April 16, 2024, 08:02:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 188882 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #260 on: November 06, 2010, 02:31:26 PM »

The way the police ripped through the house and yard, I really am afraid to know what they were all looking for. I don't recall seeing such a thing to that extent before, at least I don't remember. I was just wondering this, and it sure doesn't have to do with the case really, but when the police do that to a home, does the owner get money to have it fixed again?

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

NRCG...the answer to your question is no. He will not get compensated unless he takes Adam and Elisa to court, and they don't have a pot to pee in so he is out of luck. He could sell their belongings ,but I didn't see anything in the one pic I saw of their furniture that would be worth more than $10.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: November 06, 2010, 02:31:40 PM »

If Zahra had been presented to most any Emergency Room (Private Hospitals are a little different), she would have received proper medical treatment regardless of ability to pay. It's the law and has been that way as long as I can remember. They can't use the excuse that they couldn't afford to take her. That dog won't hunt.

I don't think an illness caused her death anyway, but if they were negligent enough to let her die from an infection or virus, it's still a homicide.
Apparently the witch wasn't afraid to face the hospital/doctor collections dept if she had a broken hand which was attended to so....?  homicide.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #262 on: November 06, 2010, 02:37:06 PM »

If Zahra had been presented to most any Emergency Room (Private Hospitals are a little different), she would have received proper medical treatment regardless of ability to pay. It's the law and has been that way as long as I can remember. They can't use the excuse that they couldn't afford to take her. That dog won't hunt.

I don't think an illness caused her death anyway, but if they were negligent enough to let her die from an infection or virus, it's still a homicide.
Apparently the witch wasn't afraid to face the hospital/doctor collections dept if she had a broken hand which was attended to so....?  homicide.

Exactly. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #263 on: November 06, 2010, 02:39:17 PM »

JMOO..but I think Zahra died from a beating.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #264 on: November 06, 2010, 02:43:15 PM »

I think we're all afraid of that, darla.  I just want it to come out so they can be held accountable. I'm braced for it, but it needs to come out and Zahra needs to be found so that she can be buried with some dignity and respect. Her Mother said that very well and those who loved her need that closure.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: November 06, 2010, 02:49:11 PM »

I believe your suspicion is a good possibility darla.

When Zahra took her last breath there must have been obvious signs of neglect or abuse or ... a call to 911 would have been the immediate response ... not a body disposal.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: November 06, 2010, 02:50:26 PM »

Exactly. 
Now, IF Zahra had an illness of any kind with an immune system more vulnerable than most and probable clear evidence of abuse...that's a solid reason not to go get treatment by them. And IF she was sick, her father should be charged with negligence or whatever. He knew of her need for prompt care, she was not an ordinary kid with the flu...this whole angle is typical abuser lingo. It's the victims fault, we didn't know, we panicked, we loved her.....blah       Prayer for the searchers to find her and bring these people to face the charges.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #267 on: November 06, 2010, 03:04:43 PM »

The way the police ripped through the house and yard, I really am afraid to know what they were all looking for. I don't recall seeing such a thing to that extent before, at least I don't remember. I was just wondering this, and it sure doesn't have to do with the case really, but when the police do that to a home, does the owner get money to have it fixed again?

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

NRCG...the answer to your question is no. He will not get compensated unless he takes Adam and Elisa to court, and they don't have a pot to pee in so he is out of luck. He could sell their belongings ,but I didn't see anything in the one pic I saw of their furniture that would be worth more than $10.
Thank-you, I know it is probably not a good question to ask, but was so curious how things like that get dealt with.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: November 06, 2010, 03:05:27 PM »

I thought from the start she was beaten with her leg 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #269 on: November 06, 2010, 03:07:38 PM »

I believe your suspicion is a good possibility darla.

When Zahra took her last breath there must have been obvious signs of neglect or abuse or ... a call to 911 would have been the immediate response ... not a body disposal.

Janet

I don't know if Zahra was ill or not, but you're right, Janet. Even prior to death, had there been physical signs of abuse, it might have prevented them from seeking medical attention. Medical staff would have called authorities for sure.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: November 06, 2010, 03:41:18 PM »

I thought from the start she was beaten with her leg

me to EB did hurt her hand on the prosthetic leg, prob POed her
a couple of more OR scenarios

OR
did zahra become sick again, and EB and AB let her die,and knew if they
called someone (911), the autopsy would show abuse and neglect, or she
just died from the abuse and neglect and panicked when the dss got involved,
and then her mother finding her,dss and mum happened about the same time i think
zahra could have died from infection too, she prob had a very low immune
system,from her cancer and lack of good diet,exercise, so raw flesh from a bad fitting prosthetic, could easily become infected, and turn into a serious blood
infection without med. att.

OR
did zahra find out her mother had found her, and she wanted to go back to au
and that POd AB and EB,in that their funds would be cut off, or AB out of spite
killed zahra, EB helping cover, or vice versa

EB said AB did something horrific to zahra after she died
im rethinking those pics of zahra room, in the first link,the 1st pic
the LE left the blinds, so were they new blinds put up after the fact

in the 1st link 2nd pic, the light switch cover is gone,and looks like it
had never been put back on,and the door knob looks like it has paint on the
base fitting,i cant tell if its tape that had not been removed,or if they
just painted over the base

i think this is a new crappy paint job,
2nd link,the 1st pic,the closet base board was white at one time
and a clean freshly painted white too, owner prob did,b4 they moved in
2nd link 5th pic,base board is in some parts, natural or stained wood
is that a hand print in the closet, 2nd link 4th pic, see jpeg
do any of you see any of the clothes worn by zahra from pics of her we
have seen, in that closet, i think i see 2 a red shirt and a black shirt

1st link
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/a-look-inside-zahra-baker%e2%80%99s-home/

2nd link, click on pic bigger and slide show
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13453571

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #271 on: November 06, 2010, 04:00:12 PM »

It does look like a handprint. If it is, I wonder who it belongs to.....
JLH13
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: November 06, 2010, 04:05:28 PM »

It does look like a handprint. If it is, I wonder who it belongs to.....

EXCELLENT catch!!!!!!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: November 06, 2010, 04:09:04 PM »

a map to go with
janets posts
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8837.msg1258018#msg1258018
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8837.msg1258025#msg1258025
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8837.msg1258032#msg1258032

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: November 06, 2010, 04:13:04 PM »

Thanks cw.  It sure looks like an adult handprint, could be whoever painted for whatever reason rested his/her hand on the wall, when you look at some of the painting of the baseboards it certainly was no professional painter, or anyone who has painted before imo.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: November 06, 2010, 04:18:15 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8837.msg1258084#msg1258084

my apologies, to the person that made the map, i had your link for credit
then lost it, sorry, i googled it from google images, INSIDE zahra bakers house

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: November 06, 2010, 04:31:43 PM »

brandi beautiful, i like to think she rode the unicorn, to her star, once she was
in the hands of God, im sure heavens angels rejoice and cherish her sweet soul

JLH13
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: November 06, 2010, 04:35:52 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hickory-nc/TDPIKOKODJRSG8LQU/p117
so sad

United States

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Yesterday

I think that it's possible either EB or AB may have hit the little girl too hard at some point and accidentally killed her, or perhaps it was on purpose. Either way, they both have tried to cover the truth up so in my opinion, both are guilty. I heard that the bone that was found looked like it had been exposed to the elements and the animals for some time, it looked "white-washed"(don't know if this is true or not but heard it from someone who lives around there and supposedly saw the bone). Do you think she has possibly been dead over a month and animals have scattered the remains? I can't get that poor child out of my mind. Both her father and step-monster deserve the death penalty if they killed that sweet, innocent child.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: November 06, 2010, 04:47:06 PM »

I think we're all afraid of that, darla.  I just want it to come out so they can be held accountable. I'm braced for it, but it needs to come out and Zahra needs to be found so that she can be buried with some dignity and respect. Her Mother said that very well and those who loved her need that closure.

I don't think it will ever come out if she was beaten.  I think with whatever they did to her after the fact as it was put by stepmonster...... authorities will not be able to tell and they will never really tell the truth.  JMOO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: November 06, 2010, 04:49:53 PM »

brandi beautiful, i like to think she rode the unicorn, to her star, once she was
in the hands of God, im sure heavens angels rejoice and cherish her sweet soul

I like to think that, too, cw! 

This is beautiful, Brandi!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.