May 01, 2024, 10:41:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189560 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: November 07, 2010, 10:47:42 AM »

Drank Zahra's blood and ate her heart? This is not a Stephen King novel 

From the article above :
"Adam Baker has a lot of the answers," Elisa Baker's cousin said Friday. "What we do know about him is that he doesn't believe in God. He is very into paganism.

My fear is that Stephen King may be mild compared to what may come out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: November 07, 2010, 10:49:50 AM »

From the article above :
"Adam Baker has a lot of the answers," Elisa Baker's cousin said Friday. "What we do know about him is that he doesn't believe in God. He is very into paganism.

I understand but many people don't believe in God and they aren't out eating hearts and drinking blood. And IMO Elisa and Adam are more BS talking then actually doing these kind of horrific things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #362 on: November 07, 2010, 10:50:09 AM »

This case is really bad on it's own merits. Let's not go too far afield in the direction of making it worse than we have any evidence to suspect. I would hate to think that family might be reading unnecessarily painful speculation here. Thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: November 07, 2010, 10:51:51 AM »

Thanks CBB, I would sure hate for family to read that.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: November 07, 2010, 10:55:35 AM »

From the article above :

I understand but many people don't believe in God and they aren't out eating hearts and drinking blood. And IMO Elisa and Adam are more BS talking then actually doing these kind of horrific things.

I totally agree with you.  Just saying that the outcome may be very shocking regardless of what happened as we know Zahra has gone to be at the knee of God already and not one of the people who was to look after her has the decency to tell anyone where to find her.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: November 07, 2010, 10:58:17 AM »

I have no doubt that whatever happened to her is going to be bad and unspeakable.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #366 on: November 07, 2010, 10:58:54 AM »

Thanks CBB, I would sure hate for family to read that.

You're welcome. It's not a reprimand, NR, just a reminder to everyone we should always keep the family in the back of our minds. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #367 on: November 07, 2010, 10:59:34 AM »

This case is really bad on it's own merits. Let's not go too far afield in the direction of making it worse than we have any evidence to suspect. I would hate to think that family might be reading unnecessarily painful speculation here. Thanks.
AMEN CBB.  I don't post much in this thread but do read everyday and I agree.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #368 on: November 07, 2010, 11:03:10 AM »

From the article above :

I totally agree with you.  Just saying that the outcome may be very shocking regardless of what happened as we know Zahra has gone to be at the knee of God already and not one of the people who was to look after her has the decency to tell anyone where to find her.   

It is ominous, and I agree, the fact that they aren't telling the events sure takes innocence off the table, IMO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: November 07, 2010, 11:03:34 AM »

I think once the reality of jail time kicks in for DarkHeart, she'll start singing.  She doesn't seem to grasp the gravity of her situation. IF Zahra was sick and in bed, she wouldn't have been wearing her leg. I wonder who's prints are on it? I wonder what the "horrible" thing AB did to Zahra after/at death?
 ITARYL: You had said it a while back- about them driving around and tossing the leg and leaving the body elsewhere- what if AB dismembered Zahra and left pieces of her in various places? This could be why they haven't found anything else so far at this site. Aside from the woodchipper and the dogs,
the only other thing I can come up with is if he drank Zahra"s blood or ate her heart.
Sorry for being so gruesome.  I know EB likes the sound of her own voice, but it's possible she's telling a half truth. How would Zahra's death affect his residency status? 

this is disgusting.....and completely unnecessary IMO.....WHY??????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: November 07, 2010, 11:04:28 AM »

WSOCTV said they would show AB & EB's bedroom on Friday.  Has anyone seen that video?  I can not find it
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #371 on: November 07, 2010, 11:06:30 AM »

WSOCTV said they would show AB & EB's bedroom on Friday.  Has anyone seen that video?  I can not find it

I seen it on the news Friday at 6pm and also seen as pic, but have been unable to find it on the website. It looked like a bunch of junk to me. Nothing of any value.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: November 07, 2010, 11:06:48 AM »

posted on:  Zahra Clare Baker - Bring Her Home

Emily Dietrich

to clear this up...
<sara lee> And I guess this loophole you speak of is just another hole in your story my guess is that you are living with 2 different identities and did not up date you name with child support so Adam never knew about your name change as he would recieve letters a statements from them

I changed my child support details the week I was married, and my new name would come up on every child support statement he received. By applying via my maiden name the passport agency "was not able to find me" which is loophole I plan to have fixed so other families do not have to deal with this situation.

as stated, unless you have facts, instead of internet speculation, please do not assume you "know all" about this situation....

I have not in anyway degraded the Baker family, only stated the facts I have, and lived. If the truth has not been told to AB's mother by AB, that is not my responsibility, nor are other untruths that have been assumed by other who are not connected to the situation.

Thankyou to those who have stayed to the facts and showed support according to fact, rather than speculation.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#topic_top
Zahra's mom is truly an amazing lady.  The Bakers on the other hand seemed to have forgotten about Zahra (if they ever cared) and are only concerned with themselves.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: November 07, 2010, 11:07:00 AM »

No and I'm afraid to see the bedroom.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: November 07, 2010, 11:09:55 AM »

I seen it on the news Friday at 6pm and also seen as pic, but have been unable to find it on the website. It looked like a bunch of junk to me. Nothing of any value.

Just curious why they needed such a big Uhaul if most of the furniture presumably was in one bedroom.  With their money issues also thinking it was rental furniture.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: November 07, 2010, 11:16:37 AM »

Just curious why they needed such a big Uhaul if most of the furniture presumably was in one bedroom.  With their money issues also thinking it was rental furniture.
I wonder if they took Zahra's belongings or just abandoned them.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #376 on: November 07, 2010, 11:18:38 AM »

What they did show, was mostly all black. Looked like a room full of junk to me. If I run across it I will post it. They said very little about Zahra yesterday and last night. I know they didn't search yesterday and opened the rd back up to traffic.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: November 07, 2010, 11:25:05 AM »

I wonder if they took Zahra's belongings or just abandoned them.

The one article said that after Ma Baker got in a shouting match with a bystander she got into a station wagon full of Zahra's toys.  I personally doubt that there were enough toys to fill a station wagon.  By reading the FB groups and people saying that since the first time they only took one suitcase and left Zahra's clothes and toys as seen in the pictures, that Emily should get them sent to her I wonder if Ma Baker went back to get everything to make sure Emily would not get any of Zahra's  belongings now that Emily has done the interview.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: November 07, 2010, 11:26:08 AM »

What they did show, was mostly all black. Looked like a room full of junk to me. If I run across it I will post it. They said very little about Zahra yesterday and last night. I know they didn't search yesterday and opened the rd back up to traffic.

They said the road was closed because it was a crime scene. If the road is open again it is no longer a crime scene and they are done?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: November 07, 2010, 11:28:17 AM »

I looked for it last night and couldn't find it.  Wonder if her attorney squashed it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.