May 01, 2024, 08:12:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189530 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: November 06, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »

Is AB still working for the tree service and where did he get the pick up he's driving ? I imagine KB is paying for the Uhaul.

OT
4donks where did you get the Obama counter?  I love it!
Brandi made it 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1226872#msg1226872

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: November 06, 2010, 10:15:14 PM »

Missing girl's mother said to blame Zahra's father

Hickory, North Carolina (CNN) -- The stepmother of a missing 10-year-old girl in North Carolina said during a jailhouse visit with two relatives this week that she blames a lot of her current predicament on her husband, one of those relatives said Friday.

The relative, one of two cousins who visited Monday with Elisa Baker in jail, said she was speaking publicly after a few family members met and "decided that we needed to share a few things that we do know."

Elisa Baker's stepdaughter, Zahra Baker, was reported missing last month.

"As we talked with her, she cried over missing Zahra and how her husband has left her to take all the blame for what has happened when he played a big part in this terrible situation," the cousin said in an exclusive interview with HLN's "Nancy Grace" producer Natisha Lance. The cousin spoke on condition of anonymity because of death threats the family has received.

Later, the cousin said Elisa Baker believed it was unfair that she was jailed "for something that he had done," referring to husband Adam Troy Baker, Zahra's father.

The cousin said she hoped that Zahra's body will be found soon, "since she is believed to be deceased and that all of the truth will come out."

The cousin said she and her sister visited Elisa in jail on Monday after more than two years during which they had not spoken.

The woman added that she had received three letters from Elisa, "and in each one of them she made it very clear how much she cared about Zahra and that she don't understand the man that she loves can be this, can do her this way."

The woman said she did not know what happened to the freckle-faced girl who lost her leg to bone cancer at age 5 and reportedly developed lung cancer a few years later.

Police launched a search for Zahra on October 9, but no one other than a family member had reported seeing her since September 25, when a woman saw her at a furniture store.

Police on Monday confirmed that a prosthetic leg discovered last week in brush off a North Carolina road belongs to Zahra Baker, whose disappearance is now being probed as a homicide.

Police said Elisa Baker admitted that she planted a fake ransom note the day after the girl's disappearance was reported.

Initially arrested on October 10 on charges unrelated to Zahra's disappearance, including writing worthless checks, Elisa Baker was additionally charged with obstruction of justice for leaving the note. That charge is a felony.

She is now cooperating with investigators, Hickory police have said.

Zahra's father was arrested late last month in nearby Catawba County on eight charges, including five counts of submitting worthless checks and three counts of failing to appear in court.

Police earlier acknowledged that Adam Baker faced bad-check charges unrelated to the disappearance of his daughter. But they did not initially arrest him, as he had been helping authorities in their search.

"Adam Baker has a lot of the answers," Elisa Baker's cousin said Friday. "What we do know about him is that he doesn't believe in God. He is very into paganism. He's ridin' around with a sign on his window that says Zahra was abused by her stepmother. If this is true, then why didn't he, the biological father, put a stop to it and protect his little girl?

"Why didn't he beg the public for someone to bring his daughter home? Why has he not personally searched for Zahra? How could a loving father begin his 911 call with, 'Hello, how are you doing?' He needs to answer these questions."

Adam Baker's attorney has not returned repeated phone calls from CNN requesting comment on the investigation.

During their discussion, the woman said her cousin told her that Zahra's cancer had been in remission, but that she was sick for the two weeks "before whatever's happened happened ... she did not completely come out and tell me what has actually happened."

The woman said that Elisa Baker "cared for that little girl deeply" and had taken a polygraph.

Scott Riley, Elisa Baker's attorney, declined to comment Friday when asked about the polygraph.

Asked why none of Elisa Baker's relatives had bailed her out of jail, the woman said, "I guess probably they're waiting for evidence or to find out what has really happened."

Asked if the family is divided about what may have happened, she said, "A little bit right now, yes."

Asked what she thinks happened to the girl, the woman said, "I absolutely have no clue. All of it is just so confusing and, until we get the facts, I'm not going to know what to think."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/06/north.carolina.missing.girl/index.html?utm_campaign=faabo_cnn&utm_medium=Twitter&eref=rss_latest&utm_source=SNSanalytics

Her lawyer probably told her to write those letters to balance out those letters she wrote to that dude "Damien". 

Her family has already spoken out- remember her daughter Ashley (?), and her nephew's wife, Brittany Bentley?

I'm still wondering what AB did that was so horrible after he death....

I wonder what EB considered "horrible".

We believe there was bloodshed in that house due to what the police confiscated out of that house- Zahra's room. 

Do any of you guys know how to pull up cached pages of like that website they met on?  I'm curious to see what AB put down as religion.  I understand they are alleging paganisim, but wehat did he follow?

Perhaps if we understood what that was, we'd have an idea of "what" the "horrible" thing is?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: November 06, 2010, 10:22:12 PM »

Is AB still working for the tree service and where did he get the pick up he's driving ? I imagine KB is paying for the Uhaul.

OT
Brandi made it 

Sorry OT.... Brandi, I looked for it but didn't see it.  Am I missing something?  I think I am lost......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: November 06, 2010, 10:22:37 PM »

Popping in to check the thread. I take it she has not been found yet? That makes me so sad...
This case is heartbreaking.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: November 06, 2010, 11:10:25 PM »

OT
Brandi made it 

Sorry OT.... Brandi, I looked for it but didn't see it.  Am I missing something?  I think I am lost......

Sorry also for the O/T: left you a post here, Bananas: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1258230#msg1258230

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: November 07, 2010, 12:45:44 AM »

Baker empties house into U-Haul
Christie Road search concludes

HICKORY --
Adam Baker was spotted along with his mother, brother and assorted friends and family as they loaded the Bakers’ possessions into a U-Haul truck Saturday afternoon.

About 10 people gathered in front of the home as furniture and other possessions were carried out of the house at 21 21st Ave. to the truck.

Baker was served an eviction notice Tuesday and ordered to leave the home where, on Oct. 9, he had called 911 to report his daughter, Zahra Baker, missing.

Three days later, Hickory police cancelled an Amber Alert put out for her and said the case was being investigated as a homicide.

Jennifer McAlpine, 36, of North Wilkesboro said she and her two daughters made the 45-minute drive Saturday to leave a teddy bear at the shrine for Zahra in the front yard.

She arrived at about 2 p.m. and said she was stunned to spot Adam Baker in the yard, and when he saw her he went into the house where he stayed.

“I just told my girls not to say anything,” McAlpine said. “We’re not here for that.”

As word got out that the Bakers were at the house, local people began to gather, and the tension built as they took pictures with their cell phones.

Eventually Baker’s mother came out of the house to ask the people to leave her family alone.

“She said, ‘Please stop taking the pictures. You don’t know what’s going on and you shouldn’t judge until you have all the facts,’” McAlpine said.

One woman asked why Baker was helping a “murderer” and the two got into a shouting match before Baker got into a station wagon loaded with Zahra’s toys and was driven away, McAlpine said.

Baker got into another car and followed his mother. Then the U-Haul drove away behind them.

McAlpine began to cry as she explained that she had driven from North Wilkesboro because her heart goes out to 10-year-old Zahra.

“There’s no one who should have to go through that,” she said. “We just want them to tell what they did if they did anything to Zahra.”

The other onlookers agreed.

“We just want to know the truth,” said Paula Shannon of Greenville who was in Hickory to visit friends when she decided to have a look at the Baker house.

Investigators are continuing to investigate Zahra’s disappearance and presumed murder, but no searches were conducted Saturday, said Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins.

Investigators spent much of the week combing through wooded areas along Christie Road in Caldwell County. They found Zahra’s prosthetic leg in the area on Oct. 26. Wednesday, investigators found a bone that may be related to the case.

The bone has been sent to the SBI lab for DNA testing and the North Carolina Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for further tests.

Thursday, Capt. Thurman Whisnant said investigators would continue their search of the area “Until we are absolutely certain we have searched every inch of the property.”

That certainty came Friday night and the road was opened because investigators have completed their search of the area, Adkins said.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/07/baker-empties-house-u-haul-ar-517169/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: November 07, 2010, 12:48:44 AM »

Ma Baker is sounding more like Spindy every day.  "you don't know the thruth", "wait till the truth comes out" tc.  What is the friggin truth and WHERE IS ZAHRA?  Glad Ma Baker did not have a garden hose and I am betting Youngen Dale has a scert to how to keep his socks white.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: November 07, 2010, 12:57:18 AM »

Sorry about the last post.  My "e" key is sticking 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: November 07, 2010, 01:09:26 AM »

some images of the Uhaul move today.  Credit to PunKnLuV.

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg257/PunKnLuV/Zahra%20-%2021st%20Ave%20NW/Zahra11-06-2010/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: November 07, 2010, 01:22:57 AM »

Adam Baker empties family home as investigation goes into week four (video)

HICKORY, N.C.-- Zahra Baker’s father cleared possessions out of his Hickory home Saturday, according to neighbors, and police said he had an agreement to be out of the home at the beginning of the month.

Neighbor Charles Bost said he watched Adam Baker load things into a truck, but didn’t say ‘hello’ like he used to.  “I didn't go over and talk to him. I didn't want to talk to him,” said Bost, “I might have said something.”  Bost said he never even knew a young girl lived in the home, because he never saw her.

Bost has seen investigators come and go out of the house for four weeks, since Zahra Baker’s parents reported her missing.  He watched crews dig up the yard.  He’s glad they didn’t find anything buried there.  “I hope it’s somewhere else,” he said.

Investigators are tight-lipped about what they have found in the home, and at another site near where Zahra’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, used to live in Caldwell County.  They confirmed Monday that a prosthetic leg found at the site belonged to the missing girl; they have sent a bone found there to the Medical Examiner’s office in Chapel Hill to determine if it is hers as well.

At the house, a memorial at a tree in the front yard continues to grow, as people come by to pay their respects.  The pile of stuffed bears spreads out nearly five feet in every direction in front of the tree.

Ed and Cathy Cutshall stopped by Saturday to pay their respects.  “I really wish they’d find her, but I don't think they’ll find her alive,” said Ed.

Cathy said they know the stresses of caring for a disabled child.  Their son is 27 years old and has a form of muscular dystrophy that leaves him unable to walk and talk, but they couldn’t imagine life without him.  They also can’t imagine anyone could hurt a disabled child.

“If they couldn't  deal with her problem -- fighting cancer – there’s always people who would take her in,” said Ed.

Charles Bost looks at the bedroom window that faces his house, and wonders if the little girl ever even lived there… or if he could have done anything to help her.

“That's what's killing us -- to think that maybe..” his voice trails off.  “We'd both cried over it,” he said. “Sad, sad.”

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Adam-Baker-empties-family-home-as-investigation-goes-into-week-four-106828114.html
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: November 07, 2010, 06:04:30 AM »

Did anyone note the size of the uHaul truck? What is he moving? The rest of the ceiling?  Inflatable furniture?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: November 07, 2010, 06:43:06 AM »

I think once the reality of jail time kicks in for DarkHeart, she'll start singing.  She doesn't seem to grasp the gravity of her situation. IF Zahra was sick and in bed, she wouldn't have been wearing her leg. I wonder who's prints are on it? I wonder what the "horrible" thing AB did to Zahra after/at death?
 ITARYL: You had said it a while back- about them driving around and tossing the leg and leaving the body elsewhere- what if AB dismembered Zahra and left pieces of her in various places? This could be why they haven't found anything else so far at this site. Aside from the woodchipper and the dogs,
the only other thing I can come up with is if he drank Zahra"s blood or ate her heart. Sorry for being so gruesome.  I know EB likes the sound of her own voice, but it's possible she's telling a half truth. How would Zahra's death affect his residency status? 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: November 07, 2010, 09:27:12 AM »

Did anyone note the size of the uHaul truck? What is he moving? The rest of the ceiling?  Inflatable furniture?

That is a huge U-Haul for what looked like a little bit of furniture in that small house.  Wonder where AB plans to take his stuff?  Apartment?  Storage?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: November 07, 2010, 09:28:37 AM »

I'm hoping this is the day Zahra will be found. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #354 on: November 07, 2010, 09:49:47 AM »

I think once the reality of jail time kicks in for DarkHeart, she'll start singing.  She doesn't seem to grasp the gravity of her situation. IF Zahra was sick and in bed, she wouldn't have been wearing her leg. I wonder who's prints are on it? I wonder what the "horrible" thing AB did to Zahra after/at death?
 ITARYL: You had said it a while back- about them driving around and tossing the leg and leaving the body elsewhere- what if AB dismembered Zahra and left pieces of her in various places? This could be why they haven't found anything else so far at this site. Aside from the woodchipper and the dogs,
the only other thing I can come up with is if he drank Zahra"s blood or ate her heart. Sorry for being so gruesome.  I know EB likes the sound of her own voice, but it's possible she's telling a half truth. How would Zahra's death affect his residency status? 

OK, that was just disgusting. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: November 07, 2010, 09:50:00 AM »

Yikes!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #356 on: November 07, 2010, 10:24:01 AM »

OMG....How can you even  think about something like that? I just checked in to see if there was any news, now I wish I hadn't. Geesh.....that is about the most gross thing I have ever heard.

Forgot my manners....Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: November 07, 2010, 10:32:46 AM »

At a complete loss for words! 

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: November 07, 2010, 10:34:48 AM »

posted on:  Zahra Clare Baker - Bring Her Home

Emily Dietrich

to clear this up...
<sara lee> And I guess this loophole you speak of is just another hole in your story my guess is that you are living with 2 different identities and did not up date you name with child support so Adam never knew about your name change as he would recieve letters a statements from them

I changed my child support details the week I was married, and my new name would come up on every child support statement he received. By applying via my maiden name the passport agency "was not able to find me" which is loophole I plan to have fixed so other families do not have to deal with this situation.

as stated, unless you have facts, instead of internet speculation, please do not assume you "know all" about this situation....

I have not in anyway degraded the Baker family, only stated the facts I have, and lived. If the truth has not been told to AB's mother by AB, that is not my responsibility, nor are other untruths that have been assumed by other who are not connected to the situation.

Thankyou to those who have stayed to the facts and showed support according to fact, rather than speculation.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#topic_top
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #359 on: November 07, 2010, 10:38:45 AM »

Drank Zahra's blood and ate her heart? This is not a Stephen King novel 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.