May 01, 2024, 12:35:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189587 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: November 08, 2010, 01:41:46 AM »

Putting the links to the hospital and Camp Quality in Aust Laws thread for easier reference.
Thanks Tibro..She seemed so happy in the picture on the military vehicle going to camp and the people at the medical center must have worked so hard to bring her through. I just want to show my appreciation in her name.

Yes she obviously enjoyed that visit.  There was a special mention of her visit in some of the items printed by the Townsville Bulletin newspaper but none of them will load for me today.  Their site must be out of action.

Townsville is home to large military bases for our Army and Air Force.
I emailed the Townsville Hospital Foundation and Camp Quality and will let you know what I hear back from them and thank you.

Thanks, 4d!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: November 08, 2010, 01:43:47 AM »

Hi Klaas!   

2 Mods, no waiting!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #442 on: November 08, 2010, 07:04:11 AM »

Hi Klaas!   

2 Mods, no waiting!

So, do you guys EVER sleep - seems you are all right where we need you when we need you! Outstanding work!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: November 08, 2010, 09:17:11 AM »

http://www2.wnct.com/news/2010/nov/08/taking-look-inside-home-zahra-baker-ar-519920/
Taking a look inside the home of Zahra Baker
11/08/10
HICKORY, N.C. -- We're finally getting a look inside the home a missing girl lived in before her disappearance.

Hickory police spent several days inside the home Zahra Baker lived in to collect any evidence they could find.

Sections of the kitchen, bathroom and walls were taken from the home.

Clothes and toys in Zahra's room are untouched.

Authorities are treating the case as a homicide and believe the little girl is dead.

Zahra Baker's biological mother, who lives in Australia, believes her daughter is dead and that she says she has been looking for her for years.

Zahra's prosthetic leg was found last week along with a bone, but they aren't sure if it belongs to her yet.

Zahra was reported missing in early October.
<a href="http://vp.mgnetwork.net/traveler.swf?embed_referer=scaredmonkeys.net&amp;u=1afb40123c87102ea6fd001ec92a4a0d&amp;z=NCT&amp;embed_player=1" target="_blank">http://vp.mgnetwork.net/traveler.swf?embed_referer=scaredmonkeys.net&amp;u=1afb40123c87102ea6fd001ec92a4a0d&amp;z=NCT&amp;embed_player=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: November 08, 2010, 10:20:12 AM »

Website posts third letter allegedly from Elisa Baker (with video)

CHARLOTTE -- There are new revelations to report in the search for 10-year-old Zahra Baker. The owners of the crime memorabilia website "Serialkillersink.net" posted a third letter that they say is from Zahra's stepmother Elisa Baker.

Last week, the site posted two letters claiming to be written by Elisa Baker from her jail cell. They read, "We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," pointing blame to Zahra's father, Adam Baker.

News 14 Carolina obtained copies of the letters, but we haven't published them because the authenticity couldn't be verified. A Hickory police spokesperson says they're comparing the handwriting with other letters written by Elisa, but continue to focus on bigger leads in the search.

Meanwhile, the N.C. Medical Examiner's Office is testing a bone that search teams recovered in Caldwell County Wednesday.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/local_news/charlotte/632480/website-posts-third-letter-allegedly-from-elisa-baker
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: November 08, 2010, 10:58:28 AM »

CHARLOTTE -- There are new revelations to report in the search for 10-year-old Zahra Baker. The owners of the crime memorabilia website "Serialkillersink.net" posted a third letter that they say is from Zahra's stepmother Elisa Baker.

Last week, the site posted two letters claiming to be written by Elisa Baker from her jail cell. They read, "We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," pointing blame to Zahra's father, Adam Baker.

News 14 Carolina obtained copies of the letters, but we haven't published them because the authenticity couldn't be verified. A Hickory police spokesperson says they're comparing the handwriting with other letters written by Elisa, but continue to focus on bigger leads in the search.

Meanwhile, the N.C. Medical Examiner's Office is testing a bone that search teams recovered in Caldwell County Wednesday.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/local_news/charlotte/632480/website-posts-third-letter-allegedly-from-elisa-baker

Last night while scrolling the TV channels....my DH stopped on Nancy Grace....along the bottom was something to the effect stepmom says she found Zahra dead n the bed....iks this something new or old....I didn't remember hearing this before....just the statement referenced above????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: November 08, 2010, 11:02:44 AM »

Last night while scrolling the TV channels....my DH stopped on Nancy Grace....along the bottom was something to the effect stepmom says she found Zahra dead n the bed....iks this something new or old....I didn't remember hearing this before....just the statement referenced above????

That was from Friday when the cousin who had not spoken to her for over a year became the family spokesperson after visiting her in jail.  Gothmonster told Cuz that Zahra had been ill with a  virus for two weeks and was found dead in bed. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: November 08, 2010, 11:04:14 AM »

Search Continues For Zahra Baker

HICKORY, N.C.--Crews will resume their search for 10-year-old Zahra Baker Monday.  It has been almost a month since Zahra's father and stepmother reported her missing from the family's home in Hickory.  Neighbors say her dad, Adam, loaded up what was left of the family's belongings on Saturday and moved out. 

Police are waiting for results of a bone found in Caldwell County last week.  Search crews discovered it in the same area where they found Zahra's prosthetic leg.  Her stepmother, Elisa Baker, is still considered a person of interest in the case.  She is in jail charged with obstruction of justice.  Police say she admitted to writing a fake ransom note.

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top-stories/Search-Continues-For-Zahra-Baker-106854569.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: November 08, 2010, 11:50:25 AM »

Search for Zahra at Christie Road over for now; officials await bone test results

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Officials await results on Monday from tests administered to the bone recovered in the search for the missing 10-year-old girl last week.
The State Bureau of Investigation lab began testing the bone, found near Christie Road in Caldwell County, last Friday. Once that examination is complete and if it is determined to be related to this case, it will be sent to the NC Medical Examiner's Office lab in Chapel Hill for further testing.
Also on Friday, search teams collected more evidence from the Christie Road area in Caldwell County.  Law enforcement officials said that the items found quite possibly have nothing to do with the investigation, but they will all be tested as a precaution.
WBTV has also learned that the search at the Christie Road site is over for now, though officials reserve the right to return if necessary.

MORE...

http://hickory.wbtv.com/content/search-zahra-christie-road-over-now-officials-await-bone-test-results
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: November 08, 2010, 12:17:03 PM »

The previous two letters from Elisa to the Serialkillersink website can be accessed through the the following link.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13433475

A comparison of the handwriting of these two letters with the most recent implies the same writer.  IMO

What concerns me is that the letters are signed "Elesa" not "Elisa".

Janet

++++++

Zahra Baker Case: Bone Discovered, Sign of Girl?
Nov. 3, 2010

<snipped>

The find comes a day after the disclosure of jailhouse letters, apparently written by Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, 42, in which she claims police know exactly where the girl is.

The letters maintain neither Elisa Baker nor her husband, Adam Baker, killed the disabled girl, but that Zahra's father did something "horrifying" after the girl was dead.

Police in Hickory, N.C., where Elisa Baker is being held on an obstruction of justice charge, said they had seen images of the letters but couldn't verify that she wrote them without looking at the originals.

Deputy Chief Clyde Deal told ABC News that the handwriting was "similar" to hers and the content matched some of what the woman has been telling police.

"I don't necessarily have any reason to doubt that Elisa Baker wrote the letters, but I can't say that she did write them either," Deal said.

The letters, obtained by ABC News, appear to shift any blame from Elisa Baker to her husband Adam Baker.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-case-letters-suggest-adam-baker-involvement/story?id=12043321

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: November 08, 2010, 12:47:06 PM »

Thanks Janet,

::HelloKitty::Hi everyone,

I never have anything to add but I do appreciate all the monkeys that provide information and thoughts

I am so tired of the Baker games I am beside myself!!! I am also sick of the criminals being treated like victims.
So there is my little rant.

Prayers for Zahra to be found....she has already found  peace and serenity  ..God Bless Zahra an angelic monkey

faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #451 on: November 08, 2010, 01:05:29 PM »

That website is so macabre and disturbing!  I had never looked at it before.  It seems to be just the type of place someone like Elisa the "wanna be" Vampire  would feel right at home.  She is probably proud and pleased as punch to be featured there now.  Disgusting....
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: November 08, 2010, 01:11:48 PM »

http://www2.wnct.com/news/2010/nov/08/taking-look-inside-home-zahra-baker-ar-519920/
11/08/10
HICKORY, N.C. -- We're finally getting a look inside the home a missing girl lived in before her disappearance.

Hickory police spent several days inside the home Zahra Baker lived in to collect any evidence they could find.

Clothes and toys in Zahra's room are untouched.     Authorities are treating the case as a homicide and believe the little girl is dead.

Zahra Baker's biological mother, who lives in Australia, believes her daughter is dead and that she says she has been looking for her for years.

Zahra's prosthetic leg was found last week along with a bone, but they aren't sure if it belongs to her yet.

<a href="http://vp.mgnetwork.net/traveler.swf?embed_referer=scaredmonkeys.net&amp;u=1afb40123c87102ea6fd001ec92a4a0d&amp;z=NCT&amp;embed_player=1" target="_blank">http://vp.mgnetwork.net/traveler.swf?embed_referer=scaredmonkeys.net&amp;u=1afb40123c87102ea6fd001ec92a4a0d&amp;z=NCT&amp;embed_player=1</a>

He couldn't be bothered with taking her stuff?  Is that right?  What a low life piece of crap!  I can't come in here to much it makes me to angry and upset.  Peace to you Monkeys here.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: November 08, 2010, 01:17:14 PM »

My theory on the 'horrifying' thing that AB did after death...I don't think necessarily that something horrifying was done after death. I think that when crews finally recover her that it will be found that she was beaten and that EB is going to try to say it was after she died and done by AB in order for a lesser charge or in order to skate on any charge. The longer she waits to reveal Zahra's whereabouts, the harder it will be for le to determine cause of death. It has been said that she is cooperating, but maybe it is just enough to buy more time for decomposition in order to make this story more credible. I don't think that EB is a rocket scientist, but I do think that she has the capacity to be diabolical enought to CYA.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: November 08, 2010, 01:51:42 PM »

That was from Friday when the cousin who had not spoken to her for over a year became the family spokesperson after visiting her in jail.  Gothmonster told Cuz that Zahra had been ill with a  virus for two weeks and was found dead in bed. 

thanks NR...I kinda thought that might be the case...but wanted to make sure...DH had control of the remote....so I couldn't go back and check

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: November 08, 2010, 02:13:25 PM »

SunnyinTX

The confusion?  There are two sets of letters.  There are letters submitted to Serialkillersink website by Elish and ... then there are letters sent to family members.

Two out of the three letters sent by Elisa to Serialkillersink website have been released.  The recent one revealed today is being verified by authorities.

However ... the letters sent to family members have not been released.  Nancy Grace's producer received a heads up from a cousin.

I think I got it right.  Maybe not.  Story of my life.

Janet

+++++

Released Letters: Serialkillersink website

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13433475

Not Released Letters: Family Members

NANCY GRACE
Search Uncovers Bone That May Be Zahra`s
Aired November 3, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Straight out to Ellie Jostad. There are other letters, are there not? And what do they reveal?

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes. That`s right, Nancy. Actually we spoke to somebody who got a letter from Elisa Baker. However, that woman says that Elisa claimed that Adam Baker was not involved.

But what`s more, she said that this was all her daughter`s, meaning Elisa Baker`s daughter`s fault. She said if the daughter had never called DFS on her, none of this would have ever happened.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/03/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Stepmother Reportedly Wrote She Found Zahra Dead
Aired November 4, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Straight out to Natisha Lance standing by in Hudson, North Carolina, at the search site. Natisha, number one, the search is entering into day two in the hopes of finding another one of Zahra`s bones. And more jailhouse letters have now surfaced. What have we learned?

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, Nancy, I spoke to a cousin of Elisa Baker just before we went to air, and she says family members have received at least four letters from Elisa Baker behind bars. Now, in this letter, she says that she is worried about Zahra. She also says that they did not kill Zahra. And she continues to say that she is behind bars because of Adam Baker. But in another letter that was written to another family member, Elisa Baker allegedly says that Zahra Baker -- she found Zahra Baker dead and that Zahra had been sick for quite some time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 08, 2010, 02:32:51 PM »

Markers left by police at Christie Road search sight. Search here for Zahra Baker is over here where leg and bone
http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: November 08, 2010, 02:34:35 PM »

Search at christie road where Zahra,s leg and a bone were found is over.
http://twitpic.com/353f95

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: November 08, 2010, 02:35:26 PM »

Markers left by police at Christie Road search sight. Search here for Zahra Baker is over here where leg and bone

let me try this again
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: November 08, 2010, 02:37:22 PM »

11/08/10

Clothes and toys in Zahra's room are untouched.     Authorities are treating the case as a homicide and believe the little girl is dead.

He couldn't be bothered with taking her stuff?  Is that right?  What a low life piece of crap!  I can't come in here to much it makes me to angry and upset.  Peace to you Monkeys here.

Yes the first time he went to go get stuff he left with one suitcase and left Zahra's clothes and toys.  He has been back since with  a Uhaul and we don't know what he took.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.