May 01, 2024, 02:06:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189616 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: November 06, 2010, 07:23:11 PM »

Adam's mother must be a piece of work too, to keep Zahra hidden from her bio-mom all these years.
When do they plan to lock his fat azz up already?

Ma Baker said she would get answers from Adam. Her and Youngen Baker have been in NC for two weeks now and are in their hidey hole.  Where are the answers?  Why has she not gone on TV screaming and demanding anyone who knows anything to call police.  She has time to be on FB with her Pro-Baker clan slamming anyone voicing support for Emily and slamming anyone saying a bad word against her spawn, yet where is Zahra? where are the answers? It is time that the adults do the right thing and remember Zahra in all this. 

You are so right, NR (and you look pretty fancy saying it, I might add).

ITA..... so far all I see is grandma is staying with stepmonster's family and protecting her baby boy.  Geesh!   So where are the answers?  Who is getting to the bottom of this? 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: November 06, 2010, 07:34:10 PM »

Adam's mother must be a piece of work too, to keep Zahra hidden from her bio-mom all these years.

Ma Baker said she would get answers from Adam. Her and Youngen Baker have been in NC for two weeks now and are in their hidey hole.  Where are the answers?  Why has she not gone on TV screaming and demanding anyone who knows anything to call police.  She has time to be on FB with her Pro-Baker clan slamming anyone voicing support for Emily and slamming anyone saying a bad word against her spawn, yet where is Zahra? where are the answers? It is time that the adults do the right thing and remember Zahra in all this. 

ITA..... so far all I see is grandma is staying with stepmonster's family and protecting her baby boy.  Geesh!   So where are the answers?  Who is getting to the bottom of this? 

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Adam-Baker-empties-family-home-as-investigation-goes-into-week-four-106828114.html

I guess she can help him figure out where to put all of his junk.  I hope and pray that soon he won't have to concern himself with his  belongings cause he'll be in jail
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: November 06, 2010, 07:42:59 PM »

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Adam-Baker-empties-family-home-as-investigation-goes-into-week-four-106828114.html

I guess she can help him figure out where to put all of his junk.  I hope and pray that soon he won't have to concern himself with his  belongings cause he'll be in jail

Thanks for sharing Mizjay.  I guess now they can set up house somewhere.  Wonder if mom is going to try and take baby home back to AU?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: November 06, 2010, 07:44:03 PM »

I meant .... wonder if mum is going to try and take baby boy back to AU.  Sorry.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: November 06, 2010, 08:14:18 PM »

Is AB still working for the tree service and where did he get the pick up he's driving ? I imagine KB is paying for the Uhaul.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: November 06, 2010, 08:28:06 PM »

Is AB still working for the tree service and where did he get the pick up he's driving ? I imagine KB is paying for the Uhaul.

OT
4donks where did you get the Obama counter?  I love it!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: November 06, 2010, 08:36:00 PM »

Good morning everyone.

There has been a heated discussion going on on a FB site regarding whether AB forged Zahra's passport application to bring her to the USA and Zahra's mother posted this response last night:

Emily Dietrich
everyone may have their opinion, but truth is, yes Adam got Zahra out of the country via a legal "loophole" (being my maiden name), and yes my hope of finding her alive is limited. The fact is, she is gone, one way or another and we need to find the truth as to what has happened to her.
Please stop fighting between yourselves, and instead help piece together the truth of what happened to this beautiful little angel.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#topic_top

i wonder what charges AB could be charged with, in AU for taking zahra out of country illegally

Child abduction would be the first I would think, then issues like contempt of court orders and so on.  Resulting in immediate arrest without warrant if he ever returned to Australia, culminating in a hefty fine or jail sentence.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: November 06, 2010, 08:38:17 PM »

By the look of the "furniture" and other personal effects in some of the photos I have seen my suggestion would be to put them through the woodchipper.  May be of some use as mulch or filling.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: November 06, 2010, 08:43:50 PM »

I thought I read that he used her maiden name, not her current name and the AU gov't passport peeps couldn't find her under that name. So, he got one over on the AU passprot peeps. Probably had to file some bs notarized statment to the effect that he had no idea where the Mum was, hadn't been in her life, blah blah and then, you need a guarantor just like here.
And, he isn't going anywhere, except jail. 
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: November 06, 2010, 08:48:12 PM »

I thought I read that he used her maiden name, not her current name and the AU gov't passport peeps couldn't find her under that name. So, he got one over on the AU passprot peeps. Probably had to file some bs notarized statment to the effect that he had no idea where the Mum was, hadn't been in her life, blah blah and then, you need a guarantor just like here.
And, he isn't going anywhere, except jail. 

Hi Kat - hope all is going well with you now.

Yes I saw the maiden name comment from Zahra's mother and I am sure if any signature was also required that the Step Witch would use her forgery skills.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: November 06, 2010, 08:54:04 PM »

Adding that Passport Officials, Border Security and Immigration peeps do not take kindly to having something "put over" them.

They would have a welcoming delegation waiting to greet him.   

I so hope to read one day soon that he has been arrested again.  I want to know he has been nailed to the jail cell wall and all keys lost.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: November 06, 2010, 08:56:46 PM »

OT
4donks where did you get the Obama counter?  I love it!
Brandi made it 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: November 06, 2010, 08:58:07 PM »

Things are ok, getting thu this, still having monitoring done, and they are not finding anything to get too wigged out about, soon I hope they will say, bye, see you in six months, then every year.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: November 06, 2010, 09:02:38 PM »

Has anyone heard what AB's immigration status is. Did he come as a visitor and never leave or a work visa. I don't believe he is a resident alien. It takes several years for the paperwork to go through even if married to an American.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: November 06, 2010, 09:47:29 PM »

Video Adam Baker empties family home as investigation goes into week four

http://www.wcnc.com/video?id=106828114&sec=552327
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: November 06, 2010, 09:51:41 PM »

The way the police ripped through the house and yard, I really am afraid to know what they were all looking for. I don't recall seeing such a thing to that extent before, at least I don't remember. I was just wondering this, and it sure doesn't have to do with the case really, but when the police do that to a home, does the owner get money to have it fixed again?

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

NRCG...the answer to your question is no. He will not get compensated unless he takes Adam and Elisa to court, and they don't have a pot to pee in so he is out of luck. He could sell their belongings ,but I didn't see anything in the one pic I saw of their furniture that would be worth more than $10.

They have charges against them for not returning rental furniture.  I am betting the current furniture is also rental.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #336 on: November 06, 2010, 09:54:26 PM »

JMOO..but I think Zahra died from a beating.

Darla~

The problem is going to be IF Zahra has been outside and exposed to the animals and the elements, there isn't going to be too much of the bodies soft-tissues which can be used to determine the cause of death.

If Zahra struck violently and it caused a trauma, such as a skull fracture, and the skull is retrieved, then they may be able to determine the cause of death as blunt force trauma.

Time is working in the Baker's favor as decomposition, exposure to the elements, animals is going on around the clock.

The cover-up screams GUILT!

BUT~
IF Zahra DID die from some illness, staging a cover-up, moving the body, and leaving it exposed to the elements, animals and decomposition work against their claims of death by illness.

Monkey King thank you for your response. Whether or not she died from illness or a beating it is still murder in my book. I am well aware that cause of death may not be determined. But thanks so much for explaining it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: November 06, 2010, 10:01:30 PM »

Missing girl's mother said to blame Zahra's father

Hickory, North Carolina (CNN) -- The stepmother of a missing 10-year-old girl in North Carolina said during a jailhouse visit with two relatives this week that she blames a lot of her current predicament on her husband, one of those relatives said Friday.

The relative, one of two cousins who visited Monday with Elisa Baker in jail, said she was speaking publicly after a few family members met and "decided that we needed to share a few things that we do know."

Elisa Baker's stepdaughter, Zahra Baker, was reported missing last month.

"As we talked with her, she cried over missing Zahra and how her husband has left her to take all the blame for what has happened when he played a big part in this terrible situation," the cousin said in an exclusive interview with HLN's "Nancy Grace" producer Natisha Lance. The cousin spoke on condition of anonymity because of death threats the family has received.

Later, the cousin said Elisa Baker believed it was unfair that she was jailed "for something that he had done," referring to husband Adam Troy Baker, Zahra's father.

The cousin said she hoped that Zahra's body will be found soon, "since she is believed to be deceased and that all of the truth will come out."

The cousin said she and her sister visited Elisa in jail on Monday after more than two years during which they had not spoken.

The woman added that she had received three letters from Elisa, "and in each one of them she made it very clear how much she cared about Zahra and that she don't understand the man that she loves can be this, can do her this way."

The woman said she did not know what happened to the freckle-faced girl who lost her leg to bone cancer at age 5 and reportedly developed lung cancer a few years later.

Police launched a search for Zahra on October 9, but no one other than a family member had reported seeing her since September 25, when a woman saw her at a furniture store.

Police on Monday confirmed that a prosthetic leg discovered last week in brush off a North Carolina road belongs to Zahra Baker, whose disappearance is now being probed as a homicide.

Police said Elisa Baker admitted that she planted a fake ransom note the day after the girl's disappearance was reported.

Initially arrested on October 10 on charges unrelated to Zahra's disappearance, including writing worthless checks, Elisa Baker was additionally charged with obstruction of justice for leaving the note. That charge is a felony.

She is now cooperating with investigators, Hickory police have said.

Zahra's father was arrested late last month in nearby Catawba County on eight charges, including five counts of submitting worthless checks and three counts of failing to appear in court.

Police earlier acknowledged that Adam Baker faced bad-check charges unrelated to the disappearance of his daughter. But they did not initially arrest him, as he had been helping authorities in their search.

"Adam Baker has a lot of the answers," Elisa Baker's cousin said Friday. "What we do know about him is that he doesn't believe in God. He is very into paganism. He's ridin' around with a sign on his window that says Zahra was abused by her stepmother. If this is true, then why didn't he, the biological father, put a stop to it and protect his little girl?

"Why didn't he beg the public for someone to bring his daughter home? Why has he not personally searched for Zahra? How could a loving father begin his 911 call with, 'Hello, how are you doing?' He needs to answer these questions."

Adam Baker's attorney has not returned repeated phone calls from CNN requesting comment on the investigation.

During their discussion, the woman said her cousin told her that Zahra's cancer had been in remission, but that she was sick for the two weeks "before whatever's happened happened ... she did not completely come out and tell me what has actually happened."

The woman said that Elisa Baker "cared for that little girl deeply" and had taken a polygraph.

Scott Riley, Elisa Baker's attorney, declined to comment Friday when asked about the polygraph.

Asked why none of Elisa Baker's relatives had bailed her out of jail, the woman said, "I guess probably they're waiting for evidence or to find out what has really happened."

Asked if the family is divided about what may have happened, she said, "A little bit right now, yes."

Asked what she thinks happened to the girl, the woman said, "I absolutely have no clue. All of it is just so confusing and, until we get the facts, I'm not going to know what to think."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/06/north.carolina.missing.girl/index.html?utm_campaign=faabo_cnn&utm_medium=Twitter&eref=rss_latest&utm_source=SNSanalytics
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: November 06, 2010, 10:03:09 PM »

JMOO..but I think Zahra died from a beating.

Darla~

The problem is going to be IF Zahra has been outside and exposed to the animals and the elements, there isn't going to be too much of the bodies soft-tissues which can be used to determine the cause of death.

If Zahra struck violently and it caused a trauma, such as a skull fracture, and the skull is retrieved, then they may be able to determine the cause of death as blunt force trauma.

Time is working in the Baker's favor as decomposition, exposure to the elements, animals is going on around the clock.

The cover-up screams GUILT!

BUT~
IF Zahra DID die from some illness, staging a cover-up, moving the body, and leaving it exposed to the elements, animals and decomposition work against their claims of death by illness.

Monkey King thank you for your response. Whether or not she died from illness or a beating it is still murder in my book. I am well aware that cause of death may not be determined. But thanks so much for explaining it.

NP, Darla.

I just have no patience for these two.

I find it very difficult to believe EB pulled this off by herself, and AB is innocent.

Like you said, weither this child died from failure to receive proper medical care, or from a beating or some other horrific cause, Zahra is not here and is allegedly dead somewhere based on these two's actions, or failure of.

They are both POS and are a waste of skin.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: November 06, 2010, 10:11:41 PM »

OT---Just thought I'd let ya'll know that the newest Amber DuBois story is on CBS 48Hours.  It came on at 9pm central time.  I think this is the one where they speak on camera to Satan's spawn!  DP for him too!  

Edited to add:  It will be on at 10pm on CBS pacific time.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 11:10:35 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.