified while investigators also wait on a DNA profile of the little girl from Australia, where she and her father once lived. That DNA will be extremely important in connecting the dots in this case.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/Crews-scour-Caldwell-County-for-clues-into-Zahra-Baker-disappearance-106794383.html

Why Australia?  Did Zahra not have a toothbrush or hairbrush they could compare DNA from?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: November 06, 2010, 12:51:32 AM »

not to sure about that, my mom is a breast cancer survivor, had to be careful
for 2yr after mastectomy and treatment
info
http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/TreatmentsandSideEffects/PhysicalSideEffects/InfectionsinPeoplewithCancer/infections-in-people-with-cancer

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/content/vaccinations.aspx

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/united-states.aspx

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: November 06, 2010, 12:54:28 AM »

<snipped
The bone was sent to Chapel Hill to be identified while investigators also wait on a DNA profile of the little girl from Australia, where she and her father once lived. That DNA will be extremely important in connecting the dots in this case.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/Crews-scour-Caldwell-County-for-clues-into-Zahra-Baker-disappearance-106794383.html

Why Australia?  Did Zahra not have a toothbrush or hairbrush they could compare DNA from?

maybe Australia has a complet dna profile for her

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: November 06, 2010, 12:56:08 AM »

Kat_Gram You no longer need to get a new hobby.  You can go back to FB as AY is back out
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2010, 01:23:31 AM »

at 1:44 there is a picture of Emily and Adam together in Australia

http://www.wcnc.com/video?id=106754533&sec=731773
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2010, 01:27:42 AM »

at 1:44 there is a picture of Emily and Adam together in Australia

http://www.wcnc.com/video?id=106754533&sec=731773

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2010, 01:31:17 AM »

He hasn't aged well in 10 years

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2010, 01:42:50 AM »

Nope he looks like he aged 20 years.  What I am struck by is what Zahra would have looked like as a young woman when I see Emily in this picture.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: November 06, 2010, 01:55:18 AM »

anyone have AB court dates for his charges

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: November 06, 2010, 02:02:02 AM »

anyone have AB court dates for his charges

This is what I saved in my notes:

Adam T. Baker’s upcoming court dates

Caldwell County, Nov. 18

-Worthless check

-Failure to return property on which there is a purchase option

-Communicating threats

-Communicating threats, assault with a deadly weapon

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

Catawba County, Nov. 19

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

crazybabyborg
« Reply #216 on: November 06, 2010, 02:30:33 AM »

I don't think so either Kat Gram.  I think all of Elisa's letters are nothing more than trying to divert blame away from herself.  She never even speaks of Zahra as if she meant anything more than the front porch mat.  I am sickened by both of the people who were supposed to care for this precious child.

Me Three! I don't think she died of a virus either. If she were sick and everything was okie dokie, why not take her to an Emergency Room? Why concoct an elaborate story of what happened to her?

Does anyone else think that there weren't many toys in the closet? For a 10 year old, it seemed really sparse to me.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #217 on: November 06, 2010, 02:36:19 AM »

Me Three! I don't think she died of a virus either. If she were sick and everything was okie dokie, why not take her to an Emergency Room? Why concoct an elaborate story of what happened to her?

Does anyone else think that there weren't many toys in the closet? For a 10 year old, it seemed really sparse to me.

I think so too CBB. There wasn't much of any thing there.  Just some stickers and a what looked like some kind of little pony type toy.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: November 06, 2010, 02:41:01 AM »

There isn't much there is there?  Where are all of her shoes????
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #219 on: November 06, 2010, 02:45:29 AM »

There isn't much there is there?  Where are all of her shoes????

I didn't see any now that you mention them.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.